The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• edited February 2015

Bloodbath 1/4

(Ylenia D7)

"Let the annual Hunger Games begin!" The voice says and about 20 of us begin running instantly, my heart races as I see the District 2 boy push the District 9 girl to the ground and kick her in the face.

The cornucopia is a slightly muddy and grassy field with boxes running all along cornucopia.

I run past backpacks, i'm going for the throwing axes.. I see Shelly on the other side..

Carley runs past me and quickly grabs a red bag, inside theres red throwing knives.. she quickly throws one at me. I dodge her and she aims for tributes running towards her. She throws one at the girl from 10 but misses.. She throws a knife at the District 5 boy next, it glides through the air and slams into his chest.. he falls to the ground as blood spews out of his chest and screams in pain.. she throws another and it hits his head.

His cannon goes off

BOOM!

SANTIAGO 0:00:34

I run into the Cornucopia and get to the wall grabbing 3 throwing axe's and a large backpack, I turn around and see the Atlas there and he throws a sword at me and I dodge. I hear screaming outside the cornucopia but no cannon is going off.. Atlas looks at me and his eyes soften.

He walks past me and grabs a sledgehammer, I run out of cornucopia and see lots of people fighting...tears form in my eyes.. The District 8 female is tackling the District 9 girl for a backpack.. The District 11 and 12 girls are grabbing supplies together, I see the District 9 boy grab a backpack and run off towards the forest.

"SANTIAGO?!?" I hear the District 5 girl scream as she runs past his body "SANTIAGO?!?!"

Carley peaks out from a box and throws a knife and just misses her neck, the girl from 5 grabs a backpack beside Santiago's body and runs off towards the field.

"Help me!" The District 8 male screams as the District 1 male throws him too the ground the District 8 tries to crawl away but has stab wounds in his legs.

The boy from 1 quickly digs a large sword into the back of his neck and I watch it go straight through.. I cover my mouth in disgust.

BOOM!

UNK 0:01:04

"Shelly?!?" I call out, I cant see her or Sasha.. Carley throws another knife at me and I dodge it.

I see Atlas push the District 3 girl to the ground with a backpack and the District 3 boy comes running and punches Atlas in the face.. Atlas runs off.

I run away from the Cornucopia to get a better look at all the tributes.

Theres about 10 tributes I can see fighting on this side.. but theres probably more on the other side..

"Sasha?!?" I scream

I see Carley turn around and throw a knife at the District 12 girl, it goes into her cheek and she falls to the ground.

BOOM!

ATHENA 0:01:34

"Athena?!?" The District 11 girl screams loudly "ATHENAAAAAA!!!"

The District 12 boy runs past me towards the fields without me noticing... too busy looking for Sasha and Shelly.

I see the District 11 girl covered in blood crawling on the grass..it looks like a scene you'd see in a horror movie..

"Please..." The girl from 11 cries out as she crawls "Just please..."

The boy from 2 turns the corner of the Cornucopia, he sees the girl from 11 on the crowd.. and walks towards her with a sword. The girl from 11 turns around to see him walking towards her.. she lays backwards as of she wants him to do it..

He slams the sword into her head quickly.

BOOM!

SUPER 0:02:43

I cover my mouth and a tear rolls down my cheek... she sat beside me.. we would talk.

I run to the other side of cornucopia and see Shelly fighting with the girl from 1 over a sleeping bag. Sasha is attacking the girl from 5, near the field....

"Let go of me you bitch!" Sasha screams

"Help!" Shelly cries as the girl from 1 gets the upper hand

Who do I help?

[Help Shelly] [Help Sasha]

R.I.P

24TH: SANTIAGO, DISTRICT 5

23RD: UNK, DISTRICT 8

22ND: ATHENA, DISTRICT 12

21ST: SUPER, DISTRICT 11

• too far away , so far away

mr.quality posted: »

I would. But its to far away...

