Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• ah fuck. I had a perfect idea for Dean but he's dead. I'll have to hold the third character back for a bit. Perfect timing calls for not so perfect outcomes

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Opening. Jerry pushed a cart through rows of iles in the supermarket, the cart was full of items left o

• Dean is dead cause it was unfair to kill Lindsay , who had little screentime or Joise , cause it will be too much kill them both without the other knowing. So Dean ended up dead :P

ah fuck. I had a perfect idea for Dean but he's dead. I'll have to hold the third character back for a bit. Perfect timing calls for not so perfect outcomes

• He was murdered for the plot D:

Or...

Yeah, there's reason he's dead. But I can't tell you :P

supersagig posted: »

Dean is dead cause it was unfair to kill Lindsay , who had little screentime or Joise , cause it will be too much kill them both without the other knowing. So Dean ended up dead :P

• Oh I get it now. Thank you for explaining :)

Dean is dead cause it was unfair to kill Lindsay , who had little screentime or Joise , cause it will be too much kill them both without the other knowing. So Dean ended up dead :P

• edited March 2015

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 1.

Jerry Stewart.

A walker reached upwards at a ring hanging from a string, it swang and swiped at it as it tried to grab hold of it. A few other walkers surrounded the one reaching for the string. Suddenly the addict stair fell down on top of the walker and a man dashed down of it and jumped out the window and landed hard on the roof of the RV parked outside. Dean was murdered and Josephine might still be alive. Jerry looked up upon removing his face from the RV’s roof and grabbed hold of his nose he landed on. Thankfully it wasn’t broken again. BUt he turned his vision to the front gate and watched as a lot of the walkers approached the gate and began banging at it. His plan worked, all he needed to do was retrive a few things from the surrounding house. He stumbled up and jumped onto the safe side of the cement wall, which happened to be the outside. He looked at the bullhorn as it continued to produce the loud sound, but it wouldn’t last forever. Jerry ducted his head and walked along the wall as he neared the gate he got another good look at the large “X” Written in blood. His expression swelled with anger as he thought of these people who marked them, that possibly helped the horde get in and killed Dean, they took Josie as well. And the girl, Lindsay was missing too. The horde continued to bang on the gate as Jerry kept his head down and walked along the wall until he was behind his own house. He peaked over the wall, the lack of walkers was a pleasant surprise for Jerry.

He landed on his arms and knees as he fell on the other side. He stumbled as he ran quietly to the back porch of his house, past the pool still full of bees. He entered his house and quickly grabbed a duffle bag from under his kitchen counter, then began filling it with necessary items. he packed his rifle, a good few boxes of bullets. He thought for a second and remembered Anthony’s revolver and began walking into his backyard. But as he did so he heard the loud noise of the bullhorn fade away.

[Retrieve Anthony’s revolver.]

[Leave it behind.]

Atlanta Roberts.

Ashley, Daniel and Atlanta stood baffled as they looked in the direction of the sound. A loud horn echoed through the air, coming from the Harvest Hills Community. “What is it?” Dan asked with a worried look on his face.

“I’d say it’s Jerry doing something stupid.” Atlanta replied with an annoyed expression forming on her face, but as she turned to Daniel her face softened. “I’m sorry you won’t have to worry about anything. You know Jerry, I’m sure he can…” Her voice become very unsure of itself as she paused, “he can take care of himself.”

“You think...The others will find us?” The little boy asked.

“I-- I don’t think so, I’m sorry.” Atlanta walked close to the boy and kneel close to him. “But you’ll be okay, okay?” She smiled trying to give the little buy some hope.

“I…” Dan trailed off and looked down at the ground, remaining silent. “Santiago is dead, Dean’s dead, Josie is dead, Anthony’s dead...They're all fu-- They all dead…” Daniel trailed off once again and walked off to the side for a second as Atlanta followed him. “If they aren’t here they’re dead…” Daniel muttered.

“No, Daniel--” Atlanta tried to comfort him but was cut off by Ashley. “Guys…” Ashley muttered as they turned to see someone watching them, the person stood about 10 feet away from their camp. They were wearing a paintball mask and thick clothing that covered the person’s entire body, the clothing included a green hoodie and jeans. This person held rifle in his arms and seemed to have some type of pistol in a holster on his side. Dan froze still while Atlanta stood in front of everything one.

