Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Proof of their love #477:

What are you doing Wolf? That´s probably what you´re thinking right now. [Trust Wolf] is the way to go. This is undeniable proof of their love. Why is Fiona taking the shield? She knows Athena will be angry. She knows sooner or later she´s gonna want to take revenge. So why? For Rhys. Yes. Because her love is so pure she´s even risking her own life to get something that can both protect and attack so she can keep them alive and safe. So they can eternally be together, get married, build a family...all in one dangerous planet. Which is why she needs the shield. It´s her heart commanding her to secure her future with her destined lover. She knows she´ll need to get rid of Athena but she doesn´t tell Rhys about it. She´ll handle the burden...all by herself...You can see the joy for a split second in her face. This will save her life, her love. It is a risk she must take.

Fiona is truly the best.

• I say we should just stop shipping. Why you may ask? Because shipping is not good enough. There is one the bigger than a ship. A bagger. We should bag Fiona and Rhys.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Poogers555 posted: »

InGen, sooner or later, you will join us...

• We should bag Fiona and Rhys.

I read this wrong and it scared me a lot.

I say we should just stop shipping. Why you may ask? Because shipping is not good enough. There is one the bigger than a ship. A bagger. We should bag Fiona and Rhys.

• I see it from your point of view. Now it kinda seems creepy when you word it that way.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We should bag Fiona and Rhys. I read this wrong and it scared me a lot.

• I like both the characters but not that much. :D

I see it from your point of view. Now it kinda seems creepy when you word it that way.

• I shamefully enjoyed that

bloop posted: »

Rhys drummed his metallic fingers against his knee. "Okay, I need to plan this very carefully. Knowing her she'll punch me for even movin

• Alt text

I shamefully enjoyed that

• Still team Rhysha though (muahahaha)

• Alt text

Still team Rhysha though (muahahaha)

• edited March 2015

Ironically I'm trying to remain neutral, but I think all this Rhyiona stuff got to me and compelled me to make this.

https://youtu.be/JZgHLjT9MCA

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

You mean strangling right? Choking is something you do when you eat too fast.

• "You suck."
    -Loader Bot 2014.

Musso posted: »

Ironically I'm trying to remain neutral, but I think all this Rhyiona stuff got to me and compelled me to make this. https://youtu.be/JZgHLjT9MCA

• Wrong thread m8 the Rysha thread is to the left

J-Master posted: »

"You suck." -Loader Bot 2014.

• The darkside is overtaking all of you...

Wrong thread m8 the Rysha thread is to the left

• I learned a new fetish term!

Rhyona.

• Sweet holy mother of Rhyiona

• You should come too.. they have cookies! :D

The darkside is overtaking all of you...

• Alt text

Proof of their love #355:

Yes, another hint from our ship captain! As you can see here, he talks about a dream he just had. What is this dream? You guessed it. He´s been dreaming about Rhys and Fiona getting married. Can you blame him? He wakes up before blinking and you can see the sheer disappointment in his face when he sees nothing has changed. The two souls are still connected yet so far away...Jack fondly recalls the dream, perhaps a vision of the future, while Rhys lays down miserably. This is obviously symbolism for the fact that Rhys is feeling helpless and doesn´t know how to deal with his pure feelings of love and attraction and Jack is the force that still pushes him to keep going, to think that they have a chance at a happy fulfilled life where they can love each other to the end of time.

Handsome Jack is all of us.

• Alt text

"You suck." -Loader Bot 2014.

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

You should come too.. they have cookies!

• What if Telltale just doesn't have anybody fall in love by the end of the season? Will people seriously get mad over it? There's just SO many shippers!

• Alt text

DoubleJump posted: »

What if Telltale just doesn't have anybody fall in love by the end of the season? Will people seriously get mad over it? There's just SO many shippers!

• If that happens.

Meanwhile at TT HQ

Alt text

What if Telltale just doesn't have anybody fall in love by the end of the season? Will people seriously get mad over it? There's just SO many shippers!

• I guess the gifs will flood this website even more, oh those poor mods.

• Telltale already understood our passion for this. They´ll do it.

Right, Telltale? Right?

I guess the gifs will flood this website even more, oh those poor mods.

• edited March 2015

Well not according to Handsome Jack himself.

Alt text

Alt text

Unless you are forcefully stuffing food down someones throat. (Please don't eat me for saying this!)

Choking is the obstruction of your wind pipe...technically you can call strangling choking as well lol

• He changed his mind for Rhyiona.

Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Well not according to Handsome Jack himself. Unless you are forcefully stuffing food down someones throat. (Please don't eat me for saying this!)

• Alt text

He changed his mind for Rhyiona.

• edited March 2015

Rhys sat down, his hands shaking as he placed them on his lap in an attempt to stop the trembling.

"I can´t believe it. I´m finally a father."

"I can´t believe you got me into this."

"Do not," he started, "tell me you´re not happy about this. We have a child together."

Fiona sighed and pressed her hands against her face.

"Sorry, just...this was just a lot to handle. It´s...not what I was expecting for my life."

"Me neither. Well until a while ago, at least."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I...let´s not go into it, I´ll tell you some other time."

"That´s fine."

"Still...I can´t believe we have a son!"

"Oh, enough already, what´s done is done."

Rhys nodded, a smile that he couldn´t have stopped even if he tried took over his face.

"I´m just so glad we adopted Loader Bot."

Alt text

• Alt text

Proof of their love #112:

You know by now that I only say the pure truth so believe me when I say this is a great moment. Here we can see yet again Rhys very nervous. Why? Look at Handsome Jack for the answer. He seems happy doesn't he? He's pushing Rhys into proposing to his love. He's sick of watching them come so close just to drift apart again so he's implying Rhys should go big or go home. They don't have to get married right away but it's still a big step that he knows in his heart Rhys can take. Wants to take. Rhys is scared, but you can also read the resolve in his face to do just that. To join their souls as one in this lifetime lasting union. And Fiona's face of obliviousness will soon change into one of joy, love and eternal hapiness.

Truly this series is the greatest romance ever.

Rhys sat down, his hands shaking as he placed them on his lap in an attempt to stop the trembling. "I can´t believe it. I´m finally a fat

• Now kiss!!!

Proof of their love #112: You know by now that I only say the pure truth so believe me when I say this is a great moment. Here we can see

• I still have to prove that she accepted the proposal. Stay tuned!

Linsepins posted: »

Now kiss!!!

• Jack understands.

Proof of their love #355: Yes, another hint from our ship captain! As you can see here, he talks about a dream he just had. What is this

• #JackForRhyionaShipCaptain

Jack understands.

• Just kiss already, fucksake.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.