The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• The person doing nothing looking at them is Sagig and the far girl crying is Soon

#TeamSarah posted: »

Okay i'm writing out the feast right now. I also found this super secret leaked gif of the feast so you guys know a little bit more on what went down: I know its pretty legit.

• [Carley]

Omg Lun my baby thank you omg

PART 1 OF AFTERMATH YLENIA D7 I bit down on my lower lip as I crouch over Hope's silent body, her light brown hair lays on the grass a

• [Thomas] noooo :( i really liked Thomas' character and it makes sense for her to miss Thomas more than the others since they kinda have more memories together + no ones voting for him xD

PART 1 OF AFTERMATH YLENIA D7 I bit down on my lower lip as I crouch over Hope's silent body, her light brown hair lays on the grass a

• ;-;

supersagig posted: »

The person doing nothing looking at them is Sagig and the far girl crying is Soon

• THE FEAST OVERVIEW

So when the feast begins Hope (D9F) runs out to the crates after Lun (D5F) leaves, Thomas (D9M) follows her and they begin getting supplies when Carley (D2F) emerges holding a bloody Soon (D1M). Hope and Thomas quickly hide in cornucopia so Carley is unable to see them, Thomas leaves from his hiding spot and begs for Carley to put Soon down. Shelly (D4F) emerges from the bushes along with Nero (D3M), feeling panicked Carley kicks Soon hard in the head with her boots. Nero runs to his crate pushes over Hope who was unaware he was coming, Hope is on the ground unable to assist Thomas. Carley runs towards the crates as Ylenia (D7F) and Atlas (D6M) emerge from the bushes, Shelly goes over to help Hope while Nero grabs supplies. Carley throws a throwing knife at the disoriented Thomas and it strikes him in the face, he falls over and his cannon goes off.

BOOM!

Ylenia grabs supplies and is distracted, Atlas tries to get supplies but Nero attacks Atlas and the two of them fight. Hope gets up and screams seeing Thomas's body. Carley slams into Hope and Hope does not struggle, Hope lays backwards as Carley stabs her in the chest multiple times. During this time Lun returns to the feast and manages to steal Hope's supplies as she bleeds out.

BOOM!

Carley throws another throwing knife at Shelly who is on the ground in shock near Hope's dead body, Carley misses Shelly's face and hits her thigh. Shelly screams in pain and Carley walks over to her pulling out her sword. Suddenly Nero runs over and slams into Carley stopping her from killing Shelly, Carley panics and runs off towards Soon and Nero chases her ramming into her again. Nero is a lot bigger than Carley and he lays on top of her and begins choking her out. Meanwhile Shelly lays on the ground bleeding out and Atlas grabs his supplies and picks up Shelly and he runs off holding her, Ylenia looks at them with narrowed eyes as they leave the feast. Now the only people at the feast are Soon, Carley, Nero, Lun, and Ylenia. Ylenia throws a throwing axe at Lun as she runs towards Thomas's body, Lun sees Ylenia targeting her and darts backwards too the bushes leaving the feast. Nero chokes Carley out and her screams are dry and weak, Carley's face becomes a bluish color as she struggles trying to fight back, Nero's body weight crushes Carley's chest and she breaks a rib. Carley manages to grab one of her throwing knives in her pocket and as a last resort she shoves it into Nero side. Nero screams in pain and falls onto his side, he tries to get up but Carley digs the same throwing knife into his face.

BOOM!

Just then Ylenia runs over with her throwing axe and crushes it into Carley's skull, Carley stays alive for a few seconds managing to taunt Ylenia before her cannon goes off.

BOOM!

THOMAS - killed by Carley; throwing knife to the head

HOPE - killed by Carley; stabbed to death

NERO - killed by Carley; stabbed in the head

Carley - killed by Ylenia (assisted by Nero); skull crushed by axe

• Ah, damn it Carley, burn in hell for killing three of my favourites during that damned feast!

But at least Nero got an assist for her and had a heroic death. I was kind off afraid he went into full asshole mode, trying to kill Ylenia or Shelly or stuff like that, but he actually saved Shelly and almost killed Carley. That's quite nice :D

THE FEAST OVERVIEW So when the feast begins Hope (D9F) runs out to the crates after Lun (D5F) leaves, Thomas (D9M) follows her and they b

• KILL COUNT

1ST: CARLEY: 10 (D1F, D2M, D3M, D5M, D7M, D9M, D9F, D10F, D12M, D12F)

2ND: ZACH: 2 (D4M, D11F)

3RD: NERO: 1 (D10M)

3RD: GARRETT: 1 (D3F)

3RD: ZELDA: 1 (D8F)

3RD: SOON: 1 (D8M)

3RD: YLENIA: 1 (D2F)

3RD: SHELLY: 1 (D6F)

KILLED NO ONE

SUSIE, FINN, LUN, SANTIAGO, ATLAS, SASHA, FURRY, UNK, JEANIE, HOPE, THOMAS, VIOLA, SAGIG, SUPER, ATHENA, JOHN

• ;-;

THE FEAST OVERVIEW So when the feast begins Hope (D9F) runs out to the crates after Lun (D5F) leaves, Thomas (D9M) follows her and they b

• I want more kil ~_~

KILL COUNT 1ST: CARLEY: 10 (D1F, D2M, D3M, D5M, D7M, D9M, D9F, D10F, D12M, D12F) 2ND: ZACH: 2 (D4M, D11F) 3RD: NERO: 1 (D10M) 3R

• edited March 2015

I'm rooting for Ylenia, Shelly or Lun to win now.

