Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh dear god

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yikes, I shouldn't write at 2AM, I just wrote Fedora instead of Fiona and now there's an awkward cheesy scene between Rhys and a fedora...

• edited October 2015

So is there any way to get the "I'm interested in somebody else" dialogue if I gave Sasha the flower... because.... ARRRRRRG.

I'm like "She likes the flower, naturally I'm not a total jerk, here you go." But I didn't think it necessarily had to be romantic. -_-

• I'm not quite sure what happened myself, since I've been gone all day. I woke up to this, so I'm bit worried.

Just got back to see all hell breaking loose...

• Nope, sorry, buddy.

You're gonna have to replay if you want it.

So is there any way to get the "I'm interested in somebody else" dialogue if I gave Sasha the flower... because.... ARRRRRRG. I'm like "S

• I never picked the flower and it was never mentioned. And I never intend to pick the flower, for reasons other than Rhyiona, like common sense, so I guess I'll never know what Fiona says about the flower....

• And it is a beautiful thing that exists. .

Poogers555 posted: »

If you dont pick it or give it to Sasha she wont mention it, it will also give you an option to say you like someone else (Fiona) if you tell Rhys to stay away from Sasha

• Yeah... but I really want to get this done, I just hope it's not a mess since it's a gift.

Klowbi posted: »

Oh dear god

• He's cheating on his socks for a fedora?! Slut.

Yikes, I shouldn't write at 2AM, I just wrote Fedora instead of Fiona and now there's an awkward cheesy scene between Rhys and a fedora...

• oh ouch, this moment hurt my soul

* * He Forgot To Press Triangle

• I think I found a weird way to get if you did give her the flower.

I was watching a silent play through, so just be silent when it comes to the option of "stay away from Sasha" and then be silent as Rhys, because it made the choices come up again, and it had I like someone else as one of them.

Iunno, if you wanna try it instead of going back to ep 3, go for it

So is there any way to get the "I'm interested in somebody else" dialogue if I gave Sasha the flower... because.... ARRRRRRG. I'm like "S

• Fiona is Fedora? Nice name...

• Wow, Fiona doesn't even get a mention? Ruuude.

He's cheating on his socks for a fedora?! Slut.

• This music Is making me hardcore emotional right now NGHHHN

• It was a typo. Somehow.

Eryka posted: »

Fiona is Fedora? Nice name...

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

Rhyedora confirmed dora

It was a typo. Somehow.

• Wait... they just stare at each other and Rhys assumes she's thinking about his love life?

I think I found a weird way to get if you did give her the flower. I was watching a silent play through, so just be silent when it comes

• Oh wow, really?!? I hope it goes well then! .

Yeah... but I really want to get this done, I just hope it's not a mess since it's a gift.

• edited October 2015

Not in my world.

I've got the power and Rhyiona it is.

Eryka posted: »

Rhyedora confirmed dora

• Yeah, it was lotti's request. :)

Oh wow, really?!? I hope it goes well then!

• Yeah, just saw one page but I think I get the gist of wtf been going on, thankfully it seems to be over.

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm not quite sure what happened myself, since I've been gone all day. I woke up to this, so I'm bit worried.

• Could you link me that playthrough? I'd like to see how that plays out. Silence and then that can be cute and I wanna see it xD

I think I found a weird way to get if you did give her the flower. I was watching a silent play through, so just be silent when it comes

• You should, it's so so so so so so so good. I am really excited and happy for this tiny studio that made it and now doing a full length film.

I'm definetly going to go check that out. Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

• Wolf plz

Wow, Fiona doesn't even get a mention? Ruuude.

• wat u want

Wolf plz

• LOVE YOU TOO THIS FAMILY IS UNBREAKABLE

* Hey everyone. * Please don't leave this thread. * I love you all very much and you make laugh like crazy. * I've only been here a few

• Here's an easy solution, don't even pick the flower, it's trap (but you already know that now)

• Can't wait!

enter image description here

Yeah, it was lotti's request.

• enter image description here

JK, JK HUGZ(づ。◕‿◕。)づ

wat u want

• gosh darn my feelings are hurt :P

JK, JK HUGZ(づ。◕‿◕。)づ

• Sorry bruh

gosh darn my feelings are hurt :P

• Okay, okay, okay. Alright, alright, alright. Okay. Alright.

Now that I got that out of my system how about another dose of Rhyiona Halloween. But with the twist of their costumes has to be someone or something from Borderlands.......

• edited October 2015

Okay......so here's a thing. Um. Lemme try to explain this. It's...not really off-topic? Anyway, you'll see.

My sister and I are both writers. We're also both huge Borderlands (and, by extension, Tales) fans. She's been thinking about co-writing something with me for a long time. So I was chatting with her today on Skype and she mentioned the idea of a crossover between Borderlands and The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. We both start flipping out since it's such a good idea and...lo and behold, I have a scene already.

Basically, we decided that the Vault of the Traveler would replace the Dark Tower, and serve the purpose of holding the multiverse together. That said, the Vault exists in every universe, and can be used to travel between them. So when Rhys and Fiona open the chest in the Vault...they're teleported to modern-day (early 90's) New York City, where the main characters of the Dark Tower series come from. Those characters, on the other hand, are transported to Pandora in Rhys' and Fiona's places... There are more details, but I won't mention them here unless you're really interested.

