The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Well I still hate her and I will keep hating her. Brutally killing Sasha was harsh already, but I never held it against her. Betraying the guy who just saved her life, on top of making it needlessly cruel, made me hate her. However, I admit I might be too biased to see this bitchmove as anything else, because Atlas. However, we're talking about her torturing a child now. Everything else might be excused, but not that. Regardless of her reason, trackerjackers or not, this is inexcusable. There has to be a line and Shelly crossed it. I will root for her death, because for me she is too far gone now. No way she can come back from that, she will always remain the bitch who tortured a child.

AAA_Jane posted: »

MAJOR PLOT TWIST. I keep going from hating to liking her.

• Let me get that right... you want Sagig to die in pain? Because right now he is blind, suffocating and in pure agony.

supersagig posted: »

[Stop her]

• I mean, I never liked Sagig, he seemed sort of bratty for a kid from eleven.

Well I still hate her and I will keep hating her. Brutally killing Sasha was harsh already, but I never held it against her. Betraying the g

• Sure, liking Sagig is a different thing, he wasn't my favourite either. But still, fact is that he was a child and Shelly tortured him almost to death. Bratty or not, he did not deserve that. And Shelly does not deserve to come back from that, simply because there is no coming back from that. Like I said before, she crossed the line and lost every chance of redemption or being likeable in my eyes. She can't get away with that.

AAA_Jane posted: »

I mean, I never liked Sagig, he seemed sort of bratty for a kid from eleven.

• True, he was just a child. I'm curious what @#TeamSarah will make Shelly become because I agree with @Finn1 she seems to be extremely bipolar.

Sure, liking Sagig is a different thing, he wasn't my favourite either. But still, fact is that he was a child and Shelly tortured him almos

• I'm so excited for the next part!!!!!!!

• Starting Part 4 of Day 9 now!

:D

• PART 4 OF DAY 9

Ylenia D7

"Sagig" I whisper into his ear "I need you to be silent.. stay still.. you're going to be fine"

Atlas looks at me with teary eyes and Sagig stops moving so I can stab him, but he doesnt know that. I like to think of it as a white lie but deep down inside theres some guilt in doing this.

I put the knife to the jugular and dig in, the knife breaks Sagig's flesh and he squirms or a second as tons of blood falls below.. I dig the knife deep in a pull it out, blood gushes out and I can feel Sagig's hands stop moving. His painfully sounding breathing stops.

"Oh my god.." Atlas says covering his mouth

BOOM!

6th. SAGIG - 8:12:23:59

Sagig's body lays still and almost peacefully, i'm glad he had a painless death..

"Come on" I say to Atlas in a sober tone "We need to move"

Atlas lifts his head up with dry tear marks on his cheeks, he nods and I help him stand up as we can hear a loud hovercraft overheard taking Sagig's body away. He walk over the hill and Atlas puts his arm around me.. I move closer to him and look into his tired eyes.

"I'm so sorry Atlas" I say in a caring tone "I know how much you liked Sagig"

"We're all going to die.." Atlas trails off

"No we arent!" I say sourly "That's ridiculous! one of us gets out of here"

We keep walking past the hill through the forest, the girl from 5 still has a stale blood trail.

"But we all die eventually" Atlas says sadly, he isnt acting like his normal self

"Atlas dont think like that, all we can do is try to survive" I remind him in a hopeful tone

"I guess you're right" Atlas says in a normal tone "Sorry i'm just sad right now.."

"That's understandable" I say sweetly "Just think how his family feels, watching him die in such a brutal way on television.. unable to stop it or do anything"

Atlas nodded as we kept walking through the forest back to the campfire.. I can feel him distancing away from me as we walk among the fire.. deep down I think that he's overreacting but it reminds me how I was when Furry died.. I freaked.. god I miss his little face so much, i'd give up my own life to save his.

We sit down at the campfire with Atlas across from me

"Atlas i-"

Suddenly theres a loud noise that booms across the arena that cuts me off.

"Hello tributes!" Ceasers voice says enthusiastically "Congratulations on making it too the final 5! Due to the high... hahaha amount of deaths at the feast you will be having an early finale! Starting tomorrow!"

Atlas looks at me in shock and I give the same reaction.

"Be prepared!" Cesar says in a happy tone "For anything!"

The voice suddenly goes away and I look at Atlas..

"Finale already?" Atlas says

I nod and stand up

"What should we do?" I ask Atlas

"I dont know.." Atlas says in a confused tone

"Atlas should we split.." I trail off

"Why would we split up?" Atlas asks kindly

"So we don't have to kill each other off" I remind him of the harsh reality, if we kill everyone and it comes down to us two.

