Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• Jerry´s worst nightmare

Who's Clarice?...........

• You mean an obsessive ex-girlfriend? He's got a LOT of those. In fact, a character I'm going to submit real soon is gonna be one.

supersagig posted: »

Jerry´s worst nightmare

• No. She isn´t an ex girlfriend

You mean an obsessive ex-girlfriend? He's got a LOT of those. In fact, a character I'm going to submit real soon is gonna be one.

• Then what? I must know!!!

No. She isn´t an ex girlfriend

• btw , the name of the ex-girlfriend you are doing is Sasha , right? ;P

And you´ll never know

Then what? I must know!!!

• Yes. I thought when I wrote her she was actually pretty good, up with Leonard Constantine. I'm going to change her character a bit to be more obsessive of Jerry, and some of the things I wrote for Jerry in the beginning, I.e. Jerry is actually a womanizer will come into play.

btw , the name of the ex-girlfriend you are doing is Sasha , right? ;P And you´ll never know

• Now Clarice and her can team up!!!!! :D

Yes. I thought when I wrote her she was actually pretty good, up with Leonard Constantine. I'm going to change her character a bit to be mor

• Shit. I'll be making sure Jerry still has feelings for her then XD.

Now Clarice and her can team up!!!!!

• Thank you! :D

janitor posted: »

Awesome story! I submited a character

• Hey, I just found this! Consider me an active reader. Just submitted a character :)

• Awesome sauce! :D

Welcome aboard!

Partition posted: »

Hey, I just found this! Consider me an active reader. Just submitted a character

• edited March 2015

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 4.

The night sky greeted Anthony’s eyes as he slowly awoke. Tree surrounded him, to his left was the wall, to his right was the highway. Jerry stood over him with a baffled look as he once again poked him in the side with the tip of his shoe. “Are you alive?” Jerry asked sarcastically as he poked Anthony again. “Fuckin’ stop that-- Yes, I’m alive. It’s-- It’s the blood loss.” Anthony replied amatterafactly.

“Then get up, we’re not too far from the north end of the wall, 10 minutes of walking, I’d say, in your state…” Jerry stopped and sighed, reaching forward to Anthony with his hand as he waited for him to take it. “You’ve only been out for about 5 minutes.” Jerry pulled Anthony up as he grunted with the sudden jerk, but he stood straight and began following behind Jerry. “You can’t see 10 feet, but I’ve heard them on the other side of the wall, the walkers will be on us soon and I honestly can’t drag or carry you away.” Jerry paused and gave a disappointed look, “I’m not trying to be a asshole, but it’s true.”

Jerry and Anthony continued walking in silence for a about a minute, but as they neared a small clearing Anthony stopped as he began to sway back and forth again, Jerry quickly approached him and dragged him next to the wall and propped him up next to it. Anthony’s hearing blurred with the soft wind as his eyes became cloudy. The sound of the walkers on the other side of the wall was blocked out by Anthony as he focused on the sound of the wind blowing through the trees. He gave up too soon. The peaceful place Anthony had just found grew worse for Jerry as the sound of walkers approaching came from the woods. Jerry quickly grabbed a large stick and wheeled it as a club. He gave up on her. Jerry spotted about 4 walkers approaching as he stayed close to the wall and brandished his weapon as he slammed it onto the first walker’s head. It simply bounced back, but Jerry continued this as he repeatedly smacked the walker with the large stick until he was tired and out of breath. He gave all he could as he swinged one last time and the stick broke into two smaller sticks. Nothing more than a small bloody area on the walker’s head. He continued to back up until his back as against the wall. He used all the energy he had and pushed the walker back as he quickly turned to Anthony and began dragging him away the best he could. The walker kept up with the two as it grabbed at Anthony’s legs and stopped Jerry from pulling him away. To Jerry’s horror the walker bit onto Anthony's shin, but he quickly pulled the walker away and threw it to the ground as he began stomping on it head. “Stop! Fucking! Eating! Him! You! Sick! Fucker!” This new found rage filled Jerry as his shoe was covered in the rotten brains of the walker. The anger filled him as he turned to the other three walkers and pushed the first of the three away from the group of them and stomped on it’s head. After slamming his foot on the walker’s head twice it lay in the grass motionless.

He did this with the last two and found himself standing among the dead and the dazed Anthony. His used-to-be white sneakers glanced in the moonlight.

We calmed himself as he approached Anthony who still lay in the grass. Jerry looked at the bite on his shin, it wasn’t deep enough to bleed much. He looked at Anthony’s face, his eyes were half opened and his mouth hung open as well. Jerry gave him another poked on the side with his non-blood covered sneaker. “Don’t tell me you’re going now, not after all of this--” Anthony’s mouth opened and the words poured out. “--I’m…I gave up too soon.” He muttered while looking straight up at the sky through the treeline. “What the fuck are you talking about?” Jerry questioned as he stood over Anthony, now blocking his view of the sky.

“I gave up on finding my sister, I faced the damn horde and froze. My path was lost because I hesitated...I fucked up my only responsibility that truly matter to me. She either dead or long gone, maybe she and Dean got out, maybe their in the house by the break in the wall. I don’t know.” He paused and sat up and back against the wall. “I really fucked this time. Now I’m gonna die from blood loss before I can even try to go back and save her. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to-- Anyone really, about what happened to Stan…” He trailed off and looked at Jerry as he sat with his back to the wall next to him.

