Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• You never now, for all you know Atlanta could be fine even if he doesn't shoot and will just have a long lasting poor opinion on Anthony. I'm not saying that will happen, but it should be pretty clear that if he shoots the zombie attacking Atlanta the horde will start after Anthony and Jerry...Jerry wasn't wrong when he said it'll bring the horde on THEM. He's not just trying to save himself, he's also trying to save Anthony from killing himself.

Don't forget Jerry's pretty drunk as well.

[Take the shot and save Atlanta, but risk his and Jerry’s safety.] I guess Jerry will be safe either way, so the choice is more like Safe

• Please , don´t let Lindsay die without a little of screen (In this case , word) time.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

You never now, for all you know Atlanta could be fine even if he doesn't shoot and will just have a long lasting poor opinion on Anthony. I'

• Lindsay's missing right now, but...That just means she's missing. Let's leave it at that. :3

supersagig posted: »

Please , don´t let Lindsay die without a little of screen (In this case , word) time.

• But Keith and Zafir....

Lindsay's missing right now, but...That just means she's missing. Let's leave it at that.

• I know, I'm well aware of that. Still, not shooting would be the choice of a coward here and if Anthony dies because of this, he won't die as a coward. I guess Jerry wouldn't shoot, regardless of who gets grabbed and who he might save with this. By the way, my opinion about Jerry got slightly better after he did some stuff that I wouldn't have expected from him in the last two parts. He might not be a complete waste of space.

You never now, for all you know Atlanta could be fine even if he doesn't shoot and will just have a long lasting poor opinion on Anthony. I'

• I have plans for them after the Harvest Hills story ark >:3

But Keith and Zafir....

• Cause Zara (she lives there , duh) , Keith and Clarice would be looking for Harvest Hills :P.

I have plans for them after the Harvest Hills story ark >:3

• Who knows, maybe Jerry will developed into a somewhat-sane leader-like figure.

Until then you'll probably have to put up with his ups and downs >:3

I know, I'm well aware of that. Still, not shooting would be the choice of a coward here and if Anthony dies because of this, he won't die a

• I don't think it ever said Zara lived there...Nonetheless, not everyone was at home when it happened, Lindsay's father was mention to not be at the community, where do you think Lindsay's father was? If I had to take a guess I'd say he was at work.

I've got plans for the characters, you don't gotta worry :3

Cause Zara (she lives there , duh) , Keith and Clarice would be looking for Harvest Hills :P.

• edited March 2015

Who knows, maybe Jerry will developed into a somewhat-sane leader-like figure.

Ugh, I hope not. I mean the leader-like part, not the somewhat-sane part. Tolerating him? Probably. Seeing him as a useful member of the group? Possibly. Liking him? Maaaybe, but it's a long shot. Following him? No way! I'd rather vote for Dan as the group leader before I'd give Jerry responsibility over anything bigger than a beehive.

Who knows, maybe Jerry will developed into a somewhat-sane leader-like figure. Until then you'll probably have to put up with his ups and downs >:3

• Right as you can see he's dealing with a lot of stuff, it may not be all too visible from someone who doesn't like him, but he's fighting his inner demons. He feels responsible for the death of Stan. Maybe that will - over time - force him to make a chance and defend people he sees as being responsible for...Maybe to make up for his short comings.

Right now he could prove to be a asset to those around him, he already gave them a window to get out, even if it was just him getting drunk and listening to Billy Joel really loudly.

If I were you...I'd keep a open mind on Jerry. Don't condemn him just yet.

Who knows, maybe Jerry will developed into a somewhat-sane leader-like figure. Ugh, I hope not. I mean the leader-like part, not the

• Don't condemn him

condemns him

Right as you can see he's dealing with a lot of stuff, it may not be all too visible from someone who doesn't like him, but he's fighting hi

• Sheet :x

Don't condemn him condemns him

• just yet.

Did somebody say timing? Because I'm bad at that

Sheet :x

• edited March 2015

:P

Sheet :x

• What the fluff?! How did I not know about this story until now? Please tell character submitting is still open :[

• It's always open :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

What the fluff?! How did I not know about this story until now? Please tell character submitting is still open :[

• [Take the shot and save Atlanta, but risk his and Jerry’s safety.]