KILL COUNT 1ST: CARLEY: 10 (D1F, D2M, D3M, D5M, D7M, D9M, D9F, D10F, D12M, D12F) 2ND: ZACH: 2 (D4M, D11F) 3RD: NERO: 1 (D10M) 3R

• Fuck Carley, I'm so happy that she's dead. The bitch won't be missed.

• Whoo! Both my characters , in total, were able to secure exactly one kill before they both died!

• Yay, Lun! I'm guessing the gif was about her then? I really hope she wins!<3

• fuck carley

• I'm rooting for Lun to win if Shelly dies, considering Shelly can't even walk now she'll probably be the next dead. :(

• Well, all my favorites except Shelly are dead. ;_;

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm rooting for Lun to win if Shelly dies, considering Shelly can't even walk now she'll probably be the next dead.

• Ylenia killed Carley? FUCK YEAH! That's my girl!

• Starting part 2! (sorry for the wait, I have long distance family staying over)

• PART 2 OF AFTERMATH

Atlas D6

"Here" I say kindly and lift up Shelly's pants exposing her gash

"It hurts!" Shelly moans as blood spills out, she holds my rough hands tightly as I apply hydrogen peroxide from my medical kit.

"AHHHH!" She yells as some of it leaks onto her medium sized wound.

"I'm sorry.." I mutter

"You better know what you're doing Atlas!" She sneers "This hurts like hell!"

I put the hydrogen peroxide down and look through my medical supplies, I find this white cream at the bottom.

"Here" I say handing it to Shelly "Try this"

Shelly smiles and takes the cream, she applies it carefully to her wound, she yelps in pain and then looks down at her wound with the thick cream covering it. She looks at me as we sit on the grass with kind eyes. She looks down at her wound and I wonder what she's thinking..

"Do you have bandages?" She asks in a calm tone

"Yeah!" I say in a happy tone and quickly pull them out.

30 MINUTES LATER

Once her leg is all bandaged up we roast a piece of meat we found in my backpack, im not exactly sure what it is but it does taste like chicken. I sit under my light sleeping bag and suddenly feel a very cool breeze brush past me. Snowflakes suddenly glisten through the air and then hit the ground around me and Shelly.

"What's this I ask?" Shelly asks

"Its called snow" I say in a funny tone "We get it at 6 sometimes.. maybe theres a storm coming"

"Oh.." Shelly says trailing off and she rips open apart of the chicken and devours it, the blood smears around her face, she takes the chicken away from her face and the lower half of her head is covered in chicken blood. The blood is smeared around her cheeks and it drips down her chin onto the rest of her body. She smiles at me exposing her bloody red teeth..

I look down quietly moving my hands uncomfortably...

"I can take first watch" Shelly says kindly

"Okay.." I say awkwardly as she puts out the fire and I lay my chicken bones on the grass, I try to sleep against the cold ground but how can I? The harsh wind blows against my brown hair and I can feel my ears become freezing.. I cover my head and try to adjust myself. I wonder where Ylenia is now.. could she be mad at me?

45 MINUTES LATER

I wake up to the howling wind and the moderate amount of snow falling, I open my eyes looking around and dont see Shelly anywhere. Where could she have gone? Did someone possible take Shelly? Or kill her? I probably would've heard a cannon but maybe I was in a deep sleep. Holding onto my backpack I stand up onto the cool grass with a thin layer of snow on it. I see the burnt out fire and look around further, no Shelly in sight. I begin walking up the hill.

"Shelly?!?" I call out "SHELLY?!?"

My voice is a lot weaker against the howling wind.. but I hope she can hear me.

Suddenly im knocked to my side and my body collapses against the ground and in a quick panic I try to run backwards but the person kicks me down to the ground by my back. My face slams into the ground which crushes my cheekbone and I let out a moan of pain and open my eyes, there stands Shelly over me.. holding a large spear to my body. Her figure looks large, tall and scary from on the ground, she looks at me with narrowed eyes like she's prepared to end me.

"Shelly?" I stammer "What are you doing?"

"Shut up!" She hisses coldly and kicks my leg while moving the spear down my body, the tip scrapes along my clothes as she holds the ends.

