Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Who needs spoilers tags when you have Rhyiona?

• There´s no argument...just Rhyiona...

Alt text

• Alt text

There´s no argument...just Rhyiona...

• Alt text

That works, I guess.

• edited March 2015

Alt textAlt text

They even look good side by side.

• edited March 2015

Alt text
    They look badass here

• Alt text

Me neither.

• You know, they really do. And I'm not even a shipper - but damn I like that screen view.

• Alt text

Rhys hissed in pain before huffing. He heard Fiona chuckle. She was making him feel like a child. Maybe he was being childish. Point was

• True but... this series is overflowing with badasses. So i kinda like they're not really badasses. xD And the fact they've changed them while developing.

-XYAB- posted: »

They look badass here

• The colour contrast helps a lot, I think.

DeityD posted: »

You know, they really do. And I'm not even a shipper - but damn I like that screen view.

• Yeah, and also the fact they're cuties no matter how you look at them. :D And that they're not fighting over anything here.

The colour contrast helps a lot, I think.

• They´re both such great characters too. Impossible not to love them.

Yeah, and also the fact they're cuties no matter how you look at them. And that they're not fighting over anything here.

• Alt text

I also like moments when they kinda get along and not on each other throats, even if it's off-screen. God, I'm just like Rhys on that matter, so desperate to make friends. xD

They´re both such great characters too. Impossible not to love them.

• edited March 2015

Well Fiona is kinda one, but Rhys is a wimp XD. But that just cause he's a businesss type dude lol

True but... this series is overflowing with badasses. So i kinda like they're not really badasses. xD And the fact they've changed them while developing.

• That moment when you say "we´re friends" though...adorable.

I also like moments when they kinda get along and not on each other throats, even if it's off-screen. God, I'm just like Rhys on that matter, so desperate to make friends. xD

• Man, ep2 had so many of those moments. Even when the captor asked why he chose to go to Hollow Point and when we chose to say that our friends helped us to Assquez... And he just dropped "that's cute, how sad you're going to die when you' just started making friends" or somethingh like that xD I just thought "sucks to be Rhys right now". Rhys basically is as lucky as claptrap.

That moment when you say "we´re friends" though...adorable.

• Alt text

What´s being hidden in this picture? Obviously:

Alt text

You´re not fooling me Telltale.

• Dunno, he looked kinda menacing in this first trailer to me. Maybe because I knew him already when I saw it, but still. At the very least he looks kind of "hyperion asshole" here.

Well Fiona is kinda one, but Rhys is a wimp XD. But that just cause he's a businesss type dude lol

• edited March 2015

I think it´s also adorable that even if you say that you´re not friends as Fiona he can still refer to them as friends when Vasquez asks. Twice.

Man, ep2 had so many of those moments. Even when the captor asked why he chose to go to Hollow Point and when we chose to say that our frien

• Yeah he totally looked menacing in the trailer, but in the actual game he's a wimp, that's what I was referring to.

Dunno, he looked kinda menacing in this first trailer to me. Maybe because I knew him already when I saw it, but still. At the very least he looks kind of "hyperion asshole" here.

• I know, right? "Desperate to be loved". He's a goddamn human claptrap to me and no one will convince me otherwise. xD Only more adorable and less annoying.

I think it´s also adorable that even if you say that you´re not friends as Fiona he can still refer to them as friends when Vasquez asks. Twice.

• Alt text

What´s being hidden in this picture? Obviously: You´re not fooling me Telltale.

• I´m sure they´ll all be close by the end. :) Unless some die...which is sad but possible.

I know, right? "Desperate to be loved". He's a goddamn human claptrap to me and no one will convince me otherwise. xD Only more adorable and less annoying.

• Oh I see, I derped here a little. :)

It's just I remember the devs themselves said they've changed him pretty much from what they initially planned. I think he was supposed to be a badass... Kinda. Maybe like Jack in tps at least or something.

Yeah he totally looked menacing in the trailer, but in the actual game he's a wimp, that's what I was referring to.

• Hmm idk, I only heard that the character model kinda changed right?

Oh I see, I derped here a little. It's just I remember the devs themselves said they've changed him pretty much from what they initially planned. I think he was supposed to be a badass... Kinda. Maybe like Jack in tps at least or something.

• I'm fairly sure TTG won't come so far as killing somene of the main 4 characters. At least I hope so. I want to believe.

Though Dameon Clarke mentioned that he had to do some disturbing stuff for TftB and it's kinda worries me because... It's a freaking Dameon, and considering all the crap he did as Jack in BL2 what could he even find disturbing after that?!

I´m sure they´ll all be close by the end. Unless some die...which is sad but possible.

• Yeahh and TT does have a reputation for killing off its characters. Just look at TWD where anyone but Clementine is absolutely fucked. I wouldn´t put it past them though I really hope they don´t do anything of the sort.

I'm fairly sure TTG won't come so far as killing somene of the main 4 characters. At least I hope so. I want to believe. Though Dameon Cl

• I also heard they had to change a voice actor for Rhys because people didn't like what became of the character... I think. Though maybe those things are not related, but still. I think Rhys would've been different if it wasn't Troy who voiced him, for some reason I think he would've been more badass - like in the trailer.

Hmm idk, I only heard that the character model kinda changed right?

• Oh waitwaitwait. I just realized that Fiona has a hat just like Nisha, Jack's gf. Also, hi everyone. This thread is hilarious, sometimes make me laugh as crazy. Like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.