Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• This isn't an innuendo, this is foreshadowing

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is one big innuendo.

• You bet.

Alt text

Crips posted: »

This isn't an innuendo, this is foreshadowing

• I found a Rhys´ sock x Fiona´s hat tiny fanfiction on wattpad.

Not even I would go this far.

• You should.

I found a Rhys´ sock x Fiona´s hat tiny fanfiction on wattpad. Not even I would go this far.

• Should I?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You should.

• Yes. >:D

Should I?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I´ll see what I can do. ;)

Yes. >:D

• Rhys was trying really hard to sleep. He really was. But the heat of Pandora was something he just couldn´t get used to and sleeping on the floor of their ride wasn´t helping either. He looked around him for a few seconds and noticed that none of his three friends were awake. Even Vaughn was sleeping. Fiona didn´t have her hat and she looked pretty cute without it... He punched himself in the face for even daring to think that.

In a final attempt to cool off, Rhys opted for taking off his socks. Maybe the cool floor would help out a bit against his skin, he hoped.

It did help as not ten minutes later he´s managed to doze off.

But someone was still awake.

One of Rhys socks slowly started moving. It would have laughed at Rhys´ ignorance that it was sentinent if it could. But this nights was for itself, not for Rhys, so it would try to forget his very existence.

The sock slithered its way onto the bottom of the table sitting in the corner and attempted to climb it; ultimately it failed miserably so it decided to simply try and wake the love of its life up. It wrapped itself around one of the legs of the table and with all its puny strength (much like Rhys himself, it hated to admit) it shook the table as much as it could.

And alas, a movement could be seen and Fiona´s hat suddenly inched closer and closer to the edge of the table before throwing itself down to meet its lover, falling directly on top of Rhys´ sock, as if they were embracing.

The sock touched the tip of the hat in a silent, but understood ´I missed you´ and the two snuggled up together as much as they could as they wasted the night away in each other´s warmth...

In the morning, Rhys and Fiona were really confused.

Alt text

@Crips

• Nice sock, Rhyiona for life!
    Alt text

• ಠ_ಠ

Welp, I'm out...

Alt text

Rhys was trying really hard to sleep. He really was. But the heat of Pandora was something he just couldn´t get used to and sleeping on the

• Alt text

You´re not fooling anyone.

ಠ_ಠ Welp, I'm out...

• Alt text

Rhys was trying really hard to sleep. He really was. But the heat of Pandora was something he just couldn´t get used to and sleeping on the

• Thanks, that was so far that I barely saw it xD

Good one (y)

• edited March 2015

nvm

• Challenge complete.

Alt text

Thanks, that was so far that I barely saw it xD Good one (y)

• I'm just gonna... yeah...

Alt text

• I´m scared to ask.

-XYAB- posted: »

Come on that story could be a little more saucy, you need to push the love and intimacy between these two.... take some inspiration from Dipper Goes to Taco Bell

• edited March 2015

Come on that story could be a little more saucy, you need to push the love and intimacy between these two.... take some inspiration from Dipper Goes to Taco Bell :)

• :) :) :)

Quiff posted: »

I'm just gonna... yeah...

• edited March 2015
  • Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgK_bxIjtCw

• Fine but if I have a heart attack you´re paying for my treatment.

• Deal (chuckles to self)

Fine but if I have a heart attack you´re paying for my treatment.

• "Diarreah." Dipper said. "Yeegh."

He was about to leave the stal when he noticed a bulge in his pants.

......................................................................................

Alt text

Deal (chuckles to self)

• edited March 2015

Alt text

"Diarreah." Dipper said. "Yeegh." He was about to leave the stal when he noticed a bulge in his pants. ......................................................................................

• edited March 2015

...no

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgK_bxIjtCw

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

...no

• How dare you besmirch my good name and handsome visage with your propaganda!

I could tolerate the human/sentient being (robot/AI/etc.) shipping, but I draw the line at inanimate objects!

You´re not fooling anyone.

• You´re so tsundere, Jack.

How dare you besmirch my good name and handsome visage with your propaganda! I could tolerate the human/sentient being (robot/AI/etc.) shipping, but I draw the line at inanimate objects!

• Can't get enough of that tea party. I hope Rhys and Fiona meets Tiny Tina, so they can have a big tea party together. :)

Nice sock, Rhyiona for life!

• Alt text

You forgot to put a spoiler tag

Obviously this is talking about the state of their relationship. Each of them are feeling insecure but neither of them wants to give the fir

• Alt text

• Who needs spoilers tags when you have Rhyiona?

You forgot to put a spoiler tag

• You just need Rhyiona and you know it. :)

• Alt text

You just need Rhyiona and you know it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.