The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• edited February 2015

[Be taken away]

What is the worst they could to to him? Send him into some sick teenage gladiator games to die? Oh wait...

[Sneak in]

Carley could actually be the biggest bitch among the tributes and one of the few characters I'd like to see dead... if she has some secret hit list, I want to know.

#TeamSarah posted: »

TRAINING (11/12) GARRET 10 I'm sitting at Table 3 when suddenly the girl from District 6 punches the girl from 5 in the face. The girl

• [Be taken away] - think about it, you fight back your most likely going to make it worse and what if it isn't something bad?

[Sneak in]

[Have Athena go alone]

Great chapters!

TRAINING (11/12) GARRET 10 I'm sitting at Table 3 when suddenly the girl from District 6 punches the girl from 5 in the face. The girl

• And the other choice?

[Be taken away] What is the worst they could to to him? Send him into some sick teenage gladiator games to die? Oh wait... [Sneak in]

• edited February 2015

[Go together]

It's safety in numbers. One of them will be dead for sure, leaving the other with very few chances as well, but together they can survive. And since I like them, I'd like for them to survive as long as they are no threat for Susie.

REAPINGS 11/12 SUPER D11 Our elevator rings and we get out "Did you like training today?" Sagig asks me "Yeah" I say mutually an

• And the other choice?

Purugly posted: »

[Be taken away] [Sneak in]

• Next part will be private training scores and interviews after that I will have one part of the pre games and then after that.....

• I want to know your guys predictions for the bloodbath

Vote for everyone you think will die in the Bloodbath VOTE HERE!

• I think it makes more sense to do what they want since they'll have connections to the gamemakers

supersagig posted: »

BTW You want troubles for Garret?

• [Go Together]

Awesome chapter!

REAPINGS 11/12 SUPER D11 Our elevator rings and we get out "Did you like training today?" Sagig asks me "Yeah" I say mutually an

• [Fight Back]

[Sneak in]

Awesome chapter!

• edited February 2015

Starting Part 12 :)

• TRAINING PART 12/12

All tributes have been ranked from 1 to 12 in private trainings, 12 being the best. These scores dont really have any reflection on if your tribute will will or not.. just because your tribute gets a high score doesnt mean they are safe from the bloodbath or the games in general..

Here are the scores:

1st. District 2 female - 11/12 - Carley should outstanding skills in all fields.. especially knives.

2nd. District 2 male - 10/12 - was extremely strong and good with spears.

3rd. District 1 male - 10/12 - Soon was amazing with swords he also was good with bow & arrows

4th. District 7 male - 9/12 - Furry was extremely good with a throwing axe and tomahawk, he is also an amazing tree climber.

5th. District 7 female - 9/12 - Ylenia was very good with axes and she is also very strong

6th. District 3 male - 9/12 - Nero is an extremely strong and intelligent man

7th. District 6 male - 8/12 - Atlas is very passionate and kind, but he is very good with a Sledgehammer

8th. District 4 female - 8/12 - Shelly has an exceptional skill with spears.

9th. District 9 female - 8/12 - She is really good with knives but seemed very scared.

10th. District 1 female - 8/12 - Zelda is amazing at swords...but not very good at anything else.

11th. District 12 male - 8/12 - John is very strong and has improved greatly

12th. District 4 male - 8/12 - Almost gave him a 7 but at the end he showed amazing spearing skills

13th. District 6 female - 7/12 - Sasha is very strong but lacks much ability with weapons

14th. District 11 male - 7/12 - Sagig is very young and it shows.. but he has some interesting camo skills.

15th. District 5 male - 7/12 - Santiago is strong but not really putting his strength to good use

16th. District 10 male - 7/12 - He could've gotten much worse but is pretty good with a bow.

17th. District 8 male - 6/12 - Lacks skills with weapons but is pretty strong.

18th. District 11 female - 6/12 - Super isnt very good with weapons but seems to be pretty smart in other aspects.

19th. District 5 female - 6/12 - Her real strength is mind games.. not much else.

20th. District 12 female - 5/12 - Athena isnt bad at climbing... she tried.

21st. District 3 female - 5/12 - Susie has improved somewhat.. but still isnt showing much skill in any field.

22nd. District 9 male - 5/12 - He needs a lot more training, he was okay with swords.. but failed terribly with Spears.

23rd. District 8 female - 4/12 - Has no real skill..

24th. District 10 female - 4/12 - Viola tried climbing but fell off and hurt herself... thats about all she did.

