The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• edited February 2015

Starting the last part of Day 2...

Prepare yourself >:)

• O.O

#TeamSarah posted: »

Starting the last part of Day 2... Prepare yourself

• Nero , Lun , John and Sagig hadn´t appeared in Day 2 yet

• Yeah, so pretty much some tributes wont always appeared because I want each day to have a pretty solid storyline (if that makes sense). So usually when tributes don't appear in the day it means theyll be main characters the next day.

As the series go on and more tributes die I can include all tributes in one day without a storyline thats all over the place.

supersagig posted: »

Nero , Lun , John and Sagig hadn´t appeared in Day 2 yet

• D:

• PART 4 OF DAY 2

ZACH D2

The girl from 6 grabbed the medical backpack and Carley threw a throwing knife, it just missed her and she ran off. The girl from 7 ran away with her..

"Ugh!" Carley hissed "Its almost nightfall and no deaths?!"

She walks over to Furry angrily

"What the hell?" She screamed at him "You could have killed her!"

"Carley-" Zelda says

Carley turned around to Zelda

"Shut the hell up Zelda" Carley hissed cutting her off

Zelda took a step back and Carley turned back to Furry

She glared and sat on the grass, crossing her arms.

"Lets just calm down" Soon says trying to cool the situation

"Shut up Soon..." Carley trails off "I dont want to talk to you"

Ugh, Carley can be such a baby. This last day its almost like i've forgotten about her hitlist.. its terrible my name was on it.. so was Zelda's and Furry's.

Carley went over to the cornucopia and searched through a crate.

"What did they take?" Carley asked Furry

"A medical backpack, some axes and a sword." Furry says weakly.

"THE medical backpack?" Carley asked turning around looking at Furry with anger in her large eyes.

Furry nodded slowly.

"Ugh!" Carley screamed loudly "This is bullshit!"

"Calm down!" I yell at her as she throws a temper tantrum

"I will. NOT. calm down until every last one of them is dead!!" She screamed as she threw a sword on the ground

She breathed heavily as she collapsed onto the snow packed ground.

"Its day two!" Zelda muttered angrily "And we are already falling apart!"

We all look down at the ground in silence.

40 MINUTES LATER

The sun is beginning to set over the purple sky as theres a awkward silence around Cornucopia, i'm close to Zelda. Soon is over by the fire with Carley and Furry is inside the cornucopia trying to get some sleep. Maybe I should talk to somebody about Carley... she has a hitlist and we are on it. It's sick and twisted.. but maybe I should keep to myself. If Carley finds out I told someone she will be gunning for me..

Who should Zach tell?

[Zelda] [Soon] [Furry] [Nobody]

Shelly D4

Ugh, Sasha is pissing me off! She walks back from the cornucopia while i look after the boy from 9, his name is Thomas and hes pretty nice. I see her walk over to me in the low bushes, I walk over to her and glare.

"Wheres the spear?" I hiss at her

"Didnt get it" She says brushing me off

"Didnt get it?" I hiss at her "I told you too!"

"Clam down!" She sneers "Grow up Shelly, it isnt all about you!"

I push her backwards and Sasha falls backwards onto the snow packed ground.. she growls at me and I get ready to fight her.

"Guys.." Thomas says peacefully "Stop.."

Sasha looks down at him and nods, she walks over to him and opens up the medical backpack she tends his wound and I huff walk over to the other side of them.

I sit down and glare at Sasha for about five minutes..

Ylenia comes through the bushes

"Hey guys" She says "I got some weapons"

"Spear?" I ask

"Sword and a bow" Yelina mutters "Sorry.."

Ugh! I'm getting so sick of them, they always think of themselves first! Sasha totally could've gotten the spear and just didnt get it too piss me off.. she is going to pay for this.

As night begins to fall the fire glows as Sasha and I glare at one another.

"Hey Shelly" Sasha smiles "Want to take a walk?"

I tuck my knife that Ylenia gave me into my back pocket..

"Sure" I smile "Lets go.."

Ylenia looks up at us while Thomas sleeps beside her.

"Okay.." Ylenia trails off "Don't take too long you guys.."

I get up and so does Sasha, her brown hair glows in the fire's reflection. I get up and walk beside her...

"We wont.." I say back to Ylenia as we walk away from everyone.

I step over a log, I wonder what is about to happen. I'm not naive but im not sure if she actually plotting to kill me, if she is is will be ready for it.. if she's not then I have no idea what will happen.

I step over another large wet log as Sasha is ahead of me.. we keep walking.

"You know.." Sasha says heartwarmingly "I love your little act!"

"What act?" I hiss back to her

"You're a liar and a bitch Shelly" She hisses "I know it, and Ylenia knows it"

"Are you trying to piss me off?" I snarl at her

"What if I am?" Sasha hisses"You gonna kill me?"

