The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

1. Nero , cause the feels
    2. My Sagig , he deserves some
    #TeamSarah posted: »

whats your favourite POV? And which persons POV do you want to see more of?

• edited February 2015
    1. My favourite so far is definitely Nero's because it literally made me tear up :(

2. Thomas, Nero, Hope, and John because we haven't really seen him in the games.

• [Escape]

I don't know really, but I feel like staying in a confined area dose no good to them. Throwing axes probably won't be affective indoors, throwing one would take more room. At least outdoors there's a lot of room to move, and you could put some space between you and the enemy or at least get a head start.

Part 2 of Day 1 SUSIE D4 "How you like the house?" Ylenia asks me worryingly. We are in the upstairs bedroom, its really big.. the

1. Nero, but I wonder whats going to happen to him now. Also Hope
    2. I may be arrogant for saying this but I'm always excited for Shelly to show up, probably because I know she'll die soon. Nero, Hope and Carley, it's always interesting to see in the mind of a psychotic asshole and the careers.
    ayylmao posted: »

* My favourite so far is definitely Nero's because it literally made me tear up * Thomas, Nero, Hope, and John because we haven't really seen him in the games.

1. Nero.

2. Idk. Someone...

• 1. I hate voting for my own, but I have to say Nero's PoV gave me so many feels. His interactions with Susie were both, heartwarming and heartbreaking and I am positively surprised how he turned out. Hope would be a close second, because just like Nero's PoV made me teary-eyed, Hope's PoV gave me a good laugh. Throwing up on Carley was wonderful and so well-deserved!

2. A Carley PoV could be oddly interesting. Even though I hate her guts, occasional villain PoV's can be refreshing. More Hope is always a good idea and we've barely seen Sagig, Thomas, Atlas and John in the games. To be honest, I'd love to see more of everyone and it makes me a bit sad that this won't be possible :(

• Part 3 (final part) will be released tonight! :D

• WOO :D

cries because still not ready

Part 3 (final part) will be released tonight!

• I think you should do something about Atlas , John , Thomas , the living Finn and Sagig please. We barealy saw something about them

• [Escape]

Part 2 of Day 1 SUSIE D4 "How you like the house?" Ylenia asks me worryingly. We are in the upstairs bedroom, its really big.. the

• Finn is dead but the next part has different characters POV's :).

supersagig posted: »

I think you should do something about Atlas , John , Thomas , the living Finn and Sagig please. We barealy saw something about them

• [Escape]

R.I.P Viola :(

• ohh and i thought thre were two Finns xd

Finn is dead but the next part has different characters POV's .

• Haha, there was :p but then the d9m became Thomas because a new user took over for him.

ohh and i thought thre were two Finns xd

• edited February 2015

Also , John asked Sagig to ally in the training :P

Haha, there was but then the d9m became Thomas because a new user took over for him.

• edited February 2015

I remember, you'll have to wait and see what happens. >:)

Also , John asked Sagig to ally in the training :P

• [Stay Hidden]

• Awesome! :D

• edited February 2015

Starting the last part of Day 1!

c:

(Also I changed my profile picture I hope it doesn't confuse you guys.)

• WHO IS THIS MAN

Starting the last part of Day 1! c: (Also I changed my profile picture I hope it doesn't confuse you guys.)

• Sam from Freaks and Geeks. :D

He's the best.

ComingSoon posted: »

WHO IS THIS MAN

• sweet :3

Sam from Freaks and Geeks. He's the best.

• PART 3/3 DAY 1

Atlas D6

I sit down on the cool grass, hours have passed since the last cannon went off and I can see all the careers in the distance sitting by a roaring fire in the middle of cornucopia. I'm so lucky I didn't die.. the boy from 1 could have killed me but had lots of mercy, the girl from 9 was across the lake for awhile but I didnt talk to her. I think her name is Hope.. I tried to remember all the names of the tributes.. I dont know why since they're all dying.

I could see 3 figures in the distance running towards the mountains about 2 hours ago but since then theres been little activity. I'm not totally sure where I will sleep i'm too scared to go into the forest honestly. Theres like 4 people in the mountains too.. I feel vulnerable out here. I stand up and look around.. the sky has gone from blue to a light pink color. The dying sun begins to set over the huge mountains and I can feel the cold begin to set in as I walk away slowly from the lake. The wind goes through my short brown hair as I get to the peak of the raccoon hill... my feet are so cold from the snow but theres patches of dry grass along the Tundra.

This arena is surely interesting, theres mountains, a village and not to mention lots of snow. I'm so glad I stayed away from that village, I look over to it in the distance, two cannons went off over there not that long ago and it has me worried.. only fifteen of us are left. I wonder if Sasha and Ylenia are still alive, I guess ill find out tonight.

I walk down the hill and see a patch of dry grass, I run over and open my large orange backpack I got from cornucopia. It's crazy to believe that I didnt die, I literally was the second last non career there.

Theres a sleeping bag inside so I unroll it and lay on it, I grab onto my sledgehammer.

I shiver as the sun begins to go down and the dark sky takes over the night, I look up at the sky and see green lights flash by.

"What the fuck?" I mumble and look up curiously

Different colors mingle and begin to dance around the sky, i'm curious what it is.

After awhile I lay on my side and begin dozing off as I clutch onto my sledgehammer.

1 hour later

"Hey!" A voice yells and taps my side

Startled I jump up and grab onto my sledgehammer, its the girl from 9 and she's looking up to me.

"Who are you?!?" I exclaim "Go away!"

