Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited March 2015

It's worth noting the TftB skins for TPS feature Jack as Rhys, and Nisha as Fiona.

For those who haven't played Borderlands 2 and don't get my meaning, Nisha is known as the Sheriff of Lynchwood, AND she's Handsome Jack's girlfriend. Jack is genuinely upset when you kill her, so I find this very interesting.

• Do Vaughn and Sasha got skins?

fayescarlet posted: »

It's worth noting the TftB skins for TPS feature Jack as Rhys, and Nisha as Fiona. For those who haven't played Borderlands 2 and don't g

• No... According to this, the skins feature:

• Athena as Vallory
    • Aureila as Yvette
    • Handsome Jack as Rhys
    • Wilhelm as Bossanova
    • Nisha as Fiona
    • Fragtrap as The Stranger

It's odd that Vaughn and Sasha have no skins here, but Yvette and Bossanova do.

Do Vaughn and Sasha got skins?

• That is very odd. Maybe it has to do with their fates?

No... According to this, the skins feature: * Athena as Vallory * Aureila as Yvette * Handsome Jack as Rhys * Wilhelm as Bossanova

• Quite possibly. I'm certainly intrigued.

That is very odd. Maybe it has to do with their fates?

• Alt textAlt text

Proof of their love #1000:

Possibly the most undeniable piece of evidence so far. Why, you ask? I´ll explain, that´s what I´m here for! In the first gif, Rhys may look angry at first glance. He´s not, however. He´s actually passionate. He´s facing the woman he loves and in his voice is the courage that he´s longed to have for ages now. He´s proposing to her in his own special way. He tells her he loves her, that he wants to spend his life with her with his body language. The intense look in his eyes that never leave hers. Not even for one second.. He inches closer and closer to her desperately letting her know that he wants to be as close as she´ll let him. That he wants to be hers. Then she seems like she snarkily replies; but her body language is all we need. She doesn´t step back. She doesn´t push him away. She slighly smiles and puts her hand on her hip (possibly indicating that if he wants, he can try to do that too) and she lets him know that yes, she accepts this proposal, and that they have a silent agreement to save the celebration of this new found love for more private times. They will be happy...forever.

Guys, I´m crying.

• Me too. I'm scared. Mom where are you ? There's a strange man who's talking to himself, he's scaryyyyyy!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #1000: Possibly the most undeniable piece of evidence so far. Why, you ask? I´ll explain, that´s what I´m here for! I

• This is serious, bub,

Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Me too. I'm scared. Mom where are you ? There's a strange man who's talking to himself, he's scaryyyyyy!

• I wouldn't be surprised that during the opening of episode 1, Rhys and Fiona was in the middle of a marriage problem and the Stranger just happened to be around to kidnapped them both and ask them about the Gortys Project. :)

• Rhyiona confirmed

It's worth noting the TftB skins for TPS feature Jack as Rhys, and Nisha as Fiona. For those who haven't played Borderlands 2 and don't g

• edited March 2015

I approve of that theory!!

Alt text

I wouldn't be surprised that during the opening of episode 1, Rhys and Fiona was in the middle of a marriage problem and the Stranger just happened to be around to kidnapped them both and ask them about the Gortys Project.

• Rhys has an echo eye.

Echo eye rhymes with chocolate pie.

Chocolate...chocolate has 9 letters.

You know what else has 9 letters? Marsupial.

Kangaroos are marsupials. Kangaroos like boxing.

You know who else likes boxing? Mike Tyson.

Tyson has 5 letters. Fiona also has 5 letters.

Coincidence? No.

Rhyiona confirmed.

• But can you go deeper?

Rhys has an echo eye. Echo eye rhymes with chocolate pie. Chocolate...chocolate has 9 letters. You know what else has 9 letters? Ma

• Deeper. Deeper has 6 letters.

Do you know what else has 6 letters? That´s right.

Pandas. Red pandas exist.

Red contains 3 letters. 6 - 3 = 3.

You know what also has three letters? Ice.

Ice is cool.

Cool rhymes with drool.

Rhys drooled on Fiona.

Rhyiona confirmed.

TheQuebecer posted: »

But can you go deeper?

• I ship them all as friends:) seriosly guys, whats with all romantic crap, friendship is much better:)

• Wrong thread... wrong thread!

I ship them all as friends:) seriosly guys, whats with all romantic crap, friendship is much better:)

• edited March 2015

Come on, fellow non-shippers. Let's destroy this thread!

Alt text

• You're gonna have to get through me

Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

• By posting in this thread you're bumping it so it appears on the main page. You're doing opposite of destroying this thread. Just saying.

• Oh, please, let this be a reality lol.

I wouldn't be surprised that during the opening of episode 1, Rhys and Fiona was in the middle of a marriage problem and the Stranger just happened to be around to kidnapped them both and ask them about the Gortys Project.

• Alt text

• Alt text

But still, ABigFatWolf will bump it with his "stories" about Fiona "with" Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pipas posted: »

By posting in this thread you're bumping it so it appears on the main page. You're doing opposite of destroying this thread. Just saying.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

My shitty stories are amazing and you know it. <3

But still, ABigFatWolf will bump it with his "stories" about Fiona "with" Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhyiona:

Alt text

Everyone Else:

Alt text

• Queen Mary 2?

Bloody Mary confirmed for TFTB!!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona: Everyone Else:

• Alt text

I'm ready for you Rhyiona fans!

• edited March 2015

Ahhhh Put em up, Put em up,

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

• Alt text

• Alt text

In your face Like Fiona's spit, seriously how you can over look that?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Fiona's spit is glorious tyvm

Rhys would know ;)

• Woah that's deep.

Deeper. Deeper has 6 letters. Do you know what else has 6 letters? That´s right. Pandas. Red pandas exist. Red contains 3 letters.

• [?] Not creepy at all

Fiona's spit is glorious tyvm Rhys would know

• As deep as their love for each other.

Quiff posted: »

Woah that's deep.

• Maybe a bit...

[?] Not creepy at all

• Alt text

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Jack gets a Rhys Outfit, Nisha gets a Fiona Outfit.

Nisha is Jack's girlfriend.

Rhyiona Confirmed

• Mind = BLOWN

Deeper. Deeper has 6 letters. Do you know what else has 6 letters? That´s right. Pandas. Red pandas exist. Red contains 3 letters.

• Blown like the holes the can(n)on Rhyiona blows in other ships.

Mind = BLOWN

• Alt text

She´s beauty.

Alt text

She´s grace.

Alt text

She´ll punch him in the face (probably just the neck).

Alt text

"Nice."

Poogers555 posted: »

Jack gets a Rhys Outfit, Nisha gets a Fiona Outfit. Nisha is Jack's girlfriend. Rhyiona Confirmed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.