Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

I saw that edit you can't hide from me B]

I'm really bad at conversing with random guys on the street, jeez

you dun goofed

• I know right

where is his McSmoothness when you need it

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lol nice story xD Moral of the story: HOLY SHIT RHYS just ask Fiona out already she won't ever assume that you want to be with her unl

• He always needs Jack's help.

ALWAYS! HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY HIMSELF! ;______;

buntingsir posted: »

I know right where is his McSmoothness when you need it

• sh sh sh

Have faith in him, he better do it on his own.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

He always needs Jack's help. ALWAYS! HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY HIMSELF! ;______;

• Shu rocks :D

Although I still can't decide whether to keep this one or one with Inori..so difficult.

that's kinda unrelated, but Dat avatar.

• Okay, I have faith in him. He will ask Fiona out. Soon.

And by soon, I mean Telltale soon. ;-;

sh sh sh Have faith in him, he better do it on his own.

• edited September 2015

My edit didn't change what I wanted to say in any way, it was just put in a nicer way.

If I saw a nice girl I'd do that too, and I'd be sad for months if she did something like that.

I saw that edit you can't hide from me B] I'm really bad at conversing with random guys on the street, jeez

• edited September 2015

Yes, I know, I realize that and I feel horrible. He just picked the wrong girl, because I'm really not used to this and I acted awful. I can't really change anything about it now, but this memory will haunt me for days.

I mean it's not like I did it on purpose, I just panicked.

My edit didn't change what I wanted to say in any way, it was just put in a nicer way. If I saw a nice girl I'd do that too, and I'd be sad for months if she did something like that.

• edited September 2015

Well you can't change anything now. Gotta move on.

And he's definetely blaming himself for not being good enough now. That's what I'd do.

Yes, I know, I realize that and I feel horrible. He just picked the wrong girl, because I'm really not used to this and I acted awful. I can

• edited September 2015

Poor guy! How could you? :D

Well, at least he got to talk to a lovely girl... I mean when I talk with somebody on the street, it's usually just old people or super-eccentric crazy middle aged people who I'm too kind to just brush off. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I agree completely with your assessment of Rhys, he has to tell her!

Story time I was going home and one guy walked up to me on the street out of nowhere. He said that I looked charming and was rambling som

• What would you do if you meet him again?

Story time I was going home and one guy walked up to me on the street out of nowhere. He said that I looked charming and was rambling som

• I know and it doesn't make me feel good about myself, believe me. I wasn't trying to make fun of him by telling you guys this, just wanted to share, because It affected me. Okay, it doesn't matter now, it was really stupid.

Well you can't change anything now. Gotta move on. And he's definetely blaming himself for not being good enough now. That's what I'd do.

• I'm horrible with words and I just was so confused, it's like one in a million years instance for me.

HellFish posted: »

Poor guy! How could you? Well, at least he got to talk to a lovely girl... I mean when I talk with somebody on the street, it's usually

• edited September 2015

Obviously I'd say that I'm really sorry for what I did and try to explain. But it won't happen.

Eryka posted: »

What would you do if you meet him again?

• What about destiny?

Obviously I'd say that I'm really sorry for what I did and try to explain. But it won't happen.

• It sucks :P

What about destiny?

• edited September 2015

What Zap said

Edit: I wasn't talking about the game tho

What about destiny?

• In which way are you saying this? Cauz' that's so lewd.

ZapThroat posted: »

It sucks :P

• enter image description here

No,I meant the game,it sucks.

In which way are you saying this? Cauz' that's so lewd.

• There's 3 way to say it : 1. The game 2. Destiny, like destiny 3. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

ZapThroat posted: »

No,I meant the game,it sucks.

• I'm sorry but I had to laugh imagining his ?????? face right after

• Well,I immediately thought:oh he is talking about something else,let me ruin the conversation by saying the game sucks.

What Zap said Edit: I wasn't talking about the game tho

• I'm not as passionate about that one pairing as about Rhyiona, but yes... :D

Let me guess, you have an OTP where one got trapped in a rock too?

Thank you,I’ll keep that in mind.

There's 3 way to say it : 1. The game 2. Destiny, like destiny 3. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• edited September 2015

It's okay, your comment made me smile actually, so thanks for that! I still feel super bad for him, I'm the worst person ever.

But oh well, maybe he's already got over it... hopefully.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm sorry but I had to laugh imagining his ?????? face right after

• I'm the worst person ever.

Don't say that. You're not a bad person ;-;

It's okay, your comment made me smile actually, so thanks for that! I still feel super bad for him, I'm the worst person ever. But oh well, maybe he's already got over it... hopefully.

• He'll get over it, it's not the end of the world, don't worry too much. :)

It's okay, your comment made me smile actually, so thanks for that! I still feel super bad for him, I'm the worst person ever. But oh well, maybe he's already got over it... hopefully.

?em rebmemeR

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/489/b91c5ec0-3dfe-0133-8e81-0e17bac22e39.gif?

• I somtimes fill my bathtub with peanut butter and pretend I'm a caterpillar as I listen to Taylor Swift

• edited September 2015

!esruoc fO

MichaelBP posted: »

?em rebmemeR

• man, you sound 80 :P

MichaelBP posted: »

?em rebmemeR

• edited September 2015

Taylor Swift's music fetish

I somtimes fill my bathtub with peanut butter and pretend I'm a caterpillar as I listen to Taylor Swift

• I keep thinking you're King with that avatar lmao

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

• Outside of that weird comment I actually hate Taylor Swift.....Bad Blood is so damn overrated.

• edited September 2015

oh yeah, the same character x)

but my avatar's Inori rn, can you see it or? I've been changing it 548 times since yesterday.

I keep thinking you're King with that avatar lmao

• How'd you sleep last night Mari? Feel any better?

I keep thinking you're King with that avatar lmao

• Remember the days when she tried to make country music? Now she's totally repetitive pop, although there are some catchy songs x).

Outside of that weird comment I actually hate Taylor Swift.....Bad Blood is so damn overrated.

• I think Inori fits you the most.

oh yeah, the same character x) but my avatar's Inori rn, can you see it or? I've been changing it 548 times since yesterday.

• good, thanks for asking. it was nothing, don't worry :P

How'd you sleep last night Mari? Feel any better?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.