Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• "We fight amongst ourselves when we should be fighting them."

• Rodrik
    Green613 posted: »

You do get credit, you're wonderful members of the ship probably the 2nd and 3rd places. Just not the leader, that spot is for ME. I am the GOAT and you will not undermine my authority.

• Are we having a Civil Ship War?

bloop posted: »

Good point. 1st's the worst, 2nd's the best, and 3rd is the one with a hairy chest/treasure chest

• edited March 2015

"We'll go together...like a family!"

On the Rhyiona express.

EDIT: Give it a little bit, I don't wanna miss anyone.

• We are done with arguing, I believe that since me and @ABigBadWolf raised awareness and buit this ship up to the top, we deserve to be in front.

Green sat and watched when we did all the work.

Poogers555 posted: »

Are we having a Civil Ship War?

• me!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• I'll try to shrink the icons to fit more than one in the front.

Will that make everyone happy?

bloop posted: »

We are done with arguing, I believe that since me and @ABigBadWolf raised awareness and buit this ship up to the top, we deserve to be in front. Green sat and watched when we did all the work.

• i am the c00lst of c0el

GUYS JUST REPLY TO THIS IF YOU WANNA BE ON THE TRAIN If I can't fit everyone in I'll just put you on top of the train or something.

• ME

• I do I do! :D

• Guys / gals, I just want to say that I love you, this thread and the community. It's a real laugh after a tough workday :D

• Alt text

Are we having a Civil Ship War?

• pls mah m8

• We might fight amongst ourselves, but we will ALWAYS unite against you Rhysha scum.

Which also brings me to another point, where is your army, hmm?

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Guys / gals, I just want to say that I love you, this thread and the community. It's a real laugh after a tough workday

• Me Me Me!

• Guess the only way to find out the fate of a non-bias point of view is within the silent treatment.

By default who will fall for the screaming silent type.

Cant wait for the results myself.

• That's bro, bro.

Linsepins posted: »

Guys / gals, I just want to say that I love you, this thread and the community. It's a real laugh after a tough workday

• Why not?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Some take a ride on top...some are holding the door so they don´t fall...but what matters is we´re all in this journey together.

Alt text

• beeootiful

Some take a ride on top...some are holding the door so they don´t fall...but what matters is we´re all in this journey together.

• Alt text

beeootiful

• edited March 2015

Rhys looked Fiona in the eyes and she looked back defiantly. Neither of them seemed to be backing down. It was boring Jack.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Can you guys shut up already, you´re giving me a headache that shouldn´t even be possible when I´m a hologram."

Fiona couldn´t hear him. Rhys just opted to ignore.

"No," she started again, "not a chance. No way. No."

"Yes. We are gonna do it. You always win but not today. Nuh-uh."

"Rhys, I am not five years old to be playing house."

"It´s not playing house! This is very real!"

"Rhys, I am not going to pretend I´m that thing´s mother!"

"How is it pretending?! You are! We joined our Gortys halves and this little guy was born! We´re parents now! Deal with your responsibilites!"

"Oh my god..." she buried her hands in her hair and pulled it in frustration, "tell me this is a very bad joke."

The...the metal ball thing creature happily chirped and reached for her. She didn´t have the heart to push it away.

"See? It loves you! How can you be such a bad mother?! Love your child, Fiona!"

"How the hell are you so nonchalant about this?!"

He looked at her like she´d grown three heads.

"What, I´m just doing my duty as a doting father. How does that-?"

She only stopped herself from punching him because in a stupid way this thing thinking she was its mother was technically a baby and she didn´t want to hurt its dadd- wait what? What was she thinking now?!

"Forget it," she gave in, "let´s take a walk with our...our baby, I guess."

Rhys didn´t need to be asked twice.

Suddenly, big metallic fingers tapped on Fiona´s back and, turning around, she saw Loader Bot.

"Yeah?"

"Guys," he started and somehow his robotic voice sounded tearful, "you´re going on a family walk and you´re forgetting me? Righteous father, why?"

She facepalmed. He ended up going with them anyway because Rhys insisted on being a caring father.

How did she gain two (robot) children in one day?!

Alt text

• FABULOUS! I will store this on my computer and on my phone and in my memory FOREVER.

• It's gorgeous! :D

• Alt text

• Reminds me of the end of Episode 1, where Fiona says "so, we have no money, no Vault Key...nothing." She then looks back at Rhys sadly, who looks rather sympathetic, like he's feeling for Fiona.

• HEEELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAH THE RHYIONA EXPRESS!!!!

• Alt textAlt textAlt text

Exclusive footage of their child being born.

Rhys looked Fiona in the eyes and she looked back defiantly. Neither of them seemed to be backing down. It was boring Jack. "No." "Yes

• Squeals in delight ^_^

• Legitimately "aww!"d at this like five times... ^_^

Rhys looked Fiona in the eyes and she looked back defiantly. Neither of them seemed to be backing down. It was boring Jack. "No." "Yes

• O: IT'S SO GORGEOUUSSSS

• Alt text

Legitimately "aww!"d at this like five times... ^_^

• :D

O: IT'S SO GORGEOUUSSSS

• Alt text

Alt text

They even have the same reactions. Their souls and hearts are linked.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.