Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Another soldier for the ranks!

enter image description here

I just replayed the whole game to get the "I like someone else" option. Worth it. Still, I was annoyed that it was stuck behind so many wall

• Ye, I just post dumb jokes there because I get like likes n stuff and likes = power

SmolGui posted: »

This- (I swear you are on Tumblr)

• Honestly, I'm dreading playing ANY of the episodes except 5 (GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!!) again. TFTB seems more like a visual novel than a typical telltale style game (there has to be less than ten minutes of walking around time per episode), so it's beyond annoying to be unable to skip cut scenes and dialogue that I've seen 4 or 5 times by now.

xValkyx posted: »

Welcome to the Thread! To be honest, I still dread it when I have to replay episode 3 for something, solely based on that flower scene e

• Salutes

Another soldier for the ranks!

• Salute Intensifies

I just replayed the whole game to get the "I like someone else" option. Worth it. Still, I was annoyed that it was stuck behind so many wall

• lmao, also you see comments everywhere wanting to know how to make it Rhys and Fiona

Green613 posted: »

Yeah, I really wonder why Rhysha's are always so hyped that their choice has such a high % of players. Like, to put it bluntly, stop being s

• edited October 2015

It does get quite annoying after a while. I wish we at least could skip Marcus's narration like you could in Borderlands 2.

(also yeah I changed my Avatar to my Steam one, I think I may keep this one)

Honestly, I'm dreading playing ANY of the episodes except 5 (GIANT ROBOTS!!!!!!!) again. TFTB seems more like a visual novel than a typical

• edited October 2015

Hi there.
    So I’m new, obviously, and was watching this thread…. a while now, practical after Episode 2 the start of me shipping Rhyiona, and I love it here.
    Love all the FanFics, Gifs and Pictures <3

I want to be on board is all I want to say :)
    Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona s life <3

• Picture if you will, Handsome Jack eating from a troth and tubes hooked up to him, milking him for all his worth. That's why it's good that they finally are putting an end to his story.

tfw Handsome Jack is never coming back to the BL universe Welp, night y'all.

• That's good though!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I never let my guard down. Oh Christ no...

• Hey, buddy! Welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy it here. <3

Farauna posted: »

Hi there. So I’m new, obviously, and was watching this thread…. a while now, practical after Episode 2 the start of me shipping Rhyiona, an

• edited October 2015

Don't kill me

Please

I wanted to change it ;-;

• Welcome! :D

I love that we are getting more and more members lately.

Hi there. So I’m new, obviously, and was watching this thread…. a while now, practical after Episode 2 the start of me shipping Rhyiona, an

• Yes, I'm enjoying it a lot.
    To add a little ... I'm female and from Germany

And totally shy right now >.> New stuff that i didn't do before

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, buddy! Welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy it here.

• edited October 2015

Holy shit it's not that I'm complaining but so many people are joining now lmao

Whalecum new member

• @Green613 will add you to our family tree, thank you!

It's okay to be shy, you'll get used to this eventually, we'll support you. :)

Yes, I'm enjoying it a lot. To add a little ... I'm female and from Germany And totally shy right now >.> New stuff that i didn't do before

• THREE IN HALF A DAY?! GUYS. LOOK AT US GO.

Welcome. Welcome home.

• So many new Rhyionas lately, this makes me so so so happy. Reminds me of back when we started and we got people every week.

Thank you so much, Telltale, for giving us a chance. <3

• Thanks ( ・ω・)ノ
    It's allways like this when i do something new :3

@Green613 will add you to our family tree, thank you! It's okay to be shy, you'll get used to this eventually, we'll support you.

• We understand, take your time!

Thanks ( ・ω・)ノ It's allways like this when i do something new

• edited October 2015

It's okay, have a hug

hugs

• Welcome to the thread, Farauna! :D

• We are the Ultimate Army 8)

THREE IN HALF A DAY?! GUYS. LOOK AT US GO. Welcome. Welcome home.

• Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us! <3

• We always seem to get new members after each release. (゚ー゚)

So many new Rhyionas lately, this makes me so so so happy. Reminds me of back when we started and we got people every week. Thank you so much, Telltale, for giving us a chance.

• Yes we are :3

We are the Ultimate Army 8)

• only true Rhyiona kids will remember the old days of you, me, Green, and bloop, recruiting all them peoples

So many new Rhyionas lately, this makes me so so so happy. Reminds me of back when we started and we got people every week. Thank you so much, Telltale, for giving us a chance.

• Actually, from what I've noticed we got a lot of people during the wait for episode 3. After episode 3, it went down a lot but we still got some (which surprised even us), episode4 kinda kept this up but now? Back to episode 2 days, yeaaa

We always seem to get new members after each release. (゚ー゚)

• Good times... remember 50 shades? B)

Poogers555 posted: »

only true Rhyiona kids will remember the old days of you, me, Green, and bloop, recruiting all them peoples

• Oh man, those were the days...

• You know it, maybe Ill make another one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good times... remember 50 shades?

• You should make Tales as a romantic comedy trailer.

You know it, maybe Ill make another one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Happening again, all it takes is some real Rhyiona. :')

bloop posted: »

Oh man, those were the days...

• After that romantic Vault, how can you not ship it?

Actually, from what I've noticed we got a lot of people during the wait for episode 3. After episode 3, it went down a lot but we still got some (which surprised even us), episode4 kinda kept this up but now? Back to episode 2 days, yeaaa

• edited October 2015

Okay guys i'm definitely going to bed now xD

Sweet Rhyiona dreams people <3 May our ranks increase with each passing day. Rhyiona will live on forever!

Also in case another group of newcomers arrive whilst i'm catching my 'z's then, Welcome in advance!

• Ill try, got any song ideas? :P

bloop posted: »

You should make Tales as a romantic comedy trailer.

• Back when episode 2, had all them moments, we got socks, we got shoes, we got friends, we got pushing metal parts into each other to make robots...

Happening again, all it takes is some real Rhyiona. :')

• AND SLEEPING! How Could I forget!

Back when episode 2, had all them moments, we got socks, we got shoes, we got friends, we got pushing metal parts into each other to make robots...

• Good Night ( ・ω・)ノ

Okay guys i'm definitely going to bed now xD Sweet Rhyiona dreams people May our ranks increase with each passing day. Rhyiona will

• Oh God, I remember the old edits with the trains and the conference room. XD And Jack the preacher...

Happening again, all it takes is some real Rhyiona. :')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.