“If you say it was the bees that made him...Turn, I’m gonna be pretty pissed.” Jerry stated defensively. “No...I doubt it. I think it...Well, what happened to him, how do we become one of them.” He gestured to the dead walkers on the ground. “I don’t have any idea, all I have is... Speculation. Stan wasn’t sick. How did he turn? Maybe..Maybe when I die I’ll find myself as one of them too.”

“You’re dying. Just admit it. Stan...He wasn’t in-- Contact with anything that could have passed it on to him. You don’t think it’s...I mean, I could see the bite doing it, but just-- When he died he can back as one of them.” Jerry’s face became somewhat disgusted. “You’re gonna turn into one of them, aren’t you?”

“I think so.” Anthony answered with a depressed tone. “I’m going to either die from blood loss or whatever the bite might do. I want you to leave me here, find the others and...Keep them safe.” Anthony added, as if he was already dead. “What?” Jerry exclaimed. “I’m... Not just--”

“Then stay. I don’t care, just make sure you find them once I…” Anthony trailed off as Jerry stood up and faced him. “You’re going to die if I don’t--”

“I’ve got a feeling I’ll die no matter what. Just find them, okay?” Anthony continued to face forward into the woods as the moaning on the other side of the cement wall continued as well.

[Leave him to die alone.]

[Refuse to leave him.]

[Drag him to the others.]

• [Leave him to die alone.] This is Anthony´s wish

Awesome Chapter!!!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 4. The night sky greeted Anthony’s eyes as he slowly awoke. Tree surrounded him, to his left was

• edited March 2015

[Refuse to leave him]

Great part!

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Part 4. The night sky greeted Anthony’s eyes as he slowly awoke. Tree surrounded him, to his left was

• [leave him alone to die] gonna agree with sagig on this one.

great chapter!

• Thank ya :D

[Leave him to die alone.] This is Anthony´s wish Awesome Chapter!!!

• Thank you!

finlander posted: »

[Refuse to leave him] Great part!

• I think if we drag him to the others someone will die from walker Anthony and if refuse to leave him walkers will get in and Jerry will be forced to leave him

Thank ya

• Hmm...You've thought this through pretty well :o

I think if we drag him to the others someone will die from walker Anthony and if refuse to leave him walkers will get in and Jerry will be forced to leave him

• Thank you, Quality :D

mr.quality posted: »

[leave him alone to die] gonna agree with sagig on this one. great chapter!

• [Leave him to die alone.]

I thought Jerry got bitten when I read part of that, and then reread it five times to make sure it wasn't him.

• I think I found where the confusion happened and have fixed it.

[Leave him to die alone.] I thought Jerry got bitten when I read part of that, and then reread it five times to make sure it wasn't him.

• edited March 2015

God damn it. I had some hopes until that second walker started eating him. Still, he saved Atlanta, so I got no regrets here. Good people always die early, while people like Jerry will prevail a little longer... though, to be honest, I'm not sure how to feel about Jerry anymore. He kinda tried to save Anthony, he felt sort of sad after Stan's death, he was a total jerkass in the first two chapters... Am I supposed to hate him, or am I supposed to hate him less? I am confused. I mean, it seems to me that he might be on a road in which he can become a useful member of the post-apocalyptic society, but I'm still really wary of him and it will likely be a long time until I can remotely trust him. Though apparently loosing the ability to breath through his nose turned him into a person with redeeming features and that is quite nice to see.

[Refuse to leave him.]

Yeah, I know he requested being left behind. But still, I'd hate the thought of Walker-Anthony roaming around the countryside forever, that would be really depressing. Even though he chickened out and left his sister to die, he was a better man than Jerry could ever aspire to be. The least thing Jerry could do is bash his head in after he turned, I'm sure Anthony would have gladly done it for him if their roles were changed.

• Well, I hope you understand he's pretty much dancing on a one really thin line of sanity. He's not just sitting back and riding out his insanity, he's trying to fight back. But if anything my goal is to make you understand him. But pity him, not to feel sorry for him. My goal is to make his actions understandable, and I sure he's pretty hard to understand right now, but maybe it'll...Iron itself out. You'll understand soon enough.

God damn it. I had some hopes until that second walker started eating him. Still, he saved Atlanta, so I got no regrets here. Good people al

• Also, I wanted to know what the names of Anthony and Josie's parents are. I need to know...For...Reason >.>

God damn it. I had some hopes until that second walker started eating him. Still, he saved Atlanta, so I got no regrets here. Good people al

• Hmm... Never thought about that one. Let's say Thomas and Maria.

Also, I wanted to know what the names of Anthony and Josie's parents are. I need to know...For...Reason >.>

• Okay, thank you! >:3

Hmm... Never thought about that one. Let's say Thomas and Maria.

• [Leave him to die alone.]

• [Refuse to leave him.]

:'(

• :'c

ComingSoon posted: »

[Refuse to leave him.]

• v_V

:'c

• hug shbfvHKF AB

Shakes head back and forth :'<

• Shakes head back and forth

:'<

• Soon, it will get sadder ;-;