“Who--” Ashley stuttered but before she could say more the stranger quickly pulled off their mask to reveal a young man with neatly trimmed brown hair, though it appeared somewhat matted from being under the mask. The man looked at Daniel. “It’s just mask.” He said as if the kid was scared of him because of it. “You don’t seem well off here--” He added turning his head as he scanned their campsite. “--I’m Christian.” He smiled awkwardly as he slowly lowered the rifle until it was pointed at the ground. He took a few steps forwards and stopped about 10 feet away.

“Hey.” Atlanta replied sternly.

“Look, I think you’ve got the wrong idea. I’m not-- I think we got off to the wrong start.” He let go of the rifle with one hand and reached out. “I’m Christian, what’s your names?” He waited with his hand out for Atlanta to shake it.

“Yeah, um…” Atlanta muttered as the man looked around the woods as if following the loud noise. “Odd noise.” He stated, his line of sight quickly resting on Atlanta once more. “Well?” He sighed as he reached his hand out farther.

[Shake his hand.]

[Answer from here.]

[Remain silent.]

• [Retrieve Anthony’s revolver.]

[Shake his hand.]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 1. Jerry Stewart. A walker reached upwards at a ring hanging from a string

• Thank you! ^-^

[Retrieve Anthony’s revolver.] [Shake his hand.] Awesome Chapter!!!

• So there was someone who might have helped the horde breaking into the community? They not only murdered Dean but might also be indirectly responsible for Anthony's death as well... That means I can blame someone! Oh, I do like this, I do like this a lot...

[Retrieve Anthony’s revolver.]

Not only is this a very useful weapon to have, but it's also a little token to remember him by. Should Jerry and Josie ever meet again, I'm sure she would appreciate it.

[Answer from here.]

It's better to be a bit wary around strangers, that's for sure, but it also couldn't hurt to be polite.

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 1. Jerry Stewart. A walker reached upwards at a ring hanging from a string

• Yep, that you do >:3

It would be a memento to give to Josie.

I can't argue with that.

So there was someone who might have helped the horde breaking into the community? They not only murdered Dean but might also be indirectly r

[Shake his hand.]

[Answer from here.]

• [Retrieve Anthony's Revolver]

[Shake his hand]

• [Leave it behind]

[shake his hand]

[Shake his hand.]

[Shake his hand.]

• Voting is closed!

(!) Jerry will retrieve Anthony's revolver

(!) Atlanta will shake Christian's hand

I know I'm kinda stealing this from Liquid, but I'll like to recommend a story here. The story itself is by mr.quality and is set in the USA after a terrorist group begins fighting with the Federal army of the United States. It's began pretty recently so it won't take too long to catch up on. I highly recommend it. Click here

• Thanks! :P

Voting is closed! (!) Jerry will retrieve Anthony's revolver (!) Atlanta will shake Christian's hand I know I'm kinda stealing this

• edited March 2015

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 2.

Jerry Stewart.

Jerry hopped the fence from his house to the Harper’s house and landed in their backyard. He slowly stood up straight and looked at where he stood, the grass was gone and the dirt was turned. Jerry put his thoughts together and quickly stepped off the patch of dirt where he knew Anthony had buried his parents. He sighed as he scanned the area and began walking towards the Harper’s backdoor. He stepped through the broken glass sliding door and entered his home. He looked down at the dead body of Stan who lay on the ground with a large dent in his head from where Jerry had put him out of his misery when he reanimated. The boy’s eyes remained opened with the revolver laying next to his head.

Jerry reached towards the revolver and kept his hand hovering over it as he stared at the dead boy. He moved his hand to the boy and put his index finger and pointer finger over the boy’s eyes and tried to close them. He attempted but the eyelids simply opened back into place. He sighed regretfully as he went for the revolver and grabbed it in one hand as he stood up.

A noise sounded and Jerry quickly turned his vision away from the boy and on to the front doorway as a walker entered the house and began shuffling towards him. Jerry simply turned around and began walking towards the sliding door, stepping through the sliding door and jumped over the fence as he continued to make his way back to the makeshift campsite with the duffle bag over his shoulder and the revolver in his hand.

Atlanta Robert.

The young man by the name of Christian took a few steps forward with his hand out awkwardly waiting for Atlanta to shake. Atlanta took several steps in his direction and extended her hand. They met about half way and took each others hands and shook. “I’m Atlanta, that’s Ashley my girlfriend, then that’s Daniel.” Giving an awkward smile Christian retracted his hand. “So...What’s happened here?” Christian questioned as he scanned the campsite.