"Stop this!" I say angrily and try to grab my blue backpack on the grass which fell off of me, I manage to grab it but my sledgehammer is back at the fire. Suddenly Shelly holds up the sledgehammer and smiles down at me.

"Looking for this?" She asks me in a sly tone

"Stop this!" I angrily beg and struggle and she digs her right boot into my neck. I can feel the pressure of her large booted shoes digging into my neck, with every breathe it gets harder to breath.

"I'm not looking to kill you Atlas" She says harshly "But I will if I need too"

"What to you want?" I hiss at her

"All your supplies" She says to me "I want your backpack"

"What?" I panic

"NOW!" She stammers preparing to stab me with her spear

I could refuse and try to fightback, I am bigger than her and could maybe do it. She holds the spear to my crotch preparing to destroy it with her spear.

What should Atlas do?

[Refuse] [Give backpack]

• edited March 2015

[Give Backpack] Shelly will kill him anyways

Awesome Part!!

Could the next part be about Sagig?

PART 2 OF AFTERMATH Atlas D6 "Here" I say kindly and lift up Shelly's pants exposing her gash "It hurts!" Shelly moans as blood spi

• edited March 2015

[Give backpack]

I was kind of looking to get someone murdered, but I came to the revelation that wasn't the nice thing to do to Liquid's last character... :P

PART 2 OF AFTERMATH Atlas D6 "Here" I say kindly and lift up Shelly's pants exposing her gash "It hurts!" Shelly moans as blood spi

• edited March 2015

[Give backpack]

And there goes my sympathy for Shelly. Fucking ingrate. To think that Nero basically died to save her life...

However, since Atlas is my last tribute here, I don't want to risk his life. So... please?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

[Give Bacpack..]

• [Give backpack] Wow you fucking bitch, I changed my mind. I'm not rooting for Shelly anymore, she can go fuck herself seriously what the fuck? Hopefully Atlas doesn't die by this bitch omg I'm so mad.

• [Give backpack] Psycho Shelly is back. And I hate her. I mean, this is premeditated. She could've just grabbed the backpack and left. I get that this is the hunger games but she's being rude.

I'm still rooting for her to win though.

• [Refuse]

And I thought I was a bitch

• [Refuse]

Maybe Atlas can overpower her? Idk

• [Give Backpack]

damnit.

• This series is coming to an end. :c It was so much fun and im possibly going to make a Hunger Games game in the short future (May maybe June) with a little twist >:)

• YAY.

You could to the 25th hunger games , where the people of the district voted for who will be the tributes :P

This series is coming to an end. :c It was so much fun and im possibly going to make a Hunger Games game in the short future (May maybe June) with a little twist

• Also , did you see my fanfic?

This series is coming to an end. :c It was so much fun and im possibly going to make a Hunger Games game in the short future (May maybe June) with a little twist

• I'm thinking of doing a Quarter Quell and I have some ideas (give me your opinions)

1. With tweens (10 - 13)

2. With adults (20 - 40)

3. With all ages

4. Boys v.s Girls (Possibility of more than one winner, once all boys or girls are dead the other gender wins and the remaining gender is safe)

5. 76th Hunger Games (never happened but pretty much the idea was to have 14 of famous capitol teenagers fight to the death)

6. Battle Royale (famous japanese manga/novel/film but Hunger Games versioned)

Which idea do you guys like the most?

(Also this goes out to anyone if you want to use any of these ideas to make a fanfiction it would be polite to ask)

YAY. You could to the 25th hunger games , where the people of the district voted for who will be the tributes :P

• With tweens (10 - 13)

I'm thinking of doing a Quarter Quell and I have some ideas (give me your opinions) * With tweens (10 - 13) * With adults (20 - 40)

• I'd love to read either the 3rd one (with all ages), or number 6 (Battle Royale woo)

I'm thinking of doing a Quarter Quell and I have some ideas (give me your opinions) * With tweens (10 - 13) * With adults (20 - 40)

• edited March 2015

76th games. Or what about the first games? Wouldn't battle royale with a hunger gales twist essentially be just the hunger games?

• No I didnt, sorry I missed it :p ill sign up! :)

Also , did you see my fanfic?

• edited March 2015

Just found out i'm going to a funeral (Dont actually know the person and I really hate funerals I kind of disagree with them.. i'll never have one) anyways.. I have no idea when ill be back (Saturday or Sunday)

I'm really upset that i'm begin forced to go for several reasons, so sorry guys :/

• No because in Battle Royale they dont have reapings, districts, interviews or training.

AAA_Jane posted: »

76th games. Or what about the first games? Wouldn't battle royale with a hunger gales twist essentially be just the hunger games?

• That's all good stuff, I wouldn't take it away.

No because in Battle Royale they dont have reapings, districts, interviews or training.

• im not, im adding those things too how Battle Royale works

AAA_Jane posted: »

That's all good stuff, I wouldn't take it away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.