Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wow, hey, Sasha's alright, I don't ship her with Rhys but no reason to beat the shit outta her :O

Poogers555 posted: »

My best work yet.

• Oh my goodness..

Alt text

My best work yet.

• I like Sasha too, but she is infringing on Rhys and Fiona's relationship !

Crips posted: »

Wow, hey, Sasha's alright, I don't ship her with Rhys but no reason to beat the shit outta her :O

• You know who I actually ship? Fiona and Scooter; Fionooter all the way!

• AlfMusic posted: »

You know who I actually ship? Fiona and Scooter; Fionooter all the way!

• edited March 2015

Linsepins x Poogs OTP

Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Oh my goodness..

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Linsepins x Poogs OTP

• Well, that's... unique.

AlfMusic posted: »

You know who I actually ship? Fiona and Scooter; Fionooter all the way!

• Yee, lick that bana...na...

• But the BIG question is.. does Poogs feels the same way??

Alt text

• edited March 2015

No well that's the age I was imagining as well. 27 is what I think is the most fitting age for him. It would go hand in hand with Vaughn, them being best friends and all (and that he's also 27).

DeityD posted: »

I'm thinking younger than Fiona. Why? He can't be significantly younger, I don't think he's younger than 27 at least. He said he mov

• What can I say... Did you see Scooter's face when he first saw Sasha? It was love at first sight!

Pipas posted: »

Well, that's... unique.

• "Fiona! The next episode is starting!"

"What? Are you sure this is made by Telltale? Seems...awfully early to be out, they always take ages."

He scoffed.

"This one is their biggest hit yet! They just wanna make sure nobody loses interest...I guess..."

She looked at him weirdly.

"Okay, fine, it´s probably a miracle."

"That I can agree with, Hyperion boy."

They sat down as the usual opening letters were brought up on the screen.

THE WALKING RHYIONAS.

"Whooa, look at that. Their numbers are really, really doing down."

"Yeah and the only resources they have are getting slimer every day. I guess the Rhyionas are really taking over the forums."

"I´m so cheering for them."

"Who isn´t?"

They watched as more and more Rhyshas got attacked and eventually turned into more and more Rhyionas.

"Is that what they call jumping ship?"

She hushed him.

The leaders of the Rhysha community were still handling themselves but they were losing more and more people by the day. It was possible to see the wild Rhyionas clawing at them and trying to get to their small safe spot.

"No!" one screamed, "I give in! I give in! Rhyiona...Rhyiona is the best ship!"

His shipmates looked at him, wide eyed, taking in the betrayal as he was taken away by the rabid shippers to become one of them.

"This...this isn´t gonna end well for us..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

With love, Pandoran Telltale

"What the fuck? Is it just me or are these episodes getting shorter?"

"That´s Telltale for you..."

Alt text

• Any lover of Rhyiona is my lover

But the BIG question is.. does Poogs feels the same way??

• What a harem.

Any lover of Rhyiona is my lover

• Awww * wink wink *

Any lover of Rhyiona is my lover

• 95 and counting ;3

http://strawpoll.me/3934314

• We're RISING!

95 and counting ;3

• Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee.

"Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even moving without her expecting it..."

He took a deep breath and...

"Argh! I cannot do it! Why does this have to be so hard?!"

He ran his fingers through his hair and paced back and forth in the tiny room. He didn't go very far.

"I just...I just gotta go for it, that's what it is. Yeah. Preparing is for losers. Totally."

-

Later, he could see her turn the door knob before entering the room and laying her hat on the small table that still managed to occupy a third of the already small room.

"Why do we have this shitty table?"

"Because you, as a Pandoran, are greedy and don't wanna waste money on something more fitting."

Fiona crossed her arms.

"Snappy, are we? What bug bit you today?"

"The love bug."

"What?"

"N-nothing...hey, look, it's ten right now, we should really get going!"

"Going where? You never told me anything..."

"I'm telling you now! It's a secret!"

He grabbed her by the arm and, leaving no room to protest, dragged her outside.

"Um. Rhys."

"Y-yeah?"

"This is where we were going?"

"Yeah."

"We're twelve meters away from the house."

"W-what counts is the idea!

He could tell she was annoyed by now and was just holding it in because the curiosity was too damn high.

"What idea?"

He dropped down on ome knee. He reached behind his back and her eyes grew wide.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Get on with it, jerk."

