The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

Comments

• [Knock him out again] damnit. I'm think form an evil Carley point of view. An unconscious victim won't struggle.

With that being said, I hope you burn Carley. I really do.

#TeamSarah posted: »

DAY 7 (FEAST) Part 1 HOPE D9 I wake up with butterflies in my stomach "You ready for today?" Ylenia asks me "You know whats going t

• [Knock him out]

DAY 7 (FEAST) Part 1 HOPE D9 I wake up with butterflies in my stomach "You ready for today?" Ylenia asks me "You know whats going t

• [Keep him conscious]

• edited March 2015

How do you guys think the feast is going to go down? :)

• [Knock him out again]

Oh my lord I'm scared

• [Keep him conscious]

You all say you hate Carley, but when you have the chance you want to keep killing as her???

• i waNNA LVIE

How do you guys think the feast is going to go down?

• edited March 2015

I agree. That might be the chance to finally bring her down. An unconscious Soon will only help her and bring her closer to killing even more tributes. Maybe people don't hate Carley enough for some reason.

ComingSoon posted: »

[Keep him conscious] You all say you hate Carley, but when you have the chance you want to keep killing as her???

• [Knock him out]

Even if Soon is awake he'll be injured badly and probably wont be able to fight back against Carley.

• at least the random blowing up thing will be averted.

Will it? >:)

People will die. Hopefully Carley will die. I guess since everyone except one attends the feast, at least the random blowing up thing will be averted.

• HYPE HYPE

• edited March 2015

People will die. Hopefully Carley will die. I guess since everyone except one attends the feast, at least the random blowing up thing will be averted.

• But... but... that would be unfair... Are you implying the glorious gamemakers aren't fair?

at least the random blowing up thing will be averted. Will it?

• Yes. They're pretty unfair.

But... but... that would be unfair... Are you implying the glorious gamemakers aren't fair?

• Then like

why are you

knocking me out??
    ??\\

???

mr.quality posted: »

[Knock him out again] damnit. I'm think form an evil Carley point of view. An unconscious victim won't struggle. With that being said, I hope you burn Carley. I really do.

• edited March 2015

[Keep him conscious]

• heartless bastards, y'all are

later

"omg carley's killin so many ppl how could this happen y isnt she dead yet"

• If I were Carley, which I'm not since I'm not a crazy killer bitch, I feel that I would probably knock out.

Then like why are you knocking me out?? ??\\ ???

• y'all are

Ahem

I don't get why people vote in favour of Carley when they are supposed to hate her and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

heartless bastards, y'all are later "omg carley's killin so many ppl how could this happen y isnt she dead yet"

• Cause i am voting like Carley

y'all are Ahem I don't get why people vote in favour of Carley when they are supposed to hate her and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.

• ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

supersagig posted: »

Cause i am voting like Carley

• ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

mr.quality posted: »

If I were Carley, which I'm not since I'm not a crazy killer bitch, I feel that I would probably knock out.

• Like Carley would do things :P

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

• edited March 2015

So, if Carley has the choice of either killing Sagig or letting him live, will you still vote like Carley? Trust me, voting like Carley is not a smart move regarding the survival chances of any tribute in the games.

Besides, doing stupid stuff like letting Soon stay conscious is exactly what Carley did the whole games. For example, her turning on her team, making tea when she was supposed to kill them, attacking the cool kids alone, sparing Lun when she had the chance of getting a kill. Carley is apparently not a very cunning person, to say the least.

Cause i am voting like Carley

• ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

Like Carley would do things :P

• Okay starting The Feast!

( °⊥ °´ )( °⊥ °´ )( °`⊥ °´ )

Alt text

• ADFNIASUFLISISAFJBASJFBSHFSHFVSVAVAOIVA OFYVAUF YVAU FAFU AFAUF AIUF KAFFA

Okay starting The Feast! ( °⊥ °´ )( °⊥ °´ )( °`⊥ °´ )

• I don´t hate her. I even dislike Hope and Ylevenia or whatever is her name more

I agree. That might be the chance to finally bring her down. An unconscious Soon will only help her and bring her closer to killing even more tributes. Maybe people don't hate Carley enough for some reason.

• I'm nervous.

