Whatever Makes You Laugh (Post pictures, gifs, etc here - mobile warning)

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

I have renounced the ways of my old life, for I have become an acolyte for my new goddes, Alita. I worship her existence as it continues fill this empty vessel of mine with her strength. I show gratitude by praying to her every day, thanking her for the land I walk on; for the air I breath. I’ve become able to live without fear, for she protects from all evil from beyond the theater screens around the world.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Only Alita fans will understand

• And I thought she couldn't get any more wierd Amazing.

Dex-Starr posted: »

• But ask yourself: could she be any more amazing??

And I thought she couldn't get any more wierd Amazing.

• The potential is limitless

Dex-Starr posted: »

But ask yourself: could she be any more amazing??

• ???

• Someone’s getting killed.

• George Carlin

• Monkeys make some funny sounds

• 40 minutes of fun

• edited June 2019

So very clever...
    @MetallicaRules

• One day, that will be my car.

AChicken posted: »

So very clever... @MetallicaRules

• I was sure I posted this here... but apparently not.

At some point last week, I was watching the news late at night and was extremely surprised to see that a short segment about the Area 51 Raid meme made it to national Canadian news. They even mention stuff about the 'Naruto Run'.
    CTV National News: Conspiring to raid Area 51

• Good, let the news spread. Now they definitely won't be able to shoot all of us. I want to see dem aliens.

I was sure I posted this here... but apparently not. At some point last week, I was watching the news late at night and was extremely sur

• From the YouTube page of Tommy Wiseau

• Basically @MetallicaRules right now. What a coincidence.

• "H-help me, I'm dead inside."

• Help is being dispatched, sir. Stay where you are, Solid Snake will be there soon.

"H-help me, I'm dead inside."

• edited November 2019

Yeah pretty much. I'm starting to think it's me. Anything I start getting involved with begins to suck or fall into heavy amounts of controversy.

EDIT: Meant this to be a reply to @AChicken

• edited November 2019

"How about a joke, Carver?" -Clem
    "What's that, honey?" -Carver
    "You get what you fuckin' deserve!" -Clem
    https://media.tenor.com/images/552c886291f414ddf3cf2594812951b9/tenor.gif

• At a risk of sounding like Dabbs I have to say this:

Ha! He won't be calling you honey anymore!

"How about a joke, Carver?" -Clem "What's that, honey?" -Carver "You get what you fuckin' deserve!" -Clem https://media.tenor.com/images/552c886291f414ddf3cf2594812951b9/tenor.gif

• When you're filming a movie but don't want to wake the neighbours

Yes, this is a REAL trailer made by Sony.

• The internet is fun :lol:

I posted a deal about the Star Wars BFII Celebration DLC being on sale.

This guy asks what the content is.

I respond calmly explaining it in a clear way. (it unlocks all the cosmetic content since launch)

He responds with Thanks, but doesn’t seem like something he’d buy. Very civil, no animosity.

Not 30 seconds later, I find my explanation downvoted to -1, the guy’s two comments deleted, and an invitation to a reddit chat.
    And there we have this picture.

Getting insulted sucks, but I have to admit that I find silly pleasure in it (online). It’s fun to see what excuse people pull out of their ass for hating you or whatever you did to wrong them. They don’t know me.

• The internet is a dark place at times, and this is a good example of why People are the biggest assholes. People say the Star wars fans are toxic, it's because of people like them. not only that, but that guy seems like a fucking prick and a narcissist. Glad that in 2020, we get pleasure of stupid pussys getting offended by others explaining something.

The internet is fun I posted a deal about the Star Wars BFII Celebration DLC being on sale. This guy asks what the content is. I

• It happens in the real world also. Someone yesterday yelled at my mom because she couldn't turn off her headlights while she was parked at a grocery store at night. If more people like that spawn I think we're going to hell.

The internet is fun I posted a deal about the Star Wars BFII Celebration DLC being on sale. This guy asks what the content is. I

• edited January 2020

telltale scoob

• Always wished Telltale made a Scooby Doo game to be honest. I remember playing those really old point and click Scooby Doo games when I was a little kid and having some kind of mystery based Scooby Doo Telltale game I always felt would have been a very interesting IP for Telltale pick up

telltale scoob

• That's the darkest Scooby-Doo fanfic I've ever seen.

telltale scoob

• Maybe in the Sam and Max era

Poogers555 posted: »

Always wished Telltale made a Scooby Doo game to be honest. I remember playing those really old point and click Scooby Doo games when I was

• Yeah Id assume if it was made it wouldnt be the choice based style of Telltale.

Ghetsis posted: »

Maybe in the Sam and Max era

• 4 tales of Marketing vs. The Wrath of the Internet

The sequel – Business: The Rise of Twitter

• And tickets are free!

• Here's one of my favourite modern shorts from WB. The concept is entertaining and the animation is gorgeous. They really know how to build good digital LEGO over there...

• Hmm, that "Air Conditioner" logo looks really familiar, I wonder why?

And tickets are free!

• I've just realized that this meme is extremely relevant now.

And tickets are free!

• Okay, okay, and I promise that this is the last time I'll post a Doom/AC meme but this one was just too good not to share.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.