The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Dont sponsor]

God dammit...my odds make me want to cry ;-;

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART 1 OF DAY 6 NERO D3 I lay on the cool hard branch as I look up at the light yellow stars as they begin to be taken over by the bri

• Starting Part 2 :D

(Day 6 will be short and i will explain why)

Okay guys, so i'm going on a road trip to the USA for 2 weeks this coming Saturday and wont be able to write during the trip. I wont be able to finish the series in time but yeah... :c I'll hopefully leave it on a good cliffhanger for you guys :D

Hope you guys understand! :I

• That's understandable :)

Hope you have fun in the trip!

Starting Part 2 (Day 6 will be short and i will explain why) Okay guys, so i'm going on a road trip to the USA for 2 weeks this comin

• Yeah, i'm going down with some of my buddies its going to be fun. :)

Other than the fact we are driving down which takes about two days xD

ComingSoon posted: »

That's understandable Hope you have fun in the trip!

• Oh it's a car drive xD

That's gonna be fun c:

Yeah, i'm going down with some of my buddies its going to be fun. Other than the fact we are driving down which takes about two days xD

• PART 2 OF DAY 6

ATLAS D6

"You doing okay?" I say to Ylenia as the sun glooms in the middle of the bright blue sky.

"Yeah.." She says slowly "I miss Furry, he was just a kid"

I nod understandably as Soon and Shelly stand in the lake trying to catch fish.. it makes me worried two people in our group died yesterday, makes we wonder how long we will last. Probably not that long, i've been considering just leaving the group honestly.. soon we will kill the remaining 3 tributes and then what? We'll just all turn on one another.

I get up from Ylenia who is sitting on the sand and walk over to Hope.

"How you doing Hope?" I ask her as she stands over the fire

"Ya' know" Hope says casually "The usual"

"What's the usual?" I chuckle lightly at her, Hope can make anybody laugh

"Just killed a rabbit last night" She says proudly as she roasts it over the crackling fire.

"We all need a meal" I say kindly to her as I can hear my stomach growl.

"Yeah.." Hope says trailing off "Is the fishing actually working or are they just screwing around?"

I shrug and sit beside her on a damp log, the rabbit is dark red and I can see the blood from it all over Hope's once pale hands, theres an indent of where the knife went into the rabbit's tiny body.. straight through its head. She turns it over with a stick and looks at me with concerned eyes.

"What?" I say normally looking up at her

"Atlas, do you think Carley is going to come back?" Hope asks

"I dont know..." I say nervously "I mean we hurt her pretty badly"

Hope nods slowly and keeps roasting the skinned rabbit, she breathes heavily as she turns the rabbit over.

"Are you worried that she'll come back?" Hope asks me with curiosity

"Are you?" I say eyeing her "Hope, we can take her"

"I know we can" Hope says cautiously "I know I can kill her but I just worry she'll get me while i'll be sleeping"

"Thats why we always have somebody on watch" I say reassuringly

"I just cant wait for her to die" Hope says coldly "I'll do anything to see her die"

I feel a little taken aback by this comment.. its not really like Hope to say something so cold, I always just thought of her as the friendly and funny type.

I just stay silent and she turns the rabbit over again looking disappointed.

"It wont cook" Hope says discouragingly "Atlas im so damn tired of-"

Suddenly a long voice interrupts Hope and it blares across the arena.

"Attention Tributes!" It says and echos across the large arena, everyone stops what they're doing and looks up at the sky

"Tomorrow, they will be a feast! All of you need something that will be crates will all your District numbers on them!" The deep voice says "But this year we have a little twist, all of you must go to the feast... expect for one. One tribute must not attend the feast, if all tributes go to the feast or more than one dont go.. one of you will randomly explode when it starts. The feast will begin when the sun hits the middle of the sky"

"What the hell?" Soon says in confusion

"What does this mean?" Asks Sagig

"Why would they do this?" Ylenia says in an irritated tone, Ylenia's been cranky lately.. but I still like her a little bit.

"So what should we do?" Hope asks everyone as all 7 of us begin circling up

"I can stay behind" Thomas says quickly

"No!" Hope exclaims "We should all go!"