INTERVIEWS

Heres an overview of the interviews!

The District 1 female came out first in a bright yellow dress to match her hair, she talked about her family life and how much she's loved the Capitol.

The District 1 male came out with a bright green tux, he talked about how he plans to win and bring pride to his District.

The District 2 female came out in a small blue dress and talked about how she isnt scared to kill anybody.

The District 2 male came out in a normal suit, he talked about how much he has enjoyed the training and his family life.

The District 3 female came out in a cute pink skirt and talked about how much she's missing her family and gives a message to her older sister and mother, many in the crowd cried.

The District 3 male came out in a normal tux and talked about how he isn't afraid to participate in these games, he reminded sponsors not to forget about him.

The District 4 female came out in a bright red dress and talked about how many friends she has made over the past few days.

The District 4 male came out in a blue tux and talked about fishing with his father back at home, he also made some funny jokes with Caesar.

The District 5 female came out in a normal yellow skirt and discussed how she isnt afraid to kill anybody.

The District 5 male came out talking about how much he is missing his parents and reminding them and the crowd he could win these games.

The District 6 female came out in a fancy red dress talked about how she is allies with two other girls and thanks them publicly, she also talked about how she isn't afraid to beat anybody up.

The District 6 male was pretty shy but talked about his family life and how he is missing home, he reminded the crowd to not forget about him.

The District 7 female came out and made some jokes with Caesar about District 7 and then went into how much she liked the Capitol's showers.

The District 7 male came out in a light brown tux and talked to Caesar about how he has joined the Careers and too not judge him by his size..

The District 8 female talked about how her mother and sister died in front of her the entire crowd including Caesar cried.

The District 8 male discussed his home life and what he did in training.

The District 9 female came out in a cute yellow dress and talked about how her name is the same as the goal, how she has hope that she will win these games.

The District 9 male talked about how he plans to win and bring lots of food home to District 9.

The District 10 female told the crowd to not underestimate her as she will show them in the games how much she's worth.

The District 10 male reminded everyone life is short and too be kind to one another.

The District 11 female discussed how she lived at home and how she was sneaky, she had the crowd laughing by the end.

The District 11 male came out in a interesting flower tuxedo he talked about all he did in training.

The District 12 female talked about her alliance with the district 11 female and how they plan to have as much fun as possible.

The District 12 male came out and discussed how much he misses his parents in District 12.

• edited February 2015

Darn it. Hopefully my character gets to show his skill with throwing knives if he survives the bloodbath D:

Actually, I'm kinda happy about receiving a low score because the careers usually target people who get the highest scores ;p

TRAINING PART 12/12 All tributes have been ranked from 1 to 12 in private trainings, 12 being the best. These scores dont really have any

• Damn, Shelly is pretty shallow.

ayylmao posted: »

Darn it. Hopefully my character gets to show his skill with throwing knives if he survives the bloodbath Actually, I'm kinda happy about receiving a low score because the careers usually target people who get the highest scores ;p

• FUCK YEA!!! FIRST PLACE

FirstPlace!

TRAINING PART 12/12 All tributes have been ranked from 1 to 12 in private trainings, 12 being the best. These scores dont really have any

• I might have to do the bloodbath tonight... most of you wont be awake for it so what i'll do is if i have to do it tonight I wont do part 2 until the next day so most of you can see it

• Heh, good to see that Atlas and Nero both did quite well in the trainings, alongside my other favourites Ylenia and Shelly :D

Though I'm more than concerned for Susie :(

• Starting the pre games special... they will be very tense so be prepared.

• edited February 2015

Not bad Zelda , Sagig and Super

• Hmm... Hope did pretty well! :D

But like ayylmao said, the possibility of being targeted because of the high scores is there, Hopefully 9th place isn't much of a target.

• Good point, and the careers did say they'd be going after the strongest first.

Darn it. Hopefully my character gets to show his skill with throwing knives if he survives the bloodbath Actually, I'm kinda happy about receiving a low score because the careers usually target people who get the highest scores ;p

• Oh shit... Guess who hasn't considered this when being happy about the fact that most of his favourites got high scores :(

Well, in the end I can always root for Susie, I guess...

Good point, and the careers did say they'd be going after the strongest first.

• LOL XD

Oh shit... Guess who hasn't considered this when being happy about the fact that most of his favourites got high scores Well, in the end I can always root for Susie, I guess...

