The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• And didn´t you meant Thomas there? Cause you didn´t say where he is

#TeamSarah posted: »

lol Maybe they will... ;o

• [Keep Running]

Run boi!

[Hope]

They can become best friends forever!

PART 1 OF DAY 3 JOHN D12 "I'm back!" Sagig says while holding weaved basket in his dirty hand, inside there were berries. "I cant b

• Yeah I did.

supersagig posted: »

And didn´t you meant Thomas there? Cause you didn´t say where he is

• [search for sagig]

[Thomas]

great chapter!

PART 1 OF DAY 3 JOHN D12 "I'm back!" Sagig says while holding weaved basket in his dirty hand, inside there were berries. "I cant b

• Thomas and Hope are so cute ;-;

[Search for Sagig]

[Thomas]

• [Search for Sagig] Be a true friend John!

[Shelly] this time I'm not doing it because Shelly is my character and I want her to live. Ylenia was a close second but I trust her enough, Hope is for sure not going to turn on Atlas but I'm not entirely sure about Thomas. We should get on Shelly's good side incase anything happens.

• [Search for Sagig]

[Shelly]

• [Keep Running]

[Ylenia]

• I know! To bad at least one of them is certainly dying...

TWD_stan posted: »

Thomas and Hope are so cute ;-; [Search for Sagig] [Thomas]

• edited March 2015

Yo' guys while the votes keep coming in I have some really 'fun' facts id like to share about this fanfic (writing it and etc.) I'll keep posting them in this comment.

COOL FACTS

1. Originally Sasha and Ylenia were going to have a romance.

2. If Furry didn't become a career he and Ylenia would have been allies.

3. If Sasha grabbed the spear instead of the medical kit Thomas would've died from infection and Shelly wouldn't have been mad.

4. Carley was originally going to kill Hope in bloodbath but I liked her character a lot.

5. Up until I actually started writing it, Carley was going to find Ylenia, Sasha and Shelly inside the house.

6. Training scores for about 12 tributes were randomly generated.

7. I mix Shelly up with Susie all the time, every time I do a Shelly POV I call her Susie. I end up having to go back 2 times to make sure I don't miss a name mistake.

8. Originally 10 tributes were going to die in the bloodbath

9. Whoever the victor is currently unknown.

10. If Thomas stayed silent while being mauled by the polar bear he actually wouldn't have died.

11. If Shelly ran off she wouldve ran into Lun

12. If Lun became a Career she wouldve killed all 4 of them during the 2nd night

• :(( It makes me sad just thinking about one of them dying

TWD_25 posted: »

I know! To bad at least one of them is certainly dying...

• Was Carley going to kill them when she found them?

Yo' guys while the votes keep coming in I have some really 'fun' facts id like to share about this fanfic (writing it and etc.) I'll keep po

• Should've got the spears...

Yo' guys while the votes keep coming in I have some really 'fun' facts id like to share about this fanfic (writing it and etc.) I'll keep po

• Damn... I almost voted for the spear, actually had some reason for picking it already written out. But in the end I had the idea that the careers will suffer more if they loose their medical kit. Even though I like Thomas, Sasha was one of my favourites...

Damn me and my second thoughts!

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Darn it, Lun should've been a career. Oh well, more built up action when we fight the careers I suppose. What would've happened to Shelly if she ran into Lun?

• edited March 2015

Starting part 2 :D

Beginning to feel kind of better

• Lun is savage and I love her

• They would have allied

TWD_25 posted: »

Darn it, Lun should've been a career. Oh well, more built up action when we fight the careers I suppose. What would've happened to Shelly if she ran into Lun?

• PART 2/3

LUN D5

The yellow sun is high in the dark blue sky, theres some clouds mixing with it. Things seem peaceful which is strange, i'm still in the village and after Zach left the car I left and went into the house. I slept in one of the rooms tonight, but tonight i'm probably going to leave. Right now i'm on one of the cement roads.

