Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

Is it going to be lewd or not?

enter image description here

I think it's about pregnancy.

Is it going to be lewd or not?

• Since @HelloWorld123 has shared a bit of her fanfic and I've shown @ABigBadWolf a lot of WIPs, might as well post a little snippet. ;)

Fiona…Her smile, that smile he didn’t get to see so often. One that can speak 1,000 words. He loved it.

No sneak preview for chapter 3 of "The Offer" yet, I'm still in the planning stage. :')

• Yep :)

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah your allowed. It's how Hazza shared his fanfic with me.

• Gah, you've beaten me to it. xP

Maybe some mentions of lewdness, but it's not the overrall theme... It's more of an angsty fic than anything else. Gortys only said this bec

• FF.net has a 12 hour waiting period for after you make an account where you cannot upload anything.

Brawl posted: »

Well I guess a lot of people will want to read it , and it's gonna take a while to send it to everyone , so my fastest method is to make a FF account and tell the name of that fic . it's what Hazza did and he was unharmed

• I just replayed the whole game to get the "I like someone else" option. Worth it. Still, I was annoyed that it was stuck behind so many walls.

On my first playthrough, I didn't think I was flirting or anything, just trying to play Rhys as a nice guy, and I don't recall ever "shipping" Rhys and Sasha with Fiona. On my next playthrough, I spend the whole game doing everything I can to prevent Rhys/Sasha and they still make googly eyes at each other for the last two episodes. Seriously, you have to deliberately pick the asshole options with Rhys for the whole game, then you have to guess right for Fiona's conversation options, and THEN you get the option to say you like someone else.

Someone at Telltale REALLY wants Rhys and Sasha together. Which I wouldn't mind, but up until the third episode when they start throwing it in my face, I was thinking that if anyone was going to get together, it would be Rhys and Fiona on account of their awesome chemistry.

Anyways, Rhys X Fiona FTW!

• Holey moley, I love it! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Since @HelloWorld123 has shared a bit of her fanfic and I've shown @ABigBadWolf a lot of WIPs, might as well post a little snippet. F

• Yeah... It is. And other stuff.

Thank you very much, because I don't have the guts to be this sarcastic towards most people in this thread.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Is it going to be lewd or not? I think it's about pregnancy.

• Thank you very much, because I don't have the guts to be this sarcastic towards most people in this thread.

enter image description here

Yeah... It is. And other stuff. ... Thank you very much, because I don't have the guts to be this sarcastic towards most people in this thread.

• You can be sarcastiic to me, i can take it.

Yeah... It is. And other stuff. ... Thank you very much, because I don't have the guts to be this sarcastic towards most people in this thread.

• BigBadPaul posted: »

SO give me all your shipping shit That's gonna be a lot of shipping shit. DONT MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN. EDIT: A coup

• Okay... I'm just really nervous about starting an arguement. XD

You can be sarcastiic to me, i can take it.

• Thanks pal!

xValkyx posted: »

Claimed! Okay so I looked you up but there is a shit ton of people with similar names to you and there is 115,450 results o_O; If it'

• Appreciated!

HazzatheMan posted: »

@HazzatheMan x @xfuriouss

• Please don't. We'll be invaded by degenerates who love to start arguments :'(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SOOOO if Rhyiona is getting popular on tumblr someone should totally make a post linking to this thread AM I RIGHT? ))))

• My eyes are saying to to sleep but my mind is saying watch YouTube videos. If I don't respond to this, then ill probably be sleeping.

• edited October 2015

There was a thumbs up emoji here, but I don't think it works.

Thank you very much, because I don't have the guts to be this sarcastic towards most people in this thread.

• No probs. Enjoy your game :)

Thanks pal!

• SJW's don't quit!!

I will leave if it gets bad enough...

It's a necessary evil to get our brothers and sisters here. :P If anyone trolls, we can flag and be done with it.

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players. Like, to put it bluntly, stop being so oblivious. The choice was pretty much really hidden, and considering the VAST majority of players are casual players, they're pretty much gonna take whatever Telltale throws at them, so to see the % of other shippers so low is not surprising since Rhysha was practically thrown in your face for 4 episodes and a majority of that episode 5 ending.

I just replayed the whole game to get the "I like someone else" option. Worth it. Still, I was annoyed that it was stuck behind so many wall

• pushes your eyes shut and sings you a lullaby

My eyes are saying to to sleep but my mind is saying watch YouTube videos. If I don't respond to this, then ill probably be sleeping.

