The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Straight]

I am afraid u.u

#TeamSarah posted: »

PART ONE OF DAY 9 SAGIG D11 "Atlas?" I say and shake him.. Atlas wakes up slowly in the cool forest.. there is only some snow on the g

• An old demon returns

Please don't be a Carley mutt O.O

a lost soul finds its way home

Please be Sagig finding Atlas

and a person in help gets backstabbed...

Please be Shelly getting backstabbed by Lun

I wont spoil the next part but its so tempting.. let me us say. An old demon returns, a lost soul finds its way home and a person in help gets backstabbed...

• [Right]

I don't know... every option could lead him to safety or to danger here.

PART ONE OF DAY 9 SAGIG D11 "Atlas?" I say and shake him.. Atlas wakes up slowly in the cool forest.. there is only some snow on the g

• An old demon returns

Death.

Death.

a person in help gets backstabbed...

Death (Shelly or Lun)

I wont spoil the next part but its so tempting.. let me us say. An old demon returns, a lost soul finds its way home and a person in help gets backstabbed...

• An old demon returns

Muttations for the finale maybe?

the victor goes crazy in the end idk D:

a person in help gets backstabbed

Shelly or Lun's death.

• [Left]

• [Straight]

• edited April 2015

Starting part 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

..>:D

• Ohshitohshitoshitoshit pls don´t kill Sagig meaning me u.u

Starting part 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 ..>:D

• edited April 2015

PART 2 OF DAY 9

LUN D5

The world turns sideways in my head.. lucid dreaming? I can almost feel the outside world and I know that im dreaming.. i'm still alive? Or am I already dead? Just in the afterlife.. is the afterlife just lucid dreaming? If so thats not that bad, I winder who killed me? Probably the tracker jackers or maybe someone found me and just finished me off. For some reason im dreaming about my life in District 5.. 5 was largely caucasian and eastern tanned based, being a racial minority wasnt easy for my family and I remember that. At lunch the lunch lady would give me extra rice but no meat? Tons of kids would laugh and laugh.. I'm not sure why though..

"Hello?" A voice whispers over me

Nope, not dead, dammit! Should I be happy or sad.. not sur-....

I open my black eyes and cant see anything, theres a hill below me and the ground is cool, moist and soft.. but its shining above me as my eyes open.

Suddenly and strong looking girl appears over me.

"Hello" She says as she smiles over me

In a moment I quickly lean up and headbutt her, the feeling of her hard skull crashing into mine gives me a horrible headache. She falls backwards and crashes onto the ground below. I stand up over her..

"Who are you!" I hiss "Where are my supplies!"

She kicks me and I fall to the ground, she tries to get onto of me but I scratch her cheek.

"Argh!" She cries in pain as I kick her in the thigh with my leg.

I stand up again weakly.. I breathe heavily as she lays stomach flat on the ground..

"WHERE ARE MY SUPPLIES!" I scream raising my voice

"I have them" The girl from 4 says and goes to reach them, suddenly she takes a trident and throws it at me.. I manage to dodge the trident goes whooshing past me landing on the ground behind me and I run at her ramming into her body. She falls to the ground for the third time with me on top of her.. I look her into the eyes and I can see her panicking.

"For the last fucking time" I snarl at her "Where are my supplies"

"Why should I give it to you" She hisses, I look down and see that she is from District 4.

"Because if you dont..." I say harshly "I'll choke you out, understand?"

She struggles but I manage to stay on her and dig my elbow into her neck, she makes a gasping sound as she begins to struggle. It feels werid talking to someone for the first time in a week and three days.. but I think im doing a good job making friends.

"Okay okay" She says giving up

"The supplies are by the log over-"

Suddenly there a extreme pain in my chest and I fall onto my side beside the District 4 girl she sits up quickly.. my mouth opens in pain and I feel a bit of blood trickle out and I look down.

"Agh.." I moan in pain as I lay on my side

The District 4 female looks up in shock and I look at her in pain as an arrow goes flying past her just missing her head. A arrow is sticking out of the right side of my chest.. my tribute jacket forms a early puddle of blood and I see the District 4 female looking up. I manage to turn my eyes around and see the District 11 boy shooting another arrow at me.. I begin crawling and manage to go beside a rock where he cant hit me. My hands shake as I open my tribute jacket and see my bloody shirt..