• Well.. May the odds be ever in your favour ;)

Oh shit... Guess who hasn't considered this when being happy about the fact that most of his favourites got high scores Well, in the end I can always root for Susie, I guess...

• Get Lun, get Lun, get Lun

Well.. May the odds be ever in your favour

• or better GET FUCKING CARLEY!!!

TWD_25 posted: »

Get Lun, get Lun, get Lun

• I'm actually glad I didn't get 1st. Perhaps 3rd is enough to not be a target, but still remain a threat.

1. Garret - D10M
      8 votes
    2. Nero - D3M
      6 votes
    3. Finn - D4M
      6 votes
    4. Lun -
      6 votes
    5. John - D12M
      6 votes
    6. Zelda - D1F
      5 votes
    7. Jeanie -D8F
      5 votes
    8. Athena - D12F
      5 votes
    9. Santiago - D5M
      4 votes
    10. Sasha - D6F
      4 votes
    11. Unk - D8M
      4 votes
    12. Viola - D10F
      4 votes
    13. Sagig - D11M
      4 votes
    14. Susie - D3F
      3 votes
    15. Shelly - D4F
      3 votes
    16. Atlas - D6M
      3 votes
    17. Furry - D7M
      3 votes
    18. Ylenia - D7F
      3 votes
    19. Thomas - D9M
      3 votes
    20. Super - D11F
      3 votes
    21. Soon - D1M
      2 votes
    22. Zach - D2M
      2 votes
    23. Carley - D2F
      2 votes
    24. Hope - D9F
      2 votes

This is how people voted , at least for now

I want to know your guys predictions for the bloodbath Vote for everyone you think will die in the Bloodbath VOTE HERE!

• Alt text

Though I can't really see her dying in the bloodbath, unless she manages to seriously piss off some of the more dangerous tributes.

or better GET FUCKING CARLEY!!!

• PRE GAMES SPECIAL

SUSIE D3

I hug Nero as they knock on his door

"Its time Susie" Nero says "We need to be strong, okay?"

I nod fearfully and the guards open the door and lead us out of the room and down the elevator. We are taken down this long dark hallway, our mentor is there with us.

"Your Stylist will be with you when you go up the tube" He says

"Tube?!?" I exclaim

We get onto the hovercraft..

SHELLY D4

The Hovercraft is a light grey color, I gulp nervously... I didnt expect to be this nervous.

I get onto my hovercraft and see the Tributes from 1 - 6. All other tributes are on the second hovercraft.... the Careers are eyeing each other.. most are smirking evilly. I see Sasha and I sit beside her and we hold hands nervously as the Hovercraft takes off.

I'm sitting in my seat, its hard and feels uncomfortable.

"Arm please?" A nurse says to the girl from 3

She injects it and the girl from 3 screams in pain, the boy from 2 laughs at her.

She walks over to me next and my stomach tightens

"Arm please?" She says

"Whats it for?" I ask, the nurse grabs my hand and injects it.

ATLAS D6

It hurts like hell and I squirm as she pushes the needle out of my arm, its probably used to track our location in the arena... this makes me more nervous.

I'm able to look outside and see us quickly flying by tons of trees and wooded areas, I wonder where we are going... I look around at all the other tributes.. some look happy, others nervous. I'm not sure how i feel exactly.

"Atlas?"Sasha says beside me

"Yeah?" I say to her

"Good luck" She says nervously

SAGIG D11

I'm so nervous, theres no way in hell that im ever going to the bloodbath. Everyone on our hovercraft is silent, even the Career. My stomach is tight but when I look around I can see everyone looks equally nervous.. not sure if it's the same mood in the first Hovercraft or not.

"Hey Sagig" Super says

"Hi.." I trail off

"If you see me in the arena.." Super says shyly "Promise not to kill me?"

"I promise" I say "Good luck Super"

Suddenly I feel the Hovercraft drop

Carley D2

We begin to go down and man i'm excited.. I look around.. I look at Zach. He's been acting weird around me lately I wonder why... whatever, Zach is number 4 on my hit list right behind the girl from 5 and right before Zelda. The only career not on it is Soon...i'm thinking i'll keep him around for awhile.

I smirk at Soon at he smirks back excitedly, I guess we are both excited I look at Zelda and she isn't even smiling.. what a pussy.

The Hovercraft rumbles as it goes underground and it keeps going, the District 3 girl and District 5 boy look so nervous I want to laugh.

Suddenly the hovercraft stops and the door opens.

