The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Check it out]

Great chapter!

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART 4 HOPE D9 "Let go of him!" Thomas yelled and threw a fishhook at Carley, it misses and Ylenia threw her throwing knife and it cru

• [Check it out]

Well, maybe we can kill Carley.

Alt text

PART 4 HOPE D9 "Let go of him!" Thomas yelled and threw a fishhook at Carley, it misses and Ylenia threw her throwing knife and it cru

• [Check it out] hihi pls let it be food

RIP Furry ;-;

• [Stay]

Kinda hoping it was Ylenia or Hope that died but Furry dying is better than Carley.

• edited March 2015

Hey, so I kinda drew out my character because I'm sorta obsessed with this story so far.

http://m.imgur.com/wuuognU

• You're a good drawer omg

TWD_25 posted: »

Hey, so I kinda drew out my character because I'm sorta obsessed with this story so far. http://m.imgur.com/wuuognU

• edited March 2015

Holy moly, you're great at drawing!

Hey, so I kinda drew out my character because I'm sorta obsessed with this story so far. http://m.imgur.com/wuuognU

• Thanks guys!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Holy moly, you're great at drawing!

• Hmm...where did Soon end up going? Just seemed like Carley pushed him away and then he vanished...

• She pushed him into the twilight zone! D:

ComingSoon posted: »

Hmm...where did Soon end up going? Just seemed like Carley pushed him away and then he vanished...

• Carley pushed him into a portal

ComingSoon posted: »

Hmm...where did Soon end up going? Just seemed like Carley pushed him away and then he vanished...

• So scared pls

Carley pushed him into a portal

• [Check it out] I bet it's a mutation.

RIP Furry. :(

• Or Carley since she knows the whereabouts.

TWD_stan posted: »

[Check it out] I bet it's a mutation. RIP Furry.

• [Check it out]

Oh god, poor Furry. Damn it, Carley has to die more than ever.

• R.I.P Hunger Games version of me.

• Probably..

Or Carley since she knows the whereabouts.

• Awesome! Will check it out :)

I've created a hunger games fanfic! https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92489/the-58th-hunger-games-an-interactive-fan-fiction

• Sad to say I'm super sick now, I have a high fever and it's hard to breathe. :/ I might be able to write tomorrow.

• Get well soon!

Sad to say I'm super sick now, I have a high fever and it's hard to breathe. I might be able to write tomorrow.

• Hope you get better soon!

Sad to say I'm super sick now, I have a high fever and it's hard to breathe. I might be able to write tomorrow.

• Get well soon!

Purugly posted: »

Hope you get better soon!

• ;-;

REST UP

• Are you feeling better?

Thanks guys!!

• Thanks guys!! :)

• Get well soon!

• [Stay]

• my fever is a bit better.

supersagig posted: »

Are you feeling better?

• edited March 2015

Starting part 1 :D

• edited March 2015

PART 1 OF DAY 6

NERO D3

I lay on the cool hard branch as I look up at the light yellow stars as they begin to be taken over by the bright sun, it is strange to think that theres only ten of us left. A week ago I was probably singing with Susie.. singing that stupid song. I'm so hungry, my stomach stomps and growls like an angry tribe. The first couple days theres were lots of animals in the arena, I even killed a deer on the second day but I haven't eaten since day 3. All the food seemed to just vanish, I saw a rabbit last night but then out of nowhere the District 9 girl came out and killed it with her knife, if only she wasn't there I could have killed it and eaten the thing.

Suddenly I look down and see the District 2 girl running under my tree, id kill her but I dont have then energy to do it. She is holding onto her wound and moaning in pain. Her brown hair flies through the weak wind as she quickly disappears into the bushes.. Its so strange how everyone seems to be really close together. Not totally sure about the girl from 5 though, the last time I saw her was at cornucopia. My thoughts are once again disrupted by the loud growling in my stomach. I crawl down the branch looking at ground when suddenly im stung in the neck, the pain instantly goes to my brain.. it feels like a knife just went into my neck.

"Fuck!" I cry as I lose my balance and fall off the tree, my vision blurs as I look up at the snowy ground, all the colors around me mingle together and I try to stand up. My large legs shake and I fall over again onto the snow, its like a soft pillow.. I narrow my eyes and can see normally again.. suddenly Susie is standing in front of me wearing her tribute jacket.. her dark brown hair is in a ponytail.

"Come here Nero!" She exclaims in her cute voice, her little face is smiling as usual.

I stumble over to her and she picks up a backpack.

"Look!" She says in excitement "I got this backpack, you can have it"

"Thank you" I say kindly "We still need to get you a weapon Susie"

"I'm okay" Susie says calmly "I won't need it"

"What?" I ask curiously, suddenly the boy from 10 stabs her in the chest with a sword.

"SUSIE!" I scream as blood slides down her fragile body, she collapses on the ground

"NERO!" She cries

Beetee D3 MENTOR

"He's hallucinating" Snow says wisely

"I'm aware" I say back to Snow, I sit on a white couch watching the games on a large projector with many other mentors in the room. Nero is a smart kid, I think he has some of my qualities. He has his downfalls also, he's way to quick to make decisions, does not think them through. I can sense that Susie was close to him.

"Tracker jacker stings cause rapid hallucinations" I say slowly to Snow as I bite my lower lip nervously watching Nero screaming on the projector..

"Are you going to try to get him sponsors" Another Mentor asks me, as I think quietly I look over at the tributes odds and Nero is quickly going to the bottom

1. Carley 1 - 4 =

2. Ylenia 1 - 6 +

3. Atlas 1 - 10 -

4. Lun 1 - 12 +

5. Hope 1 - 14 =

6. Shelly 1 - 15 -

7. Thomas 1 - 18 =

8. Nero 1 - 22 -

9. Sagig 1 - 25 +

10. Soon 1 - 31 =

I'm broken honestly, not sure if I should get Nero sponsored or not. I think he can make it out alive without a sponsor but if he doesnt.. plus I should consider sponsoring him food.. of course even if I want to sponsor him its not up to me.

What should Beetee do?

[Sponsor Tracker Jacker cream] [Sponsor food] [Don't sponsor]

• [Don't sponsor]

I do like Nero, but I prefer the idea of my tribute winning, so he needs to die

PART 1 OF DAY 6 NERO D3 I lay on the cool hard branch as I look up at the light yellow stars as they begin to be taken over by the bri

• [Sponsor Tracker Jacker cream]

Oh yes, Beetee. I like Beetee!

Anyway, I guess Tracker Jacker cream is the most useful here. So... could you pick this, please?

PART 1 OF DAY 6 NERO D3 I lay on the cool hard branch as I look up at the light yellow stars as they begin to be taken over by the bri

I'm agreeing with Liquid here, I don't want Nero to die, but he could very well stave to death. Ending the hallucination is better for him in my opinion, that way he doesn't have to suffer through it.

The Tracker Jacker cream would be more useful.

• [Spinsor tracker jacket cream]

I like Nero and don't want him to die yet. Everybody aside from Lun, Nero, Shelly and Sagig all are beginning to annoy me.

• [Sponsor food] he's going to need it in the long run, and tracker jacker venom will wear off. Hunger will end you.

• [Sponser Tracker Jacker cream]

Them Feels tho! :(

• [Sponsor Tracker Jacker cream] SUSIEEEE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.