Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• imagine rhys going for a high five but fiona leaves him hanging

what a LOSER

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

*leaves him banging EDIT : Damn, I'm so tired that I'm saying stuff that doesn't even make sense

ABigBadWolf posted: »

imagine rhys going for a high five but fiona leaves him hanging what a LOSER

• Even though we may be coming to the end of Tales, and maybe even the end of the thread. You all can prevent the end of this thread, but you all need to work together. I've been at this too long, and my time leading this place has come, that's why this place needs all of you more than ever. If you all want the thread to be preserved, treat it with care, have an unbreakable bond between you and your friends, because in the end that bond is what holds this place together. Be strong and show this place that after Tales is over, you are not. You are fearless, and you are the next generation of this thread, so pass it on with might and courage, and watch the place you love thrive. Or conversely watch it slowly fall into a cold void where it can never recover.

As for the thread shutting down, no it's not happening. AS LONG as you all can keep your side of the deal we all made. Don't forget it.

enter image description here

• Just now that I'm watching.

Aaaaaalllwwwaayyysss watching.

BigBadPaul posted: »

What's with you and that Sasha side chick? Why would you betray waifu Fiona like that? cough Flower. cough Flower?... what flower? The only flower I've ever picked up, has spat on me. I couldn't even get a close look at it!

• edited October 2015

I have nothing against the occasional dirty joke and I think I want to see Rhys and Fiona jump into bed together as much as anyone else here....

But horny vampire wolves and Twilight references...?

Deep discussions? They always turn lewd. ;-; a pure ship like this one...

• Do you want some tomato juice powder? Okay... Sorry...

Green613 posted: »

Even though we may be coming to the end of Tales, and maybe even the end of the thread. You all can prevent the end of this thread, but you

• exaclty .

BigBadPaul posted: »

What's with you and that Sasha side chick? Why would you betray waifu Fiona like that? cough Flower. cough Flower?... what flower? The only flower I've ever picked up, has spat on me. I couldn't even get a close look at it!

• *Werampires

I have nothing against the occasional dirty joke and I think I want to see Rhys and Fiona jump into bed together as much as anyone else here.... But horny vampire wolves and Twilight references...?

• Careful, it is thought that patients suffer greatly whenever they see something bad happen to these two.

i like this disease

• Everyone does

i like this disease

• You know you're just proving my point, right?

For the second time today...

Eryka posted: »

*Werampires

• What's that point again?

You know you're just proving my point, right? For the second time today...

• Thank you so much for posting this! That was beautiful.

I ain't gonna lie, this made me cry.

(Hehe, that rhymes.)

enter link description here

• Y-you're leaving?

Even though we may be coming to the end of Tales, and maybe even the end of the thread. You all can prevent the end of this thread, but you

I have some in powder, it's only 69$ for 1 gram

• edited October 2015

"Rhys as a horny siren"

• I'm dead

We can talk about Fiona as a horny vampire and Rhys as a horny siren

• Werampires cheese?

• wow wow wow. Just wow

enter link description here

• edited October 2015

DONT LEEEAAAVVVVEEE.. I barely got the chance to know you ;A; . . And Of Coarse I Promise . Also, who the heck said it was the end.

• edited October 2015

In truth this was only the 2nd best animated short last year, the best was The Dam Keeper, but Disney won an oscar cotton candy fluff garbage :P

But this one fit Rhyiona more since it was a love story

(this is the Dam Keeper, and they're making a feature length film about the characters)

Thank you so much for posting this! That was beautiful. I ain't gonna lie, this made me cry. (Hehe, that rhymes.)

• He Forgot To Press Triangle

imagine rhys going for a high five but fiona leaves him hanging what a LOSER

• Sees comments

Why the hell are we talking about horny vampires? O.o That's off-topic too, not trying to ruin...I guess the correct term would be "fun" here.

• Quick question. Okay so you know when Fiona says that Sasha told her about the flower moment? What if you didn't pick up the flower in epi 3?

• Ah, but we aren't.
    • It's about Fiona being a horny vampire
    • apparently
    kristi78968 posted: »

Sees comments Why the hell are we talking about horny vampires? O.o That's off-topic too, not trying to ruin...I guess the correct term would be "fun" here.

• It started with talking about biting each others and then... Shit happened...

Sees comments Why the hell are we talking about horny vampires? O.o That's off-topic too, not trying to ruin...I guess the correct term would be "fun" here.

• No worries!...

...I got something in the works.

• That's what I was trying to figure out. :/

• edited October 2015

Rhyiona vampire AU, tho?

I mean...
    Not horny vampires or whatever that even means but... sounds like a good theme this weekend.

• edited October 2015

If you didn't pick up the flower, you get the "I'm interested in someone else" option for Rhys.

Also known as "long live Rhyiona." So don't pick the flower.

I don't know how Fiona's dialogue changes to account for it, though.

• What about Fiona as a horny vampire and Rhys as a horny siren, sounds great, right?

Rhyiona vampire AU, tho? I mean... Not horny vampires or whatever that even means but... sounds like a good theme this weekend.

• Yeah....I guess that's how it started.

Then Eryka happened.

Rhyiona vampire AU, tho? I mean... Not horny vampires or whatever that even means but... sounds like a good theme this weekend.

• Yikes, I shouldn't write at 2AM, I just wrote Fedora instead of Fiona and now there's an awkward cheesy scene between Rhys and a fedora...

• If you dont pick it or give it to Sasha she wont mention it, it will also give you an option to say you like someone else (Fiona) if you tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha

• No

What about Fiona as a horny vampire and Rhys as a horny siren, sounds great, right?

• Didn't see the comment about Fiona till now, so my fault there. Just trying to make sure I hold my end of the deal so this thread doesn't get closed down.

Klowbi posted: »

* Ah, but we aren't. * It's about Fiona being a horny vampire * apparently

• edited October 2015
    • Hey everyone.
    • Please don't leave this thread.
    • I love you all very much and you make laugh like crazy. ,
    • I've only been here a few days and it's already consumed my life practically more then anything else.
    • I love you guys so much .
    • but I mean it is your life and I cant stop you
    • but seriously
  • Still, I think the general theme is promising (the original) but I'm terrible at AUs so I'm probably going to pass on it, sadly.

Aaaand I already wrote a Halloween story.

Yeah....I guess that's how it started. Then Eryka happened.

• I'm definetly going to go check that out. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. <3

In truth this was only the 2nd best animated short last year, the best was The Dam Keeper, but Disney won an oscar cotton candy fluff garbag

• More of he's reminding us what the deal is, keeping this place tolerable.

Y-you're leaving?

• Just got back to see all hell breaking loose...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.