Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• THIS HYPE IS GONNA MAKE ME TEAR MY DICK OFF

• See, my comment had perfect timing. ;P

NEEEWwwssssss

• edited May 2015

Alt text

I did it!

• NEEEWwwssssss

• I leave for ten minutes

lmao

you'll get your due poogs

i swear it

Poogers555 posted: »

I did it!

• Who is that???

I did it!

• So, who's the spear girl?

• Looks like a Wildling to me. Friend of Cotter's maybe?

So, who's the spear girl?

• I guess this means we leave the Nights Watch even if we were as loyal as possible.

I did it!

• Maybe a love interest for Gared? ;)

ranger563 posted: »

Looks like a Wildling to me. Friend of Cotter's maybe?

• Release date, please! I can't take it for much longer.

• I think they're trying to go through each of the current story sections. We got the Asher and Daenerys pic, as well as Beskha, and then we got Highpoint, which is Rodrik, and now we've got a pic of Gared. Maybe all that's left is the Mira pic, then they'll do a trailer date?

• I like to imagine that Telltale staff members are reading this thread right now, maniacally cackling at your insatiable hype and releasing the screenshots at random intervals just to mess with the people trying to find patterns in when Telltale will show the next screenshot.

• Telltale Gods are best gods. PRAISE BE ARTHUR

I like to imagine that Telltale staff members are reading this thread right now, maniacally cackling at your insatiable hype and releasing t

• I'm thinking that's it on screenshots, as Episodes 2 and 3 also had five screenshots prior to the episode release. Next up, I suppose, is for Telltale to announce when we get the trailer.

• Another update!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

So, who's the spear girl?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2015

Blind Sniper said:
    I like to imagine that Telltale staff members are reading this thread right now, maniacally cackling at your insatiable hype and releasing the screenshots at random intervals just to mess with the people trying to find patterns in when Telltale will show the next screenshot.

Blind Sniper said:
    I'm thinking that's it on screenshots, as Episodes 2 and 3 also had five screenshots prior to the episode release. Next up, I suppose, is for Telltale to announce when we get the trailer.

Green613 said:
    More screens lol Blind was wrong :^]

Good god, they're mocking me!

Green613 posted: »

More screens lol Blind was wrong :^] Also Poogs is a noob =^]

• dirtypotatofuckingwildling2confirmed

• Well now they're onto you, so they're going to have to do something even more out of the ordinary next, unless they do something that we would expect under normal circustances considering I just said that, unless because I just said that they'll do something even MOR-

I'm just gonna wait until we get another tweet now.

Let me jinx it again: We obviously will not get a trailer tomorrow, and we certainly will not get the Episode on Tuesday!

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• How are you so quick, you are a freak of nature Green.

Alt text

How are you so quick, you are a freak of nature Green.

• Seems to be 2 screenshots for every individual POV character, so Mira will probably get 2 as well.

• Let me jinx it again:

We obviously will not get a trailer tomorrow, and we certainly will not get the Episode on Tuesday!

Blind Sniper said: I like to imagine that Telltale staff members are reading this thread right now, maniacally cackling at your insatiabl

• You know nothing, Blind Snow

• edited May 2015

Someone's been watching the Two Best Friends

YOU SHOULDA LIED TUTTLE. BUT THE BEST LIAR TELLS THE TRUTH WHEN THEY LIE

• How are you so quick, you are a freak of nature Green.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

"We need more honest liars like you Tuttle."

YOU SHOULDA LIED TUTTLE. BUT THE BEST LIAR TELLS THE TRUTH WHEN THEY LIE

• Not if you're a man of the night's watch

Is their a neither option?

• YOU SHOULDA LIED TUTTLE. BUT THE BEST LIAR TELLS THE TRUTH WHEN THEY LIE

• Rodrik only got the pic of the Forresters and Whitehills sitting around a table though, so that isn't completely true.

ranger563 posted: »

Seems to be 2 screenshots for every individual POV character, so Mira will probably get 2 as well.

• Is their a neither option?

Do you prefer goats or sheep in sexy lingerie?

• Do you prefer goats or sheep in sexy lingerie?

Someone's been watching the Two Best Friends

• edited June 2017

derrickd95 posted: »

Rodrik only got the pic of the Forresters and Whitehills sitting around a table though, so that isn't completely true.

• Maybe they counted the other picture that released with it of Highpoint from afar? That's what I'm thinking anyway.

derrickd95 posted: »

Rodrik only got the pic of the Forresters and Whitehills sitting around a table though, so that isn't completely true.

• Yeah, I forgot about that picture. That makes sense.

Maybe they counted the other picture that released with it of Highpoint from afar? That's what I'm thinking anyway.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Alt text

ISantCpell posted: »

THIS HYPE IS GONNA MAKE ME TEAR MY DICK OFF

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Blind's right that some Telltale staff read the forums... >_>

You know nothing, Blind Snow

• Bruh

• Best morning ever!!! I wake up "let's see if anything interesting is happening on the forums if only there was GOT news... wait a minute" looks at thread "186 new comments could it be...?" squeals like a schoolgirl as I read every comment and gets louder with every one I'm so happy...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.