Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• They won't kill him off screen. It'll happen in episode 4 or 5. And we're the ones who will kill him, as a Handsome Jack possessed Rhys. :D

(Nah, this probably won't happen, but it'd be a good way to make me feel miserable)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I think he's alive because why would they kill him off screen? :P He's one of the main characters, so I think he deserves a better death scene..(don't get me wrong, I don't want Vaughn to die ;A;)

• About the spoiler tag for LiS, you kinda already spoiled me by going on about Lisa :/

• edited August 2015

Ohmygawd!!! You're working for SATAN??

So this means that YOU ACTUALLY ARE A BIG BAD WOLF!! :O How have I been so blind? :O

• I'd eat all of those rn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

is it too late to join the pancake-appreciation party?
    Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Then we can be monsters....together! I feel so bad about taking the money, I heard that you don't even have to pay Frank to keep him alive I'd eat all of those rn ;__;

• Yeah I know, I guess Rhys just has bad grammar... ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Or... maybe he worded it like that so nothing is spoiled. If he said "didn't" then he'd be obviously dead. I don't wanna be a downer, I think and hope he's alive but I doubt that's much evidence. :P

• edited August 2015

I put the spoiler tag on my comment though, I am really sorry. Thankfully it wasn't some major choice. I always get the feeling that everybody's already played it, at least till ep.4, my apologies Joey <3 :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

About the spoiler tag for LiS, you kinda already spoiled me by going on about Lisa

• I think Vaughn is okay right now, but I don't know if he will make it to the finale...

Also in episode 4 there's an achievement called "Alive and not afraid". Who says that? That's right, Vaughn. Vaughn is okay. We must believe.

• Wow I never noticed this! Vaughn, where are you, please be okay, please.... ;A;

I think that Vallory most likely knock him out and left him somewhere at the camp... I can hope, right? ;___;

Okay guys... After replaying episode 2 I realized something. Vaugn is alive. I realized it when Fiona was making fun of Rhys by going

• edited August 2015

I meant that I don't eat bread like when I eat chicken, other meat etc.

Well, we do not have food in our school, we just kinda go to somewhere else to buy it on the break. I don't really like garlic because it was so damn disgusting when I once ate garlic and honey together and threw up (I was sick) .__.

What's the point of eating bread without a sandwich? I'm not very picky, but one thing I absolutely hate is a Swedish dish called pytti

• Now you all know the truth!

Ohmygawd!!! You're working for SATAN?? So this means that YOU ACTUALLY ARE A BIG BAD WOLF!! :O How have I been so blind? :O

• YES...

they dirty

Rhys and Fiona better do that at Helios tbh

• Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day!
    did I missed something?

got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• Nah, it's okay. I've been trying to avoid LiS spoilers because I'm planning on maybe playing it, but this isn't the first time I've been spoiled.

Once I accidentally saw something about Chloe being dead?

I put the spoiler tag on my comment though, I am really sorry. Thankfully it wasn't some major choice. I always get the feeling that everybody's already played it, at least till ep.4, my apologies Joey

• Hell yeah.

Alt text

I took the money because I thought it was actually a bribe. A little brown envelope in the principal's desk, a principal who is being bribed by the richest man in town, is pretty suspicious if ya ask me. I feel really bad about getting Frank killed in my alt save. Nobody uploaded it on Youtube, and I was really curious. ;-;

Alt text

Mmmmmm.

Alt text

Then we can be monsters....together! I feel so bad about taking the money, I heard that you don't even have to pay Frank to keep him alive I'd eat all of those rn ;__;

• You always win John .__.

is it too late to join the pancake-appreciation party?

It's never too late for some pancakes! <3

Alt text

nutella + pancakes = life

I'd eat all of those rn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is it too late to join the pancake-appreciation party?

• I'd recommend you playing it. It's been an amazing experience for me (:

Once I accidentally saw something about Chloe being dead?

I don't wanna spoil you anything anymore :/ . Only if you want...

• Don't say that ;-;

Let me hold on to my unrealistic hopes and dreams!

I think Vaughn is okay right now, but I don't know if he will make it to the finale...

• wet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IMAGINE rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together i like where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• And we're the ones who will kill him, as a Handsome Jack possessed Rhys. :D

OH GOD this would be the saddest thing ever. ;A; I can just imagine how Rhys wraps his shaking robot hand around Vaughn' neck and streams of tears are flowing from his eyes.

Rhys: "I'm so sorry bro" and then he strangles Vaughn.

too sad?

MichaelBP posted: »

They won't kill him off screen. It'll happen in episode 4 or 5. And we're the ones who will kill him, as a Handsome Jack possessed Rhys. (Nah, this probably won't happen, but it'd be a good way to make me feel miserable)

• You missed food talk and that's it. :P

Kruzii posted: »

Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! did I missed something? got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• I am not missing China very much. Now I am working and earning some money :)

Also still planning on finishing a story that I have promised.

I'm good thank you. I have a lot of work to do this week but otherwise everything is fine. Hopefully I can post a new comic this week. No promises tho. How about you? Are you missing China? Any new writing projects?

• Well me neither, I don't see the point.

That sounds disgusting. I like garlic, but I've never had a traumatizing experience with it...

I meant that I don't eat bread like when I eat chicken, other meat etc. Well, we do not have food in our school, we just kinda go to some

• edited August 2015

I thought the same :(

Frank is alive in my playthrough and is budds with my Max and Chloe. I only rewound once to make it happen (:

But I kicked David out of house :/

Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Hell yeah. I took the money because I thought it was actually a bribe. A little brown envelope in the principal's desk, a principal w

• Alt text

Now you all know the truth!

• food is great

You missed food talk and that's it. :P

• I will, but not right now, I don't feel like buying another game at the moment.

No no, no spoilers, please. I don't know why I even mentioned it.

I'd recommend you playing it. It's been an amazing experience for me (: Once I accidentally saw something about Chloe being dead? I don't wanna spoil you anything anymore . Only if you want...

• You're lucky you haven't, it was soooooo bad :/

Well me neither, I don't see the point. That sounds disgusting. I like garlic, but I've never had a traumatizing experience with it...

• food is awesome

food is great

• I still ship Rhyiona tho

• Oh no are you okay?? :O

Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! did I missed something? got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• Okay then :)

I will, but not right now, I don't feel like buying another game at the moment. No no, no spoilers, please. I don't know why I even mentioned it.

• Food is life

food is awesome

• I can imagine.

You're lucky you haven't, it was soooooo bad

• Didn't he kill Satan?

Ohmygawd!!! You're working for SATAN?? So this means that YOU ACTUALLY ARE A BIG BAD WOLF!! :O How have I been so blind? :O

• I chose omelette without hesitation

what kind of question is this who would choose the waffle

• food is love

Food is life

• Hehe, earning money is boring but having money is great! :3

Alt text

Ooh I can't wait to read that! :3

I am not missing China very much. Now I am working and earning some money Also still planning on finishing a story that I have promised.

• they lewd

rhonu posted: »

YES... they dirty

• Now this is what I like to hear!

XDJulieXD posted: »

I chose omelette without hesitation

Sign in to comment in this discussion.