"Dont question me.." I say coldly back to her as we keep walking.

Suddenly Sasha turns around and punches me in the face, her tan fist crashes into my small nose. I can feel the blood pouring out as I land backwards onto the ground. I sit up in utter shock.. how could she do this?

"Come on Shelly" Sasha says urging me on "You know to punch me back!"

"How dare you!" I scream "I'm going to kill you!"

My whole body goes warm and in one second a new me takes over.

Sasha's eyes widen as I get up and ram into her side, she and I go flying backwards in a big wrestle. She grabs my hair and tries pulling it, I slap her in the face and roll on top of her. She screams..

"Ylenia!" Sasha panics "She's trying to kill me!"

I punch her in the face and Sasha screams, my 'real' personality is out.. and theres no going back.

I push my small fingers into her struggling mouth, she bites down while screaming.. blood pours out of my hand as she crunches down onto my hand.. blood oozes out and I scream. I grab ahold of her swirling red tongue, I grab it and pull as hard as I can. Her teeth release in a scream of pain and the blood from my hands rolls onto her face. Her tongue is being stretched and her eyes widen in hope of mercy. I grab my entire hand around her tongue and pull even harder.

I can hear the crunch of her tongue as it begins to detach from her mouth, her screams of pain get louder.

"HHEEELP ME!" Sasha manages to scream out

I close my eyes as I feel the tongue crunching against her mouth Sasha tries to fight back but I can feel and feel it fully detaching from her mouth. Her tongue goes flying through the air and goes behind me, blood spills out of her mouth, she isn't able to scream anymore.

"DIE!" I scream as I pull my knife out of my backpocket and plunge it into her side..

"DIE YOU BITCH! JUST DIE!" I yell and the bloody knife goes into her stomach this time.

Sasha's almost lifeless head turns over.

I stab her again in the shoulder..

"WHY WONT YOU DIE!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as her cannon hasnt gone off

I stab her again in the chest and she gasps for air.

"DIEE!!!! BITCH!! DIEE!!!" I yell and continue stabbing her..

I stab her again in the chest and blood pours out of her mouth and her brown eyes roll to the back of her head and I finally plunge the knife down into her chest a third time.

BOOM!

SASHA 1:1:23:35

I stand over her body.. she has no tounge and her mouth is wide open with blood covering her entire body, I look at my small trembling hands covered in her dark red blood.

"Shelly?!?" A voice gasps

I turn around and Ylenia is standing there looking down at Sasha's body in shock she clutches onto her axe..What did I just do? I should just run off and be by myself...

What should Shelly do?

[Apologize] [Run off]

R.I.P

15th. Sasha, District 6

• edited February 2015

[Zelda] She's one of the few career tributes I like.

[Run off] HOLY SHIT RUN RUN RUN RUN WHY WOULD YLENIA LET HER LIVE?!

Ylenia's going to kill her we have to run! But to be honest I think Sasha deserved it, she bullied Lun, she got stabbed, she bullied and tried to kill Shelly and Shelly ripped her tongue. My biggest fear with this is the careers come for her. I hope Ylenia forgives her, otherwise another tongue might have to be ripped out... But yeah I'm praying that Shelly survives, I love her dark side and want to see more of it. Maybe get some of that action on Carley. In other news I'm going to stop editing my comment now.

I TOLD Y'ALL TO GET THE SPEARS BUT NOO.

PART 4 OF DAY 2 ZACH D2 The girl from 6 grabbed the medical backpack and Carley threw a throwing knife, it just missed her and she ran

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Holy shit what the fuck happened? Poor Sasha... and Shelly... did not expect that, not from her... holy actual fuck...

[Soon]

He is not exactly Carley's friend and definitely the most competent career next to Zach and Carley

[Apologize]

I fear that if she runs off she will become completely deranged sooner or later, maybe even worse than Carley. This might be her last chance to come back from this. And since the Capitol is known to arrange accidents to kill off crazy tributes, coming back from this might be the best for her. God, I still can't believe she just did that D:

PART 4 OF DAY 2 ZACH D2 The girl from 6 grabbed the medical backpack and Carley threw a throwing knife, it just missed her and she ran

• [Zelda]

Alt text

[Run off]

Wtf just happened!!!Um.. Ylenia might kill her maybe idrk anymore.

• [Soon]

[Apologize]

What in the literal fuck...

• [Soon]

[Apologize]

What the actual fuck O.O

• [Soon] Soon is beginning to piss off Carley so it's probably best he knows first before she finally loses it and kills him.

[Apologize] They have to work together.. The careers are still out there :(

This part got me fucked up O.O Shelly ripped her fucking tongue out omg bye

RIP SASHA <3 :(

• RIP SASHA That was disgusting to write.

