The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• xD I feel it everytime I see the words

#TeamSarah posted: »

I get it I get it! xD

• Lol :p

ComingSoon posted: »

xD I feel it everytime I see the words

• edited February 2015

Part 1 of Day 1

LUN D5

I'm at the village and on the front lawn of the house... theres a cool breeze in the crisp air. Yet it feels uneasy for some reason, I put my hair in a pony tail so my long black hair wont get into my dark brown eyes.

I get up when I suddenly hear a cannon, it rips through the arena loudly.

BOOM!

SUSIE 0:32:43

I wonder who that is... I look into the distance and see the hovercraft carrying away all of the 7 tributes that died in the bloodbath. I cannot believe that Santiago died.. he was so kind and nice. I look down sadly and walk to an abandon car on the houses driveway, theres about 4 houses in a circle and im surprised no other tributes have been here yet. Though i did just get here so maybe someone is already in one of the houses..

I open the rear door of the car and it makes a screeching noise, I open it and see the backseats.. I rip the top of the seats open with a small knife that I found. I find the springs in the back seat and take it out.. maybe I could make something with this.

I look up and see the Girl from 10 is walking up the hill towards the village.. shes about 30 or 40 feet from me.

"Shit" I mumble to myself and quickly go into the old car and hide under the back seat. I look up and peak through the window.. she's really close and I can see her eyeing the car. I quickly duck and hide on the foot placement in the car, i'm pretty low down so as long as she doesnt look in the car I should be safe. My heart is racing and I clutch onto my tiny survival knife as I hear her footsteps.. its bloody from when I stabbed the girl from 6.. she got away with only two or three minor stabbings.

The girl from 10 rests on the rusty window of the car and if she looked down she would see me.. I pray she'll go away already.

"Been a long day" The girl from 10 sighs as she opens her green backpack and opens a water bottle, she quickly drinks from it..

I could really use water. The only weapon I got was the small knife from the medium sized backpack that was beside Santiago's body. The girl from 2 nearly killed me..if she didn't throw a knife at my neck I could've actually have gotten a weapon.

I cover my head and pull my hood up trying to blend in with the car... I breathe heavily and nervously hoping she doesn't see me.

Suddenly I see the girl from 10 look up and walk backwards in fear.. what the hell is she looking at?

"Hey look!" A voice says in the distance "Its the girl from 10!"

"Wooo!" A deeper voice yells "We got one!"

Suddenly an arrow goes crashing through the window and I cover my face as glass shards fly at my head.. ow...fuck.

I don't think any of the glass shards hit me badly, luckily I had my hood over my head.. but they're all over the back seat and the entire rear window is shattered open.

The girl from 10 quickly runs into the house and closes the door.. I sit up and look through the windows trying to push any glass shards off my jacket.. the arrow is sitting on the backseat. I see the girl from 1 and both Districts 2's..

"Great" I mumble "Careers... just what I needed"

I go back to my original position as they walk by.. they stop walking near the car and I can overhear them.. I pray they don't look through the car window.

"Okay Zelda come with me" The girl from 2 says "Zach stay out here"

"Lets go find that bitch" The girl from 2 says as they walk into the house, the girl from 1 holds a sword and the girl from 2 holding a knife.

They close the door and search for the girl from 10 inside the house.

The boy from 2 begins walking in circles humming.. he walks past the car and I quickly hum.. I see him holding a bow and quickly duck. He doesnt see me and I try to stay as quiet as possible.

He leans against the car as he waits..

"Why couldn't I have gone in there with them" He whines "Bullshit!"

I lift my head up and see him open the front door of the car.. oh my god.

I push my body as far down as it can do and stay hidden from him, but if he looked at the back of the car he would see me easily.

He sits on the drivers seat and shuts the door, the whole car shakes.

"I cant believe she has a hitlist!" Zach mumbles angrily

I wonder what he's talking about but i'm more focused on making sure he doesn't see me.

He slams his hand on the drivers wheel and I hold onto my knife, my hands are shaking.

He puts his hands out looking for something in the backseat..his hand is only an inch from me... I close my eyes hoping he doesn't touch my back. I could stab him right now and he wouldn't see me...plus i'd get his supplies or I could just stay hidden and pray he doesn't touch me or find me. Then I wouldn't have the careers after me if they found out I stabbed him.

What should Lun do?