So here's the opening scene I wrote for Rhys and Fiona. Let me know what you think and I'll pass the thoughts on to my sister, too!

The first thing Rhys felt was pain. His head was in pain, his back was in pain, his arm, his legs... "Oh..." He sat up, swearing through clenched teeth. "Fucking...oh, God, that hurt... Fiona?"

Silence.

He forced his eyes open and looked around. "Fi..." Her name died on his lips as he saw her lying next to him. Her hat was crumpled a few feet away and there was a thin trail of blood running out of the corner of her mouth. "No...no no no no no. Fiona!?" He scrambled over to her, despite all of his muscles screaming at him to stop. "Fiona...hey...Fi? You've gotta..." The lump rising in his throat kept him from finishing the sentence, and he swallowed hard, wiping the blood away from her mouth with shaking fingers. "You can't...God...not after everything we just..."

He sat back on his heels, fists tight, blinking away the heat prickling behind his eyes. If tears hadn't worked for Sasha, they wouldn't work for Fiona. But they fell anyway as he brushed her hair out of her face and leaned closer. "I know you understood what I meant," he whispered. She had. Hadn't she? He couldn't have imagined all the affection in her eyes as they'd walked up those ethereal stairs. She had to have felt something.

He was just centimeters away from pressing his lips to her own in some final declaration of love when she coughed, spraying blood all over his face before he could react. But his brain kicked into gear a second later and he sat up, relief flooding through him. "Fiona...oh thank God. I thought you--"

With a pained moan, Fiona rolled over, still coughing, and braced her hands on the crumbling concrete beneath them.

Rhys' relief was momentarily quelled by the sight of the blood that continued to leave her mouth as she coughed. "Fi...?" He absently wiped her blood off his face and leaned closer.

She shook her head and spit a glob of red onto the ground before struggling to sit up.

On impulse, Rhys reached out for her arm and helped pull her upright. "You're okay, right? With all the blood, I..."

She snorted and spat again, cracking a small smile. "I didn't come all this way to open a Vault and then die."

He nodded emphatically, studying her face as she looked around.

"I just bit my tongue...on impact,” her voice petered out. “.....Rhys?"

"Huh?"

"Have you...looked around...?"

"No, I was--"

"Look."

Slowly, he turned, taking in the surroundings. There was stone. Everywhere. But not the etched, glowing ruins of the Vault. Concrete. Chipping and green with moss and algae. He was vaguely aware of the sound of dripping water somewhere nearby and the air smelled musty, like it hadn't been circulated in decades. "Wh..."

Fiona grunted, rising unsteadily to her feet, forcing Rhys to let go of her arm. She took a few tentative steps toward her hat, stooping to pick it up.

"We...aren't...this isn't the--"

She shushed him.

He frowned. Maybe his ECHO-eye could-- "Uh...Fiona...?" He reached up to his face. Yeah, his eye was still there... "My ECHO-eye's not working."

She squinted at him. "It’s glowing, so it must be."

"But I'm not...nothing's..."

"Just...keep trying. Let's look around."

"Well, I would, but--"

Fiona nailed him with a glare. "Help me or shut up. Or both.”

He ground his teeth and stood up, staggering a little as a wave of pain coursed down his spine. “This...isn’t how Vaults...are supposed to work,” he panted, limping towards Fiona. “We’re supposed to find some treasure...and live comfortably for the rest of our lives, not--”

“Hey...hey, look at this.” Fiona beckoned him over to the closest wall. “Something’s engraved here. It’s…” she brushed her fingers over it, clearing away the moss. “It’s writing. In...English, thankfully.”

Rhys leaned against the wall beside her, tilting his head back and shutting his eyes. He still hurt. Everywhere. “What’s it say?”

“It says…” she was quiet for a moment. “New York City...Track 23B.”

A few beats of silence passed before Rhys said what they were both thinking. “What the hell?”

• It's totally not girly of me to love the episode 5 credits song, right?

• We all love it.

GreyKnight posted: »

It's totally not girly of me to love the episode 5 credits song, right?

• I quit on this story for the night.

Tomorrow it is.

• asdf

I'm never leaving my friend. You can bet your life on that!

* Hey everyone. * Please don't leave this thread. * I love you all very much and you make laugh like crazy. * I've only been here a few

• It's gonna be tough, your gonna get through it BigBadWolf. I know you will!

ayy

I have faith in you!

I quit on this story for the night. Tomorrow it is.

• Hello everyone, sadly I didn't get to do much as I reconnected with a few childhood friends and we did some stuff, so sadly I'm heading to bed but as usual I'm leaving you with a few good night/morning/afternoon gifs to brighten up your night/morning/afternoon.

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

ayy4

Anyway, I'm off to bed. As usual I love all you sweeties and wish you all well. I'll be dreaming and thinking of you all.

Hugs and kisses

-Fiona DeWinters

• Okay I love this already.

Okay......so here's a thing. Um. Lemme try to explain this. It's...not really off-topic? Anyway, you'll see. My sister and I are both wri

Sign in to comment in this discussion.