• edited February 2015

e.e I told everyone what would happen , but on one listened

RIP Super my dear

[Help Sasha] I already lost Super cause of the dumb people. I won´t lost Zelda

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS , IF WE HELP SHELLY ZELDA MIGHT DIE

#TeamSarah posted: »

Bloodbath 1/4 (Ylenia D7) "Let the annual Hunger Games begin!" The voice says and about 20 of us begin running instantly, my heart rac

• It's okay man. You have a 1/24 chance of living.

supersagig posted: »

I AM CALM. YOU!! YOU CALM!! cries for every character who is going to die

• Perhaps it will. I was 3rd to last. Hopefully no one targets me in bloodbath ;~;

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Doesn't stop hugging I did... Hopefully it'll make me less of a target.

• Super is dead cause you u.u

ComingSoon posted: »

It's okay man. You have a 1/24 chance of living.

• [Help Shelly]

Holy shit... I'm speechless right now.

R.I.P To Districts 5,8,12, and 11. :(

e.e I told everyone what would happen , but on one listened RIP Super my dear [Help Sasha] I already lost Super cause of the dumb people. I won´t lost Zelda PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS , IF WE HELP SHELLY ZELDA MIGHT DIE

• [Help Shelly]

O.O

Bloodbath 1/4 (Ylenia D7) "Let the annual Hunger Games begin!" The voice says and about 20 of us begin running instantly, my heart rac

• edited February 2015

[Help Shelly] OH MY GOD NO, SHELLY LIVE. SAVE SHELLY OH THE HUMANITY.

• [Help Sasha]

The boy from 1 quickly digs a large sword into the back of his neck and I watch it go straight through.. I cover my mouth in disgust

Alt text

ew omg no why why

• What? How?

Super is dead cause you u.u

• ;)

Carley123 posted: »

[Help Sasha] The boy from 1 quickly digs a large sword into the back of his neck and I watch it go straight through.. I cover my mouth in disgust ew omg no why why

• ;-;

e.e I told everyone what would happen , but on one listened RIP Super my dear [Help Sasha] I already lost Super cause of the dumb people. I won´t lost Zelda PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS , IF WE HELP SHELLY ZELDA MIGHT DIE

• [Help Shelly]

Amazing start. The pressure is so high O.O

SOO HYPED

• Hope you guys liked first part! : ) Part 2 will be out tomorrow!

• I. LOVED. IT.

I CANNOT WAIT

Hope you guys liked first part! : ) Part 2 will be out tomorrow!

• Ylenia is alright, thank god!

[Help Shelly]

• [Help Shelly]

• [Help Sasha] please?

• Damn that was brutal... That was absolutely heartbreakingly brutal. Poor Super and Athena :(

At first I was happy that Nero and Atlas and all my other favourites survived... Then I saw it

Bloodbath 1/4

Alt text

Oh my god, they're all going to be slaughtered by the fucking careers... Hopefully Susie survives to avenge them...

[Help Sasha]

Now, here I have a problem. Both, Shelly and Sasha would probably be my favourites, should Susie, Nero and Atlas die. Since I like them equally, I absolutely don't know who to vote here. But since Sasha has less votes by far and my vote probably wouldn't change anything, I can at least give her a pity vote. Maybe she manages to kill Lun without help.

• PLEASE NO PART 2

I'M NOT READY D:

• edited February 2015

Getting my measles vaccine today so part 2 might be a bit late..

But dont worry it'll be worth the wait >:)

• edited February 2015

** prays that my favourites make it out alive ** D:

Getting my measles vaccine today so part 2 might be a bit late.. But dont worry it'll be worth the wait

• edited February 2015

[Help Shelly]

Fuck Sasha attacking Lun. Also I hope Viola survives omg

• I hope she doesn't :c

Damn that was brutal... That was absolutely heartbreakingly brutal. Poor Super and Athena At first I was happy that Nero and Atlas and a

• I actually have to agree. While being very agressive, Lun is far from being the worst of the bunch. I'd prefer if both of them get out alive for now and instead decide to target the careers or stuff like that.

Purugly posted: »

I hope she doesn't :c

• It will be ;(/)/$€_&/

SO PUMPED

but SOO nervous ;-;-;-

Getting my measles vaccine today so part 2 might be a bit late.. But dont worry it'll be worth the wait

• :3

PLEASE NO PART 2 I'M NOT READY

• It looks like a mouse if you tilt your head to the right. :3

<:3

• Yep , :3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It looks like a mouse if you tilt your head to the right.

• Starting part 2 of bloodbath!

(And i got my measles vaccine, it didn't hurt!! Make sure to get vaccinated children)

• YAY!

