The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• Wow... :c RIP Thomas. I didn't expect my character to get into the top 10 so good game sir! RIP Hopemas D:

#TeamSarah posted: »

THE FEAST OVERVIEW So when the feast begins Hope (D9F) runs out to the crates after Lun (D5F) leaves, Thomas (D9M) follows her and they b

• [Refuse]

PART 2 OF AFTERMATH Atlas D6 "Here" I say kindly and lift up Shelly's pants exposing her gash "It hurts!" Shelly moans as blood spi

• [Refuse] I'm interested to see what'll happen.

PART 2 OF AFTERMATH Atlas D6 "Here" I say kindly and lift up Shelly's pants exposing her gash "It hurts!" Shelly moans as blood spi

• I also have an idea where the games take place in the near future USA. idk (Each state reaps one tribute)

I'll be home soon! expect part 3 tmrw

• IM BACK YAY!

Starting Part 3 nao! :D

• Part 3 of aftermath

SAGIG D11

I sit up on the muddy ground and look down at my pale hands covered in mud, I quickly wash them in the lake as I turn around. Where the hell are they? Its been probably 4 or 5 hours since I heard the last cannon boom.. are they never coming back? 4 cannons went off so I know some of my allies must've died.. what if 4 did? That would mean theres a remaining 2 though so they shouldve came back.. it just doesnt make sense.

My mind wanders more as I stand up and walk up the hill looking for them.. maybe this was the plan all along, I am the youngest in the group and probably the least skilled. Maybe this was there way to get rid of me.. I mean its possible. I feel a cool wind go by me and I look down at the ground.. my mind races. Back in District 11 I lost my parents once, this feels the same way..I reach behind me for my arrows as a nervous feeling settles in...I dont feel it....Fuck!.... I let Ylenia take my fucking bow and arrow!

"Keep your cool" I mumble to myself as I decided to walk further away from the lake.

The thick grass around me makes it harder for my small legs to walk suddenly I hear the anthem which marks the end of Day 7. I look up at the dark night sky.. at the top of it's projecting the capitols banner with the words.. "The Fallen".

CARLEY, District 2 Yes! I look at her grinning evil face flashing now I know that 4 of my friends arent dead.. and that bitch is. I keep looking up as the faces transition.

NERO, District 3 He was such an ass also.. maybe he was just scared and trying to survive like me and everyone else.. I do have some sympathy for him.

I'm looking at the sky and decided to keep walking, past a large tree.. suddenly I hear a noise and feel a rope tighten around my leg and I go flying upright into the air. There was no words to describe how it felt to quickly go upside down and hang in the air, it happened so fast my brain couldn't process what the hell just happened.

"Help!" I cry out as I look around "Ylenia! Shelly! Hope!"

I try to look up at the sky and can make out Thomas's face and suddenly the sky goes dark.. I missed the third tribute.

I look around... i'm upside down hanging by a large rope tied to my foot.. I try to swing but I dont move at all.. I wonder who's trap this is? What if they heard it and they're coming back. The sky is dark and hard to make out much of anything, I narrow my eyes and keep looking around.. why am I even looking around? There isnt anything to fucking see!

Suddenly I hear a beeping sound and look up.. something attached to a parachute is slowly falling from the sky.. sponsors! The box makes a loud beeping noise which makes me feel nervous.. what if someone else hears this sound and wants my stuff?

The parachute lands almost in my hand and I quickly grab it and open it up... there a bow and arrow inside! Yes! God bless these sponsors! I grab a bow and begin cutting the rope thats tied up to my leg.

I hear voices walking by and I stop cutting and try to look.. I cant see a face though.

"Hows your head feeling?" A female asks

"Its getting better" The male says in a tired tone "I am getting a lot less headaches then a few hours ago"

"Who do you think a sponsor noise was for?" The female asks in almost fearless tone

"Not sure.." The male trails off in a deep voice "Maybe we should find them and steal their stuff?"

"Sounds like a good plan" The female says again, I peak my head by swinging a little and see Ylenia's face! I'm saved! Wait.. maybe not? Are we still allies or not? What if they steal my stuff? But I need help!

I hear them walking closer to me.. i'm covered by the large tree but if they walk 20 feet forwards they'll definitely be able to hear me.. should I ask for help? I'm hanging by a fucking tree! Or should I stay quiet..

What should Sagig do?

[Yell for help] [Remain quiet]

• edited March 2015

[Remain quiet] Holy shit, please don't kill off Sagig ;-;

Part 3 of aftermath SAGIG D11 I sit up on the muddy ground and look down at my pale hands covered in mud, I quickly wash them in the l

• edited March 2015

[Remain quiet] I change my mind. It's the top 6, Soon will definitely influence Ylenia to kill Sagig. It's not worth the risk, plus it's Sagig's only living charac D:

Part 3 of aftermath SAGIG D11 I sit up on the muddy ground and look down at my pale hands covered in mud, I quickly wash them in the l

• [Remain quiet]

OH GOD PLEASE NO YLENIA AND SOON WILL KILL HIM PLEASE STAY QUIET.