I hear voices in the distance and hide behind a tree outside another house, its the careers again. I wonder what they're doing.. I see the District 1 girl and the District 2 boy talking. The district 2 girl is silent and the District 1 and 7 boys are talking about something. All of them are carrying lots of stuff, weapons and supplies.. theres probably nothing left at cornucopia They walk straight into one of the yellow houses and close the door.

"My backpack is in there.." I mutter angrily

I cant get my backpack now I guess, I still have my knife though. I'm just glad I wasn't in the house when they came in, I would have been dead meat. I stay behind the tree, its kind of warm.. I take my black hair and put it in a ponytail as I watch the careers. The girls are in the living room and I guess they found my backpack because they're searching through it. I see the District 1 boy searching the house for somebody.. no one is in there.

I turn around see cornucopia in the distance.. it looks like there is actually some supplies there. I leave the bush and sneak across the hard road, then I get off the road going onto the grassy field. I run down and look at cornucopia, I run past the pedestals and theres one crate left. I open it and suddenly a knife goes flying past me, I turn around and see the boy from 3.

"Go away" He hisses

"Make me!" I yell at him

I quickly grab a throwing knife in the crate and throw it at him but I have no experience with these things. It misses and I quickly grab a backpack in the crate and run off, the boy from 3 ignores me and seems to be focused on the crate now.

I keep running past the pedestals now, I remember standing on them nervously wondering if i'd die that day. Santiago died.. I remember how I tried to bring him back to life, how idiotic of me. I've really hardened over these past few days, I'm assuming most tributes have. So much crazy stuff has happened over the past few days. For some reason I feel pressure to win now that he's dead, if I die then District 5 is done. Its a werid thing to think about but I dont know..

I kneel on the hill and open up the backpack.. theres food, matches and a sleeping bag in it. Jackpot! I begin walking back to the small village and look at the large snowy mountains while I walk. I wonder if anybody is up there, its so far away but I think it's part of the arena. The snow crunches under my feet as I can see the clouds above begin connecting to one another forming one big cloud. I wonder if it's going to snow or what..

I hear a beeping noise towards the village and run over to it... I wonder what it is.

I come cross the road and see a floating like box with a grey parachute attached to it, it drops on the grass beside the house. I look through the window and nobody is in the living room, I crawl over to the box and on the top it reads.

CARLEY D2F

Its a sponsor gift, I look inside it and see a sword and a bag of throwing knives.. I guess Carley is running out of them. Should I steal it? Its my nature to steal but its super risky.. Carley could be right around the corner.

Should Lun steal it?

[Steal Carley's gift] [Run off]

SOON D1

"Okay" Zach says soberly to all of us "Lets move out"

We all grab as much supplies as possible.. and begin walking up the grassy field.

I cant believe Zach thinks Carley has a hitlist.. its almost like he's trying to start drama or something. I'm sorry but I just dont believe him, Zelda probably would though so i'm going to keep this one from her. I mean it is possible but i'm not totally sure I can believe Zach's word. I walk beside Furry who has been silent lately.. I think that he feels bad.

"You okay?" I ask him as we walk up another hill

"Yeah.." Furry says reluctantly "I just.. dont know why Carley has to be like that. Its not my fault the girl from 6 stole all of our meds"

"Its okay" I reassure him "She's dead now."

"She is?" Furry exclaims as we walk closer to the village

"Yeah" I say nodding "Her face was in the sky last night"

"Was Ylenia's" Furry asks me

"I dont know.." I say, her face wasnt but maybe I should tell him it was so he can move on from her. They're never going to be allies because Furry is with us. I know he wont just be allies with her.. maybe I should just lie.

We begin walking onto the cement road as I can overhear Carley and Zelda.

"Any targets today?" Zelda asks her

"Nah" Carley says nonchalantly "We need a day of rest"

"You heard the cannon last night?" Zelda asks Carley

A smile arises on Carley's face.