"Argh!" I cry out in pain as I touch the arrow.. I have to pull this out, I can't have this shit in my chest!

I grab the front of the arrow and begin pulling it out of my small chest..

"AHHH!" I cry out as I can hear the District 4 female and District 11 boy fighting behind me.. I look down and dark blood begins flowing out of my shirt and on the ground below as you can hear the arrow sliding out of the chest. My hands shake as tears roll down my cheek and I keep pulling it out.. i'm maybe half way and I bit down on my lower lip so I wont scream. I keep pulling the arrow out and you can hear it scraping against my ribs as it leaves my chest.. I look down and i'm sitting in a pool of my own blood.. my vision blurs.. i'm losing too much blood. I finally pull the bow out..

"AHH! NO!" The District 11 boy struggles as The District 4 females slams him onto the ground he falls on the ground and she kicks him in the head and he stops struggling.

She takes her sharp spear and begins digging it into the District 11 boys squirming eyelid.. he shuts his eyes tightly but she pushes the long spear further and it cuts through the eyes lid and scrapes the light eyes lenses. The spear digs down deeper into the lenses and probably badly damages the boys iris and anterior chamber. I sit up and he screams in pain with blood flowing from his face..

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP ME! ATLAS! ATLAS! HELP ME ATLAS! PLEASE!" He cries out.. I look down and blood leaves my body like a waterfall and his audio begins to fade. Blood seems to flow out of my chest and trips onto the ground below.. this is bad.. real bad.

"Please...pl...p..." The District 11 boy trails off and I look in shock

I see the spear dig all the way through his bloody eye and it seems to almost pop out from its muscle socket.. she pulls it out and I look in disgust.. she looks like she is going for the other eye now. I stumble trying not to fall over. The District 4 female looks like she is almost enjoying this? I look behind her and see my large backpack resting on a small log... theres medical supplies in there.. I need it to survive this. Maybe I can go for it while she's distracted with the boy from 11? But she might finish me off.. and I need to run I turn around and theres a clear path to run.. I turn back and see the District 11 boy with his face covered in blood and his eyeball crushed by The District 4 female's spear. My vision blurs again.. I need to make up my mind fast.

What does Lun do?

[Grab backpack] [Just run] [Hide behind rock]

• [Grab backpack]

My bby needs all the supplies she can get

PART 2 OF DAY 9 LUN D5 The world turns sideways in my head.. lucid dreaming? I can almost feel the outside world and I know that im dr

• Oh god, not Sagig D:

Shelly has to die for this. I knew she would betray Lun, but... torturing a child? Now she's probably worse than Carley and it's obvious that she's evil and sick in the head. And she just has to die screaming.

[Grab backpack]

Things don't look good for Sagig. That means, Lun and Atlas are the only tributes left who don't piss me off majorly or are close to death. And since I don't think that Atlas will win, I'll be pushing Lun so hard from now on.

PART 2 OF DAY 9 LUN D5 The world turns sideways in my head.. lucid dreaming? I can almost feel the outside world and I know that im dr

• [Grab backpack] NOOOO SAGIG :c Shelly is such a bitch omg she's completely losing it how can you enjoy torturing a child..

• [Grab Backpack]

god damn

• [Grab backpack] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHELYLY YOU BITCH KILL HER

• edited April 2015

[Grab backpack]

I'll admit, I never really liked Sagig but now Shelly's at the bottom of my list. She's way too over the top ruthless. There's no way Sagig's getting out of this, or if he does, he's not going to win now, he's blind. Sorry @supersagig I should've never gone straight!

• Actually Sagig went left :P

TWD_25 posted: »

[Grab backpack] I'll admit, I never really liked Sagig but now Shelly's at the bottom of my list. She's way too over the top ruthless. Th

• Oh...

supersagig posted: »

Actually Sagig went left :P

• An old demon returns

Shelly being mad

Wasn´t actually home , but Sagig u.u

a person in help gets backstabbed...

Lun running away from Shelly

• yeah , Coming voted before me :P

TWD_25 posted: »

Oh...

• [Just run]

Damn, great chapter.