• [Remain quiet]

Sheet, sheet, sheet! D:

• [Remain quiet]

If he doesn't starve to death, he'll be killed by Shelly or Lun

• [Remain quiet]

After the Shelly incident, I won't make the mistake of trusting any tribute in these games again. Together with Atlas and Lun, Sagig is one of the few tributes left I'd like to see as the winner, so I don't want to risk his life.

On another note, I take the lack of a cannon in this part as a good sign for Atlas survival.

• [Yell for help]

Ylenia wont kill him.. right? e.e

• [Yell for help]

• edited March 2015

[Stay silent]

Great chapter!!

• PLEASE DON´T YELL. VOTE FOR REMAIN QUIET PLS

• [Remain quiet]

• Starting day 8

Congratulations to the final 6 tributes: Soon, Shelly, Lun, Atlas, Ylenia and Sagig.

• [Yell for help]

O,O

• DAY 8 PART 1

Lun D5

I duck under a bush as I see the District 4 female walking with a fishing rope.. i've been following her for 4 hours and she has no idea. She's from District 4 so i'm assuming she's going to catch some fish? She carrying to backpacks and eating some bagged food.. my stomach rumbles.. I haven't eaten in days. The girl from 4 is going along the forest and i'm about 20 feet away from her in the bushes.. I make a little rustle as I walk into another large bush.

She turns around quickly and looks left then right.. she turns back and keeps walking probably assuming it was just wind. I'm pretty amazed I survived the feast honestly, heh.. to think the capitol gave me like a 5, those idiots can suck my dick. Maybe I can win, i'm pretty confident now.. i've been able to survive through following tributes and stealing their stuff but I never get a weapon. I got a single throwing knife from the dead girls pocket at the feast.. but it would be idiotic to use it now.

I keep walking crouching behind the dwindling treeline towards the lake, the girl from 4 is tall and looks pretty strong.. I hope I don't have to get into a physical altercation with her. My crate from the feast had a camo kit, water bottle, and a small bag of beef jerky that I forgot to take while I was rushing out of there, I went to go back for it when the girl from 7 nearly decapitated me.

I hear a buzz a look above me.

"Tracker jackers" I mumble under my breathe

Suddenly theres a powerful sting in my neck and I jump out of the bushes behind the girl from 4, she quickly turns around throwing her spear.. it misses me and i'm stung again in the side. She runs after me as I desperately run into the forest, the pain surges into my body and I feel light headed suddenly as i'm stung again and again. I hear her screaming loudly in pain as I run down the hill in the forest.. I trip over a stick and land hard on my face. The ground is wet and cold from the snowfall last night.. I look at my wrist and see large red bumps all over my body and my vision begins blurring.

"Help me!" The girl from 4 screams in pain in the distance "AHHH!"

Suddenly the District 8 female goes running by me as I lay on the ground dumbfounded, she screams loudly as the District 1 girls stabs her in the back, she falls over in pain and cries for mercy. Blood spews from her back but she is still perfectly alive and screaming trying to drag her bloody body away. The district 1 girl looks over me with soft eyes as I look up at her in confusion and we lock eyes.

"Run" She says as her blonde hair flies behind her in the wind "Now"

The District 2 boy rams into me as I try to stand up, I scream and collapse on the snowy ground as I can hear the girl from 8 being stabbed and screaming in pain.

"Get away from me!" I beg as I try to stand up again, I kick him in the face with the back of my boot and keep running. This time I run backwards back up towards the hill leaving the girl from 8 to die. The boy from 4 accidently rams into my as he runs quickly and I see a knife go into his head. Blood trips from his head onto my tribute jacket and dark black hair.

BOOM!

I throw his body off of me as I see the District 12 and 11 female's running past me and The girl from 2 is behind them.. she throws a knife which impales the girl from 12.. she falls over but her cannon doesn't boom. The girl from 11 keeps running and the boy from 2 kicks her in the side and she collapses on the ground struggling to escape.. I look over and see the District 8 female being stabbed wildly but her cannon hasnt gone off.

I get up to run back up the hill when suddenly I kicked on my side once again by the District 1 boy.. he stand over my and pulls out his knife.

"Nice knowing you Lun" He says in a sly tone "Goodjob stealing our shit from that house and escaping the feast.. but the your days are coming to an end. Goodbye"

He kicks me over and theres a sharp pain in my neck..

What should Lun do?

[Beg for forgiveness] [Try to fight him]

• edited March 2015

...............How Jeanie , Athena and Super is alive?

DAY 8 PART 1 Lun D5 I duck under a bush as I see the District 4 female walking with a fishing rope.. i've been following her for 4 hou

• edited March 2015

[Fight him] he's not going to be persuaded. Did Shelly die? Was that a hallucination? Is that even Soon? Or a figment of her imagination?

