The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• Lun looks like shes gonna rip my tongue out. xD

Great job!

#TeamSarah posted: »

Final 5 squad Atlas (far left), Lun, Soon, Shelly, Ylenia (far right)

• edited April 2015

Starting part 1 of finale! (it will take awhile!)

Prepare for pain..

Alt text

• Alt text

Starting part 1 of finale! (it will take awhile!) Prepare for pain..

• AWESOME!!

Final 5 squad Atlas (far left), Lun, Soon, Shelly, Ylenia (far right)

• You are much cooler than me :D

FINALE STARTS TOMORROW! IM SO HYPED TO WRITE THIS! BUT ALSO SCARED Let me just say this.. If you thought the Feast or the Bloodbat

• [Kiss back]

RIP ME U.U

PART 4 OF DAY 9 Ylenia D7 "Sagig" I whisper into his ear "I need you to be silent.. stay still.. you're going to be fine" Atlas loo

• This will take awhile so I want to hint what is about to happen..

Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life while Lun lies with the dead and Soon struggles between the two. and Shelly? Who even knows what happened to Shelly?

• they create new life

a baby.? Sex?

Lun lies with the dead

Rip everything around Lun

Soon struggles between the two

I don´t know but i hope he dies :D

And Shelly should get herself killed to the mutts

This will take awhile so I want to hint what is about to happen.. Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life while Lun lies with the dead and Soon struggles between the two. and Shelly? Who even knows what happened to Shelly?

• Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life while

They had a baby? ;-;

Alt text

This will take awhile so I want to hint what is about to happen.. Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life while Lun lies with the dead and Soon struggles between the two. and Shelly? Who even knows what happened to Shelly?

• ..that gif tho

Carley123 posted: »

Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life while They had a baby? ;-;

• Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life

Okay... if that implies what I think it implies this is horrible... wonderful... horribly wonderful and I feel so conflicted about it. On the one hand, if Ylenia gets pregnant, there is no way I'm going to vote any option that could harm her. Her winning would save two lives and would be an Atlas victory in a certain way... There is just no way I'm going to value Atlas' life over hers anymore. If she's pregnant, I'm going to root for her to win so much. But if she dies... man, that would crush me. I mean, killing her would be bad already, but killing her and an unborn baby... No way I'm not going to root for her. Atlas baby shall live!

Also, it slightly creeps me out that all of Panem is going to watch them. Sick capitol fuckers...

while Lun lies with the dead

Hmm... Maybe she kills an animal, maybe even that polar bear and makes herself a bit comfortable to stay warm, like Luke Skywalker did in The Empire Strikes Back. Though that would be so gross...

Soon struggles between the two

Soon is probably in a bad situation, struggling between life and death. Maybe he gets wounded and our choices will either save him or doom him.

and Shelly? Who even knows what happened to Shelly?

Probably not even Shelly. If my trackerjacker theory is correct, she's probably horrified about herself right now.

• But Shlley cut Sasha´s tongue a lot before u.u

Atlas and Ylenia.... they create new life Okay... if that implies what I think it implies this is horrible... wonderful... horribly

• That's correct, it was brutal and a horrible death and it was unnecessary, since they were allies so far. But in the end Shelly used the only thing she had to kill another tribute in that situation, which is brutal violence. It was unnecessarily brutal, but given the circumstances I can't exactly hold it against her. Sagig on the other hand... she tortured him like Carley would do and that's way too brutal even for her. There is no way she can't be horrified about herself right now if she isn't a complete psychopath. Which she isn't, according to #TeamSarah

supersagig posted: »

But Shlley cut Sasha´s tongue a lot before u.u

• edited April 2015

Day 10 part 1 of 2

FINALE

Atlas

I open my tired eyes and see Ylenia beside me asleep I look up and the trees are all around us.. last night was amazing, but then I quickly remember Sagig... my arm is over her soft neck I can feel my arm falling asleep so and I move up backwards.. Ylenia turns around and opens her eyes blinking. She looks at her and smiles.

"Last night was fun" She blushes

"Yeah" I say in a tired tone

"Bah!...Bah!" A mysterious voice says

"What the fuck is that?" Ylenia says sitting up nervously from the two sleeping bags we combined

Behind there sat a little baby? Wrapped in cloth..

