The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• PLS not me ;-;

supersagig posted: »

VOTE FOR LUN OR FOR SOON. YLENIA IS PREGNANT AND ATLAS IS AWESOME

• [Soon] it's the finale people! Soon could just turn against us. I would vote for Ylenia because she just killed a baby but it doesn't seem to be Atlas's character. RIP Shelly, I never expected you to make it so far. I still don't get why she tortured Sagig though, I get killing to go home but I cross the line at torturing.

TeamLun

#TeamSarah posted: »

Day 10 part 1 of 2 FINALE Atlas I open my tired eyes and see Ylenia beside me asleep I look up and the trees are all around us.. la

• edited April 2015

Wait, so the next part we'll find out who the victor is? I'm not ready ;_;.

Also does the story end as soon as we find out the victor? Or does it keep going for a while?

• Yeah.

Uhh its going to get but ive decided to do an epilogue in later April.

TWD_25 posted: »

Wait, so the next part we'll find out who the victor is? I'm not ready ;_;. Also does the story end as soon as we find out the victor? Or does it keep going for a while?

• Have you decided what to do next?

Yeah. Uhh its going to get but ive decided to do an epilogue in later April.

• Mhm, all figured out.

Have you decided what to do next?

• [Nobody]

Fucking hell. I in followed the story! Anyways, I'm back now. Great chapter!

Day 10 part 1 of 2 FINALE Atlas I open my tired eyes and see Ylenia beside me asleep I look up and the trees are all around us.. la

• Welcome back!

mr.quality posted: »

[Nobody] Fucking hell. I in followed the story! Anyways, I'm back now. Great chapter!

• edited April 2015

I'm definitely TeamLun also c:

(No biase)

TWD_25 posted: »

[Soon] it's the finale people! Soon could just turn against us. I would vote for Ylenia because she just killed a baby but it doesn't seem t

• Alt text

THE EGG , THE EGGG

• edited April 2015

All votes in, shall the last part begin now?

FALSE ALARM

SORRYNOTSORRY

• Yes? ;-;

All votes in, shall the last part begin now? FALSE ALARM SORRYNOTSORRY

• YES

• Thanks! A lots happened while I was gone...

Welcome back!

• Oh god, I'm so not ready... though I can't say I'm not incredibly pleased and reliefed about the outcome of this vote. If Atlas dies now, he won't die as the fucker whose last action included attacking the girl who he might just got pregnant, but he'll die as himself. And while I root for Ylenia to win so much, it will probably be the easiest if Lun just gets over with it and brings victory to District 5.

In other words, yes, I'm not ready, but yes, bring in the last part.

• Aw shucks! I have Passover :c

FUUUUUUUUUUU

Okay you guys will have to wait till tomorrow c:

HINT HINT while you wait!

In the finale..

Atlas learns the truth

Lun discovers a new technique..

Ylenia finds her true self again

and Soon remembers what these games are all about.

These all have huge impacts and meanings. c:

• Also voting is closed I usually dont do this but I need to this time

• edited April 2015

one more post, in the meantime im going to be launching my next fanfic.

Lost.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94082/lost-forum-edition

• edited April 2015

Atlas learns the truth

Atlas getting backstabbed by Ylenia, which is fine. It was still worth a try, no regrets. And he just isn't the guy to attack Ylenia.

Lun discovers a new technique

Kamehameha? Falcon Punch? Roundhouse Kick? Anyway, I guess Lun is going to win for sure now with her cool new technique.

Ylenia finds her true self again

Now I don't know. If she turns on Atlas her true self might be a cold-blooded survivalist. If not, I have no idea.

and Soon remembers what these games are all about.

Being nice won't get you anywhere, he and Atlas will die horribly while Ylenia and Lun fight against each other.

Aw shucks! I have Passover :c FUUUUUUUUUUU Okay you guys will have to wait till tomorrow c: HINT HINT while you wait! In the fin

• [Soon] Ha! Shelly got what she deserved. Also, I got the feeling Ylenia will win.

• Finds her true self... again?

Will she have to mercy kill Atlas like she did with Sagig?