I remember having my measles vaccine, I was tearing up o.o

Starting part 2 of bloodbath! (And i got my measles vaccine, it didn't hurt!! Make sure to get vaccinated children)

• Make sure to get vaccinated children\

important life lesson

Starting part 2 of bloodbath! (And i got my measles vaccine, it didn't hurt!! Make sure to get vaccinated children)

• Bloodbath: 1/4

ZELDA D1

I throw the girl from 4 to the ground when suddenly I see the girl from 7 throw a throwing axe at me. I manage to dodge and run off, when I turn around I can see the girl from 5 stabbing the girl from 6 in the leg and the girl from 4 and 7 run over to help her... this is the worst part of the bloodbath almost everyone has their weapons now and are fighting for the hell of it.

I see the boy from 3 fighting with the boy from 10 over a crate.. Carley kneels from above the crate she's hiding behind and throws a knife at them, the boy from 3 dodges and grabs the bag running to the girl from 3. I see Soon attack the girl from 8 but she is too fast for him and is able to run off towards the field I see her turn back and run to the other side of Cornucopia. Theres still twelve tributes fighting at cornucopia.

Then I look my left and see the boy from 10 trying to stab the boy from 3 but accidentally stabbed the girl from 3 instead, the knife pierces her back and goes into her spine.

"Ahhh! Nero!" She screams in pain as she falls... Nero I guess his name is grabs the boy from 10, lifting him up Nero stabs him in the chest and drops him too the ground.

BOOM!

GARRETT 0:02:56

Well. five dead now.. I see the boy from 3 lift up the girl from 3 and they run off with him holding her.

I haven't killed anyone yet.. i need to.. I have to prove myself. I see the boy from 4, he's only five feet away from me ontop of a crate looking through it.

Zach sees this and runs over tossing the Boy from 4 and the crate sideways.. the boy from 4 falls on the ground and desperately tries to crawl away from him. Zach stabs him in the lower back and he screams in pain but keep crawling away frantically..

I have to prove myself to these careers..

"Zelda?" Carley hisses at me "What are you doing? Go kill somebody!"

I run over to the other side of cornucopia and hear the boy from 4's cannon go off..

BOOM!

FINN 0:03:21

On the other side the boy from 7 is fighting the girl from 9, he throws an axe and she dodges kicking him in the crotch.

"Ugh!" Furry yelps in pain and falls to the ground.

The girl from 9 quickly searches through the crate beside his body while he lies in pain then she runs off.. theres also the girl from 8 who is wondering around, she picks up the throwing knives implanted in the boy from 5's body..

"Help me!" Furry cries as he is in pain

I run over to him

"You okay?" I ask him

"Yeah" He says... "Wheres the girl from 9?"

"She ran off" I look at her and see her fleeing the cornucopia with a backpack and weapons.

"Dammit!" Furry says

"Did you want to kill someone?" I ask

"I need to prove myself" Furry says sadly

"Same" I say to him and stand up tall with my sword.

The boy from 6 is grabbing a backpack searching through it, he's holding a sledgehammer... the girl from 8 is grabbing supplies in cornucopia and grabs a bag of throwing knives. The girl from 10 is shooting arrows at the boy from 2 and he's dodging them but he runs the other way with Carley.. Carley and Zach run after the girl from 9. Me, Soon and Furry are the only Careers at cornucopia right now.. I have to prove myself... as much i hate it I need to kill somebody. But who?

Who should Zelda try to kill?

[District 8 female] [District 10 female] [District 6 male]

R.I.P

20th: GARRETT, DISTRICT 10

19th: FINN, DISTRICT 4

• edited February 2015

[District 8 female]

RIP Finn and Garrett

Awesome part!!!

Bloodbath: 1/4 ZELDA D1 I throw the girl from 4 to the ground when suddenly I see the girl from 7 throw a throwing axe at me. I manage

• R.I.P FINN :(

[District 8 female]

So she can be with her mom and sister :(

Bloodbath: 1/4 ZELDA D1 I throw the girl from 4 to the ground when suddenly I see the girl from 7 throw a throwing axe at me. I manage

• RIP Finn and Garrett

[District 8 female]

The intensity levels are at a high O.O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.