Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey TTG, what happen next? Something

Enigma12 posted: »

Thoryka I've tried.. but I'm just a lowly pleb, maybe you could ask them? I mean you are a god.

• Wow. That's the most awesome thing I've ever saw in my entire life

Poogers555 posted: »

soruce Also, if im not mistaken this was made by @XDJulieXD , but I never saw it so I assume it got eaten in spam or something, so its coming back!

• <3 I'm glad to hear that from someone who doesn't ship Rhyiona! That sounds really asshole-ish, doesn't it?

There's very slight Rhyiona, but I wanted the focus to be how Rhys' despair of killing one of his friends because of Jack and how it made him lose everything he cared for. Why? All because he made the mistake of keeping Jack inside him, something he does deny as you can see because why would you ever admit to something like that?

Damn lol, I don't even ship Rhyiona but this hurt my heart. -_-

• Everything has to have balance. Even Rhyiona.

And YES! IT IS. Jack is very in-character, you've got his speech patterns down to a science. Same with Rhys.

I reeeeeally enjoy "what-if?"-type stories and this is a great perspective of what could have (and probably would have) happened if Rhys hadn't come to his senses regarding Jack.

kristi78968 posted: »

this is wonderful. I'm all about fluff and cuddles, Yes, mission accomplished! I'm also about the fluff too, but I like to put s

• Reads list, I will admit though, and don't get me wrong here, I love my Rhysha ship but after episode 5 I could see Rhys and Fiona totally being a cute couple!

Poogers555 posted: »

Begins to write a list on why you should ship Rhyiona

• I really enjoyed this read, it was different from all the other cuddly happy ending fics I've read, it was dark and I could actually feel for how much despair Rhys is in.
    Do you plan on doing more :D ?

I'm glad to hear that from someone who doesn't ship Rhyiona! That sounds really asshole-ish, doesn't it? There's very slight Rhyiona, but

• Of course! :D Just gotta see what my little mind can conjure up. :)

I really enjoyed this read, it was different from all the other cuddly happy ending fics I've read, it was dark and I could actually feel for how much despair Rhys is in. Do you plan on doing more ?

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

im so sorry

i have no excuse for this

but im laughing

• edited October 2015

I'm debating on whether or not I should post my one-shots on fanfiction.net. Hm...If I do, should I post it as one story and each chapter is just a different one-shot? FANFICTION WRITING IS CONFUSING GUYS.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

You guys probably didn't know I was awake but... Good night!

• I miss Kenny's boat

ABigBadWolf posted: »

im so sorry i have no excuse for this but im laughing

• it lives on

in your rhyiona heart

Eryka posted: »

I miss Kenny's boat

• Or I can just go back to some old pages of the thread to see it again

it lives on in your rhyiona heart

• Badass...

• squad looking fresh and ready to fight

Badass...

• Probably gonna go to bed soon too.

Anyways Good Night! (^^,)

You guys probably didn't know I was awake but... Good night!

• I have a single story where each chapter is a different one-shot. They seem to be received well that way.

• Time to kick some ass! ಠ◡ಠ

squad looking fresh and ready to fight

• Really? :o Mkay, I'll try it. All I need now is a name for the story. XD

I have a single story where each chapter is a different one-shot. They seem to be received well that way.

• enter image description here

People said they missed these old things so I'm bringing them all back little by little.

Sorry to anyone who doesn't get it. ;-;

• Love it (o^^)o

People said they missed these old things so I'm bringing them all back little by little. Sorry to anyone who doesn't get it. ;-;

• thanks! <3

Farauna posted: »

Love it (o^^)o

• Rhys McSmooth strikes again.

People said they missed these old things so I'm bringing them all back little by little. Sorry to anyone who doesn't get it. ;-;

• People were asking to have him back, might as well do that. B)

Rhys McSmooth strikes again.

• lol its good, Rhys is pretty much a god when it comes to flirting. :D

People were asking to have him back, might as well do that.

• He's still a loser at everything else. I... I won't let him lose the McLoser side of him!

lol its good, Rhys is pretty much a god when it comes to flirting.

• SORRY, I'LL FIX IT SOON!

HOW COULD YOU... MY HEART...

• edited October 2015

TellTale be like...

EDIT: Okay nevermind that, the image won't work for some reason. It is Pulp Fiction.

file:///C:/Users/matte_000/Downloads/TellTaleBeLike.jpg&t=fa51ff931b0d87deb0057bb5459692a4

I just need to know after the ending and its killing me that we will not know for awhile -_-

• Try uploading it on imgur. You don't need an account.

TellTale be like... EDIT: Okay nevermind that, the image won't work for some reason. It is Pulp Fiction. file:///C:/Users/matte_000/Downloads/TellTaleBeLike.jpg&t=fa51ff931b0d87deb0057bb5459692a4

• I'm going to head out for now. Sweet Rhyiona dreams, everyone! :)

• Oh my god the Train! The boat! The church! ;~;

• congrats, you're a tru 90s kid ;-;

Oh my god the Train! The boat! The church! ;~;

• I don't have an AO3, but I'm not sure if I should put it on FF.Net. I was debating it, but, uh... well, I have a parent who sometimes spies on my FF.Net, but doesn't know I'm on the forums, so I'm just scared of having that traced. I think I might end up just spoiler tagging it. :P

You can post it on Fanfiction.net or AO3 then link it here. If you post it on those sites, it'll get noticed more by others!

• Oh how I missed these!

• Just tell me one thing, is Kenny's sea monster okay?

congrats, you're a tru 90s kid ;-;

• Well I'm pretty tired out, guess I should head to bed, Good Night! (^^,)

I'm probably gonna be out cold by the time you read this but Good Night @MarijaaNo7 <3

• March 5th.

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• I think you mean 87 Bazillion babies!

They'll make billions of babies everyday

• is this for real....

are pokemon posts coming back

so much nostalgia.... ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.