Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ... Ok.

Green613 posted: »

Well as for the spoiler tagged ones, you should definitely be more proactive about what you're clicking, if you want to avoid spoilers just

• You started this :P

shaddup you rude bastard

• dad is right :)

Well as for the spoiler tagged ones, you should definitely be more proactive about what you're clicking, if you want to avoid spoilers just

• I don't think I've reached Sandra's infamous moment yet :/ I'm on page 988 atm...

I'm not watching it! I just wanna get through these last 40 pages (tonight if I can) and then go to bed.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, we already lost Sandra dude we don't wanna lose you too. But yeah, the video doesn't spoil anything but it's better not to click it if you're feeling that way. Maybe watch the video after you've played, I actually laughed at it.

• i watch this shit forever ;)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Not watching it.

• While I'm still lurking around here right now and am in a good/stable state of mood, I'll change the post.

I didn't expect you to be so infuriated by it because it doesn't provide that many spoilers in the 8 second clip - if any. I just thought it would be a funny thing to see to lighten your mood, but it appears not to have, and may have even worsened it.

As I said before, I'll change it if you want. It's no problem and would only take a moment.

• Not even after you play? Alright then, fair enough.

Uh, I'm not sure if the... reason for what happened is still up but I doubt it considering what it was.

I don't think I've reached Sandra's infamous moment yet I'm on page 988 atm... I'm not watching it! I just wanna get through these last 40 pages (tonight if I can) and then go to bed.

• i didnt start this you say me "GEEETTT FUUUUCCKKEEDD by Me" soooooo you started dumb ass -,-

You started this :P

• lolz its not russian -,- bro

TheCatWolf posted: »

sorry i dont speak russian

• Lol :P

Cody_nara posted: »

What does baby porcupine says when he backs into a cactus? Hey ma! hahhahhahahahahahahah

• Well, today I feel more tired than usual so I'm just gonna call it a day. Night everyone.

• 救救敘旺旰斑旒攁擒敘旺旰

Eryka posted: »

?€£$¥°¿μГ¬§©Ω¤θฯ

• sweet lewdi rhyiona dreams and nighty nighty wolfie :D

Well, today I feel more tired than usual so I'm just gonna call it a day. Night everyone.

• ,#(÷"?!($',!!]°θμ·}¥´μฯ§{>¥|{€÷,'!€#&"&!($

救救敘旺旰斑旒攁擒敘旺旰

• Bye, son.

Well, today I feel more tired than usual so I'm just gonna call it a day. Night everyone.

• I didn't even click on the video for fear that it would be a big spoiler in the game... Wolf told me what it was but I'm still not gonna watch it.

Syberian posted: »

While I'm still lurking around here right now and am in a good/stable state of mood, I'll change the post. I didn't expect you to be so i

• You started the conversation, expecting a response I imagine, so you did start this. And now you want me to get mad at you :)

Whatever dude, I have catching up to do...

i didnt start this you say me "GEEETTT FUUUUCCKKEEDD by Me" soooooo you started dumb ass -,-

• Haha I know that bro, I was just joking.

My 10 minutes studying French on Duolingo prepared me to understand 'Bonjour' :P

lolz its not russian -,- bro

• furry

• Until Dawn is one of those games where spoilers are a big thing for me! I don't really want to see funny stuff about the game unless it's from the game itself either...

Page 989 now... They're so fucking long dude. How the hell did you guys accomplish something like, 2,000 comments, a day?... :'(

Not even after you play? Alright then, fair enough. Uh, I'm not sure if the... reason for what happened is still up but I doubt it considering what it was.

• are you insulting me in a foreign language eryka?

,#(÷"?!($',!!]°θμ·}¥´μฯ§{>¥|{€÷,'!€#&"&!($

• wat :D i agree :D

Don't lie m8, my username is shit 4real. I wish i can change it but oh well..... @404DLCNoTFoUnD will agree. rite?

• uh. k.

Haha I know that bro, I was just joking. My 10 minutes studying French on Duolingo prepared me to understand 'Bonjour' :P

• Also, you replied to the wrong person.

Syberian posted: »

While I'm still lurking around here right now and am in a good/stable state of mood, I'll change the post. I didn't expect you to be so i

• lolz i didnt start this dude.

You started the conversation, expecting a response I imagine, so you did start this. And now you want me to get mad at you Whatever dude, I have catching up to do...

• on how shit my username is :D

wat i agree

• YYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!! EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED RIGHT NOW!!! XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

I found this old Rhyiona sketch.

• Oh dammit! I don't get to see the picture? :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Sandra's been banned

• N-No I... I'm not.

are you insulting me in a foreign language eryka?

• Bye everyone! enter image description here I'll go sleep!

• night. bro!

Bye everyone! I'll go sleep!

• I just saw the argument comments with ZapThroat on page 992... Uhhh, ok, I was hoping for a meatier argument than that :P

I mean, yeah he was extreme, and some of us were a little extreme back, but it wasn't much of a big moment imo...

• I try not to get involved with the drama in a rude way, but sometimes I need to make myself heard on here.

nohuhhuh posted: »

It looks like drama is finally over? great! Here's a little thing I made for the future. I know it can be hard sometimes but please be ci

• Literally?

He texted me with a photo of him and the taxi driver, so I'm guessing he got a taxi home. XD

• Sometimes that happens :P

It's happened to me a couple of times in the past...

Also, how come it says that Elliott edited his post before he posted it?!

• edited September 2015

"AND DON'T SAY YOU SPOILER TAGGED IT!"

But...but they were spoiler tagged!!! :(

"I CLICKED THEM LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD! >:("

Why would u do that bro?????

Edit: u already explained your self . But still why would u click on the spoiler tags????

Even if u were curious bro u should have not done that :(

• guys me go to sleep see ya all <3

• 3 day ban for what?

Woah....and I was pissed when I had a 3 day ban.......

• Spoiler tags are there to be clicked bruh!! :(

I can't help it... Now people will want me to leave.

"AND DON'T SAY YOU SPOILER TAGGED IT!" But...but they were spoiler tagged!!! "I CLICKED THEM LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD! >:("

Sign in to comment in this discussion.