The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Push Ylenia off/help Hope]

Sometimes you gotta slap a ho'

#TeamSarah posted: »

FEAST PART 1/2 Thomas D9 I'm in the bushes to the left with Ylenia and suddenly the crates appear. District 1 is a blue crate that

• [Push Ylenia off/help Hope]

FEAST PART 1/2 Thomas D9 I'm in the bushes to the left with Ylenia and suddenly the crates appear. District 1 is a blue crate that

• [Stay with Ylenia]

Can't risk it can we? It's Hope's decision.

• [Stay with Hope]

• You guys do realize if things go wrong, both Thomas AND Hope could die >.>

• Starting the real feast now!

BOOM!

• [stay with Ylenia]

• BOOM!

OH OD NIO

Starting the real feast now! BOOM!

• edited March 2015

FEAST 2/2

SOON D1

I wake up.. I open my weak eyes put cant see anything.. and can feel Carley dragging me along the grass.. my head is so sore. I try to move my hand but they're all tied up with tight rope.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Carley says evilly as she lays me down on the grass, I can feel cornucopia's metal with my hand and know that we are in the center of cornucopia.

"I have a friend of yours!" She says loudly

"Get away from him!" Hope yells

"Yeah!" Thomas says proudly "Just stop!"

Carley suddenly slams something into my head and I can barely hear the voices, bow goes flying past my head and I hear a person emerging from the bushes and tackle someone else.

"Ahhh!" A female voice screams

"Hope!" A female shrieks, another person emerges from the bushes, then another.

"I need backup!" Hope cries "Guys!"

"Stop... please!" The voice of a male says while struggling

"Get off of him!" Another female screams far away.. it sounds like she's emerging from the bushes. I can hear a knife whirling past me and suddenly a cannon goes off.

BOOM!

I hear several footsteps and lots of screaming.

"OH MY GOD!" A female gasps loudly

"GET AWAY FROM HERE!" A man screams "RUN!"

I can make out Carley's evil laugh and hear stabbing sounds..

"AHHHHH!" A girl screams.. it might've been Shelly.

"You bitch!" Another female yells out and suddenly there's the sound of a body dropping.

I can hear two guys fighting near me, I struggle trying to rub the rop against cornucopia hoping its edges will cut the rope open.. it's not working. I need to get out of here and help them, or at least get my crate.

I hear more stabbing sounds and finally the cannon blows.

BOOM!

"No!" A female screams loudly and I hear someone big running past me. They collide into another person and I can hear both of them falling over.. I hear them struggling loudly.

"Get off me!" A female voice screams "Help!"

"No one is going to help you!" The boy mutters angrily and they begin fighting.

"Argh!" A female screams weakly as I can hear the man choking her out.

I can hear people collecting stuff from their crates

"Ah!" Someone struggles and I can hear a crate tipping over.

"Go help him!" Another female says nervously and I hear more footsteps going past me.

"What are we going to do?!?" A man shrieks as the sound of fighting keeps going

"THE BLEEDING WONT STOP!!" A girl screams near the crates "HELP ME!"

Suddenly I can hear a stabbing sound near me and blood splashes my lower leg and I hear a body falling sideways and theres another stabbing noise. I hear more struggling and moans of pain but then another cannon goes off.

BOOM!

"YOU BITCH!" A female screams loudly and slams something into another persons head.

Theres a choking sound near me and another struggling moan.

"Lets go!" A male screams and picks up a body.. I hear two people running off.

"You'll never make it!" Someone says harshly and theres a spitting sound.

BOOM!

that's the fourth cannon.. thats the last thing I thought about when it happened, it was like nothing and everything at once....my eyes shut weakly and everything faded away.

What should Soon do?

[Fade away] [Keep struggling]

THE END OF FEAST

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD

[Keep struggling]

NEVER GIVE UP ;-;

THE SFBISHFOSBF

FEAST 2/2 SOON D1 I wake up.. I open my weak eyes put cant see anything.. and can feel Carley dragging me along the grass.. my head is

• edited March 2015

Hope you guys liked the cliffhanger :)

It'll be back last week of march or the first week of April.

• VSjb lvk;ml':<

Hope you guys liked the cliffhanger It'll be back last week of march or the first week of April.

• forgot the choice oops

ComingSoon posted: »

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD [Keep struggling] NEVER GIVE UP ;-; THE SFBISHFOSBF

• edited March 2015

It might've been Shelly.

FUUUCK

[Fade away]

If Shelly is dead, so us Soon.

