The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Yes]

Mountians

The cool kids alliance is already at the lake

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART 4 OF DAY 4 SOON D1 I bang my bleedings fists against the hard door, the icy water is up to my head and I jump onto the sink top t

• I got the feeling that since Carley is the main antagonist, she'll be killed last.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You have HOPE on your side.

• You''ll see. c:

TWD_25 posted: »

Bringing the straw poll back! Who you think will die next: http://strawpoll.me/3799094 Who you think the victor will be: http://strawpoll.me/3799119 Who do you want to die next? [NEW]: http://strawpoll.me/3807038

• edited March 2015

I have big plans for Day 5. c:<

• ;-;

• Why am I still awake... Meh

;-;

;-;

• ;-;

• [Yes] It's okay Soon.. It's okay..

[Cornucopia]

RIP ZELDA ;-;

PART 4 OF DAY 4 SOON D1 I bang my bleedings fists against the hard door, the icy water is up to my head and I jump onto the sink top t

• Part 5 will be released today

• edited March 2015

[No]

[Cornucopia]

• [Yes]

[Lake]

• Can't wait!

Part 5 will be released today

• I'm scared ;-;

• [Yes]

[Cornucopia]

• D:

• [Yes] I think they all have the right to shed a few tears in this situation.

[Lake]

• I'm way too hyped for this last chapter!

• Scared and excited for this one.. D:

• PART 5 OF DAY 4

Shelly D4

Hope and Thomas dance by the campfire while they laugh and have a jolly good time.. such bull.. I thought she was wise.. guess not. Ylenia and Atlas are talking by the lakeside while they carve with wood, Furry is alone and Soon is huddled with a thick blanket by the campfire, his blonde hair glows over the fire. The District 11 and 12 boys just joined us and are really nice, they are on the other side of the lake throwing rocks. I'm not sure how I feel about Soon, or anyone honestly. I still havent found my place in this group, Thomas and Atlas are best friends now and so are Hope and Ylenia. I'm kind of the outcast honestly.. it worries me because when it comes down to the end they might just kill me first. Why not? Ylenia hates me ever since I killed Sasha, I tried to explain myself to her but she was in such shock that she just didnt really understand why it had to be done. She doesnt trust me anymore, thinks that i'm going to do the same to her.. but I wont.

"Hey Shelly" Ylenia says quickly turning her head with Atlas beside her on the lakeside "Come here"

"Okay.." I say in shock, why would Ylenia want to talk to me?

"I need to talk to you about Soon" Ylenia says awkwardly

"Yeah" Atlas says pitching in

"What about?" I ask her curiously

"Should we let him stay with us? He's like broken." Ylenia says calmly "He cried today"

"Ylenia" Atlas says getting annoyed "Everyone cries, its not big deal."

Hope and Thomas notice we are speaking and run over

"Whats going on?" Thomas asks with his arm around Hope's shoulder

"What do we do with the boy from 1?" Ylenia asks "I say we exile him, Atlas wants to keep him"

"He was a Career" Hope says nicely "Maybe he can help us find Carley?"

"Yeah but what if he is still working with Carley?" Thomas asks Hope

"Well-" Hope says slowly

"Look guys" Atlas buts in cutting off Hope "He needs to stay"

"We already have like 9 people in our group! The only ones not in it are the Boy 3 and the girls from 2 and 5!" Ylenia hisses "We cant let one person kill all of us! we are going to exile one person! okay?"

"What?" Hope asks "Why?"

"Because the group is too big!" Thomas says in anger "The boys from 1, 11 or 12.. we dont know them!"

"We can get to know them" Atlas says nicely

"No we cant!" Ylenia says glaring "I'm not taking the risk! One of them is going! Who will it be?"

"I'm not taking part in this!" Hope says sadly "This is just sick..."

Hope walks away over to the fire.

"I think the Boy from 11 should go" Says Atlas calmly "He's really young"

"Boy from 1 should!" Ylenia says restlessly

"Maybe the boy from 12 should go?" Thomas says normally "He's not too skilled.. I dont know."

"Its up to you Shelly" Ylenia says with her head down "You're the tie breaker"

Who should Shelly exile?