“We were holding up in our neighborhood, Harvest Hills. A horde built up outside the wall and somehow broke in.” Her eyes soften as she sighed. “Now we’re here.”

“Sounds like you’ve been through a lot.” Christian sighed regretfully as he raised his hand a gave an awkward wave to Daniel. “Are there more of you, or this all that’s...Left.” He bit his lip. “I’m sorry--” He tried to add but Atlanta beat him to the punch and answered. “There’s more of us.”

“How many of you are there?” He further questioned as he kept a lighthearted tone, but it seemed like he was covering up an uneasy feeling of being around them.

“Several.” Atlanta answered carefully creating a lie. Not fully trust this person, not yet at least. “Well, where are they? They coming back soon?” Christian said with a smiled fixed in his face.

“Probably any minute.” Atlanta replied sternly.

“Hehe.” Christian muttered awkwardly as he continued. “So, I don’t mean to be too...Forward, but do you want to come back to our camp? We got supplies, protection--” Christian was stopped by Atlanta. “Our?” She repeated.

“Yeah, our, we, us. You know, my group.” Christian’s smile faded as he looked past Atlanta. She turned to follow his vision and looked at another person holding a rifle and wearing a paintball mask. “Hey!” Christian called out with a fearful annoyance in his tone. “I said I can handle this.” He finished, but the other person remained silent as he rested his rifle on his shoulder.

Atlanta and Ashley grew uneasy as the man stood a distances behind them. “So, um...Do you want me to take you to my group’s camp, we’re always looking for new members and whatnot.” Christian invited them with a steadily growing nurvse expression.

“Who said we would be going with you?” Atlanta replied defensively. “Of course...It’s probably in your best interest to go. Trust me.” Christian smiled reluctantly with a somewhat worried expression brewing on his face.

Atlanta glanced back at the person standing a ways away behind her then but at Christian. “Yeah, I don’t think so.” Atlanta answered, giving a very defensive look to Christian as she looked out of the corner of her eye at the person behind her. “Yeah, no thanks.” She finished.

Christian’s worried look grew with those words. “I-- You should really rethink that, it’s in your best interest to survive, right?” He took a shaky breath as he paused and soon finished. “Please, it’s the best choice you have right now.”

Atlanta quickly turned to the sound of leafs being crushed and faced another person with their facing hidden behind a mask. “What’s--” Ashley exclaimed but suddenly came to full halt as Christian took a few steps closer to a very uneasy Atlanta. “You can’t run from them, just come with us and they won’t--” Christian’s worried tone was interrupted by Atlanta eyes darting to a large rock just a few feet away as she rushed too. A sudden shot was fired and a flurry of dust and leafs went into the air near the rock as the shot ringed through the groups ears.

As the dust settled Atlanta found that they were being steadily surrounded. “Sonofa--” Ashley yelled out partly before a gun barrel was place in front of her. “Quiet, little lady.” The person muttered though their mask as they held Ashley and Daniel at gunpoint.

"What the--” Atlanta yelled as Christian slowly pulled out his pistol with a shaky hand. “Don’t fight, just come with them and you’ll be okay.” He held the gun at Atlanta as it shook violently in his grasp.

“You sonofabitch!” Atlanta shouted back as she back away, closer to Ashley and Daniel. “What, you want supplies or something??” She added defensively.

Christian’s eyes darted to the other people with him as his vision settled on Atlanta and her group once again. “They don’t want your supplies. They want your group.” He finished.

“What the fuck did we do to deserve this?!” Ashley exclaimed angrily as she stared down the man holding her at gunpoint while Atlanta tried to negotiate with Christian. “C’mon, just take what you want, just leave us alone.” Atlanta pleaded looking christian headon while the gun in his grasp shook. “It isn’t my call, I’m sorry.” He replied depressingly, he shook his head as he sighed deeply. “Just don’t try anything and all of you will be fine.” He smiled reassuringly.

Atlanta began counting the people holding them up, there was Christian standing about 3 feet away from her. A man in front of Ashley holding a rifle to her and Daniel. Someone behind her with a rifle as well. Finally a sniper somewhere hidden, ready to kill her. From the corner of her eye she spotted Jerry approaching, the man behind Atlanta caught her vision and turned around to find Jerry holding a revolver barrel to his head. The look on his face was easy to read; he was ready to pull the trigger and kill that person.