"Yeah." She says evilly "I'm glad I dont have to do all the killing around here"

"Hey!" Zach says to Carley "I've killed two tributes!"

Carley turns around to him while smiling

"We'll i've killed 3" She says "And i'm aiming for 7 by the end of day 4"

"And how are you possibly going to do that?" Zach asks her

"You'll see" Carley says silently and we walk up to the house.

Carley opens the door and we look at the house

"Look" Zelda exclaims "There's a backpack in the living room"

"Oh wow.." Carley gasps in excitement and they walk over to it and Zelda sits on the white couch.

"Maybe someone is in here" Carley says "Soon and Furry go look"

"Okay" Furry says slowly and he looks down to the ground as he walks up the staircase.

I walk up into a bedroom and see the body of the District 10 girl, its still here because the hovercraft isnt able to carry it away. Theres still a throwing knife implanted in her head and I pull it out.. her entire body collapses on the ground.

"What was that?" Carley asks from downstairs

"Girl from 10's body" I yell back

"Oh... yeah I killed that bitch!" Carley yells in excitement.

What an asshole thing to say.. i'm glad I didnt kiss her even though it was really awkward. She moved in and everything and I denied her.. the look on her face was really evil. She might be mad at me for it actually..

"So Soon.." Furry asks me from the doorframe

"What?" I say and look up at him, he's so much shorter than me and years younger but somehow we are friends. I trust Furry and he's really nice..

"Is Ylenia dead?" He asks me "You said you didnt know?"

Oh man... should I lie to the kid? If I tell the truth he may want to see her... he needs to stay with us. Even though Carley thinks he's worthless I really disagree.

What should Soon say?

[Tell truth] [Lie]

• [Steal Carley's gift]

[Tell truth]

I knew we shoul dhave told Zelda

Awesome Part!!!!

PART 2/3 LUN D5 The yellow sun is high in the dark blue sky, theres some clouds mixing with it. Things seem peaceful which is strange,

• [steal carley's gift]

[tell the truth]

great chapter!!!

PART 2/3 LUN D5 The yellow sun is high in the dark blue sky, theres some clouds mixing with it. Things seem peaceful which is strange,

• [Steal Carley's gift]

I don't really know if I like Lun or not, she starts to grow on me but I am still wary around her. But I know for sure that I don't like Carley!

[Tell truth]

Maybe he leaves the careers, leaving them weaker than before.

• edited March 2015

[Steal Carley's gift] Who the fuck would give Carley such a nice gift? She's a psychopath.

[Tell truth] if he finds Ylenia alive, he may join them and then Atlas can put him in the plan and that's one more person to get rid of the careers.

Zelda probably would though so I'm keeping this one from her.

I knew it!

• Just finished storyline for Day 4 and... >:))))

• [Steal Carley's gift]

[Tell truth] He'll probably leave the careers for Ylenia and invest in a new plan with her group to sabotage the careers >:)

• [Steal that bitch's gift]

[Tell truth]- Hopefully Furry leaves the careers.

• [Steal Carley's gift]

[Tell truth]

• [Steal Carley's gift]

[Tell truth]

• [Steal Carley's gift] [Tell truth]

• Run off

She could be killed:c

Tell truth

• edited March 2015

Starting last part of Day 3 :D

• PART 3/3 OF DAY 3

FURRY D7

I light the wood in the fireplace as Zach and Soon talk

"Atleast my District isnt all fancy and shit!" Zach says jokingly

"Yeah!" Zelda says defending her District

"Hey!" Soon hisses back "Being fancy is good, the Capitol loves us!"

"So your saying the Capitol doesn't love District 2?" Zachs says in defense

I roll my eyes and Zelda laughs

The door opens and Carley peaks her head in

"Guys!" She says "Go rest now!"