[Stab him] [Stay hidden]

R.I.P

17th: Susie, District 3

• Oh god... O>O Such an intense decision ;_;

Uh

UH

[Stab him]

Part 1 of Day 1 LUN D5 I'm at the village and on the front lawn of the house... theres a cool breeze in the crisp air. Yet it feels un

• edited February 2015

[Stay hidden] I hope he finds her and yells for the careers to come kill her just because my character is probably in the house.

Part 1 of Day 1 LUN D5 I'm at the village and on the front lawn of the house... theres a cool breeze in the crisp air. Yet it feels un

• [Stay hidden] The careers would crush her (Probably)

Awesome chapter!

• edited February 2015

[Stay hidden] don´t touch my Zelda please u.u

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Y U DO THIS TO ME???

[Stay Hidden]

Guys think about it, if Lun stabs him Zach wont tell anyone about Carley's hitlist and then she will get away with it.

• stabby stab

Carley123 posted: »

Y U DO THIS TO ME??? [Stay Hidden] Guys think about it, if Lun stabs him Zach wont tell anyone about Carley's hitlist and then she will get away with it.

• Yeah. Good point.

Y U DO THIS TO ME??? [Stay Hidden] Guys think about it, if Lun stabs him Zach wont tell anyone about Carley's hitlist and then she will get away with it.

• edited February 2015

Yeah, changed my mind.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Yeah. Good point.

• lol like everyone changed their mind c:

TWD_25 posted: »

Yeah, changed my mind.

• REST IN PEACE SUSIE! :(

• :(

REST IN PEACE SUSIE!

• [Stab Him]

More death!

• :(

REST IN PEACE SUSIE!

• [Stay hidden]

Omg both of my tributes could die omg

• [Stay hidden] Zach better expose Carley when the time is right..

RIP SUSIE :( <3

• [Stab him]

Great chapter!

• BOOM!

SUSIE 0:32:43

Alt text

[Stay hidden]

As much as I'd love for Lun to just stab the shit out of his careery ass, sparing him could lead to tensions between him and Carley. And that's always a good thing.

• Part 2 will be posted after i get out of school. :D

• Great :D

Part 2 will be posted after i get out of school.

• Yay :D

• awesome :D

• [Stay hidden] - I honesty wanna stab him, but it most likely won't kill him and he could warn the others.

• edited February 2015

Starting Part 2

Shits about to go down. Again.

• oh god

Starting Part 2 Shits about to go down. Again.

• O.O

• D:

• Oh god...

• No, not more dead people

• Death , Death everywhere

• Alt text

I'm not ready o_o

• Part 2 of Day 1

SUSIE D4

"How you like the house?" Ylenia asks me worryingly.

We are in the upstairs bedroom, its really big.. the houses in District 4 are a lot smaller than this.

"It's weird" I say "Theres plumbing and electricity"

"I know" Ylenia says suspiciously as she crosses her arms "We should probably go down stairs and see Sasha"

"How's she feeling?" Ylenia asks me

"I worry its infected" I say calmly "We need to get her a medical kit""

We begin walking down the stairs towards the living room, the house is so big and looks wealthy.. I bet the capitol made it in the arena.

I look out the window towards the car..

"Have you checked out the car yet?" I ask Yelnia

"Nah" Ylenia says calmly "Probably nothing in there"

We look at the living room and see Sasha sitting there with her leg wound, its open and it looks like it is swelling.

"Hey guys" Sasha says as she sits on the white modern couch..

We are hidden from the door because theres a wall that separates the living room from the entrance.

"How you doing?" I ask kindly

"Better" Sasha says "That bitch from 5 will pay"

Ylenia nods

"Dont worry" She says to Sasha "When we see her we will kill her"

I rest on the couch when suddenly the front door opens..

"What the fuck!" Sasha whispers

"Get down!" Ylenia hisses and we flop under the couch

Oh my god... im so nervous. Who could possibly be in this house? Theres like 12 other tributes alive, it could be any of them.

"It's the girl from 10" Ylenia whispers as she peeks over the wall "Lets go to the basement"

The girl from 10 runs upstairs and we tiptoe opening the door and go down the set of stairs, I support Sasha's leg as she slowly moves. You can see the pain in her poor eyes, I feel so bad for her.

"Did the girl from 10 have any weapons?" I ask Ylenia, we only got throwing axes, when I tried to get a spear the girl from 1 attacked me.

We open the basement door and there's a desk, car and a bed.