[“Surrender, Jerry.”]

[“Shoot him!“]

[“Run!”]

• edited March 2015

["Surrender, Jerry"]

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 2. Jerry Stewart. Jerry hopped the fence from his house to the Harper’s house and landed in t

• [“Run!”]

My speculation is that these people seem very eager to catch Atlanta, Ashley and Dan alive. It might be good to separate Jerry from them, so that he can try saving the group, like Luke tried in Episode 3 of Season 2.

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 2. Jerry Stewart. Jerry hopped the fence from his house to the Harper’s house and landed in t

• [Run!]

Maybe he can somehow come back and save them? Maybe?

• [“Run!”]

I agree with LiquidChicagoTed and mr.quality. Awesome chapter!

• [“Run!”]

rUN

• [“Surrender, Jerry.”] Are people stupid?! surrender

• Run

• [“Surrender, Jerry.”]

• Voting is closed!

(!) Atlanta will shout "run!"

I'll get to work on this part and it'll hopefully come out sometime late tonight :3

• I accidentally unfollowed this.

If Jerry dies I will hunt you all down and murder you.

Voting is closed! (!) Atlanta will shout "run!" I'll get to work on this part and it'll hopefully come out sometime late tonight

• I've had that said to me before...Y'know what happened to the character in question?

He lived because I'm a pussy.

I accidentally unfollowed this. If Jerry dies I will hunt you all down and murder you.

• edited March 2015

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 3.

Atlanta stared down the barrel of Christian’s pistol while out of the corner of her eye Jerry held a revolver to one of their men’s heads. They needed to get out of this quickly. Jerry couldn’t just kill the man, the others might just kill them in retaliation. “Run!” She shouted as she remained still, unable to leave with the gun pointed at her head. Ashley and Dan ran, but Ashley was jumped by the one of the people holding them up and held her down. Daniel quickly turned around and tried to attack the person who tackled her. But to no avail, he found himself also held down by the man.

The man Jerry held at gunpoint briefly turned to see what happened. Jerry pistol whipped the man and he fell on his knees grabbing at his head in pain. A sniper’s shot flew by Jerry’s head and he quickly jumped behind a tree as another shot hit the tree and resulted in an explosion of splitters around Jerry’s back. “Fuuuck!” He shout as he fell to the ground with about a dozen splitters sticking out of his back. A steady amount of curses poured from Jerry’s mouth as tried to not move his back around.

The man struggling to hold both Ashley and Dan down pulled them both off the ground by the wrists and held them at close gunpoint. The man who was pistol whipped by Jerry stood up while still holding his head, he raised his rifle at Jerry once again and grabbed the revolver along with the duffle bag. “Bitch...Like things played out the hard way, huh?” He muttered angrily through his paintball mask. “Rios!” The man continued, glancing at Christian. “Start escorting them back to the truck--” He paused upon seeing a walker approaching a ways away, raising his rifle to his eye he aimed at it. But the walker’s head popped in the distances before he could pull the trigger.

Everyone looked back at the person approaching, they held a large sniper rifle and had a surprisingly slender figure and bandana wrapped around their neck, along with the paintball mask. The man who was about to kill the walker muttered with annoyance as the person walked by them. Christian gestured with his gun for Atlanta to start walking and soon they all were in a single file line as they walked out of the forest. The group still holding them at gunpoint.

They all stopped by the highway where a truck was parked, the backend was opened and it had a makeshift cover on the pickup bed. One by one the group had their hands bound with bindings and sent into the pickup’s bed where they set down. Christian and the man who had Jerry at gunpoint entered the pickup bed while the other along with the sniper entered the cabin.

The man who got pistol whipped by Jerry sat closest to the back window of the pickup truck on the right side, Ashley sat next to him while Jerry set across from him, Dan set next to Jerry. Then Christian set by Ashley, facing Atlanta directly.

Out of the corner of Atlanta’s eye she could see Jerry angrily looking through the pickup’s back window at the sniper, while here and there he would muffle a yelp from the splinters pushing into his back. Atlanta shifted her vision to the man Jerry had gotten into the fight with, he held his rifle between his legs while it pointed up, same with Christian. Then the duffle bag Jerry had been carrying with him was sitting on the pickup’s cabin with the sniper and the driver who had tackled Ashley and Daniel.

