Monument to the Walking Dead: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• Clarice Needs to do what she always wanted :P

NoHopeLeft posted: »

R.I.P... Also... Zafir and Clarice, their gonna tear shit up >:3

• edited March 2015

My reasoning behind this was that there already were so many walkers outside of the walls and I didn't want to draw any more attention towards the community. I also had and have a severe distrust of Jerry, who I really didn't want to be in the company of Stan. Sorry :(

supersagig posted: »

I still don´t get why people voted to refuse to teach Stan how to shoot. Except for InGen , who is voting like Jerry will do things

• It will happened as soon as I find a place for it, it will happen >:3

Clarice Needs to do what she always wanted :P

• what would have happened if we choose to teach him?

There were lots of risks related to teaching him to shoot, as well as a lot of the readers don't trust Jerry.

• I'll be posting the alternate choices soon. But... he would have taught him to shoot a rifle properly, Stan wouldn't have died, Jerry would've been yelled at for teaching him but Stan would've have seen Jerry as a mentor type figure.

But most importantly, the wall wouldn't have been broken faster or anything, but the walkers would've moved all around the community's wall, completely surrounding him. Though the wall would have broken either way, It would've made things a lot harder in chapter 3.

what would have happened if we choose to teach him?

• No. But yes. But no! But yes! Its just to damn good to be bad!!!! Its to epic!

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 3. Josephine ran as fast as she could to inform Dean of the cracking wall. Her

• Jerry is a hero. The best. I don't know why you guys don't trust/like him, he's gonna save your people's asses.

Sincerely,

Jerry_Rocks@truehero.com

I still don´t get why people voted to refuse to teach Stan how to shoot. Except for InGen , who is voting like Jerry will do things

• Who do you think will die first? Stan. I will not miss you.

I am a wizard.

Act 1: Gateway Dream - Chapter 2: A Peaceful House - Part 3. Josephine ran as fast as she could to inform Dean of the cracking wall. Her

• Alt text

Jerry is a hero. The best. I don't know why you guys don't trust/like him, he's gonna save your people's asses. Sincerely, Jerry_Rocks@truehero.com

• Awesome sauce! :D

mr.quality posted: »

No. But yes. But no! But yes! Its just to damn good to be bad!!!! Its to epic!

• Like he did with Stan?

Jerry is a hero. The best. I don't know why you guys don't trust/like him, he's gonna save your people's asses. Sincerely, Jerry_Rocks@truehero.com

• You either love 'em or you hate 'em, eh? :P

• He tried to help him, but it was too late.

Like he did with Stan?

• Irrelevant!

Jerry turned from shocked to even more shocked, “I…” He breathed in and out heavily, “I, I am a man, who made a mistake… I made another mistake after that, and then… I made a third…” Jerry paused, clearly boiling with anger, but he didn’t let it out this time. “This. This was not my fault, don’t you dare blame me for this. As much as it pains me to say it… It was the kids own fault.” He jerry took step closer to anthony and he flinched as if Jerry was about to punch him. “I’ve made my mistake, and you have every right to look down on me with them, but learn your place or I will teach it to you!” Jerry’s voice intimidated Anthony, but he stood his ground.

Like he did with Stan?

• But he could say yes , it that´s really hard?

He tried to help him, but it was too late.

• But he could say yes , it that´s really hard?

Irrelevant! Jerry turned from shocked to even more shocked, “I…” He breathed in and out heavily, “I, I am a man, who made a mistake… I

• Hey, he could have taught him, but the chosen choice dictated he refuse.

But he could say yes , it that´s really hard?

• I usually love 'em, but some characters are so easy to despise that I just can't resist. And when I hate, I hate :D

To be honest I even liked Jerry in the very first part of Chapter 1, but that changed as soon as he wanted to leave two kids to die and violently refused to even admit that this was wrong until Anthony and Josie corrected his nose. Though nobody can say I'm unforgiving. I am always willing to change my opinion on Jerry as soon as he stops being a complete twat.

You either love 'em or you hate 'em, eh? :P

• I'd say he's on a path of either self destruction, self preservation, or becoming something to fear.

I usually love 'em, but some characters are so easy to despise that I just can't resist. And when I hate, I hate To be honest I even lik

• I firmly believe he is going to become something to fear

I'd say he's on a path of either self destruction, self preservation, or becoming something to fear.

• Your writing is just to good! I could almost compare it to the book I'm currently reading. You have a way with words, my friend!

Awesome sauce!

• Thank you so much! It means lot! :D

May I ask what book? :3

Your writing is just to good! I could almost compare it to the book I'm currently reading. You have a way with words, my friend!

• Its called 'The Darkest Path' by Jeff Hirsch.

Its set in the United States during a civil war between the US federal army and a radical religious group known as 'the army of the glorious path' , Its about a young man named Callum Roe who goes on the run from the Glorious path after accidently killing an officer over a dog. Callum is now tasked with getting from Path controlled Arizona all the way to NY, his home state.