Atlas learns the truth Atlas getting backstabbed by Ylenia, which is fine. It was still worth a try, no regrets. And he just isn't t

• Wow.. RIP Shelly :( I feel sorry for Shelly in this part, she was just a girl who wanted to come home just like everyone else in these games. She just kinda lost herself.

And what?!? Ylenia and Atlas had sex? Oh my god this is too much for me to handle

• I've been gone for a while and holy shit D: Ylenia pls don't die.

Aw shucks! I have Passover :c FUUUUUUUUUUU Okay you guys will have to wait till tomorrow c: HINT HINT while you wait! In the fin

• Poor Shelby. ;_;

TWD_stan posted: »

Wow.. RIP Shelly I feel sorry for Shelly in this part, she was just a girl who wanted to come home just like everyone else in these games.

• Alt text

• I sort of obviously hinted they did c:

Who knows? Maybe all they did was have a tea party! Or play video games :)

Wow.. RIP Shelly I feel sorry for Shelly in this part, she was just a girl who wanted to come home just like everyone else in these games.

• TODAY'S THE DAY, WOO!!!!!

My predictions on who will win:

1. Ylenia
    2. Lun
    3. Atlas
    4. Soon
  • A tea party with Carley maybe? We all know Carley makes the best teas around!

I sort of obviously hinted they did c: Who knows? Maybe all they did was have a tea party! Or play video games

• Donde estas?

• Habls castellano?

AAA_Jane posted: »

Donde estas?

• edited April 2015

Starting the Finale now! :D

BOOM!

Literally.

• -Screams internally-

Starting the Finale now! BOOM! Literally.

• True true

A tea party with Carley maybe? We all know Carley makes the best teas around!

• AGFh not redadyyyy

• Heart...breaking... Already...

Please....no...please...

My heart... Cannot... Take...it...

• PART 2 OF FINALE

SOON D1

I breathe heavily as I look around.. nobody makes the first move.. the girl to the 5 is way shorter than everyone else and keeps a close eyes on me especially. She looks nervous but keeps her cool, Ylenia.. must be mad at me? Does it fucking matter anyway though? Its time for me to kill...

Ylenia and Atlas stand close to one another and I grab my bow while Atlas is distracted.. I grab my slick sliver bow and put the arrow in it, Ylenia looks over at me.

"ATLAS WATCH OUT!" Ylenia screams

and the bow flies by Atlas and slams into Ylenia's side, she falls sideways onto the grass.. I take an arrow from my back and shoot another which flies by Atlas. Atlas retreats running backwards closer to the girl from 5.. he looks horrified as blood leaks out of Ylenia side.

"Ergh!" Ylenia cries out as she pulls it out and clutches onto her throwing axe. Her hands shake in the distance and she throws the axe at me, it glides through the air and I fall onto the ground with a thump. I land on the ground and grab my bow shooting it again at Ylenia.. it misses and whirls past her striking the grass.. my adrenaline rush kicks in but I remain calm. I'm ready to kill.

While this is all happening Atlas is unaware that he's walking backwards closer to the girl from 5, she takes this opportunity and jumps ontop of him. He tries to shake her off of him but she manages to pull out her knife and stab him in the side of his neck, Atlas quickly collapses onto the ground and blood spills everywhere when she pulls out. The girl from 5 bloody hands shake.

"Uhh.." Atlas gasps as he lays on the soft ground with dark blood quickly gushes from his olive skinned neck.

"Atlas?" Ylenia says as she looks over at him, the girl from 5 quickly runs backwards too the old pedestals while Ylenia fastly crawls towards Atlas's seizuring body..

"ATLAS!" She screams loudly out looking at his unresponsive body.. a pool of blood spills around him like a flood.

The girl from 5 looks over in shock as she comes to terms to what she managed to do, I see Ylenia looking up at her glaring.

"You!" She screams gritting her shaking teeth and begins walking over to her with pure rage, the girl from 5 panics and throws a knife and Ylenia dodges it and keeps walking over to her quickly.

"You killed him!" She says in an enraged tone "You'll PAY!-"

BOOM!