"Is that a..." Ylenia trails off looking in shock at the baby

I walk over to it..

"What the fuck?" I say in a confused tone.. then I know why the capitol put this here.

"Oh my god.." Ylenia says looking at me in a shocked tone "They know"

Soon D1

These days have felt so long and hard, part of me is looking forward to the finale another part of me is terrified.. the voice in my head is telling me to wake up. I felt a strong pinch in my neck and my body thrusted the other way in pain.. my head slammed onto the ground and I opened my worried eyes.

Fire ants.. theres ants crawling all over my body..

"AH!" I scream and stand up

Bite.

Bite.

Bite

It wont stop! I'm getting bitten all over, I brush my hand and fire ants and they fall onto the ground below.. I keep brushing some of the ants off but they wont get off.

Bite.

Bite.

Each bit hurts like hell! Theres several stinging feelings all over my body, its like I can feel them chewing my flesh.. why is this happening! Who's doing this? The Capitol probably put them on me? What do they want me to do. I'm super confused!

"Help me!" I plead trying to keep a level head "Please.."

I slip on some mud when I stand up and the ants just keep biting me..

Bite.

Bite.

Bite

Lun D5

I feel my black hair in my face and move it back.. I feel something touching me but it might just be my sleeping back, the feeling is soft and all over me. I feel my wound and its improved a lot, thank the lord for that cream! It smells so bad..

I open my eyes and I Santiago's body is looking back at me.

"AHHH!" I scream loudly as I can see other bodies behind him! I try to stand up but everything is dark, where am i? I can feel a body on me and see the Boy from 7 ontop of me.. his hair is bright and his eyes are all white..theres dry blood all over him. I breathe heavily as its hard to breathe..

I'm literally buried in the bodies of 19 tributes that have died.. oh my god!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream loudly and I push the District 7 boy out of the way suddenly the District 8 girls light body falls ontop of me and im practically making out with her face! I push her off of me only for all the bodies to cave in.. they crush me and I cant breathe.. I manage to kick the District 10 boys body in the face and the District 11 girl's skull slams into mine as I struggle to get out.

"Help me!" I cry out

Shelly D4

My eyes open to the intense pain of my leg..

I look down and my wound feels ten times more painful than yesterday.. did the capitol do something to it?

"W..ound" I stutter as I instantly wake up looking at it, remember killing the boy from 11..sigh.

"Attention tributes!" A voice booms "Get to cornucopia in 10 minutes or you'll be eliminated"

"Oh my god!" I studder as I stand up with my spear and try running, I quickly break free of the tree line and I can clearly see the Cornucopia far in the distance.

I try to keep running through the plains, I run down the first hill and I slip on mud falling, I see the girl from 5 running a few hills away from me and I just ignore her. Every step is like hell, the seering pain is indescribable.. when I fall I thud on the ground and my chin slammed into the ground.. my vision blurred for a bit as I got up again..

"Uh..." I moan in pain as I keep walking, my eyes go crossed eyed to the pain.

"Ow!" I cry as I take another step "AHH!"

It really is hurting with every step..

"7 minutes!" Ceaser boomed as I see Atlas and Ylenia running in the distance..

"Help me!" I cry out but I can see everyone just keep on running.. I sink to the ground looking at my leg in extreme pain.. my eyes tear as I have determination to keep going. Water flows down my pale cheeks as I look at the cornucopia in the distance and grit my teeth with determination as I keep walking down the fourth hill..

"Ah..!" I cry out as I keep walking.. maybe I deserve this.. for what I did.

I collapse as I let the pain take me over.. It hurts too much, cornucopia is a mile away.. I see all the tributes continue running.

"3 minutes!"

I lay my head back looking at the sky.. I know this is it for me.

"Bye mom" I say weakly because I can tell the camera are on me "I'll miss you.. and Shelby.. dont miss me okay?"

I close my eyes feeling the wind brushing by me..

"I'm sorry Sagig, but i had my reasons"

ATLAS

I run up to cornucopia theres dry blood stains everywhere from the feast and bloodbath.. Ylenia looks at me worried. I take out my sledgehammer and hold it steadily ready to fight.

