Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good....goooood.....

-diabolical laughter-

Okay I love this already.

• yes. that sounds golden and he's totally the kinda person who'd think tht

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wait... they just stare at each other and Rhys assumes she's thinking about his love life?

You're .

I'm never leaving my friend. You can bet your life on that!

• . .

Okay......so here's a thing. Um. Lemme try to explain this. It's...not really off-topic? Anyway, you'll see. My sister and I are both wri

• edited October 2015
    • Okay, so we have all concluded that they did in fact touch hands when they hit that glorious Atlas button yes?
    • Yes we have
    • and sleep well my friend :)

Hello everyone, sadly I didn't get to do much as I reconnected with a few childhood friends and we did some stuff, so sadly I'm heading to b

• i..like....i like you too ....O.O

Klowbi posted: »

* Hey everyone. * Please don't leave this thread. * I love you all very much and you make laugh like crazy. * I've only been here a few

• Well, night buds, Sleep w/ Rhyiona in mind and Happy National Cat Day!!! ..

• If all goes according to plan, my sis and I will have the first chapter done...

....soon.

• lol thats what i did how could you not see it was a trap

Here's an easy solution, don't even pick the flower, it's trap (but you already know that now)

• Good night! :D

Well, night buds, Sleep w/ Rhyiona in mind and Happy National Cat Day!!!

• Good Night, Klowbi! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Well, night buds, Sleep w/ Rhyiona in mind and Happy National Cat Day!!!

• ~starts a slow clap~ holy crap......just wow

Okay......so here's a thing. Um. Lemme try to explain this. It's...not really off-topic? Anyway, you'll see. My sister and I are both wri

• evening folks seems more lively then last night

• Thanks! I am seriously so excited to write this.

Kennybadger posted: »

~starts a slow clap~ holy crap......just wow

• I need moar!

• It's time for me to go. Have some stuff to do when I wake up.

enter image description here

Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I have the feeling I'm going to be working on this a lot, so you'll get a bunch more!

Farauna posted: »

I need moar!

• Night, Farauna.

It's time for me to go. Have some stuff to do when I wake up. Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Here we go with the soon....

If all goes according to plan, my sis and I will have the first chapter done... ....soon.

• edited October 2015

It's done!

Nostalgia

Completely re-edited and re-recorded!

It's in 60FPS, so you might wanna watch it in 720p. :v

• edited October 2015

Yiiiiiiiisss!

I have the feeling I'm going to be working on this a lot, so you'll get a bunch more!

• Great work! Don't cry, Rhys, she's a tough one.

• But I mean actually soon.

Not Telltale soon. Heaven forbid...

Here we go with the soon....

• She is.

But he's a drama queen. And a crybaby.

Mawula posted: »

Great work! Don't cry, Rhys, she's a tough one.

• Good night! Sleep well!

It's time for me to go. Have some stuff to do when I wake up. Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• And with that being said, I'm off!

Good night, guys!

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's done! Nostalgia Completely re-edited and re-recorded! It's in 60FPS, so you might wanna watch it in 720p. :v

• people are scrubs to borderlands world?

lol thats what i did how could you not see it was a trap

• Night!

And with that being said, I'm off! Good night, guys!

• i love the dark tower series combine that with Borderlands OMG i also hate fanfic in general now you and Kristi are starting to change my mind a bit

Thanks! I am seriously so excited to write this.

• night sleep well

• Yeeeessss...

Come to the light, my friend...

I haven't read the Dark Tower series (yet), but it's my sister's favorite, and she's told me a lot about it. It'll be a fun challenge writing familiar characters in an unfamiliar setting. I'm hyped.

i love the dark tower series combine that with Borderlands OMG i also hate fanfic in general now you and Kristi are starting to change my mind a bit

• is it really the light though.....the dark tower connects all of king's novels. Also good luck cant wait to read it

Yeeeessss... Come to the light, my friend... I haven't read the Dark Tower series (yet), but it's my sister's favorite, and she's told me a lot about it. It'll be a fun challenge writing familiar characters in an unfamiliar setting. I'm hyped.

• THIS IS GOLDEN

It's done! Nostalgia Completely re-edited and re-recorded! It's in 60FPS, so you might wanna watch it in 720p. :v

• Bravo good sir....Bravo

• Fuck this I'm out

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Finally ^^

• You're still making this right? I kinda need this in my life...

pretty please

-adds it to the list of things to write-

• Looks at the previous pages

I will go now... :s

• Yes.

I have thirteen bazillion one-shots lined up to write (this being one of them), and I'll be working on them in between chapters of that crossover.

So don't worry! :D

You're still making this right? I kinda need this in my life... pretty please

• yes yes yes :DDDD

Yes. I have thirteen bazillion one-shots lined up to write (this being one of them), and I'll be working on them in between chapters of that crossover. So don't worry!

• I luff this <3_<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.