JEANIE D8

We are taken out of the Hovercraft one by one and I get up and walk down a circle shaped hall.. all the doors have our District initials on them.. I walk past some... D4M... D6F....D10M.. then I get to mine and walk in the door.. my stylist is there... thank god he is there.

I hug him tightly and he places a jacket with my District color (Light grey) on it..

"the Jacket is thick so I think it might be Artic or Tundra." He says kindly

"Okay..." I say nervously..my whole body is shaking "i'm ready"

THOMAS D9

I'm so nervous...I feel like i'm going to explode. I try to breathe but i cant..

"You're going to be fine" My stylist says as he hugs me

"Sixty seconds" A voice says over the speakers.

"I'm...scared!" I cry and hug him tighter "I wanted to grow up, have a family, have a life!"

"Shhhh..." He says "Everyone is scared, just remember that"

I look at the tube... its tall and glass...

YLENIA D7

"Thirty Seconds" The voice said over the speakers

Hot warm tears roll down my cheeks and I hug my stylist.

"Stay with Sasha and Shelly" He says to me "Remember what everyone taught you, you're going to be fine. Now wipe those tears off your face!"

I wipe the tears off and walk towards the tube, its large and intimidating.

SANTIAGO D5

I walk into the tube and look at my stylist, I take a deep breathe.

"Breathe" My stylist reminds me "Just. Keep. Breathing"

I bittersweetly smile at him and nod...all I can do I just keep breathing. The glass doors shut and my hazel eyes widen in pure nervousness we are lifted up from our tubes.

NERO D3

It takes me a few seconds to adjust to the sudden sunlight but I look around and feel the cool breeze touch my jacket, I look around.. theres grassy fields powdered with snow with streams running through them...

"Tundra" I mumble to myself, I see Susie 3 plates away from me panicking

"Nero?!?" She screams

"Its okay!" I yell back "You're okay!"

Beside my plate theres the boy from 11 and the girl from 10. I see Carley smiling evilly two plates away from me..

I look further in the arena.. Mountains circle the entire arena but in the distance is can see 6 to 10 foot trees.. I could hide there.. to the east theres also a collection of about 5 houses.

"Welcome Tributes!" A voice echos "Let the Annual Hunger Games begin!"

"60..59...58...57...56" The countdown begins

THOMAS D9

I'm not totally sure whether I should go

"40...39...38...37" The voice still goes.. man I should've made up my mind before on whether I should go or not.

In the arena theres all types of backpacks, some are close others are further away in the middle of it all. Inside the cornucopia theres a wall with spears, knives, tomahawks, throwing axes and a sledgehammer. Theres boxes with supplies also inside and close to cornucopia, the backpacks close to me are small and probably dont have lots of supplies..

What should i do?

"10...9...8...7...6....5"

What do i do?!?!

"3...2...1! Ladies and Gentlemen! Let the annual Hunger Games begin!"

[Grab backpack] [Go into Cornucopia] [Run other direction]

• Heh... i've started the games without starting the games. >:)

• [Go into Cornucopia] Sorry , but it´s a risk we must take (i mean , DIE THOMAS DIE)

I hope Super and Sagig don´t die quick or painfully

PRE GAMES SPECIAL SUSIE D3 I hug Nero as they knock on his door "Its time Susie" Nero says "We need to be strong, okay?" I nod f

• [Grab backpack] I NEED MORE

PRE GAMES SPECIAL SUSIE D3 I hug Nero as they knock on his door "Its time Susie" Nero says "We need to be strong, okay?" I nod f

• [Run other direction]

Running into the center is going to be the death of him.

• edited February 2015

and he dying will make the others survival probabilty be bigger :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Run other direction] Running into the center is going to be the death of him.

• [Grab backpack]

Alt text

I'm not ready for this... Oh god, I'm so not ready for this... My people are so dead D:

• I know, but I'm conflicted. I don't wanna influence people's deaths. Even though I know I'll have too, but I'll just help get the mean people killed.

and he dying will make the others survival probabilty be bigger

• Wow.. guys. So i started the page from these games thinking nobody would really be into this or like my writing. I remember rushing to give a description of these games right before the Walking Dead Premier started.. I remember thinking about how many have viewed the page during the show. Afterwards i checked.

There was 3 views.. literally 3. I thought there was no way i'd have enough people to do these games and my writing would be good enough for you guys..

Two weeks later I have 3000 views and endless amounts of support, so thank you guys :) This has helped me more ways than you could imagine.

• [Grab backpack] OHVMY GOD WHY ME IM PANICKING OK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.