Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• I've never heard of the term Meth'd Up but I love it

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You really did. This is very interesting speculation. Let me just say...Things are gonna get Meth'd Up in the later parts of this episode.

• Literally

I've never heard of the term Meth'd Up but I love it

• It's going to be super trippy? I'M SO HYPED

Literally

• That was great!!!

Act 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 5. Anthony stood up the best he could and met Jerry’s line of sight. Jerry greeting him with a sigh and turned h

• WALTER WHITE CONFIRMED

Literally

• Oh man... Anthony's death was sad, yet awesome. I'm proud he didn't go full Jerry to save his own life over Atlanta's. Though she better be worth it! And I'm glad that Jerry has at least enough decency to put Anthony out of his misery. Didn't expect it from that guy. Guess I should start thinking of new characters, but I'm completely out of ideas right now.

Act 1 - Chapter 3 - Part 5. Anthony stood up the best he could and met Jerry’s line of sight. Jerry greeting him with a sigh and turned h

• He could see a silhouette in the top floor window that seemed to be staring at him

.>.>

<.<

I don't think all hope is lost for someone :3

Oh man... Anthony's death was sad, yet awesome. I'm proud he didn't go full Jerry to save his own life over Atlanta's. Though she better be

• Walter? probably not.

TONS of drugs? Maaayybe.

WALTER WHITE CONFIRMED

• I completely missed that line while I was busy looking for the damn onion someone dropped in my room after Anthony's death :D

He could see a silhouette in the top floor window that seemed to be staring at him .>.> <.< I don't think all hope is lost for someone

• Thank you :3

mr.quality posted: »

That was great!!!

• Godam-- I thought someone actual put a onion in your room for a second and I found that really funny for some reason >:c

I hope you also didn't miss the part where Jerry found the "X" on the gate XD

I completely missed that line while I was busy looking for the damn onion someone dropped in my room after Anthony's death

• Alt text

Godam-- I thought someone actual put a onion in your room for a second and I found that really funny for some reason >:c I hope you also didn't miss the part where Jerry found the "X" on the gate XD

• No, I got the X. Very intriguing... could this be the work of the elusive Clarice/Zafir/Keith sagig is always talking about?

And I swear some ninja started to cut an actual onion in my room! Every other explanation would be ridiculous!

Godam-- I thought someone actual put a onion in your room for a second and I found that really funny for some reason >:c I hope you also didn't miss the part where Jerry found the "X" on the gate XD

• edited March 2015

Maybe a little more...Meth'd Up then that.

I have one last question for you; what do you think of Anthony's last words as he drifted off?

No, I got the X. Very intriguing... could this be the work of the elusive Clarice/Zafir/Keith sagig is always talking about? And I swear some ninja started to cut an actual onion in my room! Every other explanation would be ridiculous!

• His last words were wonderful! Blatant self-deceit on his part, but nonetheless wonderful and extremely well-written. Of course it would've been great to have him around longer, but I couldn't have wished for a better send-off.

Maybe a little more...Meth'd Up then that. I have one last question for you; what do you think of Anthony's last words as he drifted off?

• Well, I'm glad i could provide a good send-off. He got his head crushed in the end though ;~;

I lied...I have another question >:D

What do you think of the "next time..."? >:3

His last words were wonderful! Blatant self-deceit on his part, but nonetheless wonderful and extremely well-written. Of course it would've been great to have him around longer, but I couldn't have wished for a better send-off.

• edited March 2015

The head-crush, while brutal, was actually wonderful since the alternative would've been so much more depressing. Though I would've loved if there would have been someone responsible for his death, other than the walkers, simply so that I could have someone whose death I could actively root for now that Jerry proved that he has a few humanizing features underneath a lot of shit :D

The next time seems very interesting. Jerry might be loosing it again, albeit in a way that could be a bit more helpful for the group. I still think even Dan or Anthony's dead body would be a better choice for leading the group, but I can definitely see Jerry as some sort of protector, similar to the role Daryl or Michonne have in the show. Still don't like him, but I also stopped actively wishing for his gruesome death. Maybe he is not beyond redemption.

