Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• that's....a sad question

rhonu posted: »

will rhyiona itself survive even

• I think some of them will probably just stop coming here

sry, i just had to point that out ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

But I think it won't be as active as it is now though :/

true, but it'll atleast survive ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I wonder too .__. I think some of them will probably just stop coming here, and some others stay? But I think it won't be as active as it is now though

• queen of hell = new satan, just sayin :P

I did... but it doesn't change the fact I'm working for you.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

pardonne moi.... Queen of Hell k? ok, ok... well you where the one who defeated Satan in the first place AND the one who gave me the duty to rule Hell so ... in a way... you made me your boss?

• Oddly enough I've never broken a bone, sprained and cracked stuff, or been hit so this all sounds really scary to me. :/

But I'm glad you're okay! :3

And yes, my day has been good so far. I watched a lot cat videos and spent some time with my friend. :3

Kruzii posted: »

yeah, thank you! no worrys, he was at the gym were I am train/work and had a t-shirt with krav maga written on. I asked him about it and he

• I'd feel guilty eating it

EAT DEM PANCAKES AYYE this one is cute

• we must be strong

We won't let the most active thread in this forum just fall.

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• stop making me so saaad!! ;A;

MichaelBP posted: »

I don't think Jack-Rhys would stop at Vaughn. He'd probably kill Sasha as well. I can't even begin to imagine how Rhys would feel inside.

• okay, you're forgiven .-.

Well, I hope it will survive otherwise I'll be the only one checking the thread every day.

I think some of them will probably just stop coming here sry, i just had to point that out ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) But I think it won't be as active as it is now though true, but it'll atleast survive ;-;

• yeah I know...but not all the food, just bread..and wine :P

well technically.. bread is 'the body of christ' sooo...

• edited August 2015

Yep, maybe Principal Wells really does care about making it possible for disabled students to attend Blackwell.

She told Max that when she goes to turn herself in, she won't tell the police anything about her. Max wasn't too happy about that, insisting that what she did was self-defense.

Max kinda did that on her own, beofre she started talking about how she'd never let anyone hurt Chloe.

Can't wait for it. It might come out on October 6th, which would be during the same week that the season takes place in.

Alt text

There was actually a sign outside the girls' dorms that it was for disabled kids .__. At least Chloe would admit her mistake, that's good

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"You look like my wife." "Wait... you're married?" "Not yet." "!!!"

• it will always be canon in our hearts

that's....a sad question

• you get used to it :)

thank ya :3

sounds great! cats are like the 2nd best thing on this planet. you know, after rhyiona. or maybe 3rd in your case? because of quiff :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oddly enough I've never broken a bone, sprained and cracked stuff, or been hit so this all sounds really scary to me. But I'm glad you'r

• I don't think so really, half of this thread isn't even Rhyiona, it's just best buds hanging out.

I wonder too .__. I think some of them will probably just stop coming here, and some others stay? But I think it won't be as active as it is now though

• Well, I hope it will survive otherwise I'll be the only one checking the thread every day.

me too. hopefully we will find someone as shippable as rhyiona in got season 2, michonne dlc, minecraft or marvel game ;-;

okay, you're forgiven .-. Well, I hope it will survive otherwise I'll be the only one checking the thread every day.

• Alt text

yeah I know...but not all the food, just bread..and wine :P

• The police would probably arrest me for doing that.

I'd feel guilty eating it

• Me neither

it just tastes like water

its fucking gross

I'm serious.

• its fucking gross

y u doin dis 2 me dad ;-;

Green613 posted: »

Me neither it just tastes like water its fucking gross

• Yeah, all of that true.

I felt so sad when Rachel died, though. That music, Chloe's reaction.. :( I wish she was alive.

Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Yep, maybe Principal Wells really does care about making it possible for disabled students to attend Blackwell. She told Max that when sh

• I'm still coming 2 cry if Rhyiona don't happen, or blame telltale.

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• Alt text

Thinking about these things makes me sad too. :,(

stop making me so saaad!! ;A;

• ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

The police would probably arrest me for doing that.

• I don't know Wolf, I'm not sure if I can trust a wolf that works for Satan/is Satan.

dramatic violins

Andddd me working for Satan shouldn't matter?

• so everytime you eat a sandwich you eat(no john) a little Jesus.

yeah I know...but not all the food, just bread..and wine :P

• edited August 2015

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, it has no taste at all.

• I don't play GoT and I doubt I'll play Minecraft .__. maybe one day though

Honestly, Rhyiona is really the best ship for me.

Well, I hope it will survive otherwise I'll be the only one checking the thread every day. me too. hopefully we will find someone as shippable as rhyiona in got season 2, michonne dlc, minecraft or marvel game ;-;

• this thread have to go down in history!

we must be strong We won't let the most active thread in this forum just fall.

• True. Daddy worked hard on this thread :c

we must be strong We won't let the most active thread in this forum just fall.

• I'm still coming

oh my... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kawaiii posted: »

I'm still coming 2 cry if Rhyiona don't happen, or blame telltale.

• The thread has like 150 members and not every single one of them is active that often, so that's what I meant :/

I don't think so really, half of this thread isn't even Rhyiona, it's just best buds hanging out.

• What if people here ship different things?

THAT'S A SCARY CONCEPT

Well, I hope it will survive otherwise I'll be the only one checking the thread every day. me too. hopefully we will find someone as shippable as rhyiona in got season 2, michonne dlc, minecraft or marvel game ;-;

• that's the safest place for it to be <3

rhonu posted: »

it will always be canon in our hearts

• a sandwich

Damn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so everytime you eat a sandwich you eat(no john) a little Jesus.

• But I've proved myself so many times!

I don't know Wolf, I'm not sure if I can trust a wolf that works for Satan/is Satan. dramatic violins

• Honestly, Rhyiona is really the best ship for me.

despite me having hundreds of ships i actively ship, rhyiona is still my favorite :)

I don't play GoT and I doubt I'll play Minecraft .__. maybe one day though Honestly, Rhyiona is really the best ship for me.

• Mind you, it's good for dehydration. But still, blegh.

• Let's do this for dad!

Killah posted: »

True. Daddy worked hard on this thread :c

• noo :(

Alt text

What if people here ship different things? THAT'S A SCARY CONCEPT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.