I'm not far into it but I really like it. Also please excuse my horrible summarizing skills.

Thank you so much! It means lot! May I ask what book?

• That sounds really good, I need to check that out some time :D

Its called 'The Darkest Path' by Jeff Hirsch. Its set in the United States during a civil war between the US federal army and a radical r

• you should, you might like it!

That sounds really good, I need to check that out some time

• Okay! I'm very sorry I haven't posted any parts recently, but I hope these will hold you over until then!

Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text Alt text

I haven't included Lindsay Burk in this batch of characters, but she will be among the next batch I make. If you're interested in knowing how I made the characters, you can follow this like to the website I used to generate them. http://flashface.ctapt.de/

• edited March 2015

Wow! Thats so awesome!

I'm totally going to do this on my fanfiction.

Okay! I'm very sorry I haven't posted any parts recently, but I hope these will hold you over until then! I haven't included L

• Thank you! :D

It's pretty easy too, you just gotta get a feel for the creator and your golden.

#TeamSarah posted: »

Wow! Thats so awesome! I'm totally going to do this on my fanfiction.

• Looking good

Alt text

Okay! I'm very sorry I haven't posted any parts recently, but I hope these will hold you over until then! I haven't included L

• XD

ComingSoon posted: »

Looking good

• I know I'm laughing so hard too xD

XD

• (Valley girl voice)

worst app everrrr!

ComingSoon posted: »

Looking good

• Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Opening.

Anthony ran towards the horde of walkers, his face covered with fear and shock. They weren’t supposed to get in, now it’s all fucked! Anthony raced towards what looked like his demise, a crowd of hungry corpses slowly walking in a march, filling the community roads around the weak point with themselves as they looked for anything to eat. But the group flooding in left an opening as they walked around the house. Despite his brewing fear Anthony continued running to the house he hoped Josie had fled to.

In the corner of his eye he could see the blonde headed woman run into her house. But Anthony continued to focus forwards, towards the house and upcoming walkers. What was he doing? He would die if he ran into the horde, but his sister could die if he did nothing, but she could be dead now for all he knew, why risk his own life and possibly die just to know wholeheartedly that his sister was dead.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at the horde as they slowly stretched towards him, only about 16 feet away from him and closing, though the gap still remained as a way into the house where he believe anyone would hide in such a situation. Was it worth it? Did he really have a shot at saving his sister if she even was alive. He didn’t know anymore as the ever approaching horde neared him, only about 10 feet away now. He was a man with intelligence, he was smart. Anthony’s left foot wavered back and step as he grew deeper into thought. He couldn’t save his sister from this horde of corpuses and he realized this fully as the gap to the front door began to close.

He couldn’t help his sister through this, he couldn’t keep her safe. Anthony’s face trimmed with sadness as he stepped a few paces back. He couldn’t do what he set out to do at the start of this, the whole place was in chaos and he rushed him and his sister to their doom.

Anthony turned from the house and the horde with an angry look on his face, he was angry at himself. He once again stopped dead in his tracks, his back to the oncoming crowd. Why would he leave his possibly dead sister behind to save himself. He knew it himself, he knew it all too well, he was a man with a brain, he knew better than to kill himself. Anthony quickly began running to the houses ahead, just as the crowd were feet away from grabbing hold of him and ripping him apart.

He was safe. But at what cost.

Muerte Sombría (Grim Death) - Coming soon

• Damn, Josie is so dead :(

Can't wait for the next part!

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Opening. Anthony ran towards the horde of walkers, his face covered with fear and shock. They weren’t

• So far Anthony's only guessed that she was dead, that doesn't mean she's as good as dead. But it's gonna be as "realistic" as it can be, so no miracle saves here, if someone's completely surrounded by walkers on the street there gonna die, I'd say being in a two story house is gonna give them a better chance :3

Damn, Josie is so dead Can't wait for the next part!

• I got lucky, real lucky.

So far Anthony's only guessed that she was dead, that doesn't mean she's as good as dead. But it's gonna be as "realistic" as it can be, so

• I've been contemplating adding a character I introduced in an other fan fic, the counterpart of Jerry. But now I must see the results of this story line. Reminds me of No Way Out in the comics. (One of the best volumes IMO)

Act 1 - Chapter 3: Muerte Sombría - Opening. Anthony ran towards the horde of walkers, his face covered with fear and shock. They weren’t

• That's the one in the save-zone right? I've only read the summaries of the comics, it was pretty tense from what I remember.

I've been contemplating adding a character I introduced in an other fan fic, the counterpart of Jerry. But now I must see the results of this story line. Reminds me of No Way Out in the comics. (One of the best volumes IMO)

• If something like that ever happened it would have reasonable explanation :3

I got lucky, real lucky.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.