4th. ATLAS 9:7:16:21

Ylenia looks backwards seeing that i'm still alive and just standing there, Ylenia pushes the girl from 5 to the ground.

"Argh!" The District 5 female screams as she collapses on the ground and tries to crawl away.

"Ah!" I'm sorry im sorry!" The girl scream out as Ylenia goes ontop of her and begins choking her out, the girl from 5 struggles but Ylenia weighs a lot more.

"You KILLED my boyfriend!" Ylenia hisses as tears roll down her fiery red cheeks "BITCH! You deserve this!"

"A..hh!" A scream escapes the girl from 5's squirming lips and Ylenia grabs her throwing axe digging it into Lun's arm.. the flesh breaks and blood leaks from her arm.

"AHHH!..A!!" The girl from 5 screams

"SCREAM!! FEEL THE PAIN HE FELT! " Ylenia yells almost evilly and points to Atlas's body and I begin to walk over to break up this fight.

"M...ercy!" The girl from 5 squeals as her face goes a dark red colour "Q...uick death! He... q-- uick!"

"WHAT!" Ylenia screams as I pull out my sword.. Ylenia is acting like a different person.. she keeps digging the axe deeper into the girl from 5's arm and suddenly a quiet beeping out is heard. Ylenia seems to angry to here it.. understandable but these are the Hunger Games.

"DO YOU FEEL HIS PAIN YET? HUH? HUH!?" She digs it deeper and you can hear the blade scraping against a bone into the District 5 girls arm

"I DIDNT WANT TO COME TO THIS!" Ylenia cries "WHY!"

"Pkd....Mh.." The District 5 girl mumbles out as Ylenia chokes her harder into her her.. Ylenia has her boots on Lun's hands and it stops Lun from retaliation.

A grab my long sword as I approach them quickly, Ylenia doesn't know i'm there and I use it to my advantage.. I take my long sword and with all my force I dig into straight into Ylenia middle back section. It drives straight through her dark brown tribute jacket and blood quickly falls out. She suddenly responds with a jerk to the right as her mouth opens in pain, I pull the sword out and blood gushes from her back and she collapses sideways onto the ground below. Her body quickly relaxes as blood falls from her back..

BOOM!

3rd: Ylenia 9:7:18:05

"Ahhh!.." The District 5 female gasps for air as she breaks free from Ylenia's grasp. She looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and I want to help her but.. I cant.

"Sorry." I say coldly "Only one gets out right?"

She nods tearfully and looks down at her blood shaking arm and theres a slow beeping sound that seems to get louder and louder.. she looks up at me as I pull out my sword. I ignore the sound but the girl from 5 digs her hand into her bloody hand and I step back in disgust.. she's killing herself? She has to be killing herself.

"AHHH!" Girl from 5 cries in pain as she quickly digs into her arm with her squirming hands and pulls a black square out..

"AH..GOOODD! AHHHH!" She screams in pure pain as I can clearly see a bone where her hands are.. blood gushes from her arm now. It drips onto the grass below near Ylenia's corpse.

The beeping sound gets a lot faster and she throws the device thingy at me covered in her own blood. I look down at and it and suddenly I know exactly what it is.

"Holy, fu-"

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

The End

• What actually happened?

Did Lun actually even win?

Find out in the Epilogue. c:

• edited April 2015

What? I don't get it, the only thing in her arm is a tracker, how'd she get it to explode?

PART 2 OF FINALE SOON D1 I breathe heavily as I look around.. nobody makes the first move.. the girl to the 5 is way shorter than ever

• -Screams externally-

PART 2 OF FINALE SOON D1 I breathe heavily as I look around.. nobody makes the first move.. the girl to the 5 is way shorter than ever

• Fuck me... I'm at a loss for words here... The hunger games man, shit happened and I'm still thinking of the beginning when everything was shits and giggles and chariot rides with questionable fashion choices. My heart just sunk so much, I think I lost it. Thanks alot, you have successfully made me question whether or not I want to be human anymore. I'm going to crawl into a hole and contemplate my life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.