Besides her own group and Christian, everyone else wore a paintball mask hiding their faces. She glanced back to Christian and whispered towards him. “Where are we going?” She hissed, careful to remained quiet, though the man across from Jerry seemed to slightly tlight his head. “Hey.” She muttered again, trying to get his attention.

“What?” He replied, a worried expression forming on his face. “Where are we going?” Atlanta questioned once more, her tone growing with annoyance, yet she remained quiet.

“Ugh...Back to the...The main base…” He softly whispered back, clearly on edge. His tone suggesting he likely wasn’t supposed to be talking with them.

“Why are they taking us?” Atlanta whispered rather loudly, but she quickly continued with a softer voice. “Who’s your fucking leader, what do they want with us?”

Christian placed his hand over his forehead and muttered back. “I don’t know for sure, but probably the kitchen...This place is runned by a fucker named--” He bit his lip and looked forward quickly falling silent. His face had one of those ‘you know you fucked up’ expressions on it as the man sitting across from Jerry banged on the cabin’s window. The truck pulled to a full halt and stopped in the road, Atlanta looked out and notice they were on a overpass.

The man stood up and soon grabbed Christian by the shirt and pulled him out of the pickup bed. Christian walked with him while being pulled along he began trying to get the man to stop. “C’mon, please!” He cried while the man pushed him over the edge of the overpass, catching him by the belt of his pants.

He let him hung with a second before he started taunting him. “What have you been told? What did we say we’ll do to her if you step out of line?” He questioned while Christian breathed heavily and tried his best to not struggle or panic. “You’d kill her, you’d kill!” He answer fearfully as he began to freak out even more.

“We-- We thought that would be enough to keep you from acting out, badmouthing the boss seems like a pretty fuckin’ stupid thing to do!” He taunted while suddenly let Christian fall a few more inches. “Fuck--” he muttered now closing his eyes to distract from the long distance between him and the ground below.

“Well, I guess you need more at state for you to not act out of line.” The man muttered as he continued to let Christian hang out, though his feet were still planted on the overpass. Atlanta looked at him fearfully, but she remained in her set. This guy Christian seemed like he wasn’t here on choice. Maybe she could get the guy to stop. She wouldn't try to push the guy, they'll both die, if she could even push him off. She could still try to get the guy to toying with him.

[Stop the guy from toying with Christian.]

[Remain silent and in the pickup.]

• [Remained silent and in the pickup.] FUCK CHRISTIAN

Awesome Chapter!!!

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 3. Atlanta stared down the barrel of Christian’s pistol while out of the corner

• .>.>

<.<

Maaaybe he's not as bad as you think.

Thank you :D

[Remained silent and in the pickup.] FUCK CHRISTIAN Awesome Chapter!!!

• I'd say the splinters in his back aren't life treating...He'll probably be fine once someone removes them :P

[Remained silent and in the pickup.] Jerry will heal....he has too.....

• [Remained silent and in the pickup.]

Jerry will heal....he has too.....

Episode 1: The Gateway Dream - Chapter 4: Twilight - Part 3. Atlanta stared down the barrel of Christian’s pistol while out of the corner

• stop doing that!!! I am done with good guys that are evil and evil dudes that are good! :P

.>.> <.< Maaaybe he's not as bad as you think. Thank you

• That's a little confusing, but...okay? :P

stop doing that!!! I am done with good guys that are evil and evil dudes that are good! :P

• edited March 2015

[Stop the guy from toying with Christian.]

Maybe Christian could become an ally... or maybe this will cause Atlanta to get into serious trouble. But I know Anthony would have intervened, so I'm picking this choice.

• You never know, people do tend to lean towards people who have their back.

I wonder...What did do you think of the loosely mentioned stuff? Like when Christian mentioned them working in the "kitchen."

[Stop the guy from toying with Christian.] Maybe Christian could become an ally... or maybe this will cause Atlanta to get into serious trouble. But I know Anthony would have intervened, so I'm picking this choice.

• edited March 2015

[Remain silent and in the pickup.]

Don't want to provoke anybody.

• Well, there's a minecraft story starting on the forums and I thought I'd share it here. It's a interactive story focusing on minecarft, that's about it story-wish, but it's also being written by several users (I being one of them.) That's pretty much it, here's the link if any of you are interested in it, if not, forget I said anything :P

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92755/steve-s-lifestory-interactive-minecraft-story

Sign in to comment in this discussion.