Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Night John, good luck with Tumblr

nighty night guys

• Man I've made 2 Rhyiona memes , 1 fanfic and a family photo. Worked hard today , so proud of myself.

I'm off to play episode 5 of Life is Strange and then go to sleep.

Anyway that's enough content from me to cover for a whole month , so I'll see y'all at the end of November.

• Exactly, so...

Hey, Tumblr.

sparkles

Join us... ;)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Fine. I'll just... act, along.

• Night' (^^,)

nighty night guys

• enter image description here

Join us and get hugs, for absolutely free! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Exactly, so... Hey, Tumblr. sparkles Join us...

• You're so damn cute when Rhys tells Fiona that he likes someone else! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

I used the best picture for the thumbnail

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited October 2015

tfw Handsome Jack is never coming back to the BL universe

enter image description here

Welp, night y'all.

• Night, Chef!

tfw Handsome Jack is never coming back to the BL universe Welp, night y'all.

• Me.

But I vote John- Wait, why is SirScrub the new lewd God exactly??? :/

Eryka posted: »

Who's the new lewd god? http://strawpoll.me/5819572

• BEST RESPONSE EVER!!!!!

I'll clearly put you in them

• Was I the only one to keep the cybernetic piece?

Goodnight! (゚ヮ゚)

tfw Handsome Jack is never coming back to the BL universe Welp, night y'all.

• No no no trust me a spoiler tag is a bad idea!!!! :D

Brawl posted: »

Yeah maybe I shouldn't have , or they just don't like my fanfic who knows.

• Hey guys so this is kind of off topic (So I hope you forgive me for this ^_^;;)

But a few days ago I bought a 4 pack set of "Payday" off of Steam for £2.00 since it was on sale. I have one more game of it left, and I was just wondering if there is anyone on here that wants it? :)

All I need is your Steam name and i'll send you it :D

Oh yeah, RHYIONA IS LOVE. RHYIONA IS LIFE. OTP <3

• An Iron Maiden?!

Dracu98 posted: »

you could hug them...WITH SPEARS! or BEARS! or something even more manly! LIKE MOTORCYCLES! HUG THEM WITH BEARDED MOTORCYCLES! AWESOME! or you could hug them in the same way this baby hugs people:

• Night, Brawl!

Brawl posted: »

Man I've made 2 Rhyiona memes , 1 fanfic and a family photo. Worked hard today , so proud of myself. I'm off to play episode 5 of Life is

• Wow one day apart! that's awesome :D

9th June And thanks for sending >w<

• Loved it to bits! Definitely worth waiting for!! :D

Pipas posted: »

Also I'm curious how did you like the episode? I was out for a week so I'd like to know your general thoughts. :P

• edited October 2015

Who the hell was cutting onions in here?!

• Clears throat

Snigby... >:(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this is the most canon ship ever

• I really wanna see the entirety of this gif :)

• edited October 2015

I have one more game of it left, and I was just wondering if there is anyone on here that wants it? :)

Wow, that's... pretty cool, of you! ;D

I'm not in need of it, but I'm sure you will find someone here who could use it. ;p

xValkyx posted: »

Hey guys so this is kind of off topic (So I hope you forgive me for this ^_^;;) But a few days ago I bought a 4 pack set of "Payday" off

• Yeah we should probably stop calling me fish since I don't have that profile picture anymore.

Green613 posted: »

Fish? You mean Hellfish?

• Tumblr went crazy about it apparently...

Just don't go there! :)

Pipas posted: »

Haha, I'm almost afraid to check tumblr now.

• Wait, was that you?!

I mean... I had some onions, looked as good as place as any to prepare them!

I-I'm sorry, okay?...

Hah it's no problem really :3

Also thank you for contributing to my gif collection :P I've been collecting a lot of TFTB ones in case opportunity to use them arises.

I have one more game of it left, and I was just wondering if there is anyone on here that wants it? Wow, that's... pretty cool, of you! ;D I'm not in need of it, but I'm sure you will find someone here who could use it. ;p

• edited October 2015

Hah it's no problem really :3

Also thank you for contributing to my gif collection :P I've been collecting a lot of TFTB ones in case opportunity to use them arises.

Ah... you know. No problem!

Good luck giving away the copy!

Hah it's no problem really Also thank you for contributing to my gif collection :P I've been collecting a lot of TFTB ones in case opportunity to use them arises.

• edited October 2015

Ah... thank god!...

...I think I left the onions cooking!

Shit.

• I'd like to have it!

Sir Spookington The Third with the same profile picture.

Thanks, bro!

Hey guys so this is kind of off topic (So I hope you forgive me for this ^_^;;) But a few days ago I bought a 4 pack set of "Payday" off

Also side note: I'm going to sleep soon so if anyone does reply to me wanting it and I don't send it in the next hour or so, i'm 9/10 most likely in the land of skittles, Rhyiona and unicorns. But it will be there tomorrow for sure.

Hah it's no problem really Also thank you for contributing to my gif collection :P I've been collecting a lot of TFTB ones in case opportunity to use them arises. Ah... you know. No problem! Good luck giving away the copy!

T-they're all burned...

• And I thought that I was evil.

Ah... thank god!... ...I think I left the onions cooking! Shit.

• Hahaha!!! That was good :D

Poogers555 posted: »

lmao

• So, I'm attempting to write my Rhyiona fic. Here's an out of context sneak peak.

"Am I gonna have someone to chase once Fiona has..." Gortys pauses in speech for a moment, attempting to figure out the right words. "... Whatever comes out of a woman's vagina? What do you call that again?"

• RIP onions.

sigh... you had one job, Paul!

And I can't even get that right...

• You still are!

And I thought that I was evil.

• Is it going to be lewd or not?

So, I'm attempting to write my Rhyiona fic. Here's an out of context sneak peak. "Am I gonna have someone to chase once Fiona has..."

• edited October 2015

Claimed! :D

Okay so I looked you up but there is a shit ton of people with similar names to you and there is 115,450 results o_O;

If it's okay, can you add me? It's xValkyx, same as my username and it's the only result (feel free to unadd me later :P). It makes it easier for me to send it to the correct account :) and no problemo!

edit:// Sent!

I'd like to have it! Sir Spookington The Third with the same profile picture. Thanks, bro!

• edited October 2015

Maybe some mentions of lewdness, but it's not the overrall theme... It's more of an angsty fic than anything else. Gortys only said this because Rhys was rubbing Fiona's pregnant belly, and Gortys was playing with her reflection.

Edit: PS, I don't write lewd. Unless it's an "almost smut scene" that I once wrote for one of my original novels.

Is it going to be lewd or not?

• Why does Fiona look like a ghetto girl with an attitude problem? :P

lottii-lu posted: »

More art here Source

• Holy shit dude! :O

“Excuse me, did you just ring my doorbell? 'Cause you can definitely come inside.” "!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.