Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It is a continuation of a previous. Fiona and Rhys have a huge argument that sparked fire, energy and explosions. The story ends with them going somewhere to resolve their conflict

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hehe, earning money is boring but having money is great! Ooh I can't wait to read that!

• edited August 2015

got my ass kicked by a guy

KRUZII U OK? D: WHAT HAPPENED?

Kruzii posted: »

Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! did I missed something? got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• Did somebody say PANCAKES?!

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You always win John .__. is it too late to join the pancake-appreciation party? It's never too late for some pancakes! nutella + pancakes = life

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Didn't he kill Satan?

• Hehe, alright. Just hold on to Rhyiona even stronger though. :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Don't say that ;-; Let me hold on to my unrealistic hopes and dreams!

• edited August 2015

yeah, thank you! no worrys, he was at the gym were I am train/work and had a t-shirt with krav maga written on. I asked him about it and he explained me a lot about it. He is a Krav maga trainer and I asked him if he could block everything. I did thai boxing a few years and asked him how he would block such attacks. and well.. we had a practice fight. but it wasn't a fight, it was a 'kruzii gets her ass kicked' hour.

hope you had a good day :)

Oh no are you okay?? :O

• Alt text

I don't think Jack-Rhys would stop at Vaughn. He'd probably kill Sasha as well. I can't even begin to imagine how Rhys would feel inside.

And we're the ones who will kill him, as a Handsome Jack possessed Rhys. OH GOD this would be the saddest thing ever. ;A; I can jus

• What the hell? why would someone want to hurt a cute peguin ;-;

Hello guys! I hope you all have/had a beautiful day! did I missed something? got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today.

• got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today

how the fuck did that happen?

• Yeah, as Michael said, they definetly would not kill him off screen. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Wow I never noticed this! Vaughn, where are you, please be okay, please.... ;A; I think that Vallory most likely knock him out and left him somewhere at the camp... I can hope, right? ;___;

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I still ship Rhyiona tho

• food is jesus

food is love

• edited August 2015

Whoah what D:

• B)

Now this is what I like to hear!

• Who knows, maybe the "handicap fund" was actually a fund for his driniking problem. Nah, it probably really was to make it possible

He's alive in my main save as well. If he dies, when we're back at Chloe's, she's crying and wants to turn herself in, after they find Rachel.

I did too. Seeing him look so sad actually made me regret it.

Alt text

I thought the same Frank is alive in my playthrough and is budds with my Max and Chloe. I only rewound once to make it happen (: But I kicked David out of house

• everything is fine! thank you :)

got my ass kicked by a guy KRUZII U OK? WHAT HAPPENED?

• PANCAKES EVERYWHERE

Alt text

Did somebody say PANCAKES?!

• aww :3 I asked for it :|

Killah posted: »

What the hell? why would someone want to hurt a cute peguin ;-;

• not imo but whatever

Kawaiii posted: »

food is jesus

• I wanted to learn something new, I didn't wanted to get anybody worried! sorry!

got my ass kicked by a guy that has the build of brick today how the fuck did that happen?

• I will get my revenge! everythings cool :)

Whoah what

• Ah.. if you say so q.q

Alt text

everything is fine! thank you

• guy that has the build of brick

Do you think we can build a house with him?

Are you hurt??? Why did he kick yo ass?

Alt text

• you ARE the new Satan, remember

it means I work for you

now YOU explain this

@ABigBadWolf should explain this

• ;-; Everyone will survive. And then they'll all ride off into the sunset together. ;-;

Hehe, alright. Just hold on to Rhyiona even stronger though. :P

• PANCAKES

Alt text

PANCAKES EVERYWHERE

• Andddd me working for Satan shouldn't matter?

• aw thank you<3

Alt text

just a practice fight, no worrys :)

Ah.. if you say so q.q

• There was actually a sign outside the girls' dorms that it was for disabled kids .__.

At least Chloe would admit her mistake, that's good of her.

Yes, it was so sad watching David leave, i wish I had an option to apologize :(

Can't wait for ep.5

Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Who knows, maybe the "handicap fund" was actually a fund for his driniking problem. Nah, it probably really was to make it possible He's

• So much teasing!!

Alt text

It is a continuation of a previous. Fiona and Rhys have a huge argument that sparked fire, energy and explosions. The story ends with them going somewhere to resolve their conflict

• EAT DEM PANCAKES AYYE

Alt text

this one is cute

PANCAKES

• Everythong is fine! really! I appriciate the worrys of all you guys! Ididn't wanted it to appear so serious :D
    we had a practice fight :)
    my shoulder hurts a little bit but I learned a lot too!
    this guy looks tough as hell but is just a teddybear :3

Kawaiii posted: »

guy that has the build of brick Do you think we can build a house with him? Are you hurt??? Why did he kick yo ass?

• i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids)

what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is released? what's with all the bootyful ships rhyiona thread has made? will they die out? will they survive?

it hurts me just thinking 'bout it ;-;

Alt text

• Everythong is fine!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Everythong is fine! really! I appriciate the worrys of all you guys! Ididn't wanted it to appear so serious we had a practice fight my shoulder hurts a little bit but I learned a lot too! this guy looks tough as hell but is just a teddybear

• edited August 2015

I wonder too .__.

I think some of them will probably just stop coming here, and some others stay? But I think it won't be as active as it is now though :/

Alt text

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• well technically.. bread is 'the body of christ' sooo...

not imo but whatever

• pardonne moi.... Queen of Hell k? ok, ok... well you where the one who defeated Satan in the first place AND the one who gave me the duty to rule Hell so ... in a way... you made me your boss?

you ARE the new Satan, remember it means I work for you now YOU explain this

• will rhyiona itself survive even

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• I am impressed that you find something lewd in everythong

Everythong is fine! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.