Anyways Day 3 will begin tomorrow.

• I'm literally shaking so hard right now. P.S are there going to be sponsors?

• [Soon]

[Apologize] WHAT JUST HAPPENED

• I was honestly shaking through the whole part e.e

I'm scared for day 3 now ;-;

RIP SASHA That was disgusting to write. Anyways Day 3 will begin tomorrow.

• Yeah. They'll be mostly offscreen but there will be.

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm literally shaking so hard right now. P.S are there going to be sponsors?

• edited February 2015

[Zelda]

[Run off] Wait... What happened?

• [Zelda]

[Run off]

• edited February 2015

Just a little poll I made out of boredom...

http://strawpoll.me/3760002

Made another poll, this pertains to everybody.

http://strawpoll.me/3760091

And another

http://strawpoll.me/3760292

• oooooo

TWD_25 posted: »

Just a little poll I made out of boredom... http://strawpoll.me/3760002 Made another poll, this pertains to everybody. http://strawpoll.me/3760091 And another http://strawpoll.me/3760292

• Hey guys, I've got some bad news :c So I'm pretty sick, I think I've come down with the flu.. I'll try to write tomorrow hopefully I can. :c if I can't I'll tell you guys.

• :c

Hey guys, I've got some bad news :c So I'm pretty sick, I think I've come down with the flu.. I'll try to write tomorrow hopefully I can. :c if I can't I'll tell you guys.

• [Zelda]

[Apologize]

• edited February 2015

Aw D: get well soon! c:

Hey guys, I've got some bad news :c So I'm pretty sick, I think I've come down with the flu.. I'll try to write tomorrow hopefully I can. :c if I can't I'll tell you guys.

• Thank you! :)

ayylmao posted: »

Aw get well soon! c:

• :C Are you feeling any better?

• Ive gotten more sick but I think I will

TWD_stan posted: »

:C Are you feeling any better?

• I'm starting Part 1 now :)

• edited March 2015

PART 1 OF DAY 3

JOHN D12

"I'm back!" Sagig says while holding weaved basket in his dirty hand, inside there were berries.

"I cant believe you know how to make baskets." I say in amazement

"Its a District 11 thing" Sagig jokes and he puts the basket on the ground

"Are these safe to eat?" I ask him looking at the black berries

"Only one way to find out.." Sagig says slowly "Better than starving to death"

Sagig and I have been struggling to find food, after I got out of cornucopia I only got minimal supplies and food wasn't one of them, neither of us have any history with hunting animals so we cant do that. We are in the forest and I can tell other tributes are in here too, its not a huge forest its maybe a mile long. Last night me and Sagig could hear the sounds of screaming and blood splatter, then a cannon went off.. it seems crazy to think 10 people have died in 2 days. I wonder how many will be alive by the end of day 3.. I hate death. I hate these games and the goddam Capitol for putting me in here.

Sagig eats a berry and collapses on the ground

"Sagig?!" I exclaim as he lays there

Sagig starts having a huge seizure on the dry ground and begins laughing as he sits up.

"That wasnt funny" I say crossing my arms

"I got you so good!" He laughs "You should've seen your reaction!"

"So they're safe?" I say excitedly

Sagig nods still laughing.

I grab a handful with my hands and eat it, it tastes so good.. I haven't had food in a day.

"When do you think the feast will be?" Sagig asks me

"Not for a while" I say to him cautiously "Should we go though?"

"We kind of have too" Sagig says

Even though I dont say it I doubt one of us or maybe both of us will even be alive during the feast, the feast is when the games get boring so the usually the capitol puts something every tribute needs in the center of cornucopia. Sometimes they dont though, one year they just put a stale piece of bread in the middle and tributes fought over it.

I sit on the ground as Sagig leaves to get more berries.. I think about Athena and where she is now, I kind of believe in a afterlife maybe thats just because I know that i'm going to die soon.. District 12 never wins. We've did win when I was 3 years old, I remember there was parades and celebrations in the town center, but ever since then most District 12 tributes die in the bloodbath.

I lay on the open ground as I can hear birds chirping around me, suddenly I hear a rustle in the bushes. I see and large figure and quickly panic, I hide in the nearest bush.

I peak out and see a tribute with a bloodly sword, he's really large and looks scary.. he turns around and I can see his District number... he's from District 3. He spots the basket with berries in it and looks at it.. oh my god he's going to find me..

He looks into the bushes and I try to back away but tumble over making a loud noise, he runs over and grabs me by the neck throwing me onto the hard dusty ground.

"Please dont kill me!" I beg "Please!"

He looks at me narrow eyed.. he doesnt look like he is going to give me any mercy. He raises his sword up, suddenly Sagig comes up behind him and jumps on top of his shoulder scratching his face up.