• It's in the Rhyiona tag only, I think. Extremists don't even visit that. No worries there. :)

SJW's don't quit!! I will leave if it gets bad enough...

• Hey guys.

I had a busy day at work, but let me say this before I go to bed:

If Tumblr invades badly enough, I'm not staying. There is a reason I don't go to Tumblr, and that reason stands forevermore. SJW's are one of the bane's of my existence, and I swear to God almighty, if they come here then I'm saying bye bye till they leave.

@ABigBadWolf when I saw your post suggesting a link on Tumblr my whole spirit dropped...

Besides that, I still plan on writing more tomorrow. Hopefully it will be Chapter 2 of the fic I started on here. If anyone hasn't read it then... Sorry, but for now it's only appearing on this thread. Maybe later on I'll start posting it on my DA account :/

Goodnight.

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players.

Because they feel like winners, so they obviously try to boast about it. ;P (even though, clearly we both have won)

...I just hope that Telltale won't use the small percentage as an excuse not to expand on Rhyiona in any future instalments.

(with any luck however, the percentage will rise dramatically within the next couple of weeks, hell... months!)

Green613 posted: »

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players. Like, to put it bluntly, stop being s

• Even so, I'm remaining cautious...

It's in the Rhyiona tag only, I think. Extremists don't even visit that. No worries there.

• Welcome to the thread buddy! Glad to have you with us. B)

I just replayed the whole game to get the "I like someone else" option. Worth it. Still, I was annoyed that it was stuck behind so many wall

• I can't believe you forgot :'(

Appreciated!

• Welcome to the thread! <3

• I haven't been able to add her to the map since I haven't gotten her gender or country yet, so I can't do this till I add her :p

@HazzatheMan x @xfuriouss

• It is a LOT of ships to remember off the top of my head... especially with my bad memory.

I can't believe you forgot

• It's in the Rhyiona tag, it'll be fine.

If it was on the Rhack one then I'd be scared.

Hey guys. I had a busy day at work, but let me say this before I go to bed: If Tumblr invades badly enough, I'm not staying. There is

• You know she is a she so you already have her gender silly :P

And she is from Poland I believe...

Green613 posted: »

I haven't been able to add her to the map since I haven't gotten her gender or country yet, so I can't do this till I add her

• I never let my guard down.

Oh Christ no...

It's in the Rhyiona tag, it'll be fine. If it was on the Rhack one then I'd be scared.

• I'm a white, cis anti-feminist! I'll probably join you! D:

Don't look at me. I'm a white cis-male, they'll gut me and hang me up on the front page even if I dare to enter.

• Thanks! :D

Welcome to the thread buddy! Glad to have you with us.

• edited October 2015

Welcome to the Thread! :D

To be honest, I still dread it when I have to replay episode 3 for something, solely based on that flower scene e_e; at some point i'm gonna have to do it again if I want Zero for my final team (I didn't tell Mordecai i'm a Vault Hunter)

• Because they feel like winners, so they obviously try to boast about it. ;P 

Ah yes, you're a winner because you ship became canon! How ridiculous does that sound? Seriously, just be happy your ship became canon; shouldn't wear it as a badge.

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players. Because they feel like winner

• ...I just hope that Telltale won't use the small percentage as an excuse not to expand on Rhyiona in any future installments.

I've been worrying about this. The difficulty of getting the option makes me paranoid that there is a conspiracy to go ahead and make Rhys/Sasha canon for the next season. I know that's probably not the case, but I just don't see any reason to make it so difficult to achieve Rhys/Fiona.

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players. Because they feel like winner

• edited October 2015

Ah yes, you're a winner because you ship became canon! How ridiculous does that sound? Seriously, just be happy your ship became canon; shouldn't wear it as a badge.

It's like, you've had all those Rhysha moments already in the game, but you still feel the need to boast about it when it was already in the bag...

kristi78968 posted: »

Because they feel like winners, so they obviously try to boast about it. ;P  Ah yes, you're a winner because you ship became canon!

• edited October 2015

Well, if we think about it logically, if Telltale did what you've just written there, THAT would cause a huge backlash.

Not only would it deter from the "Story is crafted from your choices." thing, but it also wouldn't make ANY sense if they have allowed you to go with Rhyiona in the previous season, no matter how hard the choice was to get!

That, and the sheer popularity of the Rhyiona ship also gives us the plot armour we need.

...I just hope that Telltale won't use the small percentage as an excuse not to expand on Rhyiona in any future installments. I've b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.