I love Lun.. I think she's a really well done character (She's like a mix of Shelly, Ylenia and a little bit of Hope)

I keep pulling the arrow out and you can hear it scraping against my ribs as it leaves my chest.. I look down and i'm sitting in a pool of my own blood.

I would never be able to do that. xD

• [Just run]

• edited April 2015

Will start part 3 shortly.. expect finale possibly this weekend D: ima miss this series.

And I have an interesting finale planned >:D

• edited April 2015

Starting part 3 :D

• PART 3 OF DAY 9

"Come on you stupid fire" I groan as the fire starts dying.. where the hell is Sagig? He's been gone for a long time.. an hour maybe two now. I'm beginning to get uneasy but I hope that Sagig is okay.

"Atlas?" A voice gasps and I turn around to see Ylenia holding her blood axe looking down at me with her pretty eyes and beautiful face..

"Ylenia!" I say enthusiastically and stand up, I run over and hug Ylenia.. it feels so nice to hug her and I can feel her heart beating against mine, I wish I could stay in this moment forever. I pull away and look at her..

"Ylenia, I need your help" I say in a soft tone "We need to find Sagig, I was with him and now he's gone"

Ylenia nods understandingly as we look at one another, she looks at the fire.

"Lets go" I say in a worried tone and turn around to go where Sagig walked into the forest

"Wait!" Ylenia says turning me around "I just got here and we are already running off to find someone else? Save someone? Atlas only one of us gets out of here"

I look at Ylenia's worried eyes and think of a way to make her point seem illogical..

"Ylenia" I say in a proud tone "You're right, most of us will die.. probably me but i'm not going to die being someone i'm not, i'm not going to let the capitol or my District see me turn into a ruthless monster"

"You're right" Ylenia says looking at me kindly "Lets go"

10 MINUTES LATER

We walk through the forest, I look down and see Sagig's tiny footprints.

"Follow the feet" Ylenia says in her serious tone, I see her tighten her axe as we hear a rustling noise. Suddenly the girl from 5 comes out covered in blood moaning. She looks at me with a deadstare, you can barely see her skin because its all covered in red.. her tribute jacket is soaked through with blood and even more blood leaks down her jacket onto the ground. Ylenia nearly throws her axe at her when I manage to stop her.

"Dont!" I say and grab Ylenia's arm

"In..." The girl from 5 trails off looking at us weakly "There.." She points her shaking finger to a trail large behind her

"Thank you" I say kindly

"What happened to you?" Ylenia says in confusion, The girl from 5 just glares at her.

The District 5 female sits on the ground opening her large backpack that she got while we run past her... we follow her blood trail and come across a small cliff with a rock behind it.

"Oh my god!" Ylenia says covering her mouth in disgust

"What?" I say and walk over to Ylenia.. there I look horrified. Below lies Sagig's bloody body with Shelly over him with a spear in his left eye.. his right eye is just.. gone. His torso is torn up and his legs are still moving a little bit, Shelly breaths heavily and pulls the spear out and Sagig doesnt react.

"He might be unconscious.." She trails off as we hide behind the rock "I'm so sorry Atlas... I know you and Sagig were friends-"

"YOU BITCH!" I scream coming out from the rock and Shelly looks up in the surprise, I grab Ylenia's throwing axe from her hands and throw it below.. it flies through the air and it crushes into Shelly's upper leg. She cries out in pain and runs the other direction with a single spear..

"I'm sorry!" She cries as she tries to run off with the axe in her leg "I did mean to!"

Shelly manages to run into the bushes and going after her would be dangerous, I walk down the hill to Sagig's body and Ylenia follows me.

"Are we going after her?" Ylenia asks me in curiosity

"No" I say narrowed eyed while I stand over Sagig's body "He's still alive"

"Let me take a look at him" Ylenia says while pushing me aside "And.. Atlas.. next time you steal my axe to throw it at a girl's leg.. ask me"

"Sorry.." I trail off "How is he?"

"He's in severe shock right now and his eyes are.. they're gone.. he probably has moderate damage to the brain and.." she moves her hand down his chest.. "some of his ribs are broken." Ylenia says in a worried tone "Atlas if this were in a normal place we could save him but here.. we cant.."

"Dammit!" I cry out looking at Sagig's tiny body.. how could someone do this to him?