"Get off me!" The boy from 3 yells

"Run John!" Sagig screams as he continues scratching the boy from 3's face up.

I run behind bushes and hear them screaming and fighting, I run down the forest hill passing trees. Minutes pass and I can no longer hear anything..

"Sagig?!" I call out

Nothing, no noise. What do I do?

What should John do?

[Search for Sagig] [Keep Running]

ATLAS D6

"I'm tired.." I say as we keep walking in the deep forest

"Your being a baby" Hope jokes as she digs her walking stick into the ground, she unties her long brown hair and relaxes her shoulders.

"Whats the plan anyways?" I ask her curiously

"We gotta find another tribute or two" Hope says kindly "By the looks of it we are the only ones in this arena"

"What if they kill us?" I ask

"We both got good training scores" Hope says to me "I have my knives and you have your sledgehammer, we will be fine"

I nod, she is right..

"What if we come across the girl from 2?" I question her

She laughs and little and eyes me.

"Then i'll throw some cookies all over her face again" She says and we continue walking, we are leaving the forest back to the rolling fields.

I've made about 1000 throw up jokes on Hope the last day, I find it pretty funny honestly.

"Get down!" Hope hisses as she jumps onto the ground

I get down quickly behind Hope as she looks into the distance.

"Whats there?" I ask her

"Tributes.." Hope says trailing off "I see two girls and a boy"

"Should we walk over to them?" I ask her

"Oh my god..." Hope says "Its Thomas.."

"What?" I ask

Hope stands up and begins running over to them..

"Thomas?!" She yells and they turn their heads, the boy runs over and they hug.

I walk behind her, looks like we have new allies.

I walk up to them as they release from hugging.. then I see Ylenia the other girl who is allies with her.. she has her head down and looks at the grassy ground soberly.

"Oh forgot to introduce" Hope says excitedly "Atlas this is Thomas, my district partner"

I wave and he waves back smiling..

"This is Ylenia" Thomas says pointing at Ylenia "And this is Shelly."

"Where's Sasha?" I ask Ylenia.

Ylenia looks at me sadly.. oh my god. That must've been her cannon last night.. poor Sasha.

"She's dead.." Ylenia mutters biting her lower lip, Shelly looks down quietly.

Theres a awkward silence among all 5 of us..

"Okay.." Hope says awkwardly breaking the silence "I have a plan and i was hoping you guys could help?"

"Does it have to do with the Careers?" Ylenia asks her

"Yup" She says smiling

1 HOUR LATER

The sun is in the middle of the sky as we sit by the lakeside.. I should probably become friends with some of my allies. Shelly is in the lake fishing, Ylenia is talking to Thomas and Hope is by herself drawing on a piece of wood. I could talk to Ylenia I know her already and I could also become better friends with Hope. But Shelly is mysterious and i'm curious about her.. and maybe I should talk to Thomas he and I are the only guys.

Who should Atlas talk too?

[Shelly] [Ylenia] [Hope] [Thomas]

• Sorry its kind of short :c also excuse any grammar mistakes, I feel really sick so i didn't read through each sentence afterwards.

• [Ylenia]

[Look for Sagig]

PART 1 OF DAY 3 JOHN D12 "I'm back!" Sagig says while holding weaved basket in his dirty hand, inside there were berries. "I cant b

• edited March 2015

[Search for Sagig] FIND ME!!!! PLEASE!!! DON´T LET HIM DIE LIKE SUPER!!! U.U

[Thomas] Cause why not?

Awesome Chapter!!!

PART 1 OF DAY 3 JOHN D12 "I'm back!" Sagig says while holding weaved basket in his dirty hand, inside there were berries. "I cant b

• Ylenia is talking to John

• [Search for Sagig] Shit.. Looks like the tables have turned for both of them :/

[Thomas] Well they are the only boys in the alliance so why not get to know each other better? :p

• [Search for Sagig]

[Thomas] We haven't talked to Thomas much, and I don't wanna mess with Shelly, she's kinda crazy.

• Sorry :c, I didnt go through it as well as I usually do,

Ylenia is talking to John ..........................................

• I know , it´s fine. I just thought John found them

Sorry :c, I didnt go through it as well as I usually do,

• [Search for Sagig]

I hope Nero won't kill him or vice versa. Especially vice versa, since Nero still has some career ass left to kick.

[Ylenia]

I don't think Atlas should talk to Shelly for some time, though I'm glad she is still alive and seems to be sorry. Now, if she can use her tongue-ripping skills on Carley, she could finally put them to good use. Since Atlas already knows Hope quite well, it leaves Ylenia and Thomas whom he should get to know better.

• lol :p

Maybe they will... ;o

I know , it´s fine. I just thought John found them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.