The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• Thank you c:

Purugly posted: »

I voted for: All Ages HG, Life is Strange and Lost I just love your writing tbh

• LOL!

Carley123 posted: »

The American Games sound really cool! I voted also For Life is Strange and The Leftovers. And seniors edition? LOL! I could imagine the

• I've voted for Titanic, considering that the story basically has a thread already and I've already made some characters for it.

However, since I am a bit of a doofus, I accidentally voted only for Titanic. I'd also love to see a Lost fanfic, Life is Strange or the Leftovers. Especially a Lost fanfict from you, maybe you could even save the ending, that would be one hell of a twist XD

#TeamSarah posted: »

Okay everyone so i've decided that i'm having you guys vote for what my next fanfiction will be (May 2015), I have A LOT of ideas and want t

• Wait is Soon really there? Im so confused! D:

[Beg for forgiveness]

DAY 8 PART 1 Lun D5 I duck under a bush as I see the District 4 female walking with a fishing rope.. i've been following her for 4 hou

• Thank you :D

Yeah for the Lost fanfiction I was thinking too include characters that werent on the plane and there struggle to cope with the disappearance of there friends/family.

I've voted for Titanic, considering that the story basically has a thread already and I've already made some characters for it. However,

• Starting part 2 of Day 8

• edited March 2015

PART 2 OF DAY 8

SOON D1

I hold the bandage that Ylenia gave me tightly to my head, I feel a little guilty.. i've just been using her. I have no intent to remain allies with Ylenia, when it came to the careers things where different.. I needed them. We walk by the lake and see a burnt out campfire.. Ylenia looks behind me and looks with caution.

"What is it?" I ask her

"Deer" Ylenia says slowly "I'm going to kill it okay?"

"Okay" I say as my stomach rumbles, I haven't eaten anything today.. it's definitely past the noon.

Ylenia ties her gorgeous hair back and crouches on the snow holding onto her axe, the deer sees her and begins to run when Ylenia throws the axe. The axes goes flying through the air slamming into the back of the deers neck, the deer makes a squealing noise as it collapses on the cold ground. Ylenia quickly runs over and pulls the axe out of the dying deers neck, she then slams in axe hard into the deer's neck and blood splashes on her already bloody tribute jacket. She looks pretty badass..

1 HOUR LATER

I rub my hands quickly along the stick, a single stream of smoke appears and I can almost feel the heat.

"Good job" Ylenia says as she keeps ripping up the deer

"How'd you get so good at killing deers?" I ask her curiously as I keep rubbing the lukewarm stick

"In District 7.. lots of us cant afford food, so we go out hunting.. this isnt my first deer" She says in a tone I cant really make out.. she's either being friendly or cocky, maybe both?

"You know the capitol knows you broke the law now? Right?" I say as I smirk at her, the fire is growing and I move my hand away to let it breathe.

"I dont really give a fuck" She says in a harsh tone "They broke the law by putting us in here"

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously

"They broke the law of nature" Ylenia says looking at the sky almost looking for a camera "Its unnatural to put your children in an arena! to die!"

I nod soberly, as Ylenia walks over with meat in her hands..

45 MINUTES LATER

The sky begins sinking and the sun sinks in the sky, the once bright blue colours turned yellow and the aurora borealis came out for the 4th night in a row. I look at the green swirls in the sky as Ylenia finishes her deer meat..

"Want me to take first watch?" I ask Ylenia

She shrugs and goes over to her sleeping bag, its like she trusts me 100%.

"Sure" She says and quickly sinks into her sleeping bag as I warm my hands by the fire. I look over by her backpack and see three axes hanging out of it.. I could just steal it. These games are all about survival right? I need her shit to survive.. I could just take it and run off..

Should Soon steal Ylenia's supplies?

[Steal it] [Dont] [Just leave]

SHELLY D4

"Get off me!" I shriek as i'm stung in my side again, I should have never followed that girl from 5. I slip on the bushes as I try to leave and hear the tracker jackers buzzing all around me. I scream as one stings my neck and I fall over in pain and feel the tracker jackers seem to pounce on me, I try to stand up but they keep stinging and I fall over again.

"HELP ME!" I scream in pain

My shaking hands dig into the forests dirt and I manage to start crawling, the tracker jackers can easily follow me and i'm stung in my thigh. I lift my leg up and manage to dive in the air, I land a few feet away and my weak tired body slams into the soft ground, I desperately crawl away while screaming as they follow me.

