Whatever Makes You Laugh (Post pictures, gifs, etc here - mobile warning)

Comments

• Who's ready to bring this thread back for some laughs and some love?

I am.

Musical Genius?

The way he shows all the B-Roll of his house cracks me up... I don't know why.

• This old af but kinda sucks how Stranger Things leaking apparently lead to Telltale legal troubles. (according to an article I read after Telltale collapsed) which is kinda fucked. "Here fam have some money o shit it got leaked? give it back!!! but also still make the game thanks g"

AChicken posted: »

Me 3 months ago: Everything's fine. This is great. Universe: Psych! IRONY STRIKES AGAIN

• Well that's pretty sucky.

Poogers555 posted: »

This old af but kinda sucks how Stranger Things leaking apparently lead to Telltale legal troubles. (according to an article I read after Te

• Playing as Wacko Jacko must be... thrilling.

• Old but funny.

• edited October 2018

I just wanted to post a Spider-Man meme since I’ve been seeing them a lot on the forums lately.

• I'm putting this here because it's a pretty entertaining video, but it's also a really well-made analysis video. Could've put this in the Whatever's on your Mind thread but.... eeeehhhhh

I adored this movie as a kid. I haven't seen it in ages, I don't remember much of it apart from the 'Holding out for a Hero' scene that I played over and over to no end, but I found myself nodding to this video. A lot. I think this guy gets Shrek 2. Or at least some interpretation of it.

I'm so watching this movie again.

• I don't think I've ever seen a developer willingly show footage of their game breaking, at least none recently that I can remember. (though I guess Santa Monica was allowed here because it's pre-release stuff.)

• That face that Ateus makes at :44 ?. Perfectly timed.

I don't think I've ever seen a developer willingly show footage of their game breaking, at least none recently that I can remember. (though I guess Santa Monica was allowed here because it's pre-release stuff.)

• I can't breathe ?. As a camaro owner myself I can confirm this to be pretty accurate

• My friend sent this to me. I was in tears.

• I seen this the other day; looks like it's gonna eat your soul.

My friend sent this to me. I was in tears.

• This is pretty funny

• This was my childhood ?

• So.. I was watching the Game Awards last night through the PS4's Youtube app. I went to the bathroom just as an advertisement came on, through sheer luck I must've pushed the controller, hitting a trigger button and it made the client skip to the next video.
    I returned, thinking I was still watching the stream and was greeted with this.

Classic, funny, but I honestly thought they made some blooper reel to show during the break. I watched 7 minutes of this before realizing my mistake.

• … Now I hate thanos even more.

• Pikachu speaks the truth...

• edited December 2018

I still haven't seen Into the Spider-Verse yet (don't worry, I'll see it soon! I'm just too busy this week)
    But whatever this is... It's good.

Sony seems to be on point for this movie (judging by reviews) and the marketing here is amazing.

EDIT 2: Aaaand now there's an album.

• I've never even watched Polar Express but this made me laugh for an hour straight

• edited January 2019

Christmas Spirit. In America.

• Shit, where can I find the full video of that? ?

Christmas Spirit. In America.

• A great meta opening to a meta film.

• edited January 2019

Please use headphones for the most immersive experience.

What it sounds like to hit your head against Smash stages.

• edited February 2019

Uncharted's very own Victor 'Goddamn' Sullivan. Cool guy. Pretty classy.
    ...and I never knew that the underlying reason for his nickname is plastered all over the games.

• edited February 2019

Important: Do not open until February 14th.

H̴̯̅a̷̩͠p̴̜̆p̵̫̂y̷͕̑ ̶̜̈́V̴̛͙a̶̻̚l̸̮̆e̸̺̽n̵̞̉t̵̙̽ĭ̶̯ń̸̻e̸̺̋'̶̨̄s̵̗̋ ̶̛̟d̵͔̋a̴̰̚y̸̛̩̩
    L-O-V-E

• It’s been a year since Black Panther was released, so I thought I’d celebrate it with a dead meme.

• Ryan Reynolds: Becoming Pikachu

• MR. X.

Never played RE2 so I'm not sure how spoilery this video is, though the end does seem like it to me... Either way, enjoyable piece of content.

• Seeing Mr.x bitchslap Marvin was the funniest part of that video ?

MR. X. Never played RE2 so I'm not sure how spoilery this video is, though the end does seem like it to me... Either way, enjoyable piece of content.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

When you have no one else to talk to??

Why is it “Whatever Makes You Laugh”, but not “Whatever Makes You Cry”??

• Go see Alita in RealD 3D

• Oops, not a walking dead meme!!

• When you post an Alita meme in a Walking Dead meme thread

Sign in to comment in this discussion.