DAY 8 PART 1 Lun D5 I duck under a bush as I see the District 4 female walking with a fishing rope.. i've been following her for 4 hou

• You'll have to wait and see. >:)

TWD_25 posted: »

[Fight him] he's not going to be persuaded. Did Shelly die? Was that a hallucination? Is that even Soon? Or a figment of her imagination?

• Tracker Jackers cause intense and very realistic hallucinations.

supersagig posted: »

• I think it was from the tracker jacker stings.

• edited March 2015

[Beg for forgiveness]

Tracker Jackers cause intense and very realistic hallucinations.

• I think if the person is real is either Shelly or Ylenia , not Soon.

TWD_25 posted: »

• [Try to fight him]

• edited March 2015

Okay everyone so i've decided that i'm having you guys vote for what my next fanfiction will be (May 2015), I have A LOT of ideas and want to know which one you guys like the most. I'll be doing a straw poll now but first I want to explain each one. Anyways if you could vote it would mean the world to me because I really want to know what you want. c:

YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE

ALL NON HUNGER GAME RELATED

The Leftovers: Fanfiction - The leftovers is a fiction novel and television series where 2% of the world disappears at the same time, theres lots of crazy stuff that happens. If you guys vote for this one it will take place in the smaller town of Whitefish, Montana which had the highest disappearance rate of any town in the USA at 8%. Some characters will be those who disappear but most will be The Leftovers that will struggle to cope with what just happened. Some characters will be driven to insanity or worse

Titanic - The titanic was a luxurious ship that was considered unsinkable.. but it wasnt. On its first voyage it scraped along the side of an iceberg in the north atlantic ocean.. 2 and a half hours laters it sank with only 610 of the over 2000 passengers surviving. In kind of wary to do this fanfiction because it requires lots of research.

Lost - I'm in very early stages with this one but pretty much it would be like Lost with new characters and they crash on an island and all that jolly good stuff.

Life is Strange - Follows Blackwell academy 20 years before the current events.. the mysterious disappearances of a girl named Kelly (As seen in the game) shake the town of Arcadia Bay and Blackwell.

HUNGER GAMES RELATED

The Hunger Games: All Ages It would be a special hunger games where tributes 5 years and up are all eligible to take part in the games. It would also include lots of twists and things.

The Hunger Games: Elders Edition Its The Hunger Games with old people! All citizens 60 and up all eligible to take part in the hunger games. It would be a really interesting game.

The American Games This is a totally different version of the games, it takes place in the United States.. the year is 2020 and America is on the brink of collapse because of a failing economy, angry citizens that are rebelling and corrupt politics. The USA passes a law taken from the popular YA book 'The Hunger Games' where every state but take one tribute. The tribute will go by its states name, any state that refuses to take place will be destroyed. If all goes well peace should be restored in the shining nation.. right?

Battle Royale Games The famous Japanese novel and film but this time its with tributes from Districts that are all on a bus together to go on a special visit to the capitol. The original Battle Royale had 42 classmates that must fight to the death until 1 remains, there were also certian zones the students could not go on.. etc. etc.(Sound like Hunger Games already? Yeah.)

VOTE HERE!

YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE

I love you guys for all the support and feedback you've given me, you've inspired me to pursue writing.. a year ago I would've been to self conscious to even consider doing this. Thanks you ALL so much! :)

(Also just because a fanfiction shows that its number 1 on the voting list doesn't mean ill due it, who knows? I might lose taste in a few months.. in that case ill do the 2nd one and etc.)

• [Try to fight him]

• I think TWD_25 means if Soon is really there or not.

I think if the person is real is either Shelly or Ylenia , not Soon.

• I voted in the pool for The Leftovers , Lost , All Ages and Battle Royale.

Okay everyone so i've decided that i'm having you guys vote for what my next fanfiction will be (May 2015), I have A LOT of ideas and want t

• Thanks! :D

I voted in the pool for The Leftovers , Lost , All Ages and Battle Royale.

• I voted The Leftovers: Fanfic, Titanic, Lost and The American Games.

Okay everyone so i've decided that i'm having you guys vote for what my next fanfiction will be (May 2015), I have A LOT of ideas and want t

• The American Games sound really cool! :D I voted also For Life is Strange and The Leftovers.

And seniors edition? LOL! I could imagine the tributes in my head

"Argh my back!" The district 6 woman cries out "I cant go on!" Lol I hope this happens xD

• Woooah

[Beg]

Be a little beeyatch

• [Try to fight him]

• [Try to fight him]

Please don't die, please don't die omgomgomg

• I voted for: All Ages HG, Life is Strange and Lost

I just love your writing tbh

• "Help me!" The girl from 4 screams in pain in the distance "AHHH!"

Hopefully that wasn't a hallucination. That'll be karmic.

[Try to fight him]

Maybe she manages to kill him. Hopefully she manages to kill him, assuming he is even real. After Atlas, Lun is my favourite, she shall not die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.