Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I guess I should apologize for what I said earlier...

But seriously guys, an ENTIRE page of Until Dawn spoilers?! WTAF?!?! This is a Rhyiona thread, not the Megathread!

I guess the game hasn't really been spoiled for me as choices matter and events can turn out differently in each playthrough based on what YOU do :I

...This is me being salty.

• Sigh

Read the last page of this thread. I can see a lot of hate coming my way, or the ban-hammer.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, I'm gonna drop this. I'm your friend but this is just not working out.

• Edit it. It's offensive, dude.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sigh Read the last page of this thread. I can see a lot of hate coming my way, or the ban-hammer.

• Oh dear God :O

DID SOMEBODY SAY COCAINE

• Which one?

Edit it. It's offensive, dude.

• The first one, probably... we've already had people flagging comments in here, you wouldn't wanna risk that. It could take you to banland.

Which one?

• I did tag it, but it's obvious what is inside it...

I just hate that I can't be a part of the action right now! I miss everything and I'm not up-to-date with games anymore.... Then people start talking about it to me so openly (someone, can't remember who, sent me a PM saying they could tell me any spoiler about the game, and they mentioned a few in the PM) I got angry at them and they didn't seem to get the message.

I get it, we have younger people on the thread who have just school, and we have people who have flexible job hours, and people who have more time to themselves when their Parent's are home... But I am none of these people right now! :'(

The first one, probably... we've already had people flagging comments in here, you wouldn't wanna risk that. It could take you to banland.

• Yeah, even tagged it can be flagged so I would recommend still editing it or putting things in a nicer way. Sniper has been around a lot recently, dude, don't risk something like this over a game. :/

I'm sorry dude, I hope your schedule gets better. :(

I did tag it, but it's obvious what is inside it... I just hate that I can't be a part of the action right now! I miss everything and I'm

• You have to save it as a png or jpg and then upload it to imgur

Does anyone know how to upload an image from photoshop? Well, like onto the forums.

• Thanks, I just have to make an imgur account now.

Poogers555 posted: »

You have to save it as a png or jpg and then upload it to imgur

• HAHAHAHA

Syberian posted: »

Hi. I'm just gonna... Put this here.

• I adored Teletubbies as a toddler!!! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

AND BOLIBOMPA TOO!!?? :O JOEY!! I'm 100% sure that I didn't watch those horrible shows! goes to ask my mom what I used to watch fuk

• Looks like a Creepypasta to me :P

• When you walk in the thread...

enter image description here

But then you see there's some serious shit going on ;_;

• I'm sorry for you Harry hug enter image description here

I guess I should apologize for what I said earlier... But seriously guys, an ENTIRE page of Until Dawn spoilers?! WTAF?!?! This is a Rhyi

• Found this on imgur lmao

enter image description here

• Bonjour

TheCatWolf posted: »

hola amigos

• edited September 2015

Not watching it.

Syberian posted: »

Hi. I'm just gonna... Put this here.

• GEEETTT FUUUUCCKKEEDD by Me

GEEETTT REKTTTT by @Syberian

• Texas usual days...

Found this on imgur lmao

• Are people not spoil tagging what they're talking about? What's the deal?

I guess I should apologize for what I said earlier... But seriously guys, an ENTIRE page of Until Dawn spoilers?! WTAF?!?! This is a Rhyi

• edited September 2015

Yeah...

Yeah, even tagged it can be flagged so I would recommend still editing it or putting things in a nicer way. Sniper has been around a lot recently, dude, don't risk something like this over a game. I'm sorry dude, I hope your schedule gets better.

• sorry i dont speak russian

Eryka posted: »

Bonjour

• edited September 2015

The Man From U.N.C.L.E is an ok movie, not Guy Ritchie's best work, and certainly not a Blockbuster. But it is a decent watch :)

HellFish posted: »

Hey guys, I'm back. If you were wondering whether the movie The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is worth it, then yes, it is. Nothing mindblowing, but s

• hey welcome back bruh

hola amigos

• You dont need one <3

Thanks, I just have to make an imgur account now.

• edited September 2015

Hey, man, edit this, please? You can't go around calling people names, you'll get banned. :( I know you're sad but you gotta watch out.

The video isn't even really spoilery, it's a funny edit of like a 3 second clip. :(

Yeah...

• edited September 2015

hey bruh, good to see everyone's still awake

i mean not everyone, but ok

hey welcome back bruh

• Too late ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Poogers555 posted: »

You dont need one

• They are spoiler tagging, but an entire page worth of spoilers pissed me off so much. I clicked the tags cuz I was curious, as any person would be.

Then Syberian sent me that link earlier...

Green613 posted: »

Are people not spoil tagging what they're talking about? What's the deal?

• I didn't even click the video. I don't trust it...

I don't care if I get banned right now, might be the best thing for me. Some people just have no consideration for other people!

Hey, man, edit this, please? You can't go around calling people names, you'll get banned. I know you're sad but you gotta watch out. The video isn't even really spoilery, it's a funny edit of like a 3 second clip.

• Well, we already lost Sandra dude we don't wanna lose you too. :(

But yeah, the video doesn't spoil anything but it's better not to click it if you're feeling that way. Maybe watch the video after you've played, I actually laughed at it.

I didn't even click the video. I don't trust it... I don't care if I get banned right now, might be the best thing for me. Some people just have no consideration for other people!

• "87 bazillion guns" SHİİT its loada guns :D

Found this on imgur lmao

• shaddup you rude bastard :D

GEEETTT FUUUUCCKKEEDD by Me

• Well as for the spoiler tagged ones, you should definitely be more proactive about what you're clicking, if you want to avoid spoilers just stay away from the tags, you'll save yourself much less frustration by staying away from them then by clicking them. And as for Syberian posting the link, yes that was rude of her, but please refrain from calling others "pricks" and "cunts", I get it's frustrating, but just walk away from a bad situation if you feel the need to curse someone out. Be the bigger person.

They are spoiler tagging, but an entire page worth of spoilers pissed me off so much. I clicked the tags cuz I was curious, as any person would be. Then Syberian sent me that link earlier...

• ?€£$¥°¿μГ¬§©Ω¤θฯ

sorry i dont speak russian

Sign in to comment in this discussion.