Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It was the stupidest reason ever(Well I was stupid not the mods, I'm surprised I didn't get a permanent ban)

I commented on a 2004 thread, they had the right to ban me. (I Think it was the first thread in general chat)

HazzatheMan posted: »

3 day ban for what?

• Oh so you were banned for basically reviving a dead thread? From 11 years ago on here?! :O

Holy shit this site is old........

It was the stupidest reason ever(Well I was stupid not the mods, I'm surprised I didn't get a permanent ban) I commented on a 2004 thread, they had the right to ban me. (I Think it was the first thread in general chat)

• Yup, lmfao.

Oh so you were banned for basically reviving a dead thread? From 11 years ago on here?! :O Holy shit this site is old........

• I really hope that Sandra comes back...

That poor girl needed us so badly :(

Green613 posted: »

Alright speech time LETS GO listen to this btw while reading its the new theme of Rhyiona enter link description here So, over the

• Tell her I want her to stay strong and check in on here to read our comments, let her know we miss her and we want her back, tell her I miss her :)

Oh and at some point this week I'll be visiting New York, Lilium!!! XD

Ayy just here to update you guys with Sandra aka twdgirl43. She's still really upset about the ban but Im still trying to cheer her up. If you guys wanna say something to her I can definateley tell her for you.

• edited September 2015

Ok, I made it to page 1005, I started on page 955. 50 pages over the course of 7-8 hours isn't bad right?

I logged off during the day of course, but total hours on this thread added up! Now I have 23 pages left.... Tomorrow I think :) I need sleep!

I've calmed down now and I want to give a proper apology for my outburst earlier. I am so sorry to those I offended with my remarks. It's just hard for me right now cuz I don't have flexible job hours, and little time to myself when I'm not working. I used to be the first person to talk about new games and stuff! Alas, I have not finished Until Dawn yet, I also call bullshit on ANYONE who said it takes about 9 hours to complete.... Does it fuck! I've played it for maybe 7 hours total and it feels like I'm only halfway through the game! XP

Mad Max is a very fun game as well :)

• edited September 2015

But still u should have not done that especially if u did not want any SPOILERS from until dawn. :C

"Now people will want me to leave."

I'm sure nobody would want you to leave bro :)

Let's just forget about the whole thing and hug it out :)

enter image description here

Spoiler tags are there to be clicked bruh!! I can't help it... Now people will want me to leave.

• edited September 2015

Imagine if Rhyiona became canon in the final episode. That'd be like Braxton Miller is Rhyiona and Va Tech is Rhysha

A rare sports analogy

• He already sold it, remember?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You do.

• Dragonborn

Does this make you feel better? GL anyways.

• Wakes up and sees what Kawaiii said to him

O' I am Death and non can tell

If I open the door to heaven or hell

Kawaiii posted: »

R rated rhyiona dreams Wolfsei ♥♥♥ 6v9 me jerk EWWWWWWWWWW

• Goodmorning, guys! <3

How are you all, today? ~-^

• I really don't know

Is that Fiona kissing Rhys, or Martin Freeman?

• edited September 2015

IT IS A SIGN!!!

DEVIANT ART SHIPS RHYIONAAA

enter image description here

ALL HAIL THE TRUEST SHIP

EDIT: I fucking passed my first driving exam!! WHOOO next one is in October.... DAMN U UNIVERSITY FOR MESSING UP MY STUFF

• edited September 2015

As good as I can be ^^ what about u?

Goodmorning, guys! How are you all, today? ~-^

• edited September 2015

All hail rhyiona!!!!!

EDIT: Good job Julie

XDJulieXD posted: »

IT IS A SIGN!!! DEVIANT ART SHIPS RHYIONAAA ALL HAIL THE TRUEST SHIP EDIT: I fucking passed my first driving exam!! WHOOO next one is in October.... DAMN U UNIVERSITY FOR MESSING UP MY STUFF

• Not so good after last night.

Everyone started calling me Wolfsei ;__;

What did I do to deserve that? ;____;

As good as I can be ^^ what about u?

• Umm what? well I guess there are already 2 Wolves... so ABigBadWolf= Wolf and Wolfenus54=Wolfsei ^^ hmm Wolfsei reminds me of a game XD

I dunno what's the matter tho, Wolfsei sounds cool... unless.. it has a different meaning..

Not so good after last night. Everyone started calling me Wolfsei ;__; What did I do to deserve that? ;____;

• Why are they doing that???

Not so good after last night. Everyone started calling me Wolfsei ;__; What did I do to deserve that? ;____;

• (well, I'd hope she didn't pull it out of her... nevermind)

EW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. My luck is turning around. I was busy filling a third bucket with my tears -- I guess they didn't want to drown in th

• They are trying to give me a nickname, but I told them that I just like being called Wolfenus >_>

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Why are they doing that???

• But it sounds horrible! ;______;

Umm what? well I guess there are already 2 Wolves... so ABigBadWolf= Wolf and Wolfenus54=Wolfsei ^^ hmm Wolfsei reminds me of a game XD I dunno what's the matter tho, Wolfsei sounds cool... unless.. it has a different meaning..

• So I go back to school tomorrow, the strange thing is I feel good about it.

• I'll start going to school on Friday :(

I hate school ;___;

So I go back to school tomorrow, the strange thing is I feel good about it.

• Oh ok. I don't like it when people coin a nickname one someone when they don't want it. :(

They are trying to give me a nickname, but I told them that I just like being called Wolfenus >_>

• nope

But it sounds horrible! ;______;

• Don't feel bad. :( What don't you like about it?

I'll start going to school on Friday I hate school ;___;

• Teachers. And lessons.

Don't feel bad. What don't you like about it?

• But I don't like being called Wolfsei!

If you call me Wolfsei, too, I will sing to you the song of death!

nope

• Oh umm are the teachers strict? Are the lessons hard? Details please. :|

Teachers. And lessons.

• Most of the teachers act like assholes and the lessons are kinda hard.

Lol, hope these are enough details for you xD

Oh umm are the teachers strict? Are the lessons hard? Details please.

• edited September 2015

OK my advice is to grin and bear it I have to go it all the time when at my school. The teachers make my act like a B****. Always forcing me to apologise when someone starts something on me. Just channel that energy in to something productive like your lessons or PE or art. Don't bottle them up. Trust me on this. DON'T bottle up it makes you act... very strange.

I hope this helps. If not get some Hyperion issue motivation posters :)

EDIT: The most important thing to remember is that whatever life throws at you. Remember the people who want you to do well. You aren't alone in this game that is life. :D

Most of the teachers act like assholes and the lessons are kinda hard. Lol, hope these are enough details for you xD

• Also this may help: Helpful video

OK my advice is to grin and bear it I have to go it all the time when at my school. The teachers make my act like a B****. Always forcing me

• I gotta go now. BYE! :)

• edited September 2015

Dead thread...... :( hello...??? Did I scare everyone away??? :(

EDIT: Everyone is probably at work/school :|

• I'm here.

Dead thread...... hello...??? Did I scare everyone away??? EDIT: Everyone is probably at work/school

• For me, school starts at 7:20 AM. When does it start for y'all? It's 6:15 where I am.

• edited September 2015

It starts at 7:30am for me, but I reached there at around 9am. Still they don't mind when I'm late. All the kids arrive like that.

For me, school starts at 7:20 AM. When does it start for y'all? It's 6:15 where I am.

• 9:00 AM, but it in university.

For me, school starts at 7:20 AM. When does it start for y'all? It's 6:15 where I am.

• It starts at 8:15 AM for me :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.