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 2. The air was cold as Ashley stood at the window, looking down at the crowd of walkers that had

• Voting is closed!

(!) Anthony will take the shot to save Atlanta.

I'm gonna start working on this part now and hopefully it'll come out sometime late tonight or tomorrow in the morning. It's pretty late right now, 11:35 PM, but I'll like to try to get some discussion on what will happen in this next part. So if you want to I'd love to know what you think will happen in the next part :3

• omg I've never met anyone in central time zone other than myself hey

I honestly have no idea what is going to happen. I'm afraid of it tho

Voting is closed! (!) Anthony will take the shot to save Atlanta. I'm gonna start working on this part now and hopefully it'll come ou

• Nice to meet someone from the central time zone :D

Be afraid

omg I've never met anyone in central time zone other than myself hey I honestly have no idea what is going to happen. I'm afraid of it tho

• There are so many people in PDT but Central is rarest for me to find xD

Alt text

I am afraid.

Nice to meet someone from the central time zone Be afraid

• edited March 2015

I'm surprised it's rare to find people from the central, there's millions of us XD

Now I'm afraid, that bird's creepy as hell o.o

There are so many people in PDT but Central is rarest for me to find xD I am afraid.

• It's just that I talk to people but I usually never hear about what time zone they're in XD

Alt text

That bird is my spirit animal.

I'm surprised it's rare to find people from the central, there's millions of us XD Now I'm afraid, that bird's creepy as hell o.o

• Well, time zones aren't usually the discussed topic XD

I would've thought Michael Cera's disembodied head was your spirit anim-- head?

It's just that I talk to people but I usually never hear about what time zone they're in XD That bird is my spirit animal.

• That's true like it occasionally pops up like when someone says "Oh I'm tired" and someone's like woah what time is it for you and they're like "7 in the morning" and it's like oh nice, time zones are cool.

Alt text

You've caught me!

Well, time zones aren't usually the discussed topic XD I would've thought Michael Cera's disembodied head was your spirit anim-- head?

• Yeah, like how we started talking about it here XD

I knew it!

That's true like it occasionally pops up like when someone says "Oh I'm tired" and someone's like woah what time is it for you and they're like "7 in the morning" and it's like oh nice, time zones are cool. You've caught me!

• Well I mean if there's a topic then it has to be talked about xD What's making me laugh to most is that we have two conversations going through one post

All of my life, I have been a bird but one day there was a man. His name was Michael Cera. I aspired to be Michael Cera and here I am on the forums. That's the story of my life

Yeah, like how we started talking about it here XD I knew it!

• I get what you mean XD

Did someone say three? I think it just turned into three conversations :D

Well, by your profile picture I'd say you already look the part!

Well I mean if there's a topic then it has to be talked about xD What's making me laugh to most is that we have two conversations going thro

• I already spit out my drink once tonight and I don't need to do it again

My favorite number is 7 pls don't make it 7 that would be super long

HE DOES LOOK LIKE A BIRD IN THE PICTURE I ONLY JUST NOTICED THIS

I get what you mean XD Did someone say three? I think it just turned into three conversations Well, by your profile picture I'd say you already look the part!

• I've got no idea where that came form XD

I don't think I could get to 7 XD

I realized this myself XD

I already spit out my drink once tonight and I don't need to do it again My favorite number is 7 pls don't make it 7 that would be super long HE DOES LOOK LIKE A BIRD IN THE PICTURE I ONLY JUST NOTICED THIS

• Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 3.

