The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Stay] ZELDA TEAM!!!

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART 3/3 OF DAY 3 FURRY D7 I light the wood in the fireplace as Zach and Soon talk "Atleast my District isnt all fancy and shit!" Z

• [Leave]

PART 3/3 OF DAY 3 FURRY D7 I light the wood in the fireplace as Zach and Soon talk "Atleast my District isnt all fancy and shit!" Z

• [Leave]

• [Leave]

• [STAY]

• D:

SNEAK PEAK OF DAY 4 I wake up with my arms tied behind my back. "Help!" I struggle as my vision becomes clear, the area is dark and I

• [Leave]

• O_O Is part 4 coming out today?

SNEAK PEAK OF DAY 4 I wake up with my arms tied behind my back. "Help!" I struggle as my vision becomes clear, the area is dark and I

• Day 4 will be out later today :)

• edited March 2015

Starting Day 4. :D

• PART 1 OF DAY 4

Carley D2

The time for my plan has begun.. I overheard Soon talking about it to Furry. About my hit list.. about everything. Now its time to kill them, just like how I killed the girls from 10 and 12, also like how I killed the boy from 5. I stand up on the cool grass, the yellow sun is close to rising, the sky is a dark blue and you can make out a few details.. its maybe 7 in the morning. I walk up the creaky brown down steps, I open the large modern door and walk into the white living room where all of our supplies is, I grab some rope from Soon's backpack. I lay it on the table and grab one of Furry's throwing axes.

I sneak into Soon's large blue colored room and he's fast asleep.. this is payback. I stand his large body, he opens his bright blue eyes and looks up at me half asleep.

"Carley?" He asks in a quick panicked voice

I throw the end of the axe handle into his temple and push it off, he's unconscious. I grab him by his arms.. but he's so heavy and I drop him off his bed..nobody seems to wake up from that. I drag him into the bathroom and turn on the water in the sink and bath. I tweak the knobs so they wont move down.. the doors are airtight so theres nowhere for the water to go but up, it might take awhile though.

10 MINUTES LATER

I grab the back of Zelda's smaller hands tying them up.. with the rope, I make a tight knot that I learned in Training.

"Carley?" She gasps and tries to kick me off of her

I grab my knife and hold it too her trembling throat. This dumb bitch probably thinks she can outsmart me, she's going to learn a real lesson soon enough..

"Shut. Up!" I sneer at her, she tries to scream but I put my hands over her mouth while she struggles, her screams come out all muffled and barely hearable. I manage to put her pale legs together with the rope and she's unable to move. I move my hand away for a split second and she uses this opportunity to her fucking advantage!

"HELP ME!" She screams out as she struggles on her small white bed.

Suddenly Zach run in with a sword by his side.

"Whats going on he asks?" As he walks towards me unable to see Zelda

I walk over to him with my curved knife behind my hand..

"Nothing" I say calmly as I plunge the knife deep into his stomach, he gags and I pull the knife out. Blood flows down his large body as he collapses on the wooden ground.

"You shouldn't have looked in my room you snitch!" I sneer at him as blood spills out of his stomach.

BOOM!

Zach 3:5:56:32

"AHHHH, ZACH!" Zelda screams looking at his bloody body as the cannon echos through the arena

"I said shut up!" I sneer at Zelda as she cries and screams while struggling

"Please!" Zelda begs has tears run down her freckled face "Dont do this!"

"Its the Hunger Games" I say nicely "Only one of us gets out right?"

Zelda keeps struggling and screaming, I light a match and put it on the nightstand close to the end of her bed.

"No!" Zelda shrieks in fear "PLEASE!"

Her arms are tied behind her back and her legs are tied up tightly, theres also rope on her stomach which goes around the entire bed frame.. theres no way in hell Zelda is getting out of this one.

I light the match and lay it on the wooden nightstand, it slowly begins to catch on fire and smoke arises and twirls through the air has the fire grows.

I light another on Zach's body incase the nightstand doesn't reach her bed, Zach's golden jacket quickly lights on fire.

"Have fun in here!" I say while laughing, I step over Zach's body as I walk over to the black door.

"AHHH! NO DONT LEAVE! CARRLEEYYY! NOOO-" She screams and I shut the door, her screams sound only muffled now.

"Man, i'm having so much fun right now!" I squeal "I've been waiting for this to happen!"

Now that im having so much fun what should I do next, Soon is going to drown shortly and Zelda is burning to death,

What 'fun' thing should Carley do next?

