Episode 4 Release Date Discussion-PC/Mac/PS4 NA&EU/PS3 NA/Xbox/iOS/Android/PS3 Eu Out Now,

Comments

• You made me choke on my water ;_;

• Soooo......M19?

We seem to have gotten a flood of new stuff suddenly. Almost as if making up for lost time!

• I am happy to know that I wasn't the only one who watched Two Best Friends play GOT. Not there best playthrough, in fact they don't love it as much as a lot of us do, but those Tuttle comments are great. And who can forget the gem that is Bolton's riding dirt bikes?

Not if you're a man of the night's watch

• Ahhh I'm so excited! Best news I've seen in awhile :) Those screenshots look great! Hype level intensifies

• I guess we now have pictures of Telltale's version of Ygritte. I hope Mance and Tormund also appear.

• It has been a good 40 minutes since the last one released. Anymore tonight?

• they just posted all the screenshots on their Tumblr in a nice stack so it looks like that's it for tonight...

Alt text

• Well...I bet the trailer is coming :D

they just posted all the screenshots on their Tumblr in a nice stack so it looks like that's it for tonight...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

When? Monday?

Killah posted: »

Well...I bet the trailer is coming

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Just a TINY little bit more info in the blog description here!

In Episode 4, the fate of the scattered Forresters hangs in the balance, and no one allied with the family is safe. An unexpected meeting offers Rodrik a new opportunity to free Ironrath from its Whitehill stranglehold, but with young Ryon Forrester still held prisoner, his next moves are critical. Gared must abandon Castle Black and venture beyond the Wall in search of the mysterious North Grove, risking encounters with Wildlings and worse. In King's Landing, the population is reeling from a recent royal death, and Mira must step carefully in an increasingly complex game of politics where secrets are traded as currency. Far away in Essos, Asher infiltrates the slave city of Meereen at the behest of Daenerys Targaryen, but will the friendship he holds dear break under the strain of a mission that raises memories best forgotten?

Thanks to those who stayed with us for the Sunday night screenshot tweets... you guys make this stuff so fun! ;)

• Who do you think you are torturing us with all this hype and no release date?! RAMSAY SNOW?

puzzlebox posted: »

Just a TINY little bit more info in the blog description here! In Episode 4, the fate of the scattered Forresters hangs in the balance

• I have to say, all this news has come very quickly. Was the episode moved forwards to an earlier release or something? That's the vibe I'm getting.

Just a TINY little bit more info in the blog description here! In Episode 4, the fate of the scattered Forresters hangs in the balance

• edited May 2015

you guys make this stuff so fun! ;)

They take pleasure in our pain guys. ;___;

• Welp a May 19th release date isn't happening. Oh well the screenshots were pretty great.

• Well, it's your thoughts when will the trailer arrive.

Cope49 posted: »

When? Monday?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2015

Our episodes always come in pretty hot, because we really do build this stuff live while a season is in progress. It's great because we're not just telling you a story, we're actually listening too - we get to figure out what people are particularly engaging with, and tweak the remaining episodes if necessary to get the absolute most out of them.

The live development thing also means we're usually only able to share screenshots, trailer, and release dates really close to when an episode actually launches... which I guess is pretty good news right now for folks who are excited for ep 4. ;)

JakeSt123 posted: »

I have to say, all this news has come very quickly. Was the episode moved forwards to an earlier release or something? That's the vibe I'm getting.

• I feel it....

Green613 posted: »

you guys make this stuff so fun! They take pleasure in our pain guys. ;___;

• edited May 2015

My thought was that Steam/Sony/Microsoft etc. are mostly responsible for the release dates and you have to pick the best option that has them all as close together as possible so no platform is 'favoured', and perhaps the optimal release date was earlier than expected? By no means am I saying the news was rushed, though. I think people appreciate when a whole ton of stuff comes out of the blue - really bumps up the hype.

At any rate, it seems like the Sunday Night Screenshots went down pretty well with the community so that might be something to take forward :)

Our episodes always come in pretty hot, because we really do build this stuff live while a season is in progress. It's great because we're n

• Why wouldn't it be? Did they release a date?

Welp a May 19th release date isn't happening. Oh well the screenshots were pretty great.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was really tired yesterday so i went to bed early (the first tweet was posted at 11:19 PM UK time) and when i woke up i saw 210 new comments and knew something had happened, it appears i missed all the fun :P

Those screenshots look great :D

• Looks like our watch is ending soon! :D

• What makes you so sure?

Welp a May 19th release date isn't happening. Oh well the screenshots were pretty great.

• Nicole_MNicole_M Former Telltale Staff

;)

ArthurV posted: »

Blind's right that some Telltale staff read the forums... >_>

• They haven't even announced a Trailer date yet and the 19th is in 2 days. I want it to come out Tuesday but I just don't see that happening.

AgentZ46 posted: »

What makes you so sure?

• @beguiler Seems like you were right about M19,sorry again.

• It's happening!!!!!

Alt text

• Senpai noticed me

Alt text

ArthurV posted: »

Blind's right that some Telltale staff read the forums... >_>

• Interesting.... Unless Mira isnt in episode 4 then still her shots to come.

Excited too see highpoint (both really and in the title screen), And the wall and beyond.

Asher and essos; less so. But hopefully it increases my interest but by the looks of it it seems less and less likely asher gets anywhere.near getting out of essos

• I love the new pics that they have given us. And this is Highpoint.

Alt text

Well, the Whitehills could have focus on rebuilding their castle rather than fighting the Forresters, it looks like a ruin.

• Agreed, it looks like a mess.

I love the new pics that they have given us. And this is Highpoint. Well, the Whitehills could have focus on rebuilding their castle rather than fighting the Forresters, it looks like a ruin.

• We didn't get any Rodrik screenshots for episode 3.

Interesting.... Unless Mira isnt in episode 4 then still her shots to come. Excited too see highpoint (both really and in the title scree

• At first glance I honestly thought it was Moat Cailin, then I saw the Whitehill's banner.

Killah posted: »

Agreed, it looks like a mess.

• I want a release date!

• Moat Cailin is 3 seperate Towers in the middle of a marsh/bog. Not a Keep, or proper Castle.

At first glance I honestly thought it was Moat Cailin, then I saw the Whitehill's banner.

• I know, it is just the glance that made me think of Moat Cailin, because in the TV-show, it is also shown to be placed on a hill.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Moat Cailin is 3 seperate Towers in the middle of a marsh/bog. Not a Keep, or proper Castle.

• i want a trailer!

True_Scum posted: »

I want a release date!

• Oh , was it? Thats silly of them. It definately has that sense of desolation that i picture for MC, and like you said it's pretty much a ruin of a castle. The land around Highpoint looks exactly how i thought it would based on the attitudes of the Whitehill men we have met though. They are the worst.

I know, it is just the glance that made me think of Moat Cailin, because in the TV-show, it is also shown to be placed on a hill.

• I want a gameplay ep4!

True_Scum posted: »

I want a release date!

• I want a sandwich!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.