"AHH!" I struggle, this is not how i'm going to die!

I gather all my strength and manage to run, I stumble but I keep running as fast as possible.. the can hear the buzzing behind me. I feel pain all over my body as I keep running in the long forest, I run down this large hill and no longer hear the buzzing.

"Oh my god.." I say as I lift up my shirt seeing the stings.. the colors around me begin to blend and I close my eyes so I wont have to see any hallucinations.. I know how they work. I quickly pass out..

2 HOURS LATER

I wake up and its dark out.. I look around trying to adjust my blue eyes.. I realize that I still have Atlas's backpack and remember about that cream stuff.. I need it!

I open the zipper of the backpack and dig to the bottom quickly finding the cream.. I open it and apply it too my stings.. a smile rises on my face as I instantly feel better. I look down the hill and can make out the girl from 5's body.. I dont know if her cannon went.. I dont remember but her is beside a stream laying head down. Should I go help her?

Should Shelly be nice?

[Help her] [Leave her]

• edited March 2015

[Just leave] I don't like Soon that much. I don't like Ylenia either so this seems like it'll kill both of them.

[Help her] I love Shelly and Lun. I want Shelly to be redeemable, not a bad person. Lun is one of my favorites as well. I don't think Shelly is genuinely evil, she just wants to win. I'm hoping they form an alliance even though it'll probably last 0.3 seconds before one of them betrays each other

PART 2 OF DAY 8 SOON D1 I hold the bandage that Ylenia gave me tightly to my head, I feel a little guilty.. i've just been using her.

• edited March 2015

[Just leave]

Soon and Ylenia are probably the most stable alliance still in the games, so it will be good for everyone else to make them break up. And since I like Ylenia a little bit more, she get's to keep the supplies

[Help her]

I really don't want Shelly to team up with anyone except for a bunch of mutts after that despicable stunt she pulled with Atlas, but I like Lun and I really want her to survive. Shelly is going to betray her anyway pretty soon.

PART 2 OF DAY 8 SOON D1 I hold the bandage that Ylenia gave me tightly to my head, I feel a little guilty.. i've just been using her.

• [Just leave]

[Help her]

;-;

• [Steal it]

[Help her]

Pls don't let her die

• [Steal it] FUCK THEM

[Help her] Cause why noy?

• [Steal it]

[Help her]

• Okay i've narrowed down what im doing to Lost, The Leftovers, Battle Royale or The American Games.. all the other ones (Hunger games all games, elder, Life is Strange and Titanic) seem more unpopular.

Okay everyone so i've decided that i'm having you guys vote for what my next fanfiction will be (May 2015), I have A LOT of ideas and want t

• [Just leave]

[Help her] I really like Lun so ;-;

• [Leave her] I knew this was coming.

[Help her] Lun's a bad bitch she can't die now!

• [Dont]

[Help her]

• [Steal it]

[Leave her]

• edited March 2015

Starting part 3 of day 8. :D

(Also in other news ive narrowed what my next fanfiction will be :D Lost, The American Games or The Leftovers?)

• PART 3 OF DAY 8

ATLAS D6

"S- so...fucking cold" I mutter under my breathe as I keep walking in the cold air.. my fingers are numb.. my toes are numb.. hell, everything is numb! I'm walking on the snow coated grass.. Shelly took everything.. my sledgehammer.. backpack and my sleeping bag, I guess she wants me to freeze out here.. looks like she is going to get her wish. I dont know why I even trusted her, or anybody.. I cant be so nice all the time, i'm always helping other tributes and its biting me in the ass. It might not even matter, if I cant find any warmth ill freeze, I try to find the forest but its dark out and hard to see.

My lips tremble as I keep walking, every step feels like hell..its so hard to walk with the snow in my face.. I could turn back but I might run into Shelly who will kill me. Its just cold.. a shiver runs up my spine as I look left to right.. nothing... fucking nothing!

"Hello?" I call out hoping someone friendly might hear me

Fuck that theres nobody friendly left in these games, I wonder why all the nice ones seem to die first. Hope and Thomas were nice, theyre dead, Sasha.. she was nice and she's dead, Furry was nice too and so was John. I guess Sagig is nice and Ylenia too.. not sure if Ylenia is somebody I can trust anymore though. I crouch down as I can hear somebody running by, I try to see who it is and its large figure.. Soon? Probably him.. he's running holding onto a backpack and he's breathing heavily.. I wonder if he was running from something?