On another note, this is probably coincidental, but his little rant in the "next time" really reminds me of Negan from the comics. Now he only needs to start using the word "Fuck" a little bit more often and he needs a fancy weapon. Maybe he could find a zombified Billy Joel, wrap him in barbed wire and use him to kill some asian kid, then he would definitely be the "Savior" InGen always proclaims him to be.

Also I love how there's a mall confirmed for the next chapter. Always reminds me of Dawn of the Dead. I'm not sure how to feel about the ??? person. Sounds like someone who is bad news.

Well, I'm glad i could provide a good send-off. He got his head crushed in the end though ;~; I lied...I have another question >:D What do you think of the "next time..."? >:3

• I think you'll like him a little more as it goes on, but his actions will for now on have a clear answer. He's been through the end of the world and has survived. I'd say it can mess with your mind a little. But he seems to be...Ironing it out.

I'm glad someone caught on to the mall >:3

Drugs man, they're crazy man!

The head-crush, while brutal, was actually wonderful since the alternative would've been so much more depressing. Though I would've loved if

• Awesome chapter!

• Sad , but Awesome!!!

btw , it would be unfair if Lindsay died without having enough screentime.

And this chapters were TOO MUCH Jerry central. I hope you change that

• Thank you!

janitor posted: »

Awesome chapter!

• edited March 2015

I'm gonna say it now to keep you from asking, it won't be the last you've seen of Lindsay.

I understand where you're coming from and know that it will be focusing on a varying characters as it goes on. But this chapter had to have focus on both Jerry and Anthony.

Anyway, thank you ^-^

supersagig posted: »

Sad , but Awesome!!! btw , it would be unfair if Lindsay died without having enough screentime. And this chapters were TOO MUCH Jerry central. I hope you change that

• edited March 2015

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Opening.

Jerry pushed a cart through rows of iles in the supermarket, the cart was full of items left over from where the store was obviously ransacked on the first though days of the outbreak. A surprising lack of the undead. Stopping the cart in front of one shelve and grabbing a bullhorn, tossing it in the cart. He began walking away from the ile and found himself at the checkout, where an employee leaned on the counter dead. He reached into the dead man’s pocket and pulled out a set of keys that included the car key itself dangling from the set. Upon leaving the store Jerry stood in the parking lot with the cart resting by his side. He raised the key and pointed it towards the parking lot, pushing the button and soon a loud sound of a car unlocking ringed through Jerry’s ears as he turned to the left and looked at the blinking lights of a RV. His face lit up with a halfhearted smile and began pushing the cart towards the RV. He unloaded the contents of the cart into the RV, including the bullhorn, duct tape, a large canvas, and a variety of food. He climbed into the driver’s seat and started the RV quickly and began to drive off. Jerry stopped the RV near the woods and climbed back out, taking the food and canvas with him as he walked into the woods. Several bags of food in one hand and the canvas under his arm as he approached the makeshift campsite. Dropping the food and canvas onto the ground as Atlanta jumped up and approached Jerry with a angry expression, “where the hell have you been??” She exclaimed quickly as she didn’t want to wake the sleeping Dan and Ashley. “I’ve been busy.” Jerry muttered as he began work on setting up the canvas. Jerry sighed deeply, “I’ve got something to do that can’t wait. Can you take care of putting this up?” Jerry stood up and began walking back into the woods before Atlanta could question him. Jerry stopped suddenly and looked over his shoulder at the camp. “You’ll hear a noise soon. Just stay here and everything will be fine. You see any of the walkers you run. Don’t try to fight them.” Jerry continued away as Atlanta stood, annoyed she was being kept in the dark.