Suddenly he wakes up and begins coughing up blood.

"Argh! ARG..H!" He says in a loud tone as blood pours from his mouth

"Sagig?!" I say in a happy tone "He's alive"

Ylenia looks at me and shakes her head.. "Atlas he's in severe pain right now, he's literally choking to death on his own blood I'm going to need you to hold his hand." I lean down beside Sagig's struggling body.. I want to look at his face but I cant.. his eyes are just gone.

"A...tlas?" he says in a confused tone "Ylen...ia?"

"We're here" Ylenia says holding his other hand.. her eyes tear up and I wonder what she's planning to do.

"It..hurts!" He cries out and jerks his head to the right where I am.. I look away in disgust.

"You're okay.." Ylenia says in a calm tone.. "Wanna sing with me?"

She looks down at him and sniffs in a sad way.. she clears her throat.

"La la la...la la la.." She sings to him instantly calming him down "la la...la... oooh...oh oh oh.....

I look at her as she pulls out a knife from her pocket and moves it closer to Sagig's bloody throat.. my eyes widen in fear and I grab the knife over Sagig's body and look at her enraged.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" I scream

"Atlas!" Ylenia hisses at me "He's going to die no matter what! He's choking on his own blood at the moment! Stabbing the gugler is quick and painless!"

Should I let Ylenia do it? Is she right! Maybe Sagig can make it out alive!

Should Atlas let her?

[Let Ylenia] [Stop her]

• [Let Ylenia]

PART 3 OF DAY 9 "Come on you stupid fire" I groan as the fire starts dying.. where the hell is Sagig? He's been gone for a long time.. an

• Shit, poor Sagig, I hate Shelly so much right now. On a positive note, Atlas was awesome in that part and I even start to like Ylenia again. Her comforting Sagig gave her major sympathy points from me. And when Atlas threw that axe at Shelly... I was so rooting for him to kill her! I fear he's still too soft to win, but that does not make him any less awesome.

[Let Ylenia]

She is right. Sagig is blind, he is choking on his blood, there is no way he can win now and the last thing they can do is to give him a painless death. And then they can track that bitch Shelly down and give her something she won't enjoy...

PART 3 OF DAY 9 "Come on you stupid fire" I groan as the fire starts dying.. where the hell is Sagig? He's been gone for a long time.. an

• edited April 2015

[Let Ylenia] Yikes, Shelly is an overly the top terribly evil villain. I hate her. >:(

• [Let Ylenia]

• [Let Ylenia]

;~;

• I wish Shelly hadn't become a psychopath. :(

• She's not, trust me she isnt.

AAA_Jane posted: »

I wish Shelly hadn't become a psychopath.

• [Stop her]

• Me too. But I'm excited to see your other series!

Will start part 3 shortly.. expect finale possibly this weekend ima miss this series. And I have an interesting finale planned >:D

• edited April 2015

So, I've thought about that for a while... Her torturing Sagig like that is the behaviour of a psychopath, her shocked reaction afterwards isn't. I mean, what kind of twisted madman says 'I'm sorry' after torturing a child? That's where it hit me... she was stung by the trackerjackers, actually more than once. Who knows what she saw?

An old demon returns

Maybe she saw Carley instead of Sagig and wanted to make her suffer. Obviously that does not change my hatred of her, but it could explain a lot.

And she seemed to enjoy it... Maybe she hallucinated of doing something from her district she loved to do before the games.

and a person in help gets backstabbed...

And the backstabbing was meant to be literal, getting stabbed, or rather stung in the back by a trackerjacker.

That is no excuse for what she did to Sagig, she just has to die for that. But it's a possible explanation. Still, it's safe to say that I hate her now, explanation or not.

She's not, trust me she isnt.

• [Let Ylenia]

• [Stop her]

• MAJOR PLOT TWIST. I keep going from hating to liking her.

So, I've thought about that for a while... Her torturing Sagig like that is the behaviour of a psychopath, her shocked reaction afterwards i

• I hope so but I doubt Shelly is still hallucinating, she might just have a really bad temper (possible bi polar or just two faced) and do some crazy shit and then regret it later?

So, I've thought about that for a while... Her torturing Sagig like that is the behaviour of a psychopath, her shocked reaction afterwards i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.