The girl from 5 runs into cornucopia kind of close to us but sees us holds her throwing knives as a warning if we come near her she'll throw them.. Soon is across from us holding onto his sword he looks like he is prepared to kick ass.. and Shelly? Where's Shelly?

BOOOOOOOOOOOM! A loud explosion goes off in the distance

BOOM!

SHELLY - 9:7:010:00

"Well.." Ylenia trails off "Four left I guess"

Ylenia holds her throwing axe behind her which makes me nervous...is she going to go against me.

"Where'd the baby go?" I ask Ylenia

"I took care of it" She says and I see fresh blood on her axe.. oh my god..

Soon looks at me with wide eyes and I can tell he's thinking the same thing as me about Ylenia.. Ylenia walks away from me and we just keep waiting for someone to make the first move. Nobody is... Should i? Should I go from Lun maybe? I dont know her but she seems dangerous and smart.. but she is the only one I dont know. Or Ylenia? If she's plotting against me maybe I should just finish her off? But what about us? What happened last night.. or Soon? Soon is really nice and seems like he wants to help me.. maybe I shouldnt kill him?

Who should Atlas try to kill?

[Ylenia] [Soon] [Lun] [Nobody]

R.I.P

5th. Shelly, District 4

• edited April 2015

[Nobody] NO YLENIA SHE IS PREGNANT.

Awesome Chapter!!

PS: If there is a tie between killing Ylenia or Lun , my vote will turn into KILL LUN. If it is Soon or Lun , then KILL LUN AGAIN. If it is Soon or Ylenia , KILL SOON

Day 10 part 1 of 2 FINALE Atlas I open my tired eyes and see Ylenia beside me asleep I look up and the trees are all around us.. la

• [Nobody]

Just drink some tea and be friends! ;_;

Day 10 part 1 of 2 FINALE Atlas I open my tired eyes and see Ylenia beside me asleep I look up and the trees are all around us.. la

• VOTE FOR LUN OR FOR SOON. YLENIA IS PREGNANT AND ATLAS IS AWESOME

• edited April 2015

[Ylenia]

It'll be a great twist, plus I think she'll win if she doesn't die here. Also if he was to kill Soon then all that would be left is Ylenia, Atlas and Lun and the other two will go against Lun. Then I'd imagine Ylenia and Atlas would go down like Katniss and Peeta.

• I voted for Soon , but for voting for Ylenia and i am voting for Lun :P

Purugly posted: »

[Ylenia] It'll be a great twist, plus I think she'll win if she doesn't die here. Also if he was to kill Soon then all that would be left

• [Ylenia]

I dont trust Ylenia, and I doubt shes pregnant.

• Ylenia isn't confirmed to be pregnant. She and Atlas just had sex and the Gamemakers used the baby to freak them out

[Nobody] NO YLENIA SHE IS PREGNANT. Awesome Chapter!! PS: If there is a tie between killing Ylenia or Lun , my vote will turn into KILL LUN. If it is Soon or Lun , then KILL LUN AGAIN. If it is Soon or Ylenia , KILL SOON

• edited April 2015

Anways , Alylena ;_;

Ylenia isn't confirmed to be pregnant. She and Atlas just had sex and the Gamemakers used the baby to freak them out

• edited April 2015

Oh god... not Ylenia, like I said, he should not target Ylenia, that would be horrible and that wouldn't be the choice Atlas would make. That girl is pregnant with his baby, for fuck's sake!

[Nobody]

Now, I admit I'm reacting stronger than I should, but I really can't stomach the idea of Atlas killing Ylenia. Please, vote for nobody. That would be the Atlas choice here. I tried to keep as many tributes alive as possible with my votes, so please support me here.

• SHE CAN'T BE PREGNANT IT HAS BEEN 1 NIGHT SINCE THEY HAD SEX, THE EGG PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN FERTILISED YET

Oh god... not Ylenia, like I said, he should not target Ylenia, that would be horrible and that wouldn't be the choice Atlas would make. Tha

• Still, there is a chance that she get's out of this with a baby. Two lives saved instead of only one. It's heartless to target her and it's completely against everything Atlas stands for. Do you want your tribute to win so badly that you would do that?