Anthony knew he couldn’t let Atlanta be tore apart by the monsters, he wasn’t like Jerry. But it wasn’t what Jerry had said, he himself sounded like he generally didn’t want Anthony to kill himself. But Anthony couldn’t help but think of it as Jerry’s selfish desire to live. The cold crackle of the wind set Anthony into a trance as he drowned out the screams of Atlanta and the cries of the walking corpses, the horde was the dancers in this ballet. Jerry’s expression seemed scared more than anything, was Anthony going cause the deaths of himself and Jerry. Atlanta continued to struggle to free herself from the single walker that had ahold of her. At the moment Atlanta briefly turned her face to the shadows where Anthony resided and stared at the two, Anthony’s arm shake as Jerry steadily withdrew his hand and freed himself from Anthony ghasp. Jerry quietly spoke up, “if you're gonna save...now’s the time.” His voice wavered as he backed up closer to his backyard’s gate. “Just be ready to run…” Jerry’s drunken diemeer seemed to lose it pokence he spoke.

Within a seconds Anthony pulled the trigger of his revolver and the walker holding Atlanta lost it’s grip as he came crashing to the ground in a heap. Atlanta herself looked at Anthony as she gave a thankful stare, but it quickly died down as she focused on the horde once more. It was now split between Atlanta and Anthony as the walkers started after the two. “Run!” Jerry shouted behind Anthony but as he turned to face him he saw nothing more than a foot going never the cement wall.

Anthony quickly turned back to the horde and saw Atlanta running north with Ashley and Daniel. He saved her. he snapped back into the now as he looked upon the horde moving towards him, the way Jerry had went was already not an option as the walkers began to swarm to Anthony. But Anthony quickly jumped up and over the side railing of his parents’ porch and ran into the house. Sliding past the door as he stumbled forward and through the door. The walkers followed not too far behind him as he rushed inside. He tried to shut the door behind him, but it bounced back as it hit a walker coming through the doorway. Anthony backed up and tripped over something and landed on his back, his head hitting something thin and made of metal, causing him to lose his grip of the revolver in hand as it slid on the ground.

His vision blurred but he quickly realized what he tripped over. His blurred vision turned to the dot covered face of Stan’s body. A sudden sicken Anthony lost track of the walker approaching him as he lunged to him. He reacted instinctively as he lunged his arms forward to block the walker from attacking him. This shortsighted thinking in the face of death didn’t play in his favor as the walker ignored his defensive and went on to biting Anthony’s forearm. He bellowed in pain as the walker bit deeply into his arm. His vision became teary eyed as a sudden foot almost out of nowhere kicked the walker away from Anthony, taking a large bite sized chunk of his flesh with it.

Anthony felt his awful pain in his arm and grabbed his left forearm in pain as he cradled it. He felt someone grab him under his shoulders and begin pulling him across the floor, all the way through the living room and out the open sliding glass door, his vision continued to rest on the revolver as it lay on the floor until he was completely out of the house. The moans of the walkers acting as a background noise, along with the grunts of whatever pulled him through the yard. past his parents’ makeshift grave and soon felt himself being pulled up and over the wall, leading with a loud thud, followed by Anthony grunting in pain.

“Shit…” A voice muttered, Anthony’s savior. Anthony’s eyes were clenched shut as the voice spoke. “It fuckin’ took a bite out of you…” through the pain he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the man through teary eyes. Jerry stood kneel before him with a concerned look as he stared at the Anthony’s bloody hand held the wound tightly.

“Jerry--” Anthony grunted through gritted teeth. “What did I tell they’ll do--” Jerry’s drunken face returned as he spoke up, “well...I just haven’t ever seen it...Fuck, when I kicked the sonofabitch.” His face grew disgusted, “it--” Jerry made a disgusted sound as he looked away from the wound and back at the cement wall that was just behind them.

“C’mon, get the fuck up, we gotta keep moving.” Jerry stumbled slightly as he stood up straight, but quickly caught himself and soon reached his hand out to Anthony as he waited from him to take it. “In case you haven’t notice I’m bleeding at an alarming rate, I can’t go anywhere until we take care of this.” He mumbled with annoyance in his voice.

“Fine.” Jerry replied annoyed tone. “We’ll sit here while the horde comes for us. In case YOU haven’t notice the horde has been all around the wall, well, not the north, but you get my damn point.” Jerry began looking back down the wall and up it was he scanned the area. “Fuckers...Never know where they’re are lurking...But it still stands. Atlanta, Daniel and Ashley are going north. So are we.” Jerry reinforced his hand and leaned forward to take Anthony’s hand.