[Check on Soon] [Check on Furry] [Go make some tea]

R.I.P

14th. Zach, District 2

• edited March 2015

Whenever you're burning your friends to death going to make some tea is a pretty good idea in my opinion.

• [Check on Soon]

Oh great, Carley completely looses it :D

Luckily she targets the careers, which makes it slightly more bearable and leaves her without allies. I guess she can make sure that the most dangerous career next to her won't get out of this. Even though the tea option is pretty tempting as well...

PART 1 OF DAY 4 Carley D2 The time for my plan has begun.. I overheard Soon talking about it to Furry. About my hit list.. about every

• edited March 2015

[Go make some tea] XD. Why not?

Awesome Chapter!!! Expect for my Zelda u.u

RIP Zach

PART 1 OF DAY 4 Carley D2 The time for my plan has begun.. I overheard Soon talking about it to Furry. About my hit list.. about every

• edited March 2015

[Go make some tea]

It's tea... Who wouldn't want to have a nice cup of tea after murdering a few people :3

• edited March 2015

[Go make some tea] Lol

"Please!" Zelda begs has tears run down her freckled face "Don't do this!"

Does everyone in the games have freckles or something??

• Yes! :) but not as many as the amount of boys that are 14 & 13.

TWD_25 posted: »

[Go make some tea] Lol "Please!" Zelda begs has tears run down her freckled face "Don't do this!" Does everyone in the games have freckles or something??

• [Go make some tea]

Tea, the perfect refreshing beverage for when your a raving lunatic murdering everyone around you. Drink up Carley, you've earned it.

• Alt text

Carley rn

Whenever you're burning your friends to death going to make some tea is a pretty good idea in my opinion.

• [Check on Furry]

I hope he's gone :s

• Whats your guys favourite type of tea?

I like green tea though herbal grey is pretty awesome.

• [Go make some tea]

Tea time will never be skipped!

• Tea with jasmine, tea with melissa, fruit tea, caramel tea, green tea... too many to count. I fucking love tea. I wonder why I wasn't born in England.

Whats your guys favourite type of tea? I like green tea though herbal grey is pretty awesome.

• ooo jasmine is really nice.

Tea with jasmine, tea with melissa, fruit tea, caramel tea, green tea... too many to count. I fucking love tea. I wonder why I wasn't born in England.

• edited March 2015

[Go make some tea] Perfect time for a nice cup of tea! ;3

• Green tea is my all time favourite :p

Whats your guys favourite type of tea? I like green tea though herbal grey is pretty awesome.

• Yeah, its a classic. :))

ayylmao posted: »

Green tea is my all time favourite

• More of a coffee kinda person, but green tea is nice

• [Check on Furry]

• [Go make some tea] Time to rehydrate!

• Dammit! Should've had a coffee option!

Purugly posted: »

More of a coffee kinda person, but green tea is nice

• Part 2 and 3 today!!

Prepare for the hardest choice. >:)

• Oh no.. ;-;

Part 2 and 3 today!! Prepare for the hardest choice.

• But every choice is hard 0_0

ayylmao posted: »

Oh no.. ;-;

• I like sweet tea.

• I might be the only British person in the world who absolutely hates tea.

• [Go make some tea]

Yummm!

• edited March 2015

Starting Part 2 :)

• edited March 2015

PART 2 OF DAY 2

NERO D3

"He isnt even here" I hiss at the boy from 12 as he promised me he'd find the boy from 11. I told him if I found him id take there supplies and let them live. I'm hoping to kill both of them, I don't like killing.. I hate it. I couldn't even kill Susie... and I know that if I got to know these kids I wouldn't be able to kill them either.

We come out of the dense small forest and see the blue lake in the distance.. theres small village to the left of us, barely seeable from here but I can see a tiny bit of smoke coming out of the end of a house.. wonder what's going on in there? I did hear a cannon go off about fifteen minutes ago. I drag the boy from 12 by his neck, he has purple and orange bruises that color his darker skinned face.

"How should I know where he went?" He asked weakly

"I'm not sure" I hiss at him "But i'm sure as hell not letting you go!"

We cross over a grassy hill as I hold onto him, he struggles and I throw my large curled fist at him again, it hits him in the face and he falls to the ground. Blood begins running down his tiny nose..

"Just stop struggling!" I hiss at him "Where could he have gone?"

"Its been a day!" He begged "Please just stop.. just kill me already!"