"What if one of us randomly explodes?" Asks Shelly "I say one of us stays behind"

"I'll stay behind" Hope says bravely

"I can too" I say speaking up

"So can I" Sagig and Shelly say almost at the exact same time

"We are all willing to stay behind" Ylenia says looking at everyone "Atlas, what do you think we should do?"

Who should Atlas suggest stays behind?

[Soon] [Shelly] [Ylenia] [Hope] [Thomas] [Sagig] [Yourself] [Nobody]

• [Yourself]

PART 2 OF DAY 6 ATLAS D6 "You doing okay?" I say to Ylenia as the sun glooms in the middle of the bright blue sky. "Yeah.." She say

• [Nobody]

Great Chapter! :)

PART 2 OF DAY 6 ATLAS D6 "You doing okay?" I say to Ylenia as the sun glooms in the middle of the bright blue sky. "Yeah.." She say

• [Thomas]

• edited March 2015

Who do you guys think will die in the feast? >:)

http://strawpoll.me/3841664

Or maybe nobody will die..

• [Sagig]

Great chapter!!!

• edited March 2015

Hey guys im curious

Do you want me to write more character dialogue

example:

"I cant find him" Bob yelled

"Just calm down" I say

Or do you want more day dreaming/thinking

example:

I look up at the golden sky and see the crescent moon, I miss Judy's presence and hope she returns.

What do you want more of?

• "I cant find him" Bob yelled

poor bob ;-;

I miss Judy's presence

poor judy v_v

hm...Maybe try a balanced bit? I know that can be hard...but maybe have one scene contain more dialogue, and another scene contain more details.

Hey guys im curious Do you want me to write more character dialogue example: "I cant find him" Bob yelled "Just calm down" I say

• I knooow the feels

If you guys thought Susie or Furry's death was sad you clearly havent read poor Judy's death. :((((

Okay! Thanks! :)

"I cant find him" Bob yelled poor bob ;-; I miss Judy's presence poor judy v_v hm...Maybe try a balanced bit? I know that can be hard...but maybe have one scene contain more dialogue, and another scene contain more details.

• edited March 2015

[Sagig]

• [Nobody]

• [Sagig]

• edited March 2015

Okay guys so @NoHopeLeft inspired me to give you guys realistic looking photos of the remaining 10 tributes :D so this is a big work in progress and the fire ones will look crappy.

Here's the tallest and debatably the strongest tribute, Poopface from District 1!

Alt text

Now for that bitch you all dispise! Carley from District 2!

Alt text

I think she looks pretty good actually.

• LMFAO

Okay xD

Okay guys so @NoHopeLeft inspired me to give you guys realistic looking photos of the remaining 10 tributes so this is a big work in progre

• Give me a break! D:

Uggghh the struggle

LMFAO Okay xD

• I love this, thank you, thank you so much XD

Okay guys so @NoHopeLeft inspired me to give you guys realistic looking photos of the remaining 10 tributes so this is a big work in progre

• edited March 2015

xD Yeah but its really fun c:

EDIT: I actually just renamed him poopface because... yeah.

I understand the app is hard to use lmao It's kinda bad as well lmao

• I understand the app is hard to use lmao

It's kinda bad as well lmao

Give me a break! Uggghh the struggle

• That's good then c:

xD Yeah but its really fun c: EDIT: I actually just renamed him poopface because... yeah.

• Poopface from District 1!

;-;

• LOL!

Poopface from District 1! ;-;

• edited March 2015

A skilled smart tribute who hallucinates a lot.. Nero from District 3!

Alt text

(Posting each one separately because it doesnt work when they're clumped together)

(Dats it for today)

• I see how it is .___.

LOL!

• edited March 2015

District 1, Male: Poopface, Female: Zelda

Poopface is taking over

I see how it is .___.

• WHY

District 1, Male: Poopface, Female: Zelda Poopface is taking over

• Dont question him.

WHY

• I don't see anything.

• ;-;

Dont question him.

• [Sagig]

• ;-; oh no.

TWD_25 posted: »

I don't see anything.

• All it's saying is alt text :c.

;-; oh no.

• same here :c

TWD_25 posted: »

All it's saying is alt text :c.

• edited March 2015

its not showing up on my laptop, but im sure their cool.

• [Ylenia]

I don't know... I think somebody should stay behind, so I made this random.

• lol they're bad.

mr.quality posted: »

its not showing up on my laptop, but im sure their cool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.