"Why?" Zach asks

"Just go!" Carley says

Reluctantly Zach gets up and runs into his room locking the door, I wonder why. I and Zelda get up next walk up the steps with Soon behind us, Zelda's room is closest to the stairs.

"Goodnight" Zelda says to me as she closes her bedroom door

"Night Zelda" I say kindly to her as I walk down the hall to my bedroom, I look at my room. Its a basic white colored room with a bed and nightstand, suddenly the tribute anthem plays outside. I look out my window and see the tribute anthem, I guess nobody died today..

Carley is outside on watch tonight and Soon is asleep in his room which is beside mine, I lay on my bed a read a book from the nightstand. Its all Capitol propaganda so I put the book down and stare at the roof of the bedroom. Beside my nightstand theres bloodstains of the girl from 10 when she was killed by Carley.. after we found it me and Soon dragged it outside and the hovercraft took it away. The bloodstains are still there though.

I wonder what will happen tomorrow, I trust Soon so much more after he told me Ylenia isnt dead and didnt lie or something. Maybe I can see her, she probably doesnt want to see me though from the looks of it she has other allies and friends.

Soon knocks on my door

"I'm awake" I say loudly

He opens the brown door and stands beside the door looking down

"What is it?" I ask curiously

"Furry.." He says slowly "Do you think Carley would turn against us?"

Why would he think that? I feel like this is a trap.. even if i think she could I probably should just lie.

"No.." I say suspiciously "Why?"

"Its a long story" Soon says

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask him

"Hunting." He says soberly

"Where?" I ask him again

"The forest..and probably the lake" He mutters "Carley says theres lots of activity in there.."

Ylenia.. what if Ylenia is in the forest or the lake? Oh my god.. I cant kill her.

"Well.." Soon trails off "Goodnight."

"Night." I say and he goes into his room closing the door, the sky is fully being taken over by the night outside, the stars begin to dance around the moon.

1 HOUR LATER

I snooze off when suddenly theres a knock at my window, startled I grab the axe by my bedside and look out the old window.

"Ylenia?!?" I mutter as she's standing there with another girl behind her.

Ylenia is standing against the window with a smile on her face.. I wonder how she possibly knew what room I was in. I can make out her freckles in the dark night sky.

I open up the loose window frame and she smiles excitedly.

"Furry" She says concerned "I need your help."

"With what?" I ask her

"Its hard to explain but I need you too come with me!" She exclaims

"But what about.." I trail off

"Them?" Ylenia says cutting me off "They dont actually like you Furry they're just using you, just come with us."

"I dont know.." I say slowly

The careers have treated me really well and what if they start gunning for me because I left them... I really dont know.

Should Furry leave?

[Leave] [Stay]

• SNEAK PEAK OF DAY 4

I wake up with my arms tied behind my back.

"Help!" I struggle as my vision becomes clear, the area is dark and I cant see a thing.

"Don't struggle" A soft voice says

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream as the knife is being wielded into my arm "AHHH!"

A person runs in and I can hear the sound of stabbing and a body falling onto the ground.

"NOOOO!" I struggle trying to break the rope

The person grabs a sword and puts it too my neck slowly digging it in.

"This is the end.." They say softly "Dont cry..."

• [Leave] Join the cool kids! :D

PART 3/3 OF DAY 3 FURRY D7 I light the wood in the fireplace as Zach and Soon talk "Atleast my District isnt all fancy and shit!" Z

• Should I call it the cool kid alliance? (I have names for all the alliances)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Leave] Join the cool kids!

• [Leave]

PART 3/3 OF DAY 3 FURRY D7 I light the wood in the fireplace as Zach and Soon talk "Atleast my District isnt all fancy and shit!" Z

• [Leave]

• Sure. XD

Carley's group can be called Asshat's United! (Though not all of them are asshats.)

Should I call it the cool kid alliance? (I have names for all the alliances)

• [Leave]

• LOL XD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Sure. XD Carley's group can be called Asshat's United! (Though not all of them are asshats.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.