"I'm not going to kill you!" I mutter angrily

"Just like you didn't kill the girl from your district?" He hisses as tears run down his bruised face.

How would he ever know that?..

"What?" I exclaim "How do you-"

"I was there!" He says as he gets up cutting me off "I watched you let her die in pain, im guessing you'll do the same to me!"

"Dont talk about her!" I scream "Please just dont!"

He looks up at me glaring as he wipes blood off his nose, I grab him by his small neck again and drag him down the next hill he doesnt struggle anymore.

"He might've went towards the lake.." He says weakly and reluctantly

"Thanks" I say soberly and keep walking.

Once I find the boy from 11 i'll kill him and the boy from 12.. I need to kill them before I feel any type of mercy that will hold me back. I know killing them will be hard but i think i'm prepared. I grip my sword with my other hand tightly and walk down the next hill.. I'm not going to be unnecessarily cruel though, just quickly slit their throats and if they struggle i'll just stab them right through the neck.

Suddenly footsteps are nearby and its both the District 9's, the girl is maybe 5'4 and has her light brown hair in a ponytail her hand is wrapped in a tight bandage. The boy is taller and has almost reddish brown hair, he has really weird colored eyes.

"Crap!" I mutter and go to the ground as they're maybe 20 or 30 feet away, we are down the hill so they can't see us.

The girl laughs and playfully punches the boy in the arm as they make some weird joke about grain, must be a District 9 thing. Suddenly the boy reaches in and kisses her softly on the lips, she responds and kisses him longer. I roll my eyes but secretly im jealous.. not because I wanted to kiss anyone but because the only person I cared for in these games is dead and i've blamed myself every second since the moment the sword went through her tiny body.

They walk away towards the lake again..

"I dont think he's there" I say to John..

Suddenly an arrow goes past me and I look up and see the boy from 11. He shoots another and it goes into my hand and then pain is tremendous, the boy from 12 releases from my grip and runs off.

I need to kill him... one less tribute to worry about right? But can I? Is a murderer who I really want to turn into..

What should Nero do?

[Try to kill Boy from 11] [Run after boy from 12] [Run away]

YLENIA D7

All 6 of us sit around a burning campfire beside the lake.. Furry is the newest person here and seems slightly shy.

"Hey guys" Hope says mockingly "My names Atlas and i'm from District 6, we make transportation!"

"Shut up!" Atlas says and everybody laughs expect the girl from 4, its almost like we arent in the Hunger Games.

"You okay?" I ask Furry

"Yeah.." He says trailing off "I kind of miss some of the careers.. a cannon went off an hour ago and I worry.."

"Furry" I say proudly "You have us now, and plus I bet they killed the person who's cannon went off anyways" \

Furry nods slowly not really thinking that I was right.

"Have you killed anyone yet?" I ask curiously

"No" Furry says "Have you?"

"No.." I say, maybe I should've killed Shelly though.

"Okay!" Atlas says making an announcement as he stands up over everyone "We all have jobs today, I, Hope and Ylenia will go hunting.. Shelly will do fishing in the lake, Thomas you stay here and watch the camp with Furry."

"Okay.." I say calmly and get up with Hope and Atlas.

1 HOUR LATER

"Holy shit Ylenia!" Hope exclaims "You're good"

We stand over the brown grizzly bear that lays on the snowy ground, I pull my bloody axe out of its head.

"What are they called again?" Atlas asks me

"Grizzly bears" I explain "They live outside our District we have tons of bears"

Atlas smashes his head and Hope walks over throwing a knife at a hare.. it hits it between the eyes right before it tried to run off. I walk over to Hope feeling the snow crunching softly below me..

"Not bad" I say calmly while crossing my arms "Not bad for someone from a 9"

Hope laughs and we carry back our animal meat, as we get to the lake we see the snow retreating and it soon becomes just grass. I look around and see Furry isnt with Thomas.

"Wheres Furry?" I ask in panic as I run over to Thomas

"I dont know" Thomas says in fear "I was walking to him for one second and then he was suddenly gone"

Oh crap.. he went to the village.. what if something bad is actually happening there he could be in danger. But I have to help out around here and the village is on the other side of the map.. it'll take about an hour to get there.

What should Ylena do?

[Go after Furry] [Stay]

• [Run after the boy from 12]

[Go after Furry]

PART 2 OF DAY 2 NERO D3 "He isnt even here" I hiss at the boy from 12 as he promised me he'd find the boy from 11. I told him if I fou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.