“I’m not going anywhere like this. Jesus…” Anthony suddenly flinched in pain as he had moved his hand that was placed over his wound.

“Fuckin’ fine.” Jerry muttered as he kneeled once again and pulled off his belt and wrapped tightly around Anthony’s upper arm. “We need to move to, they’re probably already coming for us, maybe they can smell the blood, maybe they saw us or whatever the fuck, I couldn’t care less because after I use my knowledge to heal your wound...Then I shall deliver our pitiful group from evil.” Jerry explained sarcastically as he took off his outer shirt and tightly wrapped it over the wound, Anthony wincing in pain as he did so.

“Fuck...I don’t even wanna think of the things I could catch from the damned corpse--” Anthony muttered as Jerry pulled him up. “--So don’t.” Jerry finished, Anthony shooting him an annoyed look. They began walking north.

As they walked Anthony shot Jerry a baffled look, to which Jerry noticed. “What? Surprised I’d save you? Y’know, a ‘thank you’ doesn’t hurt.”

“I can’t say it would accrue to me...But thanks.” Anthony replied, he felt obligated to say so. Jerry’s upper lip curled with distaste. “I’m tired of that whole...You fucking know, I’m not some, rabid, mindless, dog of a man. I may be--” Anthony spoke up, interrupting Jerry. “I’m not saying-- Fuck... We can’t be at each others throats anymore. We’re dealing with one big problem.”

“Yeah, better said than done.” Jerry muttered, trying to face Anthony as they continued to walk. “I’m done telling myself ‘I’m not broken, I’m not insane.’ I’m fuckin’ tired of this shit. If I’m gonna be a insane sonofabitch, I might as well help a few people on the way to insanity. I’ve always fancied myself the leader type.” Jerry finished with a sarcastic diemeer to his voice.

“Over my dead body.” Anthony quickly replied, but then stopped dead in his tracks as Jerry looked back at him a few steps away. “Something the matter--” Jerry spoke but as he did Anthony began to sway back and forth, soon tumbling to the ground in a heap. “Fuck…” Jerry finished as he walked closer to Anthony, poking him in the side with his foot.

To be continue...

• Okay, that'll be it for tonight. Sorry that there wasn't a choice this part, you can bet there will be one next time. But it was late and I chose to release what I had since I'm gonna go to bed. Tomorrow I will release another part, this time with a choice. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this part, I'm off to bed, goodnight!

• no I was laughing really hard and I spit my tea all over my computer and I started laughing really hard at that moment and I had to tell myself "NO YOU CANT DO THIS STOP"

If you can dream, you can achieve it!

Alt text

THE ORIGINAL PICTURE IS SO WEIRD BECAUSE MICHAEL CERA IS RUNNING FROM A FLOATING MICHAEL CERA HEAD AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I've got no idea where that came form XD I don't think I could get to 7 XD I realized this myself XD

• Ah, damn it Anthony. I kinda suspected this would happen. Still, he saved Atlanta, so no regrets on my part. And maybe Jerry is even smart enough to go for the amputation, after all Anthony is not dead yet. Speaking of Jerry, he continued to prove that underneath a big pile of shit and selfishness, he has one or two somewhat semi-redeemable traits. He came a long way from the time in which he attempted to passively murder two children and it might be safe to say that I no longer completely despise him.

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 3. Anthony knew he couldn’t let Atlanta be tore apart by the monsters, he wasn’t like Jerry. But

• Your Savior Jerry is here. Repent Liquid!

The damn reckoning is upon us!

Ah, damn it Anthony. I kinda suspected this would happen. Still, he saved Atlanta, so no regrets on my part. And maybe Jerry is even smart e

• Awesome story! I submited a character

• psst. Jrry is only alive cause if he died Clarice woudln´t have anything to do

Your Savior Jerry is here. Repent Liquid! The damn reckoning is upon us!

• Who's Clarice?...........

psst. Jrry is only alive cause if he died Clarice woudln´t have anything to do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.