Atlas eyes me seriously

"I dont want to leave you Ylenia.." Atlas says and stands up.. he grabs my back pushing me with his arms towards him and leans in to kiss me softly, it takes me by surprise.

How should Ylenia react

[Kiss back] [Push away] [Kick him in the crotch]

R.I.P

6th: Sagig, District 11

• [Kiss back]

GET IT YLENIA1

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART 4 OF DAY 9 Ylenia D7 "Sagig" I whisper into his ear "I need you to be silent.. stay still.. you're going to be fine" Atlas loo

• Lol

Carley123 posted: »

[Kiss back] GET IT YLENIA1

• edited April 2015

RIP Sagig :'(

[Kiss back]

Oh yes please, Atlenia shall happen :D shipshipship

PART 4 OF DAY 9 Ylenia D7 "Sagig" I whisper into his ear "I need you to be silent.. stay still.. you're going to be fine" Atlas loo

• edited April 2015

[Push away] Don't be stupid Ylenia one of you will be dead in less then a day.

And I don't want to be 'that guy' but I think you unfollowed my story.

• Atlenia!

Almost like Atlantis xD

RIP Sagig [Kiss back] Oh yes please, Atlenia shall happen shipshipship

• [Kiss back]

<3

• [Kick him in the crotch] and just when I was rooting for Ylenia -__-. I'm rooting for Lun to win 100%.

• [Kick him in the crotch]

• And like Atlantis, this ship will sink as soon as one or both of them are dead. Still, as a notorious shipper, this pleases me regardless and I'm so rooting for this ship to sail, at least for a day XD

Atlenia! Almost like Atlantis xD

• [Kiss back] this might attract a lot of sponsors for the both of them.

RIP Sagig :'(

• Damn.

[Kiss back] SMOOCH

• edited April 2015

FINALE STARTS TOMORROW!

IM SO HYPED TO WRITE THIS! BUT ALSO SCARED

Let me just say this..

If you thought the Feast or the Bloodbath was scary... those were child's play for whats about to happen. >:DDDDDD

I'd also like to take this time to thank @supersagig you've been an awesome contributor to this series and it sad that all your characters have perished! Thanks for everything bro :)

• Alt text

my body isnt ready for this

FINALE STARTS TOMORROW! IM SO HYPED TO WRITE THIS! BUT ALSO SCARED Let me just say this.. If you thought the Feast or the Bloodbat

• god damnnNANANANAN

FINALE STARTS TOMORROW! IM SO HYPED TO WRITE THIS! BUT ALSO SCARED Let me just say this.. If you thought the Feast or the Bloodbat

• shit

• ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Alt text

• I laughed too much at this XD

Carley123 posted: »

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

• My girlfriend is a doll so she's drawing out all the final five characters!

I'll be posting them separately once she is finished!

• edited April 2015

She did Ylenia from District 7 so here she is (also not sure why she put bow/arrows but whatever c:)

Alt text

Shelly is next

• Shit son your girlfriend got mad talent.

She did Ylenia from District 7 so here she is (also not sure why she put bow/arrows but whatever c:) Shelly is next

• Hehe, yeah considering she did this in about 15 min c:

TWD_25 posted: »

Shit son your girlfriend got mad talent.

• Damn.. I wish I could draw like that.

She did Ylenia from District 7 so here she is (also not sure why she put bow/arrows but whatever c:) Shelly is next

• Shelly from District 4! :)

Alt text

Soon from District 1 will be next!

• Soon from District 1!

Alt text

Lun is next!

• edited April 2015

Final 5 squad

Alt text

Atlas (far left), Lun, Soon, Shelly, Ylenia (far right)

• I can't believe this is ending omg :o congratulations to the final 5<3

Final 5 squad Atlas (far left), Lun, Soon, Shelly, Ylenia (far right)

• Omg you're girlfriend is so good! Lun is so cute! I love them all omg

• Wow, these are great! Your girlfriend is very talented, it's so amazing. Atlas totally looks like I imagined him :D However, despite me hating her guts, I like Shelly the most here. So cute XD

Anyways, seeing this makes me quite sad that four of them will be dead tomorrow. I'm rooting for Lun and Team Atlenia, but only one can win, so two of my favourites are dead for sure... Wonder what the glorious gamemakers have in mind for that last day.

• The are amazing! :D

• These are amazing! Soon is my favorite.

• Oh, they look amazing! Especially Ylenia. I just realized that I'm not ready to see anyone die :(

• [Kiss back]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.