"Soon?" I call out for help but I cant be heard in the howls of the wind "SOON!"

He just keeps running, maybe he didnt hear me.. maybe he did. I just keep walking has he leaves my sight of vision and walk towards the lake... its my last hope. Im probably like 7 miles away from it.

"Help me.." A weak mumble cries near the tree to my right.. I run over horrified by the sight.

Sagig is hanging upside down on a rope with a bow on the ground along with his sponsor box .. his face is purple from either frostbite or the bloodflow. I quickly grab the backpack and the bow. I cut quickly and the rope breaks, Sagig slams head first onto the ground below and blood leaks from his head.

"Fuck! Sagig? You okay.. you're not dead right?" I say weakly as I bend over, im half joking.. I'm nearly dying and theres a kid on the ground who might be dead so right now is the perfect time to make a joke.

"Ugh!" Sagig moans in pain

I pick up his almost weightless body, I mean damn this kid is pretty tiny. I hold onto him tightly as we share each others body warmth, I keep walking and hold onto his bows and his arrow. His blood drips onto my hands as I keep carrying him in this frigid weather, I shiver and move my hands on his wrist to feel a pulse. I can feel his heat beating slowly.. he's probably suffering from hypothermia.

"Sagig?" I whisper as his eyes twitch rapidly, finally he opens his wary eyes and looks up at me.

"Thank you Atlas" He says in a kind tone "You...s- saved me."

I half smirk at him and keep walking along the soft snow..

"Where should we go I ask him, and hows your head?" I say in a more serious tone

"It... hurts" Sagig says weakly "Go to forest.. its too the right of you"

Man, I got lucky finding Sagig.. he actually knows where the forest is at. I turn right and keep walking..

"Walking the wrong way Atlas" Sagig says and grins up at me with his tiny cold face "Its your other right"

I've never been able to get my rights and lefts figured out, even as a kid. I mean its so fucking confusing! Is it just me who struggles with it? I mean everyone seems to have different lefts and rights and.. ugh.. I need to focus.

"You know how to make a fire?" I ask Sagig

"Sorta" Sagig says and shivers "I have a headache"

"I bet" I say and chuckle and suddenly theres a rustling in the bushes and I hear a loud roar..

"What the hell is that?" I say looking at a pale white.. bear thing..

"Atlas" Sagig says in a panicked tone "Run. Now!"

I looks at us and growls.. I need food though.. if I can kill this thing we can eat it and be warm.. and fed.. I grab Sagigs bow and arrow..

What should Atlas do

[Try to kill it] [Run]

• [Run]

PART 3 OF DAY 8 ATLAS D6 "S- so...fucking cold" I mutter under my breathe as I keep walking in the cold air.. my fingers are numb.. my

• So Shelly took even the stuff she can't use anyway, like his weapon and sleeping bag? God damn it, fuck her! How could I ever find any sympathy for that cruel little Carley? One moment she's betraying the guy who saved her life, in the most needlessly cruel way possible, next moment she tries to help the only tribute she does not know at all in these games, what is wrong with that fickle bitch? Hopefully Lun rips out her tongue and beats her to death with it! Considering that Atlas will die because of her, I hope her inevitable death will be more brutal than Sasha's and way slower than his. Funny thing is that up until her showing her true colours after the feast, I was probably one of the few who voted 'No' on that poll about wanting to see her dead a few pages back. Obviously, my opinion changed!

[Run]

Anyway, killing a polar bear with a weapon he is not trained for while his hands are shaking? That is not a good idea. He's dead either way because he saved the wrong life at the feast, either by getting mauled by that bear, or by hypothermia. Maybe he should have tried to fight back, damn it!

Which brings me to the question: What would have happened if he had fought back against Shelly?

PART 3 OF DAY 8 ATLAS D6 "S- so...fucking cold" I mutter under my breathe as I keep walking in the cold air.. my fingers are numb.. my

• edited March 2015

Atlas and Shelly wouldve fought. Atlas would be speared in the crotch and Shelly would have her ankle broken.. but in the end Atlas would have got his backpack and weapon.

So Shelly took even the stuff she can't use anyway, like his weapon and sleeping bag? God damn it, fuck her! How could I ever find any sympa

• Ow, that does not sound better, oh no. Actually that sounds painful, very painful. Suddenly, freezing to death doesn't sound so bad anymore.

