Whatever Makes You Laugh (Post pictures, gifs, etc here - mobile warning)

Comments

• edited July 2018

Good ol' Dolan Dark never gets old with his original memes

• This is pretty disturbing but I can't help but burst out laughing every time I see this LOL
    Klem

• Found this video from a forum user that was made back when MCSM s2 was leaked. Gets me everytime

• "Nothing else like it in the world".

• [Shields Justin Trudeau's eyes]

Well, that's an... interesting way to do it.

"Nothing else like it in the world".

• edited July 2018

Now I need to go look a the logo of the one I got from my grandmother's visit to see if this is real.

Edit: The nozzle is a little higher but ... yah

"Nothing else like it in the world".

• edited July 2018

Such an amazing, funny, depressing, and generally thought-provoking finale to Bo Burnham's Netflix Comedy Special. [Warning: some Mature comedy included]

Bo Burnham: Make Happy - Can't Handle This

No, I didn't lose my way here along the way to the Listening To.. thread.

• A classic scene.

• edited July 2018
  • edited August 2018

He's done it again. And it's a really good one, totally one of my favourites. (except for the butt jokes. that's just... [facepalm])

This takes me back. Loved this game.

• A couple of spoofs of older adventure games. That "You're not close enough" always drove me nuts in Sierra games.

• edited August 2018

Hey dudes, I made another meme.

Telltale's 2017 - First 6 Months

For real though I love you guys. You guys are great.

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

I can't paste the url, I've been trying for a while, I give up now, mods you can delete this.

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

double post

• Retarded Wesker - another secret project of Umbrella.

• Definitely not inspect element.

https://twitter.com/lydiaceleste8/status/1029817533015236610

• Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song

• THANKS!

Retarded Wesker - another secret project of Umbrella.

• Heh wow.

@Blind Sniper you officially go against everything Lee stands for. Get out while you still can.

• Probably one of the funniest stories I've heard good old catfish

• Ain't this Accurate?

• Oh please, Gabe is more of a man than Lee ever was.

AChicken posted: »

Heh wow. @Blind Sniper you officially go against everything Lee stands for. Get out while you still can.

• Seriously, leave, now.

Oh please, Gabe is more of a man than Lee ever was.

Oh please, Gabe is more of a man than Lee ever was.

• "This guy is so ugly, when he was born the doctor threw him out of the window and the window threw him back."

• For Seinfeld fans

• If Rian Johnson directed "The Empire Strikes Back".

• Everything Wrong With "Avengers: Infinity War SUCKS"

I'd give you the original rant video but apparently it's been taken down.

• so today out of the blue she messaged me saying she was busy with work riiight because livestreaming spiderman is work

• ...i can't tell if putting this in the whatever makes you laugh thread was intentional or not lol

So she's not ghosting you, but she's still not communicating with you the way you'd like. Lots of people just can't bring themselves to come out with how they truly feel and lie because they're hiding from the truth and what it could bring. I'm sure she's not doing it to spite you if she's purposely ignoring you.

Putting your attraction with her aside, do you think it's possible for you to just be friends with her? There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing wrong with cutting it off because you can't either. Eventually you have to figure that out because a successful relationship is virtually never guaranteed, and this tension just isn't worth getting angry over if you doubt it will turn out well.

I hope you find peace of mind over this. Remember that you can take her off that pedestal whenever you feel like it's best no matter what your feelings for her try to tell you.

so today out of the blue she messaged me saying she was busy with work riiight because livestreaming spiderman is work

• Persona 5 Copyright-Free Opening

• thanks and yeah it wasnt supposed to be in thos thread my phones been acting wierd and wasnt displaying pages properly

Cocoa2736 posted: »

...i can't tell if putting this in the whatever makes you laugh thread was intentional or not lol So she's not ghosting you, but she's st

• Please watch this if you haven't, it's really funny.

• edited September 2018

Arbys has a new twitter campaign where you can ask for them to make a sandwich of your profile pic (which would most likely be your face) and they'll do their best to recreate it using food!

Telltale asked, and... well.... they did their best. It IS an impressive creation...

• thank

AChicken posted: »

Arbys has a new twitter campaign where you can ask for them to make a sandwich of your profile pic (which would most likely be your face) an

• Me 3 months ago: Everything's fine. This is great.
    Universe: Psych!
    IRONY STRIKES AGAIN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.