FEAST 2/2 SOON D1 I wake up.. I open my weak eyes put cant see anything.. and can feel Carley dragging me along the grass.. my head is

• No, no, no. I'm going to die waiting. HOW COULD YOU!

Hope you guys liked the cliffhanger It'll be back last week of march or the first week of April.

• hug It'll be okay ;-;

TWD_25 posted: »

No, no, no. I'm going to die waiting. HOW COULD YOU!

• group hug

ComingSoon posted: »

hug It'll be okay ;-;

• WAIT WHO DIED?!?! D:

• sobbing as I slowly pull away

group hug

• runs away crying

runs to corner GET AWAY. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

• edited March 2015

runs to corner

GET AWAY. YOU DID THIS TO ME.

group hug

• [Keep struggling]

You can do it Soon! :D

• FOUR PEOPLE

AND WE WON'T KNOW BISYVOSIHOSHFUSHKUKSFVSF

Finn1 posted: »

WAIT WHO DIED?!?!

• edited March 2015

[Keep struggling]

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Alt text

OhmygodohmygodohmygodIcanthandlethis

I have to know who is dead! God, I hope Nero, Shelly and Hope made it out of this. I guess Atlas and maybe Thomas or Lun are dead, but I have no idea who the fourth could be. Ylenia? Carley? Damn, I don't think I can handle two weeks of waiting.

• time to go cry for two weeks ;-;

• [Keep struggling]

People died ;-;

• I think Nero, Lun, Hope, Sagig, Carley are alive for sure.

• If Carley's alive I'm going to flip shit.

I think Nero, Lun, Hope, Sagig, Carley are alive for sure.

• :)

• If it helps, I believe Shelly got out of this. I think Lun or Carley have a worse chance of surviving.

• Leave your theory predictions. >:D I want to hear them

On that note I do already know who is going to die and won't be stealing any of your ideas.

• edited March 2015

She has to be alive, she's the main antagonist. So when she's killed off at the very end it'll make it even more worth it. I hope Carley got severely mutilated though. Like a chopped off ear, or a gouged out eye or best, her arm hacked off.

I read your story and I'm crying (;_;)

• [Keep struggling]

• Okay this is my prediction, the first cannon was a male, might have been Thomas or Atlas?

Second cannon was Shelly maybe because it sounded like she was being stabbed? But another girl said she was bleeding right? So maybe that was Shelly?

Third cannon i've got no idea, Lun maybe?

Fourth was maybe Carley? I dunno. D: this is hard.

I think this is the end of lakeside group though, because I think two of them ran off left Soon and there was another one there? Unless 4 of them died?

Leave your theory predictions. >:D I want to hear them On that note I do already know who is going to die and won't be stealing any of your ideas.

• edited March 2015

Found a good song for you sad souls and it fits with the current theme, just remember. This is not the end, i'll keep you guys updated on what im doing and the planning process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9M6RB_WF_0

• edited March 2015

I guess first cannon was probably a girl killed by Carley with a throwing knife, probably Ylenia, since Shelly is assumed to be alive after the first cannon.

Second cannon could be one of the two guys fighting. I guess Nero and either Thomas or Atlas, with Nero killing his opponent. For my own sake, I hope that Nero hasn't killed Atlas, so I have to go with Thomas here.

Third cannon was someone fighting with someone while being on top. We know it was a man and he was quite big and ran into someone, so maybe Nero ran into Lun, after killing either Thomas or Atlas. They fight and... shit I just realized whoever died there was on top and Nero was probably on top in his fight with Lun. So, as much as I hate it, I have to go with Nero being the dead here.

Fourth cannon could be someone killing someone else, but we also know that someone was bleeding to death. My theory is that Hope got hit by a knife and just died from the wound. We know a man and a woman ran away and I go with Shelly and Atlas here, who are the only ones alive from the Cool Kids after my theory. Atlas would definitely be strong enough to lift a dying Hope up and run away with her, so that speaks in his favour. Shelly has the same chances of being alive than Ylenia here, but one of these two is definitely dead.

Leave your theory predictions. >:D I want to hear them On that note I do already know who is going to die and won't be stealing any of your ideas.

• edited March 2015

• I don't want my favorites to die!

1. Nero (he has lots of layers)
    2. Hope (I just like her)
    3. Shelly (I thought I was going to hate her, but she came around. She's like an antihero which is cool)
    4. Carley (gotta love a good villain!)
  • edited March 2015

Prediction:

First cannon: Ylenia or Shelly

Seccond cannon: Thomas , i think this was the cause of the girl screaming "No!" instead of YA BITCH

Third: Nero

Forth: Hope

Sign in to comment in this discussion.