"Sasha go in the car" Ylenia says and I hop with Sasha opening the car door.

Ylenia shuts the door slowly and locks it..she turns the light off as I put Sasha in the front of the car under the drivers wheel.. theres lots of room.

"You'll be fine" I say to her and she nods.

Suddenly we hear the front door open again...

"What the fuck?!?" Ylenia whispered to me "Theres somebody else in the house now"

No..theres more than one.. I can hear four footsteps.

"No" I say nervously "Theres 3 in the house"

We hear the door leading to the basement open and I quickly go and hide under the desk, Ylenia goes behind the door with her axe. My whole body shakes and I can feel my heart pounding. I can hear them walking down the stairs...I can hear their quiet breathing against the door.

"We know you're in there bitch!" A voice yells as they slam on the door

Ylenia looks at me, and I motion her to go under the bed.. she shakes her head and goes into the car with Sasha, she slowly shuts the door.

A sword goes flying through the door and I hold my hand over my trembling lips so I don't scream.. I move further into the large desk and move the brown chair to protect my tiny body.

SLAM!

The creaky door slams onto the old ground and I turn my head and see two girls, one smaller than the other. The taller one is holding a sword...

I put my body in a fetus position as I can hear they're footsteps walking past me, I can feel the girl from 1 looking under the desk but because of my dark jacket doesn't see me.

They look under the bed and the smaller girl sighs

"Where the fuck is she?!?" She hisses

"Maybe she went upstairs" The taller girl says

"Lets check" The smaller girl says and they walk upstairs.. they slam the door leading to the basement.

Ylenia opens the door and looks at me smiling.

"Its not over yet" I whisper to her nervously as I come out from under the desk.

"I know" She whispers, we can hear their footsteps from upstairs.

"You okay Sasha?" I ask her as Sasha comes out from under the drivers wheel

"Yeah" Sasha says nicely "Even if they opened the car door she wouldn't have seen me"

The footsteps upstairs stop..

"Why have they stopped?" Sasha worries

"Shush!" Ylenia says cautiously "Try to listen"

Theres no noise... then suddenly the noise of a third person is heard.

"NOOO!!! PLLEEAASSEEE!" A voice from upstairs screams frantically

I look at Ylenia with wide eyes and she looks back at me with the same reaction as we sit on the floor.

"AAAHHHHH!! NOOOO!" The voice screams and the sound of a desk falling slams onto the ground.

BOOM!

VIOLA 0:52:32

I grab Ylenia and hug her tightly

"We are all going to die!" I cry

"Shush..." Ylenia says calmingly as she cools me down

"We need to get out of here" Sasha says

"She's right" Ylenia says nervously

"What?!" I worry "The door is so close to them though!"

"Theres a backdoor!" Sasha exclaims

What if they come back for us... then we will die. But also going upstairs is risky.. we only have Ylenia's throwing axe's and they had swords and stuff.

What should their group do?

[Escape] [Stay hidden]

R.I.P

16th: Viola, District 10

• [Escape]

RIP Viola!!

Part 2 of Day 1 SUSIE D4 "How you like the house?" Ylenia asks me worryingly. We are in the upstairs bedroom, its really big.. the

• [Escape] I feel like it's better to gtfo rather then staying hidden.

Part 2 of Day 1 SUSIE D4 "How you like the house?" Ylenia asks me worryingly. We are in the upstairs bedroom, its really big.. the

• edited February 2015

[Escape] I don't know what to do, Sasha's leg is messed up so we may need to sacrifice her in order for Shelly (I think, you put Susie down) and Ylenia to survive. Are you writing another part tonight? Because I don't know how long I'll make it. The suspense is killing me.

WAIT. WAIT, FUCK SOON IS OUTSIDE WE SHOULD'VE STABBED HIM DAMNIT!

• edited February 2015

[Escape]

Shit, I really don't know what to do. I think escaping could be the better strategy here, because the careers might thoroughly search the house and if they find them, they will probably kill them all. I guess even finding one hiding tribute would be reason enough for that nutjob Carley to search through the whole house. And considering that I would like to see one of these three winning...

On the other hand, I am worried for Sasha's wounds, she might not be able to run as fast as possible... But I think it is worth a try, because her chances of survival aren't much better while hiding.

• [Escape] The careers might search through the house again ;-;

• whats your favourite POV?

And which persons POV do you want to see more of?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.