If you want me to change my vote, change your vote. Targeting Nobody or Soon, I'm totally fine with that.

SHE CAN'T BE PREGNANT IT HAS BEEN 1 NIGHT SINCE THEY HAD SEX, THE EGG PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN FERTILISED YET

• edited April 2015

[Ylenia]

I have a strong feeling Ylenia will turn on Atlas, even though she likes him shes a survivalist and Atlas would be an easy kill.

Also plottwist

• BUT THE EGG WILL

SHE CAN'T BE PREGNANT IT HAS BEEN 1 NIGHT SINCE THEY HAD SEX, THE EGG PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN FERTILISED YET

• Choose wisely guys :)

This choice makes a huge impact.

• xD you guys xD

Oh god... not Ylenia, like I said, he should not target Ylenia, that would be horrible and that wouldn't be the choice Atlas would make. Tha

• Please man, don't do that ;_; I'm totally fine with Atlas dying here if that means he is not going to murder the girl who probably carries his baby. Go for Soon, or go for Nobody, or go for Lun, but I really could not stomach Atlas killing Ylenia. If she dies anyway, killed by Sooon, killed by Lun, okay, but that is... god I have no words for how strongly I react against the idea of Atlas killing his unborn baby.

Finn1 posted: »

[Ylenia] I have a strong feeling Ylenia will turn on Atlas, even though she likes him shes a survivalist and Atlas would be an easy kill. Also plottwist

• I dont think she's pregnant, I think the idea of them starting a new life was the baby that Ylenia just murdered.

Please man, don't do that ;_; I'm totally fine with Atlas dying here if that means he is not going to murder the girl who probably carries h

• SHE IS PREGNANT EVEN IF IT ISN´T THERE IT WILL GROW AND BE BORN IF YOU DON´T KILL HIM/HER

• We donpt know if that baby was a real one. Do you think they will actually bring a baby into the Arena for the sake of nothing? It was a mutt as a baby

I dont think she's pregnant, I think the idea of them starting a new life was the baby that Ylenia just murdered.

• edited April 2015

Still, there is a good chance that she is. Please, I'm literally begging you to change your vote. Vote for nobody and I will follow. I really couldn't stomach my last tribute killing the girl who might carries his baby. I'm probably too invested in this, but I simply can't bear the thought of Atlas even attempting such a thing, that's not what he would do.

I dont think she's pregnant, I think the idea of them starting a new life was the baby that Ylenia just murdered.

• I doubt it was a mutt baby. I'm pretty sure it was described as a normal baby, The Capitol used it to embarrass them for having sex (Which im sure the Capitol doesnt like)

We donpt know if that baby was a real one. Do you think they will actually bring a baby into the Arena for the sake of nothing? It was a mutt as a baby

• THE EGG , THE EGGG

BUT THE EGG WILL

• edited April 2015

I agree with that. Normally I wouldn't play that card, you know I'm not that guy, but I was rooting for almost all of your tributes in this games and always pushed the option that would ensure their survival, even when more dead tributes would mean better chances for my guys. Probably the only exception was Carley, who is legitimatelly wanted dead. I rooted for Shelly until she completely lost it, I rooted for Lun despite me not liking her initially, I voted to save Soon's life despite him being a career. But this Ylenia option is something I'm reacting stronger against than I probably should. Please, vote for Nobody, vote for Soon, vote for Lun, but don't vote for Ylenia. I don't want Atlas to become like that. Let me have this one choice.

VOTE FOR LUN OR FOR SOON. YLENIA IS PREGNANT AND ATLAS IS AWESOME

• The mutts can appear as human

Carley123 posted: »

I doubt it was a mutt baby. I'm pretty sure it was described as a normal baby, The Capitol used it to embarrass them for having sex (Which im sure the Capitol doesnt like)

• edited April 2015

I think wiht Nobody Lun will win , because Ylenia will kill Atlas , Soon will kill her and Soon then dies form bies

With killing Ylenia Atlas wins. He kills her then overpowers Soon and Lun.

With killing Lun Ylenia wins. Atlas kills Lun then attacks Soon to do not kill Ylenia and then at the final 2 he will either kill himself or be killed by Ylenia

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited April 2015

[Nobody]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.