"Will you..."

She almost squealed.

"...change the tire on our ride?"

And with that he offered her a lug wrench from ebhind his back.

"Last time you changed it real well when we were held captive and I hurt my knee earlier so I-OW!"

He watched through pain filled tears as she walked away fuming. Pouting, he looked at the ring he'd hid in his pocket.

"Guess I just wasn't brave enough yet, huh?"

By: @ABigBadWolf

• I've lost count at how many I've written.

The moral:

Alt text

bloop posted: »

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee. "Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even movin

• Alt text

Yeaah smell that hat Rhys....

• edited March 2015

What I really don't like about Rhys/Sasha is the fact that Sasha looks like she's 17 or something (I know she is 24). Rhys looks like her elder brother.
    August is a better match for her - he also looks teenagerish with all his piercings and spiky hair. As for me, he justified his actions in ep.2, he's not that bad.

• Smells like. ..LOVE.

Yeaah smell that hat Rhys....

• I also don't see August as a bad guy, in fact I really like his character! I want him and Sasha to get back together - it will make August happy and stop the Rhysha shippers (what's left of them) in their tracks.

What I really don't like about Rhys/Sasha is the fact that Sasha looks like she's 17 or something (I know she is 24). Rhys looks like her el

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Proof of their love #241:

You may take this at first as Fiona making fun of Rhys and Vaughn's relationship. You may technically be right, but why? Let's go deeper. As you can see, she utters the word "bro" a million times to mock them. This is because she feels a terrible sense of jealousy that he spends so much time with Vaughn instead of spending it with her whispering sweet nothings in her ear. She's clearly desperate to get her point across and let him now that she needs attention and care. On the other hand, Rhys reassures her that she needn't be worried because all of that is in her head. Her fears are getting to her and making her see things that aren't there. His words, simple and clear, imply that he'll be there any time she needs it and that she doesn't have to feel unloved because he loves her more than anything.

I shed a few tears when I realised this.

• Admit that you just want them to get back together so the Rysha shippers would die :P

I also don't see August as a bad guy, in fact I really like his character! I want him and Sasha to get back together - it will make August happy and stop the Rhysha shippers (what's left of them) in their tracks.

• That was.. beautiful :´)

Proof of their love #241: You may take this at first as Fiona making fun of Rhys and Vaughn's relationship. You may technically be right,

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

That was.. beautiful :´)

• Yes, something needs to be done.

Admit that you just want them to get back together so the Rysha shippers would die :P

• Alt text

Yes, something needs to be done.

• I try.

You mastermind you

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Proof of their love #598:

But wait, Wolf, what is this? Are you making something out of nothing? Of course not. I would never do that. In this picture, you can clearly see Rhys is uncomfortable. Jack is the one next to him so using basic maths we can conclude Handsome Jack is the cause. But what has him so worked up? Fiona. Handsome Jack is finally seeing the two of them alone together. For the first time he can sense the tension and unresolved feelings blooming between the two in front of him. Handsome Jack is generous so he does Rhys the favour of mocking him and pointing at his soulmate in an attempt to embarrass Rhys to the point of him exploding and moving to show Fiona just how much she means to him. Obviously, by this point, Rhys is like a son to Jack so he's looking forward to having grandchildren born out of such a pure union.

Let's thank our ship master Handsome Jack.

• you're so awesome i can't

Proof of their love #598: But wait, Wolf, what is this? Are you making something out of nothing? Of course not. I would never do that. In

• Awesome. Awesome has 7 letters.

You know what else has seven letters?

That's right. Choking.

Handsome Jack tried to choke Rhys. Handsome Jack likes Rhyiona. Rhys is one half of Rhyiona.

Coincidence? I didn't think so.

Rhyiona is awesome confirmed.

xfuriouss posted: »

you're so awesome i can't

• well, tell that rhysha shippers, cause we all know that rhyiona is going on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Awesome. Awesome has 7 letters. You know what else has seven letters? That's right. Choking. Handsome Jack tried to choke Rhys. Han

• Rhyiona is never wrong afterall. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

well, tell that rhysha shippers, cause we all know that rhyiona is going on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• So true it hurts

Proof of their love #241: You may take this at first as Fiona making fun of Rhys and Vaughn's relationship. You may technically be right,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.