[Boy from 1] [Boy from 11] [Boy from 12]

• edited March 2015

[Boy from 12]

PART 5 OF DAY 4 Shelly D4 Hope and Thomas dance by the campfire while they laugh and have a jolly good time.. such bull.. I thought sh

• Just decided that I am going to try and make a hunger games fanfic! ^-^ I'll post the link here when the post is up C:

• They arent killing them, just making them leave.

ayylmao posted: »

[Boy from 12]

• edited March 2015

Oh o.o I thought they were killing them oops D:

They arent killing them, just making them leave.

• ayylmao posted: »

Just decided that I am going to try and make a hunger games fanfic! ^-^ I'll post the link here when the post is up C:

• [Boy from 1]

PART 5 OF DAY 4 Shelly D4 Hope and Thomas dance by the campfire while they laugh and have a jolly good time.. such bull.. I thought sh

• [Boy from 12]

• [Boy from 12]

Soon is too useful and Sagig is, as far as I know, the youngest player left. Banishing him would be cruel.

• [boy from 12] Sagig and John are in a group, they might have a plan going on to kill us all going on between them. And to be honest I think it's actually safer to run away from the group now, there's only 3 people left to kill, then what? They'll start turning on each other.

• edited March 2015

[Boy from 1]

• [Boy from 12]

• [District 1 male]

• [Boy from 1]

• edited March 2015

Starting Part 1 :)

• Hype! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Starting Part 1

• edited March 2015

Part 1 of Day 5

Sagig D11

I wake up with John sleeping silently next to me, the district 9's are sharing the same sleeping bag. The lake softly makes sounds behind us of small waves hitting the freezing sand.

Ylenia is awake and has bags under her worn out eyes, she's drinking a cup of water.

I get up out of my warm sleeping bag and walk over to her putting my tribute jacket on and zipping it up.

"Where'd you get that cup?" I ask her

"Sponsors" Ylenia says as she drinks it

"Oh..." I say trailing off at sit on the damp log beside her..

The girl from 9 gets up scratching her brown hair, she puts it in a black ponytail as she comes over to us.

"Hows it going?" Ylenia says jokingly while smiling at her

The girl from 9 blushes and laughs

"None of your business!" The girl from 9 chirps

She looks at me like I wasnt there be for

"Sorry, forgot to introduce" She says nicely and puts out her hand "My name is Hope"

"Mine's Sagig" I say calmly and shake her soft hand.

The boy from 6 gets up and walks over to the three of us sitting my the log talking. I'm not totally sure how I feel about these people, I want to trust them and Hope seems really kind. I dont trust them as much as I trust John though.. no way. They act like things are the way they were before the games started. We are all going to die and its like they cant admit it to themselves.

"Who died last night?" Atlas asks curiously

"Girl from 1 and Boy from 2" Hope says nervously looking at the boy from 1

"Well thats good news" Atlas says nicely "Right? I mean they're careers.. they are evil"

"Atlas!" Hope hisses as Soon moves his sleeping bag over and goes back to sleep.

"Ohhh" Atlas says awkwardly "Sorry I forgot.."

John gets up and walks over to everyone.

"John.." Ylenia says biting her lower lip

"Yeah?" John asks curiously "What going on?"

Everyone stares at John, what the fuck is going on? Are they planning something?

"Whats going on.." I ask suspiciously as I stand up beside John.

"John.." Atlas says slowly "You need to go"

"What?" John says glaring at them "Why?"

"We have too many people" Ylenia says normally "You just need to go.. now"

"I dont want to.." John says trailing off

"You dont have a choice" Ylenia says eyeing him and Hope bits her lower lip so she doesnt protest.

John walks away back to our sleeping area and grabs his small backpack and rolls up his sleeping bag.. oh my god, why would they do this to him?!?

"John!" I say running over to him

"What?" He hisses

"Dont go!" I beg

"Sagig" John says almost rudely "I dont have a choice, stay with them okay?"

John quickly hugs me and starts walking quickly up the hill, John walks past the campfire and I walk behind him.

"Stay with the group!" John hisses as I keep walking behind him

"I want to go with you!" I plead

John turns around and looks at me with his calm eyes.

"If you come with me you'll die" John says loudly "Its up to you I guess.."

What should Sagig do?

[Go with John] [Stay by lake]

• edited March 2015

[Go with John]

Part 1 of Day 5 Sagig D11 I wake up with John sleeping silently next to me, the district 9's are sharing the same sleeping bag. The la

• edited March 2015

[Go with John]

Part 1 of Day 5 Sagig D11 I wake up with John sleeping silently next to me, the district 9's are sharing the same sleeping bag. The la

• [Go with John]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.