Alt text

• BBEMEW,NF{CDL FPDSCEDSGGFDVVFDSCDFCDFDFCDFDFCSDFVCQRGFV6
    R6T5FG32V RT
    6F51GV4ERGFD
    651VQ3W
    A6DS5ZC3F65ER
    FV6 201FVC2GV EDF.V
    .LR4GB-ERGTRGFVERGVT
    GRFVFRV

• edited March 2015

Wait... you're telling me you don't hate the single most evil tribute in these games, the tribute that horribly killed one of your characters (Zelda) as well as the best friends of your other two characters (Athena and John)?

I don´t hate her. I even dislike Hope and Ylevenia or whatever is her name more

• v_v

not ready to die ;-;

• edited March 2015

No. Athena´s and Super´s death was fault of the ones who voted for HORRIBLY STUPIDILY go the cornupia. If we had exiled Soon instead of John , only he will die and Carley probably won´t find the group. And Zelda was fault of the people that STUPIDLY AGAIN to tell Soon about Carley´s list instead of her. Come on! , why the fuck you told Soon. It was pretty obvious that if we tell Zelda she will believe it and maybe she and Zach will leave , leaving Carley to kill Soon.

Wait... you're telling me you don't hate the single most evil tribute in these games, the tribute that horribly killed one of your characters (Zelda) as well as the best friends of your other two characters (Athena and John)?

• voted for HORRIBLY STUPIDILY

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

No. Athena´s and Super´s death was fault of the ones who voted for HORRIBLY STUPIDILY go the cornupia. If we had exiled Soon instead of John

• FEAST PART 1/2

Thomas D9

I'm in the bushes to the left with Ylenia and suddenly the crates appear.

District 1 is a blue crate that looks small..

District 2 is a dark blue crate that is medium sized.

District 3 is a orange crate

District 4 is a large brown crate

District 5 is a small dark green crate

District 6 is a medium sized navy green crate

District 9 is a large dark brown crate

District 11 is a small black crate.

"Are we going to get Sagig's?" I whisper to Ylenia

"No.." She whispers back, I nod slowly when suddenly the girl from 5 comes running out. She's medium sized and has long dark hair, she quickly opens her crate and looks around. She takes whtas in the crate and it looks like a full silver canteen, she runs off back into the bushes. She survived, I guess nobody was gunning for her.

"What now?" I whisper to Ylenia

"Soon is going to be the bait" Ylenia says back "Just wait"

We waited but nothing happened, where was Soon?

I heard the District 5 girl behind us, she wasn't leaving...

"Should we just kill her?" I ask Ylenia

Ylenia thinks hard but shakes her head.

"We'd give ourselves away" Ylenia whispered nervously "Soon should be out by now"

Suddenly Hope runs out into Cornucopia towards our crate, Hope keeps quickly running and I knife goes flying past her.

"What's she doing?" Ylenia hisses

"I have to go help her!" I say panicking, I cant let Hope die..

I begin running when Ylenia grabs my hands pushing me back into the bushes

"Let go of me!" I struggle

"No!" Ylenia protests "I'm not letting go of you"

What should Thomas do?

[Push Ylenia off/help Hope] [Stay with Ylenia]

• edited March 2015

Okay okay I lied to you guys sorry :c

I thought the Feast would be in one part but it wouldnt really work so I am releasing it into two parts.

Part two is where the real shit is going to go down. i'm actually just calling this early feast because.. when the real feast starts... >:)

Also i'll release Part two really quickly after part 1, once I get like 5 votes ill do it.

• [Push Ylenia off/help Hope] FUCK YOU YLENIA.

Awesome Part!!!!

FEAST PART 1/2 Thomas D9 I'm in the bushes to the left with Ylenia and suddenly the crates appear. District 1 is a blue crate that

• Well, in the end you can't deny that it was Carley killing them. I didn't tie Zelda to a bed and set her on fire, regardless of my vote, that was still Carley. And I told Soon because I didn't think he would such a moron and because I thought he would be better suited to kill Carley.

No. Athena´s and Super´s death was fault of the ones who voted for HORRIBLY STUPIDILY go the cornupia. If we had exiled Soon instead of John

• such a moron

True. So True

Well, in the end you can't deny that it was Carley killing them. I didn't tie Zelda to a bed and set her on fire, regardless of my vote, tha

• BSJBISUBSPOUIBOIUGSDIU ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) SNGFOUBG:BSOSPG

Okay okay I lied to you guys sorry :c I thought the Feast would be in one part but it wouldnt really work so I am releasing it into two p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.