It was the morning, last night all hell broke loose and ruined the community they were trying to build. Jerry had a plan to save someone. He entered the RV and parked it near the break in the wall. Almost all of the walker followed Atlanta and the others to the north side of the community’s wall. Jerry parked the RV and left it with the bullhorn and duct tape in hand as he ran to the front of the gate and across the highway where he began duct taping the bullhorn to the cement barrier of the highway. He not only needed to get the remaining walkers out of the way, but he needed to get the walkers out of the community the best he could. He poked his head over the cement wall and looked at the walkers that wandered around the place looking for people, but the bulk of the horde had moved to the north end. Jerry ran back to the bullhorn and placed a final strip of duct tape over the bullhorn, this time over it’s button. It began ringing out the loud noise and Jerry ran to the gate where he snuck around the wall with his head down until he reached the RV parked where the break was. He climbed into it and slammed on the petals as he rammed in the community, straight into the house in front of the break. He quickly climbed out and ran around the RV to the back where he began climbing up it’s ladder, there he reached the roof of the RV and ran across it as he climbed into the second story window. He needed to get higher faster. There were walkers in the room but they seemed to have only just notice him as he looked around the room. He looked around the ceiling until he spotted the fold away stairs with the ring on the string to pull it down. He grabbed hold of it and pulled. The stairway fell down and he climbed up just as the walkers neared him. At the top he pulled up the stairs again and looked at the addict he found himself in. He looked at the soul body in the place and approached it.

He reached for the body and turned it over to find the dead and lifeless face of Dean. A sickness fell over Jerry as he looked away from the body and scanned the room. He forced himself to look at the body again and stared at the hole in the man’s head. Two bullet holes. Jerry ran to the window and looked out it to find some place a sniper could hide. But something else caught his attention, there was a single hole in the glass from where the bullet flew through. Jerry looked around the room one last time and sighed angrily at what he now knew.

Someone fucked them over, the mark on the gate, Dean dead, possibly killed by a sniper with a single bullet flying through the window. But two bullet holes. Someone entered the building and fired another shot? That had to be it. Whoever they were, they were going to pay for what they’ve done.

To be continued...

• More will be out sometime today, I'm gonna try to get out a part with a choice tonight. Just bare with me :)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

More motherfucking fucks fucking up shit.

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Opening. Jerry pushed a cart through rows of iles in the supermarket, the cart was full of items left o

• "More motherfucking fucks fucking up shit" ~ Jerry

It'll be a line now.

More motherfucking fucks fucking up shit.

• great part!

Episode 1 - Chapter 4: Twilight - Opening. Jerry pushed a cart through rows of iles in the supermarket, the cart was full of items left o

• Thank you! :D

mr.quality posted: »

great part!

• Oh shit! Whoever killed Dean is going to pay for this. I'm just going to assume this sniper has done something to Josie too, so there's going to be hell to pay! It feels weird and makes me uncomfortable to see a character in this who I hate more than Jerry. Quick, Hope, Jerry needs to randomly murder a kitten for no reason in the next part, or else I might have to say something good about him!

• Awesome Part!!!

• Thank you! c:

Awesome Part!!!

• Do you really want something to hate? Because all you're gonna get is something to fear >:3

Oh shit! Whoever killed Dean is going to pay for this. I'm just going to assume this sniper has done something to Josie too, so there's goin

• edited March 2015

Nah , just make him murder a random kitten please :P

Do you really want something to hate? Because all you're gonna get is something to fear >:3

• and dogs? and birds?

No, no cats will be killed in the making of this story >:'c

• No, no cats will be killed in the making of this story >:'c

Nah , just make him murder a random kitten please :P

• No dogs, maybe birds though...

and dogs? and birds?

• Then make him kill a little cute bird , please. Evil!

No dogs, maybe birds though...

• I'll think about it...

Then make him kill a little cute bird , please. Evil!

• I'm pretty sure I'm going to get both sooner or later. But I really don't want something to hate, I just want to resist the ever growing urge to say something nice about Jerry... I mean, he attempted to passively murder Stan and Dan just because he was a selfish coward, he slapped Josie simply because he was a dick, he has a terrible problem with bees under his house... He has a good taste in music, he seems genuinely sorrowful for being a complete, almost irredeemable asshole in the first two chapters, he tried to save Anthony and he surprised me by putting him out of his misery. But still, it feels so wrong to root for him after hating him with such a passion in the first two chapters...

Do you really want something to hate? Because all you're gonna get is something to fear >:3

• Well, your problem will be solved sooner or later...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get both sooner or later. But I really don't want something to hate, I just want to resist the ever growing urg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.