Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lenny face is the only spam I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh, good thing I edited my lenny post then

• Is it weird that I was thinking the exact same thing when I wrote that reply,SPOOKY.

Eryka posted: »

I agree, it doesn't taste good

• I can read people's/animal's mind

ZapThroat posted: »

Is it weird that I was thinking the exact same thing when I wrote that reply,SPOOKY.

• Aahh,3spooky7me.

enter link description here

I can read people's/animal's mind

• This thread is dead. Dead, like my favorite cat who died a long time ago.

• Damn,that’s so sad,I know that feel so well.I remember my grandma had 2 little cats that I liked to play with,then they both mated and brought us 3 cute little kittens,but unfortunately the dad got lost,then the mom suicided in a lake,so we had to give up the 3 kittens to someone who could take care of’em,and finally my grandma died last year at the age of 87,R.I.P all of you. ;_;

This thread is dead. Dead, like my favorite cat who died a long time ago.

• Your family is cursed

Damn,that’s so sad,I know that feel so well.I remember my grandma had 2 little cats that I liked to play with,then they both mated and broug

• Not really,only my grandma died after an open heart surgery,the rest of the cats died because we were mostly careless for them.

Your family is cursed

• Sad,

Not really,only my grandma died after an open heart surgery,the rest of the cats died because we were mostly careless for them.

• I know ;_;

Sad,

• Hug?

I know ;_;

• i just spent two hours breeding pokemon instead of posting

please slap me with some rhyiona so I can remind myself of my priorities

• Yes,pls.

Hug?

• I've got you fam :^)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i just spent two hours breeding pokemon instead of posting please slap me with some rhyiona so I can remind myself of my priorities

• HECK YEA

THANK YOU

lottii-lu posted: »

I've got you fam :^)

• edited September 2015

Imagine Rhys and Fiona going on a romantic date, and Rhys ruining it like the loser he is

i just spent two hours breeding pokemon instead of posting please slap me with some rhyiona so I can remind myself of my priorities

• edited September 2015

Why not give you all the rhyiona ao3 fanfiction also :^)

HECK YEA THANK YOU

• edited September 2015

i saw that edit ya sneaky lil shit

but thanks :^)

Imagine Rhys and Fiona going on a romantic date, and Rhys ruining it like the loser he is

• that tag is so small </3 ;-;

Why not give you all the rhyiona ao3 fanfiction also :^)

• lol np

i saw that edit ya sneaky lil shit but thanks :^)

• I should change that ;^)

that tag is so small </3 ;-;

• that's a very good idea

I should change that ;^)

• Hey don't sell Finland short, there's Lordi, they rock.

Every single time someone posts Sandstorm or uses it anywhere I just want to yell "HEY THAT'S A FINNISH SONG!!!! WE'RE FINALLY FAMOUS HELL YES WOOOOOO!"

• edited September 2015

I remember it was so cancerous in my school, it caught up with everyone faster than the flu.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

whoa remember the good old times when Gangnam Style was the only video with 1 billion views

• I don't know if this question has been asked yet: Who would be the worst parent of Rhys and Fiona?

• Hard Rock Lmao is their best song.

Hey don't sell Finland short, there's Lordi, they rock.

• edited September 2015

Rhys, especially with all that zig zag nonsense and ice cream....

I don't know if this question has been asked yet: Who would be the worst parent of Rhys and Fiona?

• I kinda agree though. This thread literally has no Rhyiona posts. It's not like "Stealing" that we should just use a chatzy chat from the Rhysha's but their way is way more efficient. It's why we have so many comments and they don't.

• That would make for the best airplane ride though!

Rhys, especially with all that zig zag nonsense and ice cream....

• I always found it weird that Finland (and I guess also Sweden) loving both hard rock and electro, stuff that are complete opposites.

Hard Rock Lmao is their best song.

• edited September 2015

While running from bandits yea, with the kid dueling DPUH.

That would make for the best airplane ride though!

• Now there's a raccoon messing with some shit outside.....great.....

• I don't really think that Finland loves hard rock and electro that much, I haven't heard of that. :D You have the best chance to get popular if you sing in Finnish.

I always found it weird that Finland (and I guess also Sweden) loving both hard rock and electro, stuff that are complete opposites.

• Gimme sometime to think of a fluffy prompt and I'll do it :^)

that's a very good idea

• Well, Rhys would be the kind that says yes to everything if that's what you mean. :P

I don't know if this question has been asked yet: Who would be the worst parent of Rhys and Fiona?

• Rhyiona's child: Can I go play with the bandits?

Rhys: Yes

Well, Rhys would be the kind that says yes to everything if that's what you mean. :P

• edited September 2015

Pipas did give me permission to make a chatzy, he also suggested I could use two other chat websites also. So that's why I'm planing on making one, along with the reason that there is rarely any rhyiona.

Edit: I'm sorry if anyone thinks I sound like a dick :S

AlphaLeague posted: »

I kinda agree though. This thread literally has no Rhyiona posts. It's not like "Stealing" that we should just use a chatzy chat from the Rhysha's but their way is way more efficient. It's why we have so many comments and they don't.

• Can I join fam?

Pipas did give me permission to make a chatzy, he also suggested I could use two other chat websites also. So that's why I'm planing on maki

• Here's the sad thing, even though I have a lot family scattered throughout Europe (mostly UK, Hungary, and Sweden) I still learn about artists mostly because they were Eurovision. It makes me feel bad that it is the main way I discover them.

I don't really think that Finland loves hard rock and electro that much, I haven't heard of that. You have the best chance to get popular if you sing in Finnish.

• Yeah, of course you can :P

Can I join fam?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.