"No" She says in a sassy tone

"Why!" I say angrily "I'll hurt you!"

The girl from 9 looks at me with kind eyes.

"Thats a lie" She says funnily

"What is?" I hiss

"You're not going to kill me" She says nervously "P.S I got that line from a movie so im hoping that you wont actually kill me..I dunno if it helped or not."

I put my sledgehammer down understanding she's definitely not a threat.

"Look" The girl from 9 says "My name is Hope"

I was right.. her name is Hope

"And i need your help" She keeps talking quietly "I have a plan.. but you need to come with me. I'm going to make some rude assholes pay for their actions and I need your help"

I'm curious what she's talking about.. but what if this is a trap? Ugh, I shouldn't have slept out here.

What should Atlas do?

[Go with her] [Stay here]

Sagig D11

"You comfortable?" John asks as I lay on the tree branch next to him.

"Yeah" I say to him "What do you call this again?"

"Aurora Borealis" John says kindly "We get them in District 12 sometimes"

I nod smiling..

"Do you think Athena and Super are okay?" I ask him worryingly

"I dunno" John says silently "When I was in bloodbath I only saw the Boy from 5 and 8 die"

"Oh.." I say trailing off.

I really hope that Super is okay... the tribute memorials will start soon and we are staring at the sky.

"Hey!" John whispers "Someone is coming!"

I look down, we are one of the biggest trees in the forest deep in the middle of it.. the tree is abnormally large for a Tundra.. its almost thirty feet high.

We are about 25 feet above the ground, John had to help me up. I'm not used to tree climbing..

"Who is it?" John askes

I look down and see a larger guy with brown hair, he is covered in blood.

"Boy from 3" I whisper to him, it says what District we are from in the back of our jackets and tribute shirts.

"He got a 9!" John hissed and my eyes widened.

He looked around and kept going deeper into the forest... he looks really sad. He soon walks away and I only hear the rustling of the bushes.

Suddenly the tribute anthem begins to play into the sky.

"Its time" John says soberly.

"The Fallen" The title goes across the arena.

Susie, District 3 A small little girl flashes across the sky, she looks so fragile.. I wonder what happened to her.

Finn, District 4 A smaller boy with dirty blonde hair that goes down to his eyes flashes across the sky

"We looks our age" John says sadly

"Yeah.." I say

Santiago, District 5 He looked really kind and I remember seeing him in the Training center

Unk, District 8 A larger guy who looked 18 or 17 flashed across the sky.

"I saw him die.." John said soberly "A sword went right through his throat"

Jeanie, District 8 Huh, seems both District 8's died in the bloodbath...

Garrett, District 10 I don't remember who that is, he looks kind at heart though.

Viola, District 10 I remember seeing her in the training center, she was really pretty..

"Sagig... you know what this means?" John exclaims

"What?" I ask

Super, District 11 My eyes water and I in one moment my entire heart drops..

"No!" I cry out as her face flashes across the sky, John quickly hugs me from the side of the tree bark.

Athena, District 12

We hug each other as Athena's face flashes across the sky, tears flow down Johns cheeks and I cry also.

"How could this happen to them?" John exclaims

I shake my head.

30 Minutes later

After fifteen minutes of crying things got silent..

"Hey Sagig" John says breaking the silence

"Yeah?" I ask him

"You want to take the first watch, or should i?" John wonders

Who should take first watch?

[Sagig] [John]

• edited February 2015

[Go with her] Yes! Shelly, Ylenia and Sasha made it out, but Shelly and Sasha still have no weapon!

[John] This is going to sound weird but your hunger games fanfiction has sorta inspired me to write a hunger games fanfiction too.

PART 3/3 DAY 1 Atlas D6 I sit down on the cool grass, hours have passed since the last cannon went off and I can see all the careers i

• Thats awesome! Make one and i'll definitely join!

TWD_25 posted: »

[Go with her] Yes! Shelly, Ylenia and Sasha made it out, but Shelly and Sasha still have no weapon! [John] This is going to sound weird but your hunger games fanfiction has sorta inspired me to write a hunger games fanfiction too.

• Thanks! But I got another fanfic going on and I'm a really slow writer and not very motivated at the moment so it's going to be a loong time.

Thats awesome! Make one and i'll definitely join!

• [John] Awesome chapter!

PART 3/3 DAY 1 Atlas D6 I sit down on the cool grass, hours have passed since the last cannon went off and I can see all the careers i

• There's two votes...

[Go with her]

[John]

• Yeah i wonder why it was missed. c:

ComingSoon posted: »

There's two votes... [Go with her] [John]

• [Go with her] Shit.. Looks like Hope doesn't play games anymore o.o

[John]

• [Go with her]

[John]

Great chapter!

• [Go with her]

With anyone else, I'd be reasonably concerned about Atlas' safety, but I don't think Hope is actively plotting to kill him. Of course, she could always get him killed unintentionally... But I'm quite interested in her plan. Hopefully it involves Atlas giving some Hammertime to the careers.

[John]

• [Go with her]

[Sagig]

• Day 2 sneak peak coming soon. >:)

• [Go with her] - If Hope kills her I'm gonna be really sad. :c

[John]

Great part!

• yessss

Day 2 sneak peak coming soon.

• Send me the link when you make the thread

TWD_25 posted: »

Thanks! But I got another fanfic going on and I'm a really slow writer and not very motivated at the moment so it's going to be a loong time.

• [Go with her]

[John]

Awesome Chapter!!

• yeah I'm pumped!

Send me the link when you make the thread

• me too! c:

Send me the link when you make the thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.