Atlas and Shelly wouldve fought. Atlas would be speared in the crotch and Shelly would have her ankle broken.. but in the end Atlas would have got his backpack and weapon.

• [Run]

• [Run]

• [RUN, FOREST, RUN!]

• [Run] OHMYGOD RUN PLEASE SAVE

• [Run]

• Lost has 6 votes and The American Gamea and Leftvovers have 5 each one , but i wanted to vote for The American Games but i forgot. Could you count another vote for ir?

Starting part 3 of day 8. (Also in other news ive narrowed what my next fanfiction will be Lost, The American Games or The Leftovers?)

• [Run]

RUN D:

• [Run] RUN ATLAS RUN RUN RUN!

• [Run]

• [Run]

• Starting part 1 of day 9

2 more days... >:)

• PART ONE OF DAY 9

SAGIG D11

"Atlas?" I say and shake him.. Atlas wakes up slowly in the cool forest.. there is only some snow on the ground, we got lucky. Atlas opens his bright eyes, thank god he's alive.

"Hey Sagig" He says in a happy tone "Glad we got away from that monster"

"Yeah" I say in a natural tone "I started a fire"

Atlas leans up as theres a fire starting about 5 feet from him, it crackles and Atlas quickly goes over to it to warm himself up. He sits his muscular body beside the fire.. he smiles but you can deep down he''s grieving.. depressed and sad. I go beside Atlas, as the yellow fire crackles.. I look up among the low trees as the sun begins to rise up.. it stopped snowing.

Atlas rocks back and forth and he puts his large hands out in front of the growing fire.. my stomach rattles angrily and rumbles. Man, I miss John.. trying to survive so much has made me forget about him.. he's only been dead for 4 days and its like ive already forgot about him. Super and Athena.. I miss them also.. it feels like everyone around me is dying, now I just have Atlas.

"You okay kid?" Atlas says looking at me carefully "You look like you've seen a ghost"

I push my true feelings down and shake my head..

"Just hungry" I trail off "Feels like I havent eaten in days"

"I feel ya'" Atlas says in a strong tone

"Want me to go hunting?" I ask him

"No you're just a ki-"

"Im NOT a kid" I say in a cold tone"Dont underestimate me"

"Okay.." Atlas says trailing off "Want me to come with you?"

"I'm fine.. I can handle myself" I say in a strong tone

"Okay" Atlas says looking up at me as I stand up "I need to take a piss anyways"

"Good to know" I say lightheartedly feeling bad for snapping at him as I pick up my bow and arrow, Atlas and I laugh and his black hair drops from his hoodie.For once things actually seemed happy.. that will probably change.

"Bye" I say to Atlas as I walk out of the little campground

"See ya'" He says in a friendly tone and I walk through the bushes and Atlas is soon out of sight.. I look around.. theres trees..some more trees... and even more trees. I keep walking.. with each step I can feel the moisture of the ground pressing against my thick brown shoes. I hold my modern bow with an arrow ready to shoot.. i'm doing being so nice.. if I see anyone I will shoot.

I narrow my eyes as I hear a rustle in the distance.. I keep walking each step makes me feel more nervous of what might happen, at least I've got my weapon this time right? If I didnt i'd probably be fucked, after the snowstorm im assuming all the tributes are in the forest.. expect the girl from 5.. she seems to stay away from as many people as possible.

My small hands shake because im nervous and because of the cold.. I take a deep breathe as I keep walking past small trees, my breathe is like a warm cloud that seems to quickly disappear in the cold air. Why'd Atlas call me a kid? I'm not a fucking kid! I'm 13, 13 is a teenager, not a kid. I crouch as I look around suspiciously and turn to the right and continue walking around. I feel like I can hear voices and get a little nervous.. I'd go back but I went to far..

"Atlas?!" I call out, did something happen to him? Where'd he go? Where am i?

I look to the right and then the left.. which way do I go?

Which way should Sagig go?

[Right] [Straight] [Left]

• edited April 2015

I wont spoil the next part but its so tempting.. let me us say.

An old demon returns, a lost soul finds its way home and a person in help gets backstabbed...

• [Straight]

PART ONE OF DAY 9 SAGIG D11 "Atlas?" I say and shake him.. Atlas wakes up slowly in the cool forest.. there is only some snow on the g

• [Left]

PART ONE OF DAY 9 SAGIG D11 "Atlas?" I say and shake him.. Atlas wakes up